• Published 19th Sep 2019
  • 301 Views, 2 Comments

Youtube 7: Trip to the UK - PageTurner001



You watch your 7 favorite youtube channels stories of going to the UK

  • ...
 2
 301

FlutterAway

You decide to watch FlutterAway's video. You click the video, "My first plane ride." You hoped that some of your questions would be answered. FlutterAway is known for her animations and Minecraft playing. The beginning starts with a circle being drawn, then a triangle was drawn on below it, then four lines, two arms and two legs, then the circle was colored yellow, pink hair was drawn on, and finally, a face was drawn on. She started talking.

"Hello friends. Some time ago, I took a picture with Angel to try and win first place in the Prettiest Pet Picture Contest. I won first prize, which was seven first class tickets to the United Kingdom. Now, you guys have wanted me to do something for the longest time, so I will not be animating what happens." Suddenly, the animated Fluttershy disappeared, and a real Fluttershy appeared.

"That's right, I will be video taping this video. YAY! So let's get started." The video cuts to her face in first class, looking worried.

"So, we just took off, and Rainbow is being kinda quiet, so I am going to see if there is anything wrong." She turns to her right, where Rainbow was. "Hey Rainbow, are you OK? You've been kinda quiet."

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, just a bit dizzy, that is all."

All of Fluttershy's friends seemed to have heard that.

" 'that is all.' " repeated Pinkie in disbelief.

"Yeah, I should be fine in a few minutes or so," said Rainbow, mustering up a fake smile. The scene cut to one of those transitions in SpongeBob. This one was specifically "A few minutes later." Then there was Rainbow, face down.

"So, you said you would be better in a few minutes," said Fluttershy. "How is that working out?"

Rainbow groaned. "You're kidding, right."

Applejack looked at Rainbow with a slight smile. She gestured to Rainbow. Fluttershy nodded.

"Hey Rainbow, maybe you're airsick because of dark magic," said AJ, trying not to laugh.

Rainbow groaned. "You done yet AJ? I'm sick and tired of you pointing fun at what I did during..." She stopped there and gagged. AJ and Flutters seemed to decide to stop joking. Meanwhile, Rarity was covering her eyes.

"I really don't want to see her puke!"

A camera came up from the seat in front of them, and you remember Pinkisister's video. The camera went down after a few seconds. Rainbow gagged again, Fluttershy used her free hand to wave a magazine in front of Rainbow, for a slight breeze you suspect. Poor Rainbow. The scene cut there. You see Fluttershy and Rainbow together, Rainbow didn't look too happy.

"So, we leveled of a little bit ago, and Rainbow has gotten so bored because everything she tries to do made her sick, so I decided to do a longer "Reading Comments of My Last Video," and do it earlier and with Rainbow, so let's get started."

"First off, the video was of me defeating the Wither in Minecraft, First off we have, 'I'm first to comment. Now that you beat Minecraft again, you should try Hardcore Mode.' You know what, I'll try that. 'You sod totaly play wif your svn frends.' Yes I should. What do you think Rainbow?"

"Sounds great."

"'Yu shod go to the hive.' I will random person. 'Pay Mincraft wif me?' Uhh… I don't know, sorry. 'Pay Fornight.' Okay, I'll try one day. 'Your videos are awesome. I subbed to your friends.' Good to know. 'I beat Withers all the time, that was notin.' Is that a challenge? 'Yur osum.' Thanks. 'That's cole.' Thank you. "Pay Hive.' Yes. 'frend server' Sure. 'What are you doing now?' Going to the UK? And looks like the rest are repeats. Sorry."

"Well, that was disappointing."

"Yeah."

"I'm so Booaarrdd," groaned Rainbow. "I tried reading, watching YouTube, watching Fluttershy work on her animation. I had to stop all of those."

"Well good thing we will start descending soon," said Pinkie. Rainbow groaned. Fluttershy grabbed the magazine and a barf bag from behind her. You sigh, another sick scene, right? Your thinking came true. In the next scene, Fluttershy was rubbing Rainbow's back. Rainbow looked up for a second, and you could see her green face.

"I feel SOOOO sick," she moaned, clutching her stomach. "Why did it have to be ME?" She leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes.

Applejack gave a sigh of sympathy. Pinkie Pie sighed, too. Rarity opened her eyes for a second, before closing them again. Twilight continually said "I'm sorry." Sunset was writing in her journal. Fluttershy seemed to feel sorry for Rainbow. Rainbow suddenly opened her eyes and covered her mouth. She hunched over.

"SHE'S GOING TO PUKE!!!" screamed Rarity, everyone, but Rainbow, looking at her.

"You all right Rarity?" asked AJ.

"I'll have you know that I just don't like seeing others vomit," said Rarity, eyes kept glancing at Rainbow. She covered her ears and closed her eyes. Just as she did that, a horrible sound came from Rainbow. It sounded like she had just thrown up. Fluttershy sighed, and the scene cut. It went to the place Pinkie was at the end of her video. Rainbow was leaning her head on Fluttershy's shoulder.

"So we're here at the UK," said Fluttershy. She glanced at Rainbow. "You okay."

"I feel like