• Published 25th Sep 2019
  • 3,135 Views, 78 Comments

The Saiyan Prince in Equestria (Being Rewritten) - ShirtMechanic



After Vegeta's sacraficed himself to save earth from Majin Buu, he was sent to another world with a second chance. A new adventure starts now!

  • ...
12
 78
 3,135

Chapter 10: Preparations For The Gala!

Chapter 10: Preparations For The Gala!

It was morning by the time Goku woke up, he was in Twilights home. He tried to get up, but a hoof stopped him from doing so, he looked to see Twilight with a worried look. "Don't get up, you've been through a lot."

"Wh... where am I?" Goku asked. He looked around, never seeing Twilight's room yet.

"You're in my bedroom, you're still injured from the battle with Vegeta." Twilight explained

Goku clenches his stomach, where Vegeta last struck him. "Ow ow... speaking of which... where's Vegeta?" inquired Goku. Twilight then looked off into the horizon with a worried look.

"We still don't know, Princess Celestia and Luna went back to Canterlot to prepare for the Gala, and the rest of my friends are looking for him. Last we saw of him, he looked to Rainbow with tears rolling down his face," Twilight looks to Goku with sorrow, "I think you broke him..."

Goku winced at her last words, 'Did I really break Vegeta? I didn't know he was on the edge." Goku thought. "I think he lost my respect for him..." Goku said, regretting telling him and the group.

"I hope he finds the courage to come back without a fight." Twilight hoped.

Meanwhile...

Applejack and Pinkie were walking down a path, think. "So, where do you think Vegeta is?" Pinkie questioned.

"Oh, I'm' sure he's off somewhere...


"GODDAMMIT! SHIIIII...!!" Vegeta screamed, creating an explosive wave of energy around him, detonating, destroying the rock formation he's on.


"...*coping*."

"Heh, nice reference author!" Pinkie jumped. Applejack just looked at her with a questioning look.


The group eventually gave up around the afternoon and prepared for the Gala that would take place that night, however, Rainbow never showed up at Rarity's boutique. Twilight paced back and forth in the lobby, filled with worry. The group noticed and told her everything was going to be alright, but it wasn't. "Twilight, I think you need to calm down darlin'." Rarity spoke.

"How can I not? She isn't at her home or anywhere in Ponyville, I think she's still looking for him." Twilight replied.

Meanwhile...

'why'd you have to fight Goku, dammit.' Rainbow kept flying in the direction Vegeta left in a hurry the previous night. She would keep searching on till she found him. Rainbow huffed, running out of breath for the continues flying, eventually. She flew down to a rock formation. She started to tear up, hoping Vegeta didn't hate her now, she was about to give up, until...

"GODDAMMIT! SHIIIII...!!"

She heard a familiar scream and looked at the direction she heard it from. What she saw was a large explosion, destroying a few rock formations. She immediately cheered up and flapped her wings vigorously to get to her destination, Vegeta. What she saw was a distraught Prince, on his knees and arms, still sobbing. Rainbow landed, catching the attention of the Prince.

"What the hell do you want Skittles!" Vegeta spat, making Rainbow flinch, but she stood her ground.

"I'm here to take you back Vegeta, you do still need to take me to the Grand Galloping Gala after all." the rainbow maned pegasus explained, only to get a scoff out of Vegeta.

"I'm not going back to that place, not after what Kakarot did!" Vegeta spat out. The venom was clear in his voice, but Rainbow didn't budge.

"If you're not going back, then I won't either." Rainbow retorted, catching the Prince off guard.

"The hell do you mean?"

"I'm not leaving a friend's side, not ever." Rainbow then walked to Vegeta's side and sat next to him. They would sit like that for hours, until.

"Fine, I'll go to the stupid Gala, but I don't want to see that disgrace of a Saiyan there, got it!" Vegeta spat out. Rainbow eagerly nodded, they then both took off towards Ponyville, getting ready for the night of there lives.


"Where are those two! The Gala is going to happen in two hours, and they aren't back yet!" Rarity cried out, the other girls got ready and just rolled there eyes at Rarity's antics. The fashion designer was about to give up, until she heard a knock at the door.

"Hey Rarity, it's me, I've managed to get Vegeta back and go to the Gala!" Rainbow said, little muffled behind the door. Rarity raced across the lobby to the door and opened to see Rainbow and Vegeta there.

"About time you two! The Gala is going to begin in 2 hours! Get to the changing rooms and get ready!" Rarity ordered. The two just grumbled to the rooms, making most of the girls giggle.

Vegeta made it to his room and saw a simple suit to his liking, 'At least some of these ponies are useful' Vegeta thought.

The girls wait for an hour while Vegeta and Rainbow got ready, when they got out, the girls were surprised.



"Where's your crown darlin'?" Rarity questioned Vegeta, simply looking around for it.
.
"I don't wear any of that, I'm not that type of Prince," Vegeta explained. He looked at Rainbow Dash and blushed a little, simply looking away quickly. Rainbow noticed this and grew a mischievous smile

"Like what you see 'Prince'?" Rainbow asked. Vegeta started to blush, even more, Rainbow then had a marvelous idea. She hovered up to his eye level and gave him a quick kiss. Vegeta went wide-eyed and jumped back at great speed.

"What the hell was that for?!" Vegeta questioned, his blush going crimson. All the girls started to giggle, this agitated the Prince.

"Well, I did need to give a quick peck to my hansom stallion tonight." Rainbow giggled, Vegeta froze in place, not knowing what to do.

"S-Shut up!" Vegeta retorted and looked away quickly. Twilight made a carriage and had two of Fluttershy's mice turn into pegasus stallions. Twilight offered Vegeta to come with them, but.

"I'm not getting on a carriage, I can fly there myself," Vegeta explained, he started to hover in the air. He then saw Rainbow joining him, but he didn't pay much mind to it, they both flew off towards Canterlot.


The group is about to have the time of there lives, but with Vegeta coming along. There might be some problems, Find out next time!

Author's Note:

The next chapter should be interesting, I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter and want more. Catch you later!