• Published 27th Sep 2019
  • 606 Views, 10 Comments

Skylanders Fusionators 2: The Mesozoic Era - Flameboy

  • ...
9
 10
 606

New Friends

Author's Note:

Hey guys, Flameboy here! I know you're all probably wondering why I'm working on one or maybe two last chapters including this one. In fact, before I work on the next one, I will continue working on this one so that you may be able to find out what's the cause of her aggression.

Shiny's family and friends followed the beasts inside the forest, as they look to find their sister/daughter/friend.

...

Shiny started to wake up and realized that something slobbery was holding her right leg. Then, she was hoisted up in a vertical position and she saw the diamond eyed creature holding her with her tongue.
"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Shiny screamed as put out her paws in front of her to protect herself as well as closing her eyes. The screaming stopped however when she opened her right eye and saw that the creature that was holding her with her tongue gently placed her down on a giant bed-shaped rock. Then, the blue creature said "Shabooey" and started to shrink down to a teenager size that made Shiny feel less scared.

"Don't worry, Shiny, I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Ember," she said as she placed her left paw on her heart.

"Pretty name. Wait, how do you know my name?" Shiny asked as she points her right finger to Ember.

"My nose has a special ability that allows me to see one's memories. I mean, that's how I found out that you're were the one Master Eon sent us to find and help," Ember explained.

"Then why did you destroy the turntable station?" Shiny asked.

"We didn't mean to. We were just scared, even if we are Dragons, or, part Dragon. But that was also because we thought you were gonna experiment on us," Ember complied.

"Umm, what's a Dragon?" Shiny asked.

"Well, we're giant, flying, fire breathing reptiles of course," Ember answered.

"You... can breathe fire?" Shiny questioned the blue dragon.

"Yup. But don't worry, we only use it to defend ourselves," Ember said.

Then, the two heard fighting from outside the cave. Shiny remembered that one familiar voice.

"*Gasp* Mom!"

"Wait, that's your mom? The older female one?" Ember asked.

"Hey, she's in her 20's," she said as she placed her paws on her hips in the form of hips. "Wait, I know you breathe fire, but they don't know that," Shiny said.

Then, the two head outside of the cave and saw The Old Spinosaurus in a tug of war with the red dragon by pushing their heads together. Boris Tyrannosaurus was fighting off Spike. Delores was fighting against Belcher. Laura and Alvin were fighting off Michael in his Kaiju form, El Miko. Saivon was fighting off the conducter, King and Crystal against Discord. Peter was fighting off against the thin, brown-colored dragon known as Barry. Trudy Triceratops was fighting off against Clump and Vex as they too were in a headbutting tug of war. Shiny even saw her mother fighting off against Luke as he was giving her a bear hug too make sure she wouldn't hit him. Then, Shiny saw Jonathan walking on all fours as he slowly advances to the kids with Buddy, Tiny, and Don in the front. Shiny started flapping her wings and flew over to the kids alongside Ember. Shiny landed in front of Tiny and Don, and Ember landed on Shiny's left as she was in front of Buddy.
Then, with a big puff of air flowing into Shiny's mouth...

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!" Shiny screamed. Then, everyone stopped fighting.

Then, Tahlia saw her daughter safe and sound. Then, she pulled head forward and pulled it back so fast that it hurt Lukaryonyx's snout and caused him to let go of the Pteranodon as he placed both his paws on his sniffer.

"Shiny!" Tahlia said as she ran to Shiny with tears in her eyes.

"Mom!" Shiny said as she ran over to her mom as well. But no tears were involved.

Then the two reunited with a big hug.

"Oh! Oh my baby! You're safe!" Tahlia cried happily.

"Mom!" Shiny said playfully as to try and not blush. But only shown a little blush on her cheeks.

The dinosaurs smiled as they saw the two reunite. The Dragons, Tribal Werewolves, Sparx, Discord, and Grimlock awed at the scene as they come to realization.

"Um, excuse me, Mrs. Pteranodon, is your name, by any chance, "Tahlia?" Spike asked.

Tahlia nodded once. Then, the giant purple dragon started to laugh hysterically.

"Ahahahahaha, I can't believe it! We were fighting off the ones who Master Eon sent us to help with, hehe," Spike chuckled as he now knows why Ember took Shiny with her.

"Wait, Master Eon sent you here?" Tahlia asked.

"Well, since he has a job to do, as in being a man that lived for eons and is a guardian of the realm we came from, he's kinda busy," Spike answered.

"Okay. Now that we got that that covered, we just have three little tiny things," Jonathan started. "One, is the fact that why that son of yours BONKED ME ON THE HEAD WITH A ROCK!!! Give me ONE good reason why I shouldn't eat you!!! *tiger roar*

Spike moved his head to left and in front of Rex. "Rex! Calm down! It was probably an accident," Spike said to calm down the green werewolf. Which it did.

"I guess it was. But I do expect an apology," he said.

"Don?" Tahlia asked as she looked to her right at Don.

"Okay. I'm sorry about hitting you on the head with a rock," Don apologized as he walked in front of Tahlia.

