• Published 25th Sep 2019
  • 3,131 Views, 78 Comments

The Saiyan Prince in Equestria (Being Rewritten) - ShirtMechanic



After Vegeta's sacraficed himself to save earth from Majin Buu, he was sent to another world with a second chance. A new adventure starts now!

  • ...
12
 78
 3,131

Chapter 3: The Defeat of Nightmare Moon?

Chapter 3: The Defeat of Nightmare Moon?

The castle of the two sisters shook due to the intensity of the beam struggle between Vegeta and Nightmare Moon. Rainbow watched in aw, but was tugged by Applejack, "Applejack, what are you doing?"

"Getting you out of here! Twilight needs our help with the Elements of Harmony, now come on!" Applejack explains as the cyan pegasus looks back to Vegeta and worries.

'You better not lose Vegeta!' Rainbow smirks then run off with Applejack, the earth pony noticed the worry in Rainbow's eyes.

With a mischevious grin, "So, is there something going on I don't know about, is it about Vegeta?" After hearing those words, Rainbow starts to blush.

"I don't know what you're talking about!"


"HHAAAAAAA!" The Prince yelled with all of his might, and the two beams exploded to the intensity. 'Damn, this is going to be tougher than I thought.'

"You wouldn't be the wrong Vegeta!" Nightmare Moon appeared behind Vegeta and struck him with her back hooves. It shook Vegeta, but not enough to seriously injure him. "You're sturdier than I thought."

"You got that right, you should be honored. You are fighting a Prince of a warrior race after all." This surprised the dark princess but then turns into a smirk.

"A prince.. would you like an offer?" Nightmare moon grinned as Vegeta got a curious look.

"Go on" Vegeta knew she would ask him to join her cause, but he played along

"How would you like to join me in my crusade, we can rule the night together as... Queen and King!" Nightmare Moon offered. Vegeta seemed intrigued for a bit but didn't notice some of the dark princesses misty mane. 'The idiot bought it, I'll take control of his mind and he'll be my servant!'

Vegeta then starts to chuckle, then it went to an uproar laugh. "It's funny you say that, but I've been given the same type of request over and over. And I said no."

"I wasn't asking for your answer." Nightmare Moon gives a devious smirk.

"What do you... AAAHHHHHH!" Vegeta clutches onto his head, screaming in pain. A part of Nightmare Moon's main seeped into Vegeta's head, taking control of his mind. 'Dammit, I got so careless, it's like being controlled by Babidi!'

"With you under my control, I'll rule Equestria and it'll be in eternal darkness... Forever!" Nightmare Moon begins to laugh maniacally, but then she hears the prince starting to chuckle. "I didn't think it'll be that easy to take control of you?"

"Because it isn't, you may be taking control of my mind and body, but would you like to know what a Saiyan always keeps."

"And what's that?"

"HIS PRIDE!!!" Vegeta's aura explodes in size, doubling every 5 seconds. Castle walls almost disintegrated under the pressure. A crater formed under Vegeta, growing in size as well. The misty mane of Nightmare Moon left the head of the Saiyan, squirming back to its owner.

Nightmare Monn was awestruck, she didn't know anyone could resist her powers. "Impossible... how is there anypony like you exist!" The dark princess starts to step back in fear, as the Prince walks out of the crater.

"Aw, what's wrong, too scared to fight a warrior like me?" Vegeta grew serious as he seemed to disappear. Nightmare Moon looked all over the place for him but felt a sharp pain in her chest. She looks down to see Vegeta uppercutting her. "Do you want to tell me the location of the Sun Princess, or am I going to have to beat it out of you? You're choice."

Nightmare Moon started to whimper, "I'll never tell you, you'll have to kill me for it!" Nightmare Moon felt a kick to her side from Vegeta, sending her into a wall.

"So be it"


The group ran to a safe area but were almost shaken down by the shockwaves of the battle. "This is absolutely nuts, if this continues, they might destroy the castle!" Twilight is rushing the group to an area so then she has some space to work on the Elements. But Rainbow Dash was falling behind, looking behind her so often to see shockwaves from the battle.

