• Published 20th Sep 2019
  • 881 Views, 42 Comments

There's Magic in the Air - Clopficsinthecomments



Trixie is STILL a lonely mare. Sure, she was redeemed, made friends, saved Equestria - but the public is slow to forgive and finding a coltfriend has eluded her. However, while touring in Manehattan, she meets a cute reporter and that all changes

  • ...
8
 42
 881

Epilogue: the puppet master's revenge


Epilogue

Cadence

“Buck.” Cadance reach up and massaged her temples as she stared at the screen.

“Buck? Woah mom, I don’t think I’ve ever heard you swear.” Flurry Heart giggled from the doorway.

“Sorry, sweetie… I just… I clicked the wrong button here.” She grumbled, seeing the APPROVE decision locked into the program next to the alert that had popped up for Trixie Lulamoon. And there was no undo button for the power of love. “I just made a little mistake is all.”

“Well hurry up and fix it, ok? I’ll be downstairs hanging out with dad.” The teen clicked her tongue with annoyance then left with as much flourish as she’d arrived, oblivious to the huge impact that she’d just had on another pony’s life.

Cadence shook her head grumpily as she reviewed the outcome of the fated love-encounter she’d just accidentally approved. She bit her tongue, blindly hoping it was one that would end in a one-night stand, or a short-term fling, something casual.

...Lifelong Soulmates and Happy Marriage…

the words blinked out from the LCD screen.

Well… that bucking sucks.’ She grimaced. That was pretty much the best outcome possible from the system, and the lucky show-mare had gotten it off of a misclick. There was nothing Cadance could do at this point.

Except…

Cadance’s face turned into a horse-apple eating grin as she opened up the details page of the program and began to edit the scenario. There wasn’t much that she could change, but what she could...

“Well Trixie, enjoy your twins… no…” Cadance cackled evilly, entering a new command into the laptop, “...your triplets from your first evening with Mr. Jot… I may not be able to prevent you any more from getting a happy married life… but at least you’ll have one heck of an eleven-month back-ache!” She slammed the execute command on her edit, blessing (dooming?) the blue-unicorn to her fated motherhood.

“Mom!”

“Coming!”

END

Author's Note:

Are you enjoying the story?

Throw me a like and a comment if you are!


Phew!

This is the end. I really hope that you enjoyed this labor of love, which came with a lot of work and assistance from a lot of different sources.

I'll probably pour my heart out a little more later on, but suffice it to say that this is something I am proud to have punched out, and it has definitely been an adventure many months in the making.

I don't normally stretch outside my comfort zone of writing pure, short, goofy clopfics... and I may not try again... who knows!?

But at least I gave it one good shot. Here's hoping someone out there enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading, and please, please, please... leave a comment!

Comments ( 22 )

This was sweet, and I'm glad Trixie was able to find happiness. She's deserving of it, despite what a certain pink princess might think. More like Princess of Spite.

I liked the OC as well. It's hard to have a new character match up to the hamminess and charisma of Trixie, but I was able to relate a little.

Well done!

A story from Clops that isn't clop? I'm utterly confused yet intrigued at the same time.

Wow. This is amazing.
I honestly don't know what to say. Just... wow.

“Well Trixie, enjoy your twins … no…” Cadance cackled evilly, entering a new command into the laptop, “...your triplets from your first evening with Mr. Jot… I may not be able to prevent you any more from getting a happy married life… but at least you’ll have one heck of an eleven-month back-ache!” She slammed the execute command on her edit, blessing (dooming?) the blue-unicorn to her fated motherhood.

Jesus, so much fun you can have with such a device...and Cadance acts like she shoved the alicorn amulet up her cooter and hatefucked Chrysalis disguised as Sombra with it.

Ah well, at least we got Jot out of it!
but man, evil Cadance really takes the wind out of my sails.

9842776
Suuurrreee, we'll go with Tigress.

Also yay, looking forward to it! Icing on the cake of the story!

Rather an adorable tale with a believable and likeable OC. Personally I thought the Cadence bits severely detracted from the overall feel of the story, but otherwise fantastic!

9842799
They go a bit more with the NSFW version of the story. But, as they are prologue and epilogue, they are meant to be goofy little bookends.

Thanks for the like and comment!

9842617
Lol, don't worry NSFW version will be coming out shortly. :)

9842837
Phew, man! Don't scare me like that!

9842802
Aaaah I gotcha. That would explain it! :rainbowlaugh: And you're most welcome; well done!

A 'T' Rating? Do my eyes deceive me? O.O

Now I have to read it.

this story is one of the best trixie Fics ive read 10/10, Favorited

Candace doesn't realize her spite move has no power to it. Trixie is smart. She would have Starlight, Maude, Discord and Thorax as her brides-creatures attendants who naturally would want the best for her. Cue Pinkie, Party Favor and Cheese Sandwich.

Combined with Trixie's story, Thousands of ponies no doubt would want in. And that doesn't even include her fans.

I foresee Discord best creature-zilla, a catering/dress making/wedding location fight and a mini swarm of flower fillies and colts since Trixie never does things small.

Lol...Trixie's wedding no doubt would overshadow Candace's own! Serves the manipulator right! No doubt Trixie also would have an alicorn baby at the least.

As for Candace I want her computer found by a pony who Candace thought unworthy of love, ponies who want a colt/filly and Lyra.

Hmm...I wonder if pregnancy combined with magic surges would create a new alicorn...or two...that would really get the manipulator back....

Looking forward to the next part!

absolutely adorable, great job!!

Cadence, you fool-filly. You just made her the Great and Powerfully Fertile Triplets Trixie.

A sweet little story. I really like Cadance's bookend appearances in particular.

10083516
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed this little romfic I put a lot of time into it.

Login or register to comment