• Published 10th Oct 2019
  • 467 Views, 10 Comments

A Moon's secret - LightShieldtheunicorn



Luna remembers a time before nightmare moon and a love she once had

  • ...
2
 10
 467

Chapter 1 hearts and hooves day escape

Apple Bloom is walking around sweet apple acers looking up at the sky. The sky is baby blue with only a few clouds perfect weather for Hearts and Hooves day. Apple bloom decide to stay home while Applejack, Granny smith, and Big Macintosh went into town. Sweetie belle and Scootaloo were supposed to be there already but apple bloom figured they’d be late considering the whole town was out and about with ponies going on dates and buying gifts. Apple bloom was correct in her assumption considering the two were almost to sweet apple acers but had to stop and wait for sever ponies to get out of the way. Scootaloo looks at all the ponies in front of her and sweetie belle. “this sucks we are barely getting any were” she sinks down on the floor upset.
Sweet belle looks at her “awe its not that bad, and besides my sister says its worth it if loves involved. Scootaloo stands up gagging at what sweetie belle had just said.
“yuck” scootaloo said without noticing the ponies finally moving out of the way.

Sweetie belle chuckles and run forward “last on there is a rotten egg” Scootaloo looks at the filly running ahead “hey that’s not fair for you “she takes off chasing sweetie bell. As the two race they run pass twilight knocking her into flash sentry who is standing right beside her the two blushes as they pull apart. Sweetie belle takes the lead as scoots follows her. But as they pass under sweet apple acres sign Scootaloo pulls ahead winning. Scootaloo jumps happily as sweetie belle almost collapses on the ground from exhaustion. Apple bloom runs up to them “hey, girls”

The two responded “hi applebloom” though sweetie belles response is almost completely covered by scootaloo’s voice.

Appleblooms helps Sweetie belle up “I’m glad you girls could make it. Applejack, Grannie Smith, and big Mac are always so busy today”

Sweetie belle gets up with the help of applebloom “yeah, rarity is to when she’s not completing last minute orders, she is spending the day with spike.”

Scootaloo sighs “yeah Rainbow dash has no time today, she went with Soarin to clouds dale and she won’t be back until tomorrow.” She pauses and looks down. “why do we have this stupid holiday anyways it’s just an excuse for ponies to make out in public.”

Applebloom and Sweetie belle nods in agreement. Applebloom gets an idea and jumps forward “Girls lets go on an adventure to the castle of the two pony sisters”

Scootaloo looks at her confused “why should we go there?”

Sweetie belle nods “yeah its all dusty and worn down”

Applebloom sighs “its so we can get away from all the kissing and romance of this holiday”

Scootaloo smile “sound good to me”

Sweetie belle reluctantly agrees with her.

The three set off towards the everfree forest, where the castle of the two ponies sister sets. The three fillies run happily with each other playing tag along the ways as they approach the castle, they hear something. “Crying?” Scootaloo asked the other two
Sweetie belle nods “yeah, I hear it to”

Applebloom nods in agreement as the three walks across the bridge they see the source of the crying. Applebloom and Sweetie belle stay quiet staring with there mouths drooping open from shock.
Scootaloo breaks the slience “Princess Luna?”

Author's Note:

My first attempt at a story I'll be posting the second chapter really soon. Please don't dislike if you only hate the Luna shipping.