• Published 25th Sep 2019
  • 3,131 Views, 78 Comments

The Saiyan Prince in Equestria (Being Rewritten) - ShirtMechanic



After Vegeta's sacraficed himself to save earth from Majin Buu, he was sent to another world with a second chance. A new adventure starts now!

  • ...
12
 78
 3,131

Chapter 1: Farewell Everyone

Chapter 1: Farwell Everyone

It was a terrible time for the protectors of Earth, they already lost 3 heroes in the last hour. Gohan was killed by Majin Buu and Goku was out cold from the fight with Vegeta. But none of that compares to the decision Vegeta made.

Vegeta stood, brutally beaten close to death, waiting for Piccolo to pick up his son and Goten and to get out there in time. Piccolo landed a couple of feet away and walked towards him, hesitant of what he was going to say.

"Vegeta, I think I understand... and one day... so will Trunks" The namekian answered. They both stared at each other for what seemed like hours but was interrupted by sensing the overwhelming power from Majin Buu heading towards them.

They look to the source to see the pink man child, humming a tune. "Mean big man, which guy hit Buu?" Majin Buu questioned, sounding frustrated.

"Take the two boys far away from here as possible... go now." The Saiyan prince explained.

"Of course," Piccolo answered. They both walk past each other, Vegeta getting prepared by gathering energy and Piccolo grabbing the children under is arms.

"It's time, hurry!" Vegeta sounded hesitant, like he didn't want to do this. The air started to tense up, the wind being pushed away from Vegeta.

Piccolo hesitantly turns around to see the Prince looking away, focusing on the direction of his destiny. "You'll die, you know that." they stood there for it seemed like hours to them.

"There's one thing I'd like to know, tell me... will I meet that clown Kakarot in the otherworld?" the Prince questioned.

Piccolo was hesitant about answering the question but found the right answer. "I'm not going to lie to you Vegeta, but the answer may be difficult to hear," Piccolo answered, but Vegeta didn't acknowledge him. "This is the truth."

Vegeta winced at the last words the Namakian said, hoping he didn't have to go to hell. But that wouldn't be the case.

"Goku devoted his life to protecting the lives of others, because of his selflessness, he was able to keep his body and travel to King Kai's planet. You, on the other hand, have spent your life in pursuit of your own selfish desires, you caused to much pain, when you die, you will not receive the same reward." Piccolo explained.

"Oh well, so be it," Vegeta answered, looking towards his fate, Majin Buu was getting closer ever so slowly, "That will be all, get out of here and hurry!”

With that, Piccolo flared his aura and flew off with great speed.

“Hey, you stay! You fight Buu.” The magic being raised its hand and pointed it at Piccolo, preparing to fire a ki blast.

“Yes, that’s right!” The prince shouted.

“Huh?” Buu looks towards Vegeta, clenching his fist in front of him.

“You're fight is with me! The others are of no concern to you. Got it, you big bloated balloon freak!” The prince's insult pissed Buu off.

Buu faces Vegeta, clenching his fist and blew steam from his head. “Me no like you, Buu angry!”

“Heh,” The warrior just laughs at his stupidity, which antagonizes Buu even more.

“You talk mean to Buu?!”

Vegeta kept laughing at him but knew it wouldn’t last long.

“Me beat up mean guy, me want fight!”

“I think I finally understand you... let’s go!” Vegeta then lifts his left arm to his side and powers up, creating a sphere of ki around him, with another one burning like an inferno.

“You look tasty, Buu make you chocolate or maybe I make you crackers and cheese!” As Buu thought of tasty treats to turn Vegeta into, he didn’t notice the tiny ki particles coming off the Prince.

“Hahaha. You are a fool... I’m going to crush you! And throw you into the wind!” Buu started to notice the ki particles coming off the prince then ki came off him as well.

“Trunks... and Bulma... I’d do this for you... and yes... even for you... Kakarot.” Vegeta looked out into the distance, looking at the peaceful planet one last time. He then gave a mighty roar, full of agony. His screams could be heard for hundreds of miles, but they weren't his only yells. Majin Buu screamed in pain as his body was disintegrated, but Vegeta didn't stop there. He wanted to make sure there was no trace of the monster left, but at a cost.

The prince's body started to turn solid, turning into stone, but something odd happened. At that very moment, the power of the blast ripped a hole through dimensions, but Vegeta never noticed. With every scream, the rip got larger and larger to the point it was the size of the warrior. He was then tugged by its force, Vegeta tried to resist, but the amount of damage he received limited his power.

He realized it was pointless and let go, "Dammit... all..." as Vegeta fell through the vortex, he lost conciseness as he seems to float for what seemed like days.


