• Published 27th Sep 2019
  • 606 Views, 10 Comments

Skylanders Fusionators 2: The Mesozoic Era - Flameboy

  • ...
9
 10
 606

Dinosaur Train

The Pteranodon Family and the Lambeosaurus Family were all sitting in the Passenger Car. Shiny sat in the front of the Passenger Car with her mom sitting on her right, and her dad sitting on her left. Larry and his wife sat behind; Larry behind Peter and his wife behind Tahlia.
The kids were sitting on the right side of the Passenger Car. Tiny sat in the middle with Don on her right and Buddy on her left. Leroy sat behind Don while his little sister, Lily, sat behind Buddy. Not to mention that Tiny brought her Tiny Doll along with her to make sure it was safe from her evil sister, Shiny. She moved her eyes over at Shiny, which said Pteranodon started taking notice of Tiny looking at her. She smiled sheepishly and waved hi with her left hand. Tiny glared at her and turned her head back straight and gave out a big "hmph" which the entire Pteranodon Family and Lambeosaurus Family took notice. Even the conductor took notice.

Shiny gave out a deep sigh and then looks at her mother. "Mom, can I please go visit Laura in the Observation Car?" Shiny asked politely despite being sad.

Tahlia saw this and knew why. Because she didn't want to make her sister more madder than ever. Even, though, it wasn't really Shiny's fault. "Sure, honey. I think Laura wouldn't mind. Maybe you can help her find her some birds to draw into her sketchbook," she said to probably hope to cheer her up.

"Thanks, Mom," Shiny said. Next, she hopped off her seat, and then started walking to the other side of the car. Gilbert, the conductor's nephew, came in from where Shiny was about to go. Shiny, however, didn't widen her eyes like she usually would do when seeing Gilbert.

"Oh! Hi, Shiny! How are you?" Gilbert said as said hello to one of his closest friends.

"Oh. Hi, Gilbert. I'm good. Just going to see Laura. Bye, Gilbert," she said sadly. Then, she walked past Gilbert's left and closed the door.

"Uh? Bye?" He said with his left paw. Then he turned to his right and walked to the front of the Passenger Car. "Hey, Uncle, what's going on with Shiny? She's usually happy to see me," Gilbert said.

"I know, Gilbert. Even I witnessed it when she was rubbing her arm instead of saying hi to me back at the train station," Mr. Conductor said.

"I bet she's still upset that she nearly broke Tiny's Tiny Doll into pieces," Buddy said.

"What? That's not the Shiny I know," Gilbert said.

"It's true, Gilbert, Shiny really almost tried to destroy Tiny's Tiny Doll. Me and Buddy even saw the whole thing when we were playing Dinoball," Don commented with what Buddy said.

"Buddy, Don, you two know that Shiny would never do such a thing," Tahlia said while her hands were firmly planted on the seat.

"Then why did she-," Tiny started until her mother interrupted her.

"Tiny, she told me that something forcefully took control of her mind and body that nearly made her break your Tiny Doll. In fact, I think she's probably upset knowing that you think she would have loved to hurt you and your doll. Listen, I know you're upset, but think about how Shiny's feeling right now. Don't you think she's hurting as well knowing something in her mind has forced her into trying to break your doll?" Tahlia asked her daughter.

"I- I guess you're right. Maybe I'll apologize to her when I get the chance," Tiny said with sincerity.

"That's my girl," Tahlia said happily.

(Earlier)

After Shiny closed the door to the passenger car, Shiny jumped over the train buckle, landed on her feet, and stood up. She took a deep breath, then she waited a little. After waiting for a few seconds, Shiny's beak started quivering. Next, she started crying and then she covered her eyes a little as she started causing a storm. Then she started walking forward. When she reached the door to Laura's Observation Car, she wiped her eyes with both her hands and then placed her right hand on the door handle.

...

Laura Giganotosaurus was peacefully keeping watch of the railroad with her eyes until suddenly, she heard someone crying. She looked down to see her door being opened and saw Shiny crying.

Author's Note:

Just like last chapter, please wait until ALL chapters are complete before liking or disliking.