• Published 2nd Oct 2019
  • 2,622 Views, 42 Comments

Equestria Girls Saiyans - BROLY MUI



This story is inspired by Equestria Girls Battle of Gods a world where Goku and Broly lose everything and they have now even more problems than normal.

  • ...
22
 42
 2,622

Ep 6 Broly’s power mystery solved. Vision or Dream.

Applejack’s Farm

Goku and Broly were covering their ears as the Rainbooms practice for the Battle of the Bands. Broly wanted this practice to end, since he is in wrath and the music was annoying him really bad. Sunset turned down the volume speaker, Spike whined as he folds down his ears, Goku and Broly tried to keep their smile but they never thought they would hear so terrible, as Goku prefers to hear Piccolo sing as Broly decided that the music very loud and strong will just make him more angry. As when the music stopped Goku and Broly were happy that the torture was finally over.

“Ahhhh... we can’t go like this.” said Rainbow as she throws her hand to the air.

"Maybe if we practice a little more, we might have a shot." said Applejack.

“We will practice more, if we don’t, my band will lose the competition.” said Rainbow.

“Ya’ mean our band.” said AJ.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.”

“Ummm, maybe we can play my song?” asked Fluttershy with her shy voice.

“We would be happy too, but remember that we will use Twi’s counter spell song.” said Rainbow.

“Oh, ok, maybe in another time.” said Fluttershy as Twilight gives her a little smile. The truth was she hadn't even started to make the song yet, let alone trying to put a counter spell in it. All her friends were counting on her to make this spell but she is scared that she let’s down her friends, and if she do The Dazzlings would take over the school and probably the whole town.

“Maybe we have to look more presentable!” suggested Rarity as she puts one of her clothes that she brought.

“Maybe we need more confetti to give more happiness.” said Pinkie very happy.

“Well, I think you girls sound great! What do you guys think?” asked Spike to Sunset, Goku and Broly.

“Really good!

“Um... not bad!”

“Not good enough!” said Broly as everyone look at Broly as he open puts a little serious face.

“You girls won’t win like that! The more they sing, the stronger they get! I think is better for you guys let me and Kakarot do the job.” said Broly as Rainbow looks at him angry.

“And what makes you think that we’re backing off huh... we worked hard for this.” said Rainbow mad.

“I know you girls did and I’m happy for all the effort, but it won’t be good enough to defeat them.”

“Well we practice harder!”

“Sorry but no!”

No? We are not backing off and plus what makes you think that we are backing off huh, why is that Broly tell me now!” said Rainbow as Broly was getting put in a lot of stress.

“BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN TO YOU!!!” screamed Broly as the farm got very quiet as they all got shocked for what Broly said to Rainbow. Rainbow thought that Broly always cared for her and her friends, but never thought he would care for her that much as she gets in her knees shocked as she looks sad to the ground. As Broly looked sad as he moves directly to the door ready leave.

“Don’t play hero, or you just gonna get yourself killed.” said Broly as he charges his green energy and flies away. The farm was still quiet as Rainbow wipes a tear as she can’t still believe what Broly said, as Goku puts his hand in her shoulder.

“Hey... don’t worry, Broly just need to calm down a little, plus he even admitted as we were leaving school that he does care for you Rainbow, as the same with the rest of the group and I am one of them, that care for the group, but I need to talk to Broly to reason with him that The Dazzlings are dangerous and you could get hurt and maybe worse as well as the rest of the group.” said Goku as the group thought about this twice and saw that Goku is right. “But if you girls are willing to take the challenge, then I’m in for it.” said Goku as the group expression got brightened as they Goku a group hug as Goku can’t breathe over all the girls hugging him.

“Girls...can’t...breathe!” said Goku as the girls let go of Goku as Rainbow was looking where Broly flown off. “Don’t worry Rainbow, I’ll talk to him.” said Goku as he flies to look for Broly.

“So... what now?” asked Spike.

“Well we keep practicing and Pinkie, can we stay in your house tonight?” asked Twilight.

“Yaaaaaaaay, of course you girls can, we’re having a super duper cool pajama party!” said Pinkie very happy.

“But what about Goku and Broly?” asked Sunset.

“Mr and Mrs Cake won’t care if they go.”

“Ok, let’s get practicing again girls! said Sunset as everyone grabbed their instruments as Pinkie started banging her drum sticks together.

