• Published 25th Sep 2019
  • 3,129 Views, 78 Comments

The Saiyan Prince in Equestria (Being Rewritten) - ShirtMechanic



After Vegeta's sacraficed himself to save earth from Majin Buu, he was sent to another world with a second chance. A new adventure starts now!

  • ...
12
 78
 3,129

Chapter 8: TicketMaster, Twilight's Final Decision!

Chapter 8: TicketMaster, Twilight's Final Decision!

The Day After Vegeta Disappeared...

The World Of The Kai's

"Haaa!"

Three figures stand in an open field next to a lake. Two of them watch as a familiar one is training with a sword, it's none other than Gohan. The Saiyan scholar howls in pain as he tries to hold the Z Sword in place, he starts swinging it around to get momentum for a final strike before he takes a break.

Shin watches in glee, hoping this training will be enough to beat Majin Buu. Kibbito is shocked to see a mere mortal, able to handle the Z Sword, as he can't. As Gohan swings a final strike, a figure appears right in hair's length of the attack.

"AAHHH!" Goku screams, nearly dodging the attack. A few strands of hair struck off as Goku falls to the ground. The Supreme Kai's are shocked to see a being able to teleport to there world.

"Dad! W-What are you doing?" Gohan asks, hoping he didn't hurt his father (that's never there). "Dad?"

Goku clenches his head, hoping not to much har fell off. "Who me?" Goku looks up to see his son with a new outfit. "No nothing, just trying to keep my head." Goku says, "Hey look at those fancy new clothes, wow!"

"Supreme Kai gave me these, pretty cool huh," Gohan says with a blush appearing.

"Huh, kai's here?" Goku asks, he leans around Gohan to see two bewildered Kai's staring at him. "Oh yea, sure enough. Hello there Supreme Kai!"

"Greetings Goku" Shini greets, waving a hand overhead.

"It defies all logic! Ho... How did he get here! It's not possible!" Kibbito shutters, bewildered at the sight in front of him.

Goku looks around, seeing a calm field and a sky full of smaller planets. "How strange, what is this place?" Goku askes.

"It's a special sanctuary dad, but why are you here? 24 hours aren't up yet, what's going on down there?" Gohan questions

Goku turns around and looks at Gohan was a serious tone, "Well son, nothing good... Everywhere Majin Buu goes, he leaves a path of destruction in his wake. Goten and Trunks are trying to perfect the fusion technique, but in the meantime, millions upon millions of people are dying!" Goku explains. Both then sit on a boulder, think of what they could do.

Goku then remembers something, the main thing he came here for. Goku then looks to the short kai, "Oh, I almost forgot! Hey Supreme Kai, I need a favor to ask."

"And what's that Goku?"

"I know this may be hard to believe... but, Vegeta is alive!" Goku announces, they all looked at him shocked.

"But that shouldn't be possible, the Kai's told me he sacrificed himself," Gohan asks.

"I know, I went to King Yemma and asked if you were alive. He said you were alive, but he then told me Vegeta never came through." Goku explains once again.

"But, I can't sense his energy," Gohan asked.

"Unless..." Shin said, confusing everyone.

"Unless what master?" Kibbito questioned.

"Unless he was in another dimension, he could've ripped a hole through dimensions with his final explosion," Shin explained. Everyone nodded at that, Goku then had a brilliant idea.

"Guys! I may have a way to get to Vegeta and bring him home! If I create the same amount of energy as Vegeta's blast, I could be able to go to the dimension he's in!" Goku explained.


Present

'What the hell is the Supreme Kai doing here?!' Vegeta questioned, Rainbow started to pull up next to him, matching his speed.

"What do you think this is?" Rainbow questioned.

"Don't recognize the ki signature in front of us, but I do know the ki I sensed earlier is similar's to Kakarot!" Vegeta told. Rainbow nods as they start to pull up at the position the light struck the area. They both started to descend to see two figures. "I... I can't believe it!" Vegeta gasped.

One of the beings was tall, had long grey hair with a red skin, who donned an outfit resembling a Supreme Kai. Another one Vegeta knew all too well, he wore an orange and blue gi with wrist bands and boots, but he had long, spiky, golden hair with bio-electricity forming around him.

“Is... is that you... Kakarot?” Vegeta asked.

"So you are alive..." Goku says in a deep tone. The aura then dissipates with the hair, returning him to normal. Vegeta and Rainbow were surprised to see a different form of Super Saiyan.

"Kakarot! What are you doing here!" Vegeta asks.

"Here to take you home... sorry to say this. You didn't kill Majin Buu." Goku explained, 'I can't tell him fully what happened yet, it would destroy him right now.' Goku thought. The last thing the Prince wanted to hear what that he failed. The area started to shake, rocks started to rise and trees pushed away.

"What... did... you... just say... Kakarot!?" Vegeta shouted with venom.

"Vegeta, calm down!" Rainbow cooed, but the Prince ignored her.

“No! Take me to him Kakarot... Now!” Vegeta screamed.

