• Published 2nd Oct 2019
  • 2,615 Views, 42 Comments

Equestria Girls Saiyans - BROLY MUI



This story is inspired by Equestria Girls Battle of Gods a world where Goku and Broly lose everything and they have now even more problems than normal.

  • ...
22
 42
 2,615

Ep 5 The first encounter with the Dazzlings

Twilight got quickly in her knees as she puts her hand on Goku’s shoulder trying to calm him down, as they hear someone get in Sugarcube corner which was Broly, Rainbow and Spike as they look at Goku and Twilight which they saw Goku crying as they didn’t know what cause him to cry.

“Twilight, what happened?” asked Rainbow with a worried voice.

“Don’t know, I was just talking to him but later he started crying, I don’t know if I said something that made him-“

“Twilight,” said Goku as he wipes his tears.

“Is ok, you didn’t say anything bad.”

“Are you sure?” asked Twilight worried about him.

“Yeah.”

“Ok.” said Twilight.

“Girls, can I talk with Kakarot really fast?” asked Broly with his sad voice as he knew what was going on with him as the girls nodded and leave Sugarcube Corner

“Kakarot, what did she reminded of you.”

“What do you mean?”

“I know she reminds you of someone, someone very important in your life, who did she reminded that you cared so much?”

“When I saw her eyes they... remind me of... Chi-Chi, like if she was her.” said Goku really sad.

“I know what do you mean but you said it yourself, whatever happens to one if us, we do it together so I think that is for the best that we forget everyone we knew and start fresh, even if we can’t forget it.” said Broly as he can’t forget about Cheelai, Lemo and Bah but if he remembers them, he will get weaker and he won’t be able to protect the girls so they don’t suffer what they suffered.

“Your right, we should forget them as the more we know the weaker and the more people will face the fate that we suffered.” said Goku as Broly helps him to get up and Goku uses Instant Transmission to go to the girls as they will stay in Rainbow Dash’s house.

Meanwhile in Rainbow’s house

Goku and Broly got comfortable in Rainbow’s couch as they went into a deep sleep, as Rainbow and Twilight are upstairs getting ready for bed.

“Twi?” asked Rainbow as Twilight was putting Spike in bed.

“Yeah?”

“What happened to Goku back there, that he was crying?”

“To be honest, I don’t know. We were just talking before we left and later he stopped talking and started crying.”

"Huh, for some reason, I think we should ask them tomorrow at school, but for now lets just go to sleep." said Rainbow as she was getting comfortable.

"Yeah, we can't have looking like a sleepless zombie tomorrow especially in front of Broly." said Twilight as Rainbow looks at Twilight with very serious face as this was all a joke.

"What do you mean with that Twilight!" asked Rainbow as her cheeks started to burn very badly.

"What I mean is that you have a crush on Broly!" said Twilight making her more angrier.

"NO!!! I don't like him, we are just friends, plus he is an idiot, and sometimes a very big one, ugh, Applejack will pay for that!!!"

"Oh come on, don't deny it Rainbow, just admit that you care for him. said Twilight as Rainbow gets even more angrier just hear that as she got an idea to make Twilight lose that face of hers.

"Well if that's the case, I'll just let Goku and Broly know about your blue rocker boyfriend Flash Sentry." said Rainbow as Twilight smile fades instantly.

"You wouldn't dare!!!"

"Oh I do!!!" said Rainbow as they stop talking and go to sleep.

"Goodnight Rainbow."

"You too, Twi."

Tomorrow morning at Rainbow Dash's House

"Goku slowly drifted awake as the sunlight flash in his eyes, but Broly didn't get up of how comfortable the couch was. Goku felt a lot more better than yesterday, he still miss his friends and family, but he new mission is to wake up Broly from his sleep.

"Ummmm... Broly wake up!!!" said Goku as Broly didn't react.

"Well what now? I have an idea." said Goku as out nowhere he gets a microphone to wake Broly up but the question is, where did Goku got the microphone?

"BROLY WAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!!" screamed Goku as he scares the heck out of Broly as he gets angry.

"KAKAROT, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!!" asked Broly really angry.

“We have to get up Broly, plus look at the girls running crazy around the house.” said Goku as Twilight and Rainbow were late for class.

“Really? I want to keep sleeping.”

“We can’t Broly.” said Rainbow.

“Why? Don’t your parents drive you to school?”

“That’s the thing, my parents work on Cloudsdale so they have to get up really early, as I wake up later and I go to take the bus that... we just missed.” said Rainbow as Broly learns what is a bus, but the bus left without them.