"Oh my beloved subjects, it's so long since I've seen your precious, little, sun-loving faces" Nightmare moon said with venom in her voice.

"What did you do with our princess?!" Rainbow yelled, she darted towards the dark princess but was stopped by Applejack.

"Woah there nelly!" as AJ bit down on Rainbows tail.

Nightmare moon just laughs at the cyan pegasus's pointless try. "Why, am I not royal enough for you? Don't you know who I am?"

"Oo more guessing games! Um... Poke Smokes, how about Queen Meanie, no Black Snooty. Yes, Black Snoo-" Pinkie excitedly said before an apple was shoved into her mouth by Apple Jack.

Nightmare looked to Fluttershy and leaned towards her, scaring away her birds and Flutters, "Does my crown no longer count now I've been imprisoned away for a 1000 years," She then looked to Rarity who was frightened as well. " Did you not recall the legend, did you not see the signs?"

"I did!" A voice called out. Nightmare Moon turned to see a purple unicorn with a dark purple mane. " And I know who you are, you're the mare in the moon. Nightmare Moon!" Everypony gasped by the name that they feared for many years.

"Well well well, somepony who remembers me. Then you also know why I'm here." The dark mare flapped her wings to show elegance.

"You're here to... to..." Twilight got nerves and stopped talking, making Nightmare Moon chuckled.

"Remember this day little ponies, for it's your last. From this moment, the night... will last... forever! Hahaha!" Her mane then created a cyclone indoors while lightning struck the ground. But something unusual happened, a portal opened in the middle of the storm and threw a creature into an open area, surprising the ponies and Nightmare Moon. "What is this?"

The creature looked like it was beaten to death, it had spiky golden hair that turned black, wearing a torn-up training suit and white gloves and boots. It's none other than Vegeta, the prince of all Saiyans. Vegeta woke up, screaming, "Bulma!" He panted, as he was out of breath, Nightmare Moon left to find the Elements of Harmony to shatter them. The prince started to look around but was shocked to see ponies in all types of races and colors. "Am... am I dreaming... OW!"

"Nope, you're awake!" Pinkie Pie pinched Vegeta to make sure but got a glare from the Prince, then it struck Vegeta.

"Wait, you can all talk?!" They all nodded, then Fluttershy flew down towards him.

"Are you alright, you're beaten up pretty badly?"

"I've taken worse, wait... why am I talking to colorful horses?! Vegeta question, visibly angry.

"Well, excuse me, we are ponies thank you very much!" Rarity questioned, leaping down from the paddio.

"Hmph." Vegeta stands up, only to fall down to one knee, "Dammit, I don't have the streangth to get up..."

"I could help..." Twilight suggested, only to get a scoff from Vegeta.

"I dont need you're help or pitty." Vegeta manages to stand and start walking away to only be stopped by Rainbow Dash.

"Hold up right there buddy, how do we know you wernt summond here by Nightmare Moon?" Rainbow accused, only to be dragged by her tail againg by AppleJack.

"Who ever this Nightmare Moon is, I dont care who or what she is. All I care about at the moment is getting home." Vegeta explained, pushing his way through the crowed of ponies.

"Well, I could find a spell to get you back home, but I cant do it because of Nightmare Moon." Twilight explained

Vegeta turns to look at the lavender mare. "Explain..."

"Well, I'm a student of the ruler of this land, Princess Celestia. But she's gone because of Nightmare Moon, Celestia is the only one that could find the right spell."

"Well then, looks like im going to have to beat the location of your ruler out of Nightmare Moon." Vegeta awnsered with a cockey grin. But the anwser got shocks out of everypony in the room.

"I'm sure you could fella, but she's the strongest pony in the country." Applejack explained, only to get a chuckle from the Prince.

"Strongest huh... dont make me laugh, I've faced stronger foes in my lifetime, some even almost killed me." In this time, Vegeta reached into a secret pocket in his outfit and grabbed a senzu bean. 'Thank Kami I was able to find an extra one in Kakarot's bag.' He was cockey enough eat half the bean and burn the other.

He was about to walk out of the building, until he heard one final question.

"What's your name?" Twilight asked.

"Vegeta, the Prince of all Saiyans."


Vegeta had survived his own self destruct and was sent to a dimenstion of ponies, will Vegeta beat Nightmare Moon, or will he fall? Find out next time!

Author's Note:

I've decided to take a break from my other story a bit and decided to make one about Vegeta. I notice that no one used the senario that I did, so I took an advantage of it and made this story. I hope you enjoyed it and want more, well. Catch you later!