“We can’t go back right now, I’m exhausted from using that much energy, we’ll have to wait till tomorrow night,” Goku explained, only to get a scoff from Vegeta. “Anyway, who is this?” Goku questioned.

“Oh, I’m Rainbow Dash, the fastest Pegasus in the world!” Rainbow boasted, making Vegeta laugh.

“Well, I’m Goku!” Goku said, giving a hand out for a handshake.


“AAAHHH!” Twilight screamed, she was being chased by a crowd of ponies who found out she had an extra ticket. She was running all over town, trying to find the best to hide, but somepony found them every time.

She was backed into an alleyway with no way out. When she was about to teleport away, she heard a voice. “Twilight, what’s going on?”

She looks down the ally to see Vegeta, Rainbow, and two others she never met. “Vegeta?”

The prince starts walking towards her, giving a glare to all the other ponies, “I’d rather you get away from my friend before I do something to you.” Vegeta said in a deep tone.

Without a second thought, all the other ponies quickly scrambled out of the ally, leaving Twilight and Spike. “You two alright?” Goku asked.

“Yes, thank you for the save.” Twilight then realized she never met this person. “Wait... who are you?”

“Oh, I’m Goku, and this is Kibbito, a Supreme Kai in training.” Goku introduced. Twilight nods and looks back to Vegeta and Rainbow and starts to tear up.

“Whoa hey, what’s the matter Twilight?” Rainbow questions.

“I still don’t know who to choose, they all keep giving me favors... but it isn’t making it easier to choose.” Twilight sobs. Goku looks down at the little pony with a sorrowful smile.

Goku gets on one knee and lifts Twilights head to eye level with his, “Hey, chin up. Crying about it won’t fix it, what would you think would be the better choice?”

Twilight sniffles, “Well, I could not go at all and let Princess Celestia know..."

"That's the spirit, now come on, after the talk with your friends, Vegeta and I need to talk," Goku explained. Twilight slowly got up and walked with Goku and Kibbito, leaving a shocked Vegeta and Rainbow.

"Wha... What just happened?" Vegeta questioned.

"I have no idea..." Rainbow replied. Vegeta started to walk with them and Rainbow took flight next to them. I was quiet all the way there, they got to the treehouse shortly after. Twilight sighed and walked in, seeing 4 mares waiting for her decision.

"Oh, hey Twilight, have you finally decided who to go with?" Applejack questioned, they all eagerly waited for her answer.

"Sorry girls, but if I can't choose one of you, I'm not going," Twilight stated.

"Oh my... Twilight, you didn't have to do that." Fluttershy squeaked.

"No, I made my final decision, Spike, take down a note," Twilight ordered. Spike quickly went and grabbed a quilt and paper, ready to write down whatever Twilight says.

"Dear Princess Celestia, I've learned one of the joys of friendship is sharing your blessings. But when there are not enough blessings to go around, having more than your friends can make you feel pretty awful. So I appreciate the invitation, I will be returning both of my tickets back to the Grand Galloping Gala."

"What!" Everypony but the Saiyans and Kibbito. Goku and Kibbito smiled at the decision Twilight made, Vegeta only nodded.

"If some of my friends can't go, then I won't either!" Twilight turned around and faced the mares.

"Twilight... you don't have to do that." Applejack said.

"Nope. I've made up my mind, Spike, you can send the letter now." Twilight told her friends.

Spike walked up to a window, opened it, and blew green flams at the paper, sending it to Princess Celestia.

"I think you made the right choice Twilight..." Goku praised, making the mare blush. Rainbow look for Vegeta, then seeing him at the window Spike used, he was looking off into the night.

"You ok Vegeta?" Rainbow questioned. Vegeta looked to her with a sorrowful look.

"I'm worried for my family, Majin Buu is still running about with no one to stop him, I hope they're ok," Vegeta explains.

All of a sudden, there was a blinding light appearing in the area. When it died down, a white figure stood in the middle of it. "Princess Celestia!" the mane 6 gasped. Goku and Kibbito looked in awe at the sight of the Princess.

'So that's Princess Celestia, she has the power to move the sun?' Goku thought.

"Why didn't you just say so Twilight?" Princess Celestia asked, she then brought out 5 golden tickets to the Grand Galloping Galla with her magic. Celestia then looks to Goku and Kibbito, "Who are you?"

"The fool in the Gi goes by the name Goku than his Saiyan name, Kakarot. The tall one is Kibbito, a Supreme Kai in training," Vegeta explained.

"Well, it's nice to meet you two..." Celestia greets.

"Thank you, but we did come here to discuss matters, concerning the one Vegeta try to defeat," Kibbito explained.

"Who is it?" every pony askes. Goku looks to Kibbito for approval, which he gets, he looks the group with a grim tone.

"It's Majin Buu, he destroyed the earth!"


What happened to the earth in such a short time? Will Vegeta and Goku be able to beat this unkillable threat? Find out next time!

Author's Note:

What a twist! Hope you all enjoyed the chapter and have a good day or night. Catch you later!