“Huh, well I prefer to fly than getting in the bus.” said Broly.

“Yeah me too! We don’t like to wait, we like everything done really fast.” said Goku.

“Well we have to go plan B.” said Broly.

“Plan B?... AHHHHHHHHHHH.” said Rainbow as she out of nowhere is in Broly’s back and Broly flies scaring the heck out of Rainbow as later on she gets excited.

“That’s a good plan B hehehehehe. Well are you two ready?” asked Goku as Twilight and Spike are definitely not ready as she never thought that Goku and Broly were that special.

“Umm... just don’t go really fast, ok.” said Twilight.

“Sure.”

“And I am actually a little afraid of heights.” said Spike.

“But you don’t get scared when I take you to fly, back in Ponyville.”

“I don’t because you don’t fly that fast.”

“Don’t worry Spike, I won’t fly fast.” said Goku as Twilight gets in his back but grabs to him really strong just in case, as at the same time, Goku can scratch Spike’s ear. As Goku starts to fly he see’s Broly way in front. Twilight never managed to see all Canterlot as now she saw everything of this world.

“Hey, Twi!” said Rainbow as Twilight looks at her.

“This is sooooo amazing!!! I bet Goku can’t beat Broly in a race.”

“Don’t know, I like the pace that we are going.” said Twilight.

“I like it too but I do want to see who is faster, what do you say Broly?” said Rainboe.

“Well, a quick race won’t hurt, what about you Kakarot, what do you think?”

“Umm... well... of course I’m in, I would love to have another challenge.”

“Wait Goku, you said-” said Twilight as the clouds were starting to move out of the way as Goku and Broly were starting to fly fast.

“Sorry Twi, saiyan instincts.”

“3...2...1... GOOOOOOO!!!” screamed Rainbow as Goku and Broly start to fly really fast but not that fast, only faster than the fastest train that reaches 268 mph, anyway back to the story.

Twilight and Spike were screaming as Rainbow was just excited as Goku and Broly started to go faster faster and faster, that created a sonic boom, but it didn’t stop there, they went even faster as Twilight and Spike couldn’t scream any longer. Goku saw Broly and Rainbow laughing as he has never seen Broly laugh out of happiness, as he saw that Goku didn’t pay attention and a lot of ducks went to his mouth as he pukes them out.

“That is karma Goku.” said Twilight laughing at Goku.

“Sorry, is like I told you, we saiyans love challenges like: eating, running, flying, killing which me and Broly absolutely don’t like to do and my favorite fighting, so yeah, you can’t stop me from accepting a challenge.”

“Well, it’s ok, just-“ tried Twilight to finish her words as Goku and Broly decided to fly faster making Twilight and Spike scream again. Goku and Broly were neck to neck as Broly was just holding a lot more power than Goku as he goes faster than Goku, as they pass buildings and going through clouds, as Goku and Broly see CHS and go directly to it but they started to go faster as they completely forgot that they had Twilight, Rainbow and Spike on their backs.

“Broly can you slow down a little?” said Rainbow screaming as he didn’t hear her.

“GOKU, PLEASE SLOW DOWN!!!” said Twilight as Goku neither heard her. As they were arriving, Broly extended his gap to Goku as Twilight and Rainbow covered their eyes thinking that the impact was gonna hurt, but it never came as when they opened their eyes, they were still being hold by Goku and Broly as they haven’t remembered about them as Spike takes his head out the backpack in shock about to puke.

“I win, again.”

“Only this Broly, I’ll come back stronger and faster.” said Goku getting pumped up as they finally remembered that the girls were with them.

“Oh crap the girls!” said Goku as they put them down as they were shocked about what happened.

“Crap, sorry for... all that, we got a little carried away.” said Broly.

“Again with the carried away, shoot, just be careful next time you two.” said Rainbow a little mad.

“Yeah, my clothes are all a mess and our hair is wrinkled because you’re speed.” said Twilight

“Yeah, and I almost lost my lunch!” said Spike.

“OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WE FORGOT BREAKFAST!!!” said Goku as Rainbow and Twilight face palm and Broly gets sad as he was a little hungry. The 5 of them go to class before the ring bell.

Meanwhile in the hallways

Goku and Broly were walking down the hallways as they finished their first 3 periods of class, Goku and Broly were so happy that they are halfway the day and they could stretch their legs, plus they were hungry as they didn't eat today morning. As Goku and Broly were talking through the hallway, Goku accidentally bumps with a blue skinned girl with silver hair as Broly just saw them both getting up.