"I think somepony's got interested in somepony else?" Applejack teases, making Rainbow blush.

"I don't know what you're talking about AJ, I'm just worried for Vegeta."

"So you do like Vegeta?" This makes Rainbow's blush turn crimson, the speedster was going to say something. But was interrupted when Nightmare was flying and breaking through walls. The group looks through the wall where she came form to see Vegeta standing on one leg while the other is in the air.

"So be it," Vegeta then flys at speeds the group cant see. He pulled a double-ax handle onto Nightmare Moon's head, sending her deeper into the castle, "Have you figured out how to use the Elements yet?!"

"I tried using my magic to activate them, but I got an idea, let her come to me." Vegeta just nods. The misty aura flys and lands in front of the group. "I finally know how to defeat you, Nightmare Moon!"

The Elements start to float around the group. Twilight looks to Applejack, "Applejack, who reassured me when I was in doubt, represents the Spirit of, Honesty!" The Element of Honesty breaks into pieces as it floats around Applejack.

"Fluttershy, who tamed the manticore with her compassion, represents the Spirit of, Kindness!" The Element of Kindness breaks into shards as it floats around Fluttershy.

"Pinkie Pie, who banished fear by giggling in the face of danger, represents the Spirit of, Laughter!" Pinkie Pie jumps with excitement as her Element breaks into shards as it also floats around Pinkie.

"Rarity, who calmed a sorrowful serpent with a meaningful gift, represents the Spirit of, Generosity." Rarity's Element broke into beautiful crystals as it floats around her.

"And Rainbow Dash, who could not abandon her friends for her own heart's desire, represents the Spirit of, Loyalty!" Rainbow's Element broke into ruby color shards that float around her as well.

"The Spirits of these five ponies got through every challenge that you threw at us!"

Vegeta's eye starts to twitch at the love and friendship of the group.

"But you don't have the sixth Element! The spark didn't work!" Nightmare Moon starts to back away in fear, not wanting to be banished to the moon again.

"But it did, a different kind of spark," Twilight turns around to look at her friends, with tears on the horizon, "I felt it the very moment I realized how happy I was to hear you, to see you, how much I cared about you the spark ignited inside of me. When I realized that you all, are my friends!" At that moment, the last Element appeared over the group, A stone with the shape of a star imprinted in it. It floats down to Twilight, while Nightmare Moon used her wing to cover herself from the light.

"You see Nightmare Moon, when those Elements are ignited by... the Spark. That resides in the heart of us all, it creates the sixth Element. The Element of, Magic!" After those words, the group is lifted into the air as the Elements start to shine a bright light. Fluttershy's, Applejack's, Rarity's, Pinkie Pie's, and Rainbow Dash's Elements make necklaces with their Cutie Marks as symbols, go around there necks. Twilight's Element turns into a Tiera with her Cutie mark on it.

Then a bright light surrounds them as a Rainbow beam spirals out of the group, flying towards Nightmare Moon.

"NOOOO! NOOO!" The Rainbow beam hits Nightmare Moon, supposedly sending her to the moon. Vegeta was shocked, to say the least, but bummed out that he didn't get to finish her off. The mane 6 were knocked out, but the Prince sensed a new presence in the area.

'What is this?' Vegeta got into a defensive stance, but then sees an unconscious mare in the corner where Nightmare Moon last stood. it had light purple fur with a light blue mane, it also had a horn and wings. "Who is this, and why does she look like Nightmare Moon?"

"Because she used to be Nightmare Moon!" A voice called out, Vegeta turns around to see a blinding light heading towards the castle as the sun rose up. The light took form as a snow-white alicorn with a multicolor mane appeared.

"Who are you?!" Vegeta was preparing for a fight, but the alicorn started to giggle.

"My name is Princess Celestia, and there's no need for a fight. I would like to talk with you until the other six wake up.


The mane 6 have saved the day, as for Vegeta. He's about we have a talk with the current ruler of Equestria. What will happen next? Find out next time!

Author's Note:

Another chapter out! I had a lot of fun making this chapter, and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and want more. Well, catch you later!