• Published 15th Oct 2019
  • 4,717 Views, 178 Comments

Now what? - Silver Butcher



Spinel was just getting use to the way things work in Equestria, then Discord decided to drop one heck of a problem on her lap.

  • ...
14
 178
 4,717

Log Date Un Kno wn

Log Date Un Kno wn: It appears this world uses the time measurement of Moons, I have no idea how to translate this to normal time, or even what it would translate to, Day? Months? Years? It is yet to be clear, the colorful ponies tell me that moons are used but that's not what I'm making this entry for, I'm making this to document several events currently happening. The following list catalogs the events in order of happening

  • I have entered a new reality
  • Spinel has no taste/What is Lapis Planning?
  • The old Green Pony is wiser than she first appeared to be but even more Stubborn
  • Bismuth is doing something
  • There have been quakes coming from the nearby collection of tree's cataloged as the Everfree forest

The first object on this list is easy to understand, I am now in a new reality, this world seems to be run by multi-colored horses of three different classes (To be studied and better classified in later logs) the greater details of the way we arrived here is classified and not to be put in written word, just in case this log is seen by the wrong eyes, that said the best I can put into this log is that we, Bismuth Lapis and I, where on a search for Spinel, who had been missing for a fair amount of time. Rest of details are classified.

The Second object on this list is quite simply remarkable, it amazes me that not one, but two Gems of reasonable intelligence (Spinel slightly less so than Lapis) would fall under the belief that Paulette is somehow the camp queen of Camp Pining Hearts, Current theory is that Lapis is just trying to make Spinel an Ally, why and for what is yet unknown, Theories posted below.

Theory A: Lapis knows we will have to do work on this Farm at some point and is maybe hoping to get on Spinel's good side so she will do her work for her.

Theory B: Lapis is planing to use friendship to slowly get Spinel to see the light of Pierre and Percy, if this is proven true I shall begin employing method as well, Spinel will thank us later.

Theory C: Lapis actual thinks Paulette is- Naw that can't be right.

The Third object on this list is The Old Green Pony Named Granny Smith, She at first seemed like an ordinary elder, but as soon as she saw that Camp Pining Hearts was on she made it very clear just how wrong I was, she immediately showed me how she was more capable than Spinel and for once I felt like I was talking to someone who was almost as smart as I was. At least until I told her about my ideas of increasing production on the farm with machinery.

I came up with the oh so ingenious idea when I was watching the big red pony kicking a tree for its apple (this method is slow and, quite frankly, somewhat silly) I offered to begin work on a device to get the apples down for them, and Granny Smith got rather unpleasant to be around and left soon after, giving me the stink eye as she did so.

The Fourth object on this list is about Bismuth, I noticed her attaching the truck bed to the top of the barn, which looks amazing might I add, but all the while she had an irritated look on her face and was mumbling to herself, I only noticed the mumbling once or twice, but when she builds things she usually enjoys herself. I currently have no theories what she's up to, but I did notice her talking to Lapis for a short while before she flew off, she seemed less on edge after that, but she still looks troubled, I'd go ask her about it, but I'm waiting for Lapis to return so I may first question her.

My Genius knows no bounds, as I was writing this I came up with a theory, contradicting my early statement of having none. As I thought it over I realized what is the most likely problem, the switching of worlds and as such the loss of her forge, This is the most obvious reason and I will be asking Lapis, Spinel, and maybe some Ponies, to assist in helping me get her a new one. (Or at least find a good place so she can build one.)

The Fifth and Final entry Is the least interesting on this list, as it isn't in any way about me or how thoughtful I can be while writing this I overheard the Pony in a hat (Jackie if I heard the Pink one right) mentioning how a series of seismic events in this collection of trees cataloged as the Everfree forest (no info available at the moment) has sent its residents of critters (None Horse animals) into her fields. She left before continuing but I felt it best to document the talk in the Log (Just in case this somehow becomes my problem)

Peridot out

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed Peridot's first Log, there will be more in later chapters so be on the look out for them.
Side note: Just in case you didn't re-read the last chapter and forgot, this Log is being written down and not spoken aloud, hence the way I wrote it. Thank you.