"Oh, hehe sorry about that." said Goku with an smile.

"You watch where you going idiot, The Great and Powerful Trixie does not have time to deal with some pathetic morons like you.” said Trixie as she throws smoke bomb and escapes but Goku and Broly saw her just throw the bomb and run away as they were left very confused after what she did.

“Um... what was that for?” asked Goku.

“Don’t know, anyways we should go to the cafeteria, I’m very hungry.” said Broly.

“Yeah, me too, we haven’t eaten since yesterday and I feel very weak, slow and heavy.” said Goku as they both run to the cafeteria. When they arrived to the cafeteria, they smelled a lot of trays of food as they were faiting out of hunger, as they have: hamburgers, tacos, rice and beans, pizza, etc. As Goku and Broly were in love with what they were seeing, they went directly to make the line as they were hearing someone talk, someone who talks like AJ, which was none other than Granny Smith talking to the new lunch staff.

“Alright, since ya’ new here, all ya’ have ta’ do is to hand out the trays to da younging’s.” said Granny Smith to the new lunch staff.

“YES MA’AM!” said a high pitched voice person as Goku instantly recognized that voice as it was very familiar, as he saw a very fat and chubby pink person with a sort of antenna in his head and very small eyes that looked like they were closed.

“BUU READY FOR DUTY!!!” said none other than out favorite fat pink guy, Majin Buu.

“Wait... is that Buu? It is him, but how’s he here? said Goku.

“Well, it could make a little more sense if he the Buu from this world like Krillin and Piccolo.” said Goku.

“Wait... that’s Buu?” asked Broly.

“Yeah he is Majin Buu, the good Majin Buu.” said Goku as Buu gives Goku and Broly a tray of food.

“HERE YOU GO!!!” said Buu with his happy and high pitch voice.

“Um... excuse me, can we have more food hehe.” said Goku as Buu gives the two of them more food.

“HERE YOU GO!!!”

“Um... maybe a little more.” said Broly as he gives the two of them another one.

“Maybe another.” said Goku. as Buu gives the two of them their 4th trays

“Another.”

“OK.”

“Another one please.” said Broly.

“OK.”

“Another.”

“OK.”

Five Minutes Later

“Another one please.” said Broly as Buu gives them the last trays to Goku and Broly.

“Thanks a lot Buu.” said Goku.

“YOUR WELCOME.” said Buu very happy as the kids were mad or shocked of how many food Goku and Broly have. The other kid goes to ask food but there is no more food.

“NO MORE FOOD!!!” said Buu as he ran out of food.

Goku and Broly went to find a place to sit as they tried everywhere but they pushed them of the seat as luckily their food didn’t fall off.

“Hey, there are the girls.” said Goku as they go and sit in the table where the girls are shocking them with how many food they have.

“W-why do you have so much food?” asked Sunset.

“Well... hehe we saiyans have extremely large appetites, so we need to eat like monsters so we can be in form.” said Goku.

“But, there’s no way ya’ll eat that before clas starts again, it will take you two like 2 hours.” said AJ.

“Well, we can eat more than this hehehe.” said Goku with his innocent smile.

“Yeah, this is barely a taste, now what is this called?” askes Broly

“That’s a hamburger.” said Goku as Broly eats it in one bite shocking the girls and Spike a little.

“This is pretty good!!! What’s this?”

“Um... pizza.” said Goku as Broly eats that pizza.

“Delicious hahaha.” said Broly as he is actually enjoying his food.

“Well, do you want to compete in a competition? The one who eats all this food wins.” said Goku.

“Why not.” said Broly as they were getting ready. As someone made a simple sound, Goku and Broly started to eat like lunatics. They were eating now the rice and beans as Goku was using a fork, Broly was using his hands as he grabbed the plate and eat it with his mouth, the aggressive way. They were already in their 10 plate in less than 2 minutes.

“How rude to eat in front of a lady like that.” said Rarity.

“Sorry *munch* not hearing *munch* I’m enjoying this food *munch*.” said Goku as they were still eating like crazy as Broly was eating a taco, Goku was eating the Hamburger.

“Is it always a competition you two?” asked Fluttershy.

“Yeah *munch* it runs in our blood our excitement of fighting, apart from Broly, he is a pacific saiyan, he competes for fun but he fight to protect, not for fun like me, I fight to protect but at same time, I love to fight, Broly doesn’t like to fight... HEY THAT’S CHEATING BROLY!!!” said Goku as Broly kept eating.