“AND A ONE!, AND A TWO!, AND A SCOODA-LOODA-DOO!”

Meanwhile in the mountains

Broly was still flying as he was really far away from Canterlot as he remembers Rainbow and Cheelai, making him fall from the sky to the ground as he makes a crater when he fell. He cares for Cheelai a lot and now that he lost her, when he met Rainbow, he knew that she is like her.

“Why should I come back? I’m gonna put the girls in danger.” said Broly to himself as he starts to cry as he releases all his energy.

HAAAA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! screamed Broly as Goku was flying to look for Broly as he saw a green light behind a big rock as he knew that was Broly.

“There he is!” said Goku as he flies directly to Broly. As Broly calms down he flies to one of the big rocks and sits thinking of everyone he lost like: Bah, Cheelai, Lemo and even his really bad father Paragus that treated him as a weapon of destruction not as he was his son, but deep down Broly cared for him very much. Broly already lost everything and he doesn’t want for that to happen to the girls, especially Rainbow as she is the only thing that reminds him of Cheelai. As Goku see Broly sit down as he calls him.

“BROLY!!!” said Goku as Broly looks back but he doesn’t get happy.

“Why did you follow me Kakarot?” asked Broly sad.

“I’m here to talk to you, not to fight!” said Goku as Broly tries to transform back to normal but he still couldn’t.

“Still can’t transform back?”

“No!”

“Well at least you’re stronger than me!” said Goku with a little smile.

“I was already stronger than you in my base, far stronger than your Super Saiyan form, plus your not helping, what do you want to talk about?”

“About Rainbow.” said Goku as Broly decided to not look at him.

“Why?”

You care for her, just like you cared for Cheelai!” said Goku as Broly takes a deep breath to calm down.

“I do, but what if... I lose her like I lost her.”

“That won’t happen here!”

“I know but, I’m scared that happens to her.”

Plus why do I feel a lot of anger inside me?”

“Um... you’re transformed.” said Goku.

“I know I am idiot but, I never felt this much anger before, not even when I raced Rainbow but I felt this same anger when I went into this power the first time we met, when I lost control.” said Broly as Goku realizes that happened when loses control of himself as when The Dazzlings started singing he had that same effect and when they stopped he had control of himself but couldn’t transform back.

“ Broly, I think I know what is wrong with you.” said Goku.

“What is it?”

“I think The Dazzlings caught you under their spell.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means you’re being controlled by them, but the spell didn’t work all the way, so that can explain why you lost control earlier and why you can’t transform back to your base form.”

“Those ugly bastards, I’ll kill them by force!” said Broly angry as Goku see’s Broly’s eyes glow green.

“Maybe you should be far away from the girls, a little more music and they can completely control you. Talking from experience as Vegeta was controlled by Babidi and we can say, it didn’t go very well.” said Goku as Broly understood the situation.

“Ok, I’ll be far away from the ugly bastards and I’ll talk to Rainbow, but if something goes out of control, I’ll act.” said Broly.

“Well... better than nothing.” said Goku as he smiles as Broly smile as well and return back to Canterlot.

Pinkie Pie’s House

The girls we already in pajamas as Rainbow and AJ were playing videogames, Pinkie was posting a status on her computer as Sunset, Rarity and Fluttershy were taking photos as Spike got in the photo as well and Twilight was working in the counter spell. Rainbow and AJ were playing as AJ was winning as Rainbow knew that she was losing, she turned off the console so AJ wouldn’t win.

“Hey... I was about to beat ya’.” said AJ.

“Noted, so Twilight was is the counter spell coming?” asked Rainbow.

“Oh... um... good great, thanks for letting me use your notebook Fluttershy, I really liked the song you wrote for the Rainbooms.” said Twilight very happy.

“Thanks, huh hopefully one day we’ll get a chance to play it.” said Fluttershy sad that maybe that day will never come as Rainbow takes AJ controller as Goku uses Instant Transmission to get to Pinkie’s house as everyone jumpscares as they didn’t except Goku and Broly arrive in that time.

“Wow... that was awesome!” said Broly.

“Hehehe, I can try to teach you Instant Transmission but it take a while... oh hey girls, what’s up.” said Goku as they were still surprised.

“How did you get from where Broly was to here?” asked Sunset.

“Instant Transmission.” said Goku as Sunset wanted to ask more but the pizza arrived.

