• Published 25th Sep 2019
  • 3,104 Views, 78 Comments

The Saiyan Prince in Equestria (Being Rewritten) - ShirtMechanic



After Vegeta's sacraficed himself to save earth from Majin Buu, he was sent to another world with a second chance. A new adventure starts now!

  • ...
12
 78
 3,104

Chapter 9: Vegeta's Blind Rage! Vegeta vs Goku!

Author's Note:

I'm not that good with fight scenes, but I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Chapter 9: Vegeta's Blind Rage! Vegeta vs Goku!

"DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT!" Vegeta shouted, the entire treehouse shook, books falling off the shelves. Vegeta's body started to steam bio-electricity and his hair started to flow vigorously. "WHAT DID MAJIN BUU DO TO BULMA AND TRUNKS!" Vegeta stomped towards Kakarot, Goku backed away in fear, he saw a killer look in the Prince's eyes.

"Vegeta! Calm down, this is not the time to fight!" Goku retorted. Vegeta's eye's started to change into a cyan-green, his hair becoming spiker and turning into a yellowish-gold. The mane 6 and Princess started to back away, not wanting to get involved.

"You had the power to defeat Majin Buu! I sensed the battle you had with him when you went Super Saiyan 3! Why didn't you finish him off!" Vegeta grabbed Goku by his neck and put him against the wall. Rainbow was about to smack sense into the Prince, but was stopped by Princess Celestia. Rainbow looked to the direction the Prince went, deep in thought and sorrow.

"Gah... Vegeta... calm down!" Goku choked out, thrashing at his throat. Vegeta then had enough and threw him through a wall, sending Goku outside the village. The Prince went full-power Super Saiyan 2 and flew through the hole and followed Goku. The mane 6 quickly raced out the door to see Vegeta powering a blast in his hands.

"We have to calm Vegeta down, if this continues, he could kill Goku!" Kibbito explained. They all nodded, but they couldn't think of anything. All they could do is watch and hope for the best.


Goku was hit in the gut with a ki blast, sending him into a series of trees. Goku was stuck in a boulder, he then fell, leaving an imprint in it. The Saiyan got up, turning serious, "Vegeta! This is not the time!" Goku yelled, but the Prince ignored him and charged a Goku. "Guess we're going all out then!" Goku went Super Saiyan 2 right off the bat, not wanting to knock Vegeta out just yet.

"AAAAHHHHH!" They both screamed, their fist made contact, they both grabbed them, pushing against each other. A crater formed under them, Vegeta grew a wicked smile. He turned Goku upside down and kneed him in the gut, making him cough up spit. Goku then kneed the Prince on the side of his head, making him lose his grip. They spun away from each other and landed on their feet.

"Damn, you're going to be hard to take down," Goku commented, but Vegeta just spits out some blood and scowled.

"Don't you damn compliment me after what you did! You let your damn family die because you didn't finish Buu off!" Vegeta shouted, tears started to roll down the Prince's face. "You let my family die dammit, and for that. I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!" Vegeta screamed at the top of his lungs, powering up even more.

Goku got serious, 'I guess there's no holding back, I'll have to go Super Saiyan 3.' Goku brought his hands to his side and yelled at the top of his lungs, growing his spiky long hair. Vegeta didn't seem fazed though, he just smiled.

"Going all out for once Kakarot, then I won't either!" Vegeta yelled as he lunged at Goku, catching him off guard. The Prince launched a series of punches at the Saiyan, stunning him. Goku got a hold of himself and started to clash with Vegeta. Shockwaves can be seen in the sky, they would disappear and reappear every second.

Rainbow watched in the distance, pacing back and forth with worry. The girls didn't know what to do, they could use the Elements of Harmony, but I wouldn't faze Vegeta. The Princess thought of jumping in, but she knew she wouldn't stand a chance against the Prince. All they could do is watch and hope for the best.

Goku was catching his breath, knowing he wouldn't last long, 'Dammit, I'm low on energy and Vegeta is almost at a 100%, I have to end this now!' Goku powered his aura, speeding towards the stunned Vegeta. Goku started to launch a series of punches and kicks. Goku kicked the Prince away and started to charge a full power Kamehameha. "KA..." Vegeta got a hold of himself and looked at the Super Saiyan 3. "ME..." Vegeta scowled and started to charge a Final Flash.

"HA!"

"FINAL"

"ME!"

"FLASH!!"

"HA!!!"

They both launched there strongest attacks, flying towards each other at the speed of sound. The beams clash together in a beam struggle. Goku gritted his teeth as he was being pushed back, he started to lose his Super Saiyan 3 transformation and went back to 2. Vegeta started to throw more power into the attack, grinning at his victory. But he saw a faint red aura taking Goku, he got scared as he knew what Goku was doing.

"KIOKEN TIMES 2!" Goku screamed as his Kamehameha grew in size, Vegeta put more power into the blast, effectively everything. It was at a standstill, until Goku started to lose control of Super Saiyan 2, reverting to a regular Super Saiyan. "Dammit Vegeta!" Goku howled in pain as the Kioken started to rip his body apart.

"VEGETA!"

The prince turned to see a crying Rainbow, pleading for Vegeta to stop. Vegeta felt a great shame wash over him, he looked back to the struggling Goku. Sighing, he dropped his Final Flash and flew towards Goku, hitting him in the gut, knocking him out once again. Vegeta then looked back to Rainbow, trying to avoid tears. He then flew off, leaving the group. Princess Celestia ran to Goku's side and looked in horror.

Goku's gi was torn, he had cuts everywhere and was out of breath, Kibbito ran to his side and started to heal him. “You alright Goku?” Celestia questioned, Goku looked up to her and gave her a smile before fainting

Vegeta found a mountain range and sat at the highest point. He dropped out of Super Saiyan 2 and dropped to his knees, crying. "Dammit! I'm so sorry Bulma, I'm sorry Trunks!" Vegeta cried out, sobbing.


Goku is knocked out once again, and Vegeta just lost his soul. Will Majin Buu find a way to Equestria and create havoc. Find out next time!