"Wow! You two should totally sign up for the cupcake eating contest at Sugar Cube Corner!" said Pinkie Pie.

“Another eating contest? Count me in plus free food, right Kakarot?”

“Yeah, count us in the competition!”

“Um... Broly.” said Twilight as all the attention was on her.

“What’s wrong?” asked Broly as he finishes his taco.

“From what I’ve been told, you raced against Rainbow Dash, right?”

“Um... yeah and what’s wrong with that?”

“Well, they said to me that when you raced her, she transformed into her element form you know, ears, tail and wings; she did it by will and she is suppose to need the six of us to transform. So I was wondering if you knew anything about that.” asked Twilight as Broly had no idea what to say.

“Yeah, I was wondering that too, but the I realized that is was awesome.” said Rainbow as Twilight just rolled her eyes as Goku went and help them with that.

“The answer is quite simple, your like me and Broly.”

“As if, saiyans? Awe.” said Rainbow.

“Oh no, not saiyans, I mean like that you have ki like me and Broly.”

“But how is that possible, we only have magic and the only way that we can even transform is if we are all together, minus Sunset... no offense.” said Twilight.

“None taken.” said Sunset with a sad face.

“Well let me explain what is ki. Well everything around you that has life is ki for example, animals, people, plants every living thing has ki built up inside, is just matter of time to control it like me. I wonder if your ki mixed up with your magic, you 6 may be able to transform at will.” said Goku.

But how to we do that, not even Rainbow knows how she transform.” said Sunset.

“If it is like going Super Saiyan, I can try to teach you.”

“If you girls can transform at will, the Dazzling will have no chance on beating you 6 and you girls can stop them from terrorizing the school. said Broly.

“First... they are controlling the school and second... is not a bad idea... but forgive me for breaking the topic but, you two need to be more careful with Twilight and Rainbow next time, I had to get them all fixed up after you two went into speed of sound.” said Rarity.

“Oh sorry about that, me and Broly did go way to carried-“ said Goku as Goku and Broly go serious as they hear something and look directly to the door getting ready as Broly had his pizza in his hand but got more focused on the door than the food as he made with his other hand a little green ki blast. The girls had no idea what was going on.

“Umm... are you two alright?” asked Fluttershy.

“Don’t you hear that?” asked Goku.

“Hear what?” asked Sunset.

“It sound like someone in sing-“ said Broly as The Dazzlings got through the door singing

Broly was screaming as he puts one of his hand in his face as his eyes turned yellow as he couldn’t control it this time, he took all the food with the plates throw them and hit his head with the table as he broke it in half. Broly had his green energy surrounding him as he became ikari/wrath again but this time, he couldn’t control it.

“Girls, get behind me!” said Goku as the girls got behind Goku.

“What’s wrong with Broly?” asked Sunset.

“Broly has gone again berserk, identical to the first time we met, he can’t control its power. If he keeps powering up, he’ll go full berserker and its power will destroy the entire school including all of you, the only thing that can rival his power is Super Saiyan Blue.” said Goku.

“TWILIGHT, TAKE THE GIRLS AND USE YOUR MAGIC TO DEFEAT THE DAZZLING!!!” screamed Goku.

“Ok.” said Twilight as the girls went.

“What can I do?” asked Sunset.

“Stay behind me, as I keep getting closer to Broly, you’ll help me calm him down.” said Goku.

“FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!!!” said the girls as the magic they had didn’t work, as the Dazzling and the green mist they had all around their school disappeared as the everyone looked at them including Sunset of embarrassment as everyone went to argue again as Broly wasn’t calming down, instead powering up as the floor, the walls and everything around him started to break or float as finally Goku and Sunset arrived to Broly as Goku screamed at him.

“BROLY CALM DOWN!!!” screamed Goku as Broly for the first time reacts and stops powering up but he didn’t go full wrath.

“Ka-ka-rot?”

“Yeah it’s me and Sunset.” said Goku as Broly tries to go to his base form but he can’t.

“I- can’t- go- back to-normal!” said Broly as he got frustrated.

“Nevermind that, their magic didn’t work.” said Goku.

“Didn’t work?”

“No it didn’t, they are now outside the cafeteria, lets go!” said Sunset as Goku and Broly followed her. Then their were two of The Dazzlings looking at the girls, Sunset, Goku and Broly as why it didn’t work.

Why didn’t the spell work in them?” asked Sonata.

“Yeah, they should have been turned against each other, like the rest.” said Aria as Adagio started to laugh a little very evilly.