“PIZZA’S HERE!!!” said Pinkie as everyone but Twilight ran to the door as she puts the book in the drawer.

“Are you going to eat pizza, because if you are come fast, Broly and Goku already ate 10 slices.” said Pinkie as Twilight runs to eat before Goku and Broly finish eating.

After they ate the pizza, Broly decided to find a place to sleep as Goku will sleep in the floor as he have basically slept everywhere, Broly will sit and sleep in a corner as he was about to get ready to sleep someone touches his back as it was Rainbow as he looks at him a little sad as Broly have no idea what’s going on.

“Can we talk?” asked Rainbow as Broly and the rest glanced at Rainbow.

“Alone!”

“Huh... sure.” said Broly as he followed Rainbow as they were outside Pinkie’s room as the gang wanted to hear that but they knew that is better for them to be alone. As Broly and Rainbow left Pinkie’s room, he was caught by surprise as Rainbow wrapped her arms in Broly’s around his torso as Broly cheeks and Rainbow’s got red.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry Broly!” said Rainbow as she drops a tear as Broly wanted to get away a while from her but he didn’t wanted for her to feel bad so he let her stay hugging him.

“For what?”

“For been a knucklehead, an idiot! I didn’t realize that you two wanted to all of us be safe, to not get hurt!”

“I get what you mean, but this is your fight Rainbow! said Broly as he puts his hand in her shoulder. “I get that you want to do this, but I’m afraid that something happens to you 7, but if you want to do this then do it, I’ll only help when is needed.” said Broly as he wiped a tear from Rainbow as she gets more red as Broly gets more red as well.

“I think I get it.” said Rainbow getting a little happier.

“Broly!”

“Mjm.”

“Was Goku telling the truth?”

“Truth about what?”

“He said that you cared for me, is that true?” asked Rainbow as Broly was speechless (KAKAROOOOOOT!!!) screamed Broly in his mind as he needed to answer to Rainbow.

“I do!” said Broly shocking a little Rainbow.

“You’re kidding are you?” asked Rainbow as Broly looks at her serious as she realizes that he isn’t lying.

“You aren’t lying.”

“I’m not.”

“Wow... I didn’t expect that to be honest. One more thing.”

“Yeah?”

“Can I see your scars?”

“My...scars?”

“Please.” said Rainbow as Broly calms down and takes off his black shirt showing his scars to Rainbow shocking her.

“So this is what you got by living in a repugnant planet.” said Rainbow as she touches his scars the one in his left nipple and later puts her hand in his left cheek touching his other scar as Broly puts hs hand in Rainbows right hand which is in his cheek, as he looks down, Rainbow looks on sadness as she never thought Broly suffered all this as she moved Broly’s face closer to her as she puts her lips on Broly’s as they kissed, Broly didn’t expect that at all as he got very shocked as he went along with it kept kissing Rainbow as he puts his hand on her waist and Rainbow gets on her toes as they keep kissing. Later they started to walk as they accidentally bumped into Pinkie’s door entering as the gang got shocked as they see Broly and Rainbow kissing. As they stopped kissing Broly looked in front of her very shocked as Rainbow didn’t know what was going on as she looks back seeing the rest of the gang looking.

“Hehehe, I think everything went well.” said Goku with a smile as Broly and Rainbow got even more shocked.

“A little to well if you ask me.” said Rarity as she blinks beautifully as Broly and Rainbow get very mad.

“You guys were spying on us?” said Rainbow angry.

“Kakarot you’ll pay!”

“Well, won’t ya’ look at the time!” screamed AJ as everyone went quickly to sleep as Broly and Rainbow were left angry.

“I can’t believe them!” said Rainbow angry.

“We’ll deal with them later, I’m very tired.” said Broly as he sits in his corner ready to sleep as Rainbow decided to sleep with Broly, as Broly was a little shocked as Rainbow gives him a quick kiss in cheek, as Broly gets red as he just went along with it and Rainbow puts her head in his shoulder as she grabs Broly’s hand as she went to sleep.

“Sweet dreams Broly!” said Rainbow as she falls asleep.

“Sweet dream to you too Rainbow!” said Broly as he falls asleep.