"Apology accepted," Rex said.

"So, onto the next thing, why did you kidnap us and took us to a lab?" Spike asked us.

"We weren't going to experiment you, we were trying to nurse you back to health inside a hospital," Mr.Conductor explained.

"That was a hospital?" Grimlock asked.

"Yup," Mr.Conductor replied.

"Anyone get hurt?" Grimlock asked again.

"Nope," the conductor replied once again.

"Phew! For a second there, I thought they were hurt. Now that's a second," he said. Which of course reminded him of his first time meeting Bumblebee, Strongarm, and Sideswipe.

"And for the final one, well, can I ask your daughter something, Tahlia?" Jonathan asked.

"Sure," she answered.

"Great. Okay, Shiny, tell Uncle Johnny what's bothering you?" He said.

"Well,... earlier today I found myself on the beach without knowing how I got there, but went to collect shells like I always do,," she started which caused the green werewolf to say "uh-huh." "Then, something inside me took over," she continued.

"Wow. Seems like Dark Magic to me. Please continue," he told the teal colored Pteranodon.

"Next, this... "Dark Magic," made me snatch my sister's favorite Tiny Doll and nearly try to break it into pieces."

"Wow. That sounds mean. I mean, did your sister and brothers knew that you would never do something so heartless?" Jonathan asked her. But, it only caused the said siblings to look at each other and chuckle nervously. "Wow. Just... wow. That's not nice. I mean, Dark Magic can do evil things to people and force them to do terrible things that might come back to haunt them, but that, that was just cruel. Am I right, you guys?"

The others agreed with the werewolf as some remembered what that devil magic did to them in the past. Like, Spike, being under the control of an evil tyrant known as King Sombra. Grimlock remembered his mind was taken over by a small Decepticon by the name of "Mini-Tron."
Cynder, however, smiled sheepishly as she didn't say anything about her past with an evil purple dragon by the name of "Malefor." Spyro, however, noticed what she was doing and understands her reason not to.

"But anyway, is there something else you want to tell us? But know this, you can tell me anything. Just tell the doctor what's the cause of your aggression," he said as he placed his right paw onto her left shoulder.

"Well, speaking of doctors, Dr. Tobias Troodon said something was wrong with my mouth when I ate a carrion stick," she quickly said as she then closed her mouth with her paws.

"Wait, you ate carrion, Shiny?!" Buddy asked nicely, but also surprisingly.

"It happened so fast, though. So, yes. But I still want to know what's happening to me. In fact, I'm scared not knowing what's going on with my body. Especially with my teeth," she said.

"TEETH?" The dinosaurs and Skylanders questioned with a big volume.

"Excuse me Shiny, but can I see your mouth?" Jonathan asked.

Shiny did as she told and opened her mouth. Rex could only see what a Pteranodon shouldn't have: teeth. Especially fangs of a carnivore. Jonathan backed up for everyone to see. They all gasped as they saw their daughter/sister/ friend's fangs. But they didn't hear Tahlia say anything because they knew that she was with her daughter at the doctor's office.

"Okay, Shiny, we all saw your fangs, but, I need you to produce a big lung full of air my way so I can smell your DNA and figure out what we're up against," Jonathan told her.

Shiny nodded once and took a big gulp of air, and then blew a big, sickly green cloud of air right at the center of Rex's nose. He took a big whiff at it. Then, his eyes started forming a bunch load of red cracks all around his pupils when he smelled it. "Aww! That is disgusting!" Rex said before he closed his mouth and went behind a rock and hurled which caused the dinosaurs to say "ew!" while the Skylanders give a second "ew!" "Aw, man, that was the second time I puked!" He said as he shook it off and went back to Shiny. "Well, Shiny, I have good news and bad news. Good news is, you are the first ever Pteranodon to have teeth," he said which caused the Skylanders to smile and the dinosaurs to sigh in relief. Bad news is, you're a Weredragon," he said which caused the Skylanders to gasp while the dinosaurs just stood silent.

"Um, what's a Weredragon?" Tiny asked.

Spike came up to the little Pteranodon. "Well, you see, Tiny, its a hybrid with both Werewolf DNA and Dragon DNA. With Tribal Werewolf DNA, the creature turns into a fully controlled primal version of themselves without acting like a monster. But when Dark Magic is involved, the creature with Tribal Werewolf DNA slowly, and painfully turns into an uncontrollable force of nature that can't stop its nightly rampage of eating innocent lives," he explained.

Then, the whole world around Shiny started to shrink as well as her eyes as she started to develop the feeling of fear. "You mean that's the cause of my aggression?!" She said as she placed her paws onto the top of her head.

"Not only that, my dear flying friend, but when the sun resurfaces, you will wake up either not remembering what happened, or will remembering what happens at night," Discord explained.

"Another thing is, your transformation only occurs on a night when the moon is full. And since you said you woke up on the beach this morning, you already went through your first transformation last night," Ember explained.

"...meaning you would have to be locked up in a cage for tonight," Spike said.