“What’s so funny Adagio? Don’t you see that they are not in control like we wanted to.” said Aria.

“Oh but this is much better now, the reason our spell didn’t work is because they are the one that have Equestrian Magic, and we one of them, we got the giant boy Broly, he is one tough bastard I’ll tell you that.”

“So how do we get him in our side?” asked Sonata.

“Just with a little push.”

In CHS Hallway

The group was walking in the hallways trying to figure it out what happened back there and why didn’t they’re magic work. As Broly was still trying to turn back to base form, but he couldn’t.

“GAAAAAAAAAAH GRRRRR.” screamed Broly as he kept trying but he couldn’t.

“Still can’t go back?” asked Goku.

“No” said Broly frustrated.

“It was The Dazzlings, I’ll kill them.” said Broly angry.

“There’s no need fer that Broly, mah’ problem is why didn’t our magic work?” asked AJ.

“I think the reason is because my crown is back in Equestria and the crown is the source of our power. But you girls told me that when you play music, you channel your elements and transform, all we have to do is to participate in the Battle of the Bands, win and defeat The Dazzlings.” said Twilight.

"Din’t worry Twi', the Rainbooms have already signed up for it." said Rainbow.

“But the Battle of the Bands starts tomorrow, we’ll need to practice even harder.” said Rarity.

"Yeah, once I write a reverse spell we can play and the Dazzlings spell will be -“ before Twilight could finish she bumped in to a boy with orange skin and blue hair, knowing instantly that it was Flash Sentry. He instantly caught her and pulled up as Twilight gave a light blush.

“Oh h-hey Flash, long time no see.” said Twilight blushed.

“Hmm... what do you want.” said Flash like ignoring here. “Don’t think I didn’t heard your little chit chat with your friends and these monkeys, I’m not gonna let you win this Twilight, not this time.” said Flash as Twilight started to drop tears as she doesn’t know what happened to him while she was gone.

“B-but Flash.” said Twilight almost crying.

“Just get the hell out of my way.” said Flash making Twilight completely cry. “Aren’t you two monkeys going to do something for that?” said Flash with a smile. As Broly and Goku ignores it, Goku sees Twilight crying big time as he gets angry and decides to do something for her, as he sees a pencil in the floor, he grabs it and thrown it to Flash’s back neck knocking him down.

“Bastard!” said both Goku and Broly as Goku runs to check on Twilight as Twilight completely put of nowhere, hugs Goku as Goku hugs her back.

“You didn’t have to do that Goku.” said Twilight crying less.

“Well, I’m not a good person dealing with bullies soooo... that the most weak think a I could do here, because it was that or punch in the face, but that would be very brutal.” said Goku as he wipes one of her tears.

“Thanks.” said Twilight getting happy.

“No problem.” said Goku as they were hugging for way to long as Twilight blushes a little and they let go of each other. As Broly went and laughed a little to Goku as he was on his left side.

“You care for her don’t you Kakarot.” said Broly shocking a little Goku.

“No... I mean... yeah but as a friend.” said Goku as Broly looks at him with a little mad face.

“Well I realized that you really are a pretty bad liar.” said Broly as Goku admits he does care for her.

“But what if-“

“She doesn’t love you back?” said Broly as Goku nodes to him a little scared.

“Then after this, confess your love for her, because you are not the only one who is actually caring for someone.” said Broly.

“Ok... wait you too?” asked Broly as he nodded to Goku.

“Yeah, I do and you would be a little shock if I told you.”

“Ok... wait... you’re kidding...” said Goku as he says it to his ears. “You’re in love with Rainbow Dash?” asked Goku as Broly nodes.

“Now that is freaky.”

“Well, to be in fact she reminds me a lot of Cheelai she is brave, fearless, always want to help their friends and they both have a little quick temper.” said Broly

“Well, Vegeta said to me once that we Saiyans love strong ladies.” said Goku.

“Well we’ll talk later of that Kakarot, let’s help the girls win this.”

“Ok and plus I didn’t know that you really can give love tips to anyone.” said Goku as Broly just looks down of embarrassment. As he looks up nobody realizes that Broly’s eyes glowed green and his energy was green but there was a black lighting bolt in his hand.

Author's Note:

Hey I’m Goku

Wow Broly I didn’t know you cared that much for Rainbow.

“Broly I think I know what is wrong with you.”

Next on Equestria Girls Power of Saiyan Gods

Broly’s power mystery solved. Vision or Dream

Hope you enjoy it