Goku wakes up as he realizes that he is not anymore in Pinkie’s house but in place covered of fire, burned trees, destruction and a lot of burned people as he got shocked after what he was seeing. “Is this hell or a kind of dream or maybe a vision?” said Goku to himself as when he sees what is above him, he sees two people fighting and the battle is was so intense that when he flew up in the air he saw more destruction and a volcano, but luckily he realized that this not Canterlot but another planet as he only saw tornadoes, lighting bolts, a dark sky and a lot of craters filled with lava and some with blood as Goku was so shocked as he saw later the two people fighting as they teleported to the ground as he sees another person joining that fight as he realized that the people were saiyans. “Wait those people, they are saiyans!” said Goku as when the battle has ended he ascended down as he saw two Super Saiyan Blue and one Legendary Super Saiyan. “Wait is that saiyan with blue hair’s Broly? And the other is me with Blue hair and Ultra instinct’s ki. But who’s the other one?” said Goku as he hears Broly talk. “Is over Akumo, you’ve lost this fight!” said Broly.

”Akumo?” said Goku as he had no idea who he was. “No, not yet saiyan, I am the messenger, the real threat is something you cannot stop from happening, and our master will come to show you two, freedom!” said Akumo dying. “Who’s the other person?” asked the other Goku. “Hehehehehe, is Archon, The Evil Omni King!” said Akumo as he dies. “Archon, Evil Omni King?” said Goku very afraid as all this destruction is just a taste of what Archon can do. “If he’s The Evil Omni King, then that means he may be the person who can rival Grand Zeno!” said Goku afraid as he thinks that this is not real as he didn’t know when he may come. “This is has to be a dream, if he comes, we may not be able to stop this crisis from happening!” said Goku very scared. “We need to tell Twilight as she is the Goddess of Destruction, she can call our Kai and as he take us there, we may ask Grand Zeno about this!” said Broly as the other Goku nodded as they disappeared. “Twilight Goddess of Destruction?” said Goku as this all looks like a nightmare that he doesn’t like at all. “What are we going to do?” said Goku very scared of all this. As someone arrives to get Akumo’s dead body, someone with black skin, a face identical to Coolers final form face, a long tail and a body covered with red lines. “Who’s that?” asked Goku to himself.

”Can you see me? Younger Goku?” said none other than Archon shocking Goku. “Yes I am Archon The Evil Omni King.” said Archon as he looks directly to Goku. “Is he talking to me?” said Goku as he looks and there is no one. “Yes, I am!” said Archon as Goku tries to wake up but Archon starts to walk directly to him. “Get away you bastard!” said Goku as he can’t fly. “Shhhhhhhhh, there’s no need to be afraid, I am your savior.” said Archon as he points his fingers to Goku as his fingers start to glow in a demon way as Goku didn’t see the blast killing him in the heart.


“Goku wakes up from that dream or vision that he had very scared and sweating like if there is no tomorrow and breathing like never before. He looked all around him as he sees that is still 1:30 am and everyone is sleeping, Goku is relieved that he is not in that dream or vision anymore as he smiles a little after seeing everyone ok and smiles a lot more seeing Broly and Rainbow sleeping together holding hands.

“Well at least... is over.” said Goku breathing out thanking that it may have been just a dream, as he realizes that Twilight and Sunset weren't in the room as he got scared thinking of Archon and Akumo, as Sunset and Twilight enter the room.

"Hey Goku, sorry if we woke you up." said Sunset as she snuggles herself with her blanket.

"Uh... no no, is fine, thanks for asking." said Goku as Sunset gives him a thumbs up.

"Goku, what's wrong?" asked Twilight as she sat next to Goku as he was happy to see that smile, but it reminds him of what he heard in the dream, thinking that he did something that made Twilight become The Goddess of Destruction.

"Is nothing, just that... I've been thinking of a lot of things that woke me up." said Goku as he didn't want to make eye contact with Twilight.

"Well... you know... I can sleep... with you... so you don't feel... all that alone... obviously if you want Goku." said Twilight as Goku chuckled a little as his cheeks gets a little red.

"Sure, why not." said Goku as Twilight tucks herself with Goku as she wraps her arms with Goku's warm body pulling Goku close, as Goku decided to stroke her hair making her coo in pleasure as she and Goku's cheeks get red but they decided to sleep.


Equestria, Canterlot Castle

Princess Clestia was just sitting on her throne as she reads a message from Twilight, saying that she returned to the human world to help Sunset with a problem, as she chuckles of happiness seeing Twilight already starting to make her own decisions But she was interrupted as a guard enters the castle very exhausted.

“Your highness, he’s here to meet you.”

“He? I didn’t have any schedule for meeting.” said Celestia as a purple cat with egyptian clothing and a very tall guy with a stick with an orb, with a long white hair on top.

“Hey!” said the cat which was Lord Beerus.

“L-lord Beerus.”

“Long time no see Celestia. I have a problem and I want to talk to you about something.” said Beerus.

“About what?”

“About you’re very best student Twilight Sparkle and I’m missing two saiyans which they are in that other human world.”

"You mean... where she is now?"

"Yes but I want her here so she can take my place as God of Destruction."

“Why?” asked Celestia.

“I think that she has a lot of potential hidden inside her and remember, she’s our daughter!”

“Lord Beerus, why don’t you ask Goku or the saiyan Broly.” asked Whis

“Don’t know, maybe is because GOKU ALREADY SAID NO MORE THAN 3 TIMES AND HE SAID BECAUSE I’M LAZY!!!”

“You are lazy my lord.” said Whis smiling a little.

“SHUT IT WHIS!!! Anyway I’m gonna wait here for Twilight, Goku and Broly.”

“But why? You’re not that kind of person that likes to wait, did something happened on your universe?” asked Celestia.

“In fact yes, my universe lost half of all living planets by a saiyan, but Goku and Broly were caught by the explosion but not killed and I want to see them, without Goku this world and maybe other worlds are more than gone.” said Beerus with his hands in his back.

“If that’s true, what’s so special about this Goku fella?” asked Celestia.

“He is considered to be a mortal stronger than its God of Destruction, like the one mortal that made him become stronger than me, Jiren from the eleventh.”

“You’re kidding he is stronger than you?” asked Celestia shocked.

“He is, and by what Whis said, the other saiyan Broly might be stronger than me as well. But let’s forget that... do you have books of ancient saiyans?” asked Beerus.

“I can look if I have.”

“Thanks. Whis, confirm to the elder kai that Goku and Broly are in another world.”

“As you wish my lord.” said Whis as he calls the elder kai.


Elder Kai's Planet

Elder Kai and Shin( the kaioshin of universe 7) still couldn't believe what they saw.

"I never thought an event like this would ever happen." said Elder Kai.

"Me neither, it happened so fast!" said Shin sad as they receive a call from Whis.

"Hello Elder Kai, Shin...I have some good news."

"Hi Whis, what are the good news?" asked Shin.

"Goku and another Saiyan with the name of Broly are alive."

"Goku's alive?" asked Elder Kai.

"Yes, but they are trapped in another world that is impossible to reach, me and Lord Beerus are in Equestria which they have a portal that they can use to go where Goku and Broly are."

"Well at least we know they're alright, I'll tell King Kai." said Elder Kai.


King Kai's Planet

King Kai is one of Goku teacher, the one who taught him the Spirit Bomb and the KaioKen, as he was taking care of all of Goku's friends as they were all death but they were arriving on his planet.

"King Kai, Goku and a saiyan called Broly are alive' said Shin.

"Wait Goku's alive?" asked King Kai

"Yes!"

"That's so good, I'll tell the others."

"Guys good news, Goku and a saiyan called Broly are alive!" said King Kai as goten was crying as his father Goku, was alive.

"Wait, Kakarot and Broly are alive?" said a adult fighter with long savage spiky hair with a serious face called Vegeta the IV (just call him vegeta).

"Yes they're alive, wait you know Broly?" asked King Kai.

"Yes I have, he's another bastard saiyan stronger than me. His power can match or maybe overpower Beerus's power."

"Ok... well at least we know they're alive." said King Kai.


Pinkie Pie's house

It was morning as everyone started to get up as Broly and Rainbow woke up looking at each other and smiled to each other as they looked at Goku and he was sleeping with Twilight.

"What did we miss?" asked Broly as Twilight got up and woke up Goku as he woke up smiling at her as Twilight does the same.

Author's Note:

Hey I'm Goku

I still don't know if what I saw was a dream or a vision, I should try to forget that

"Broly this isn't you, snap out of it!"

Next on Equestria Girls Power of Saiyan Gods

The beginning of the Battle of the Bands. A demon is born.

Hope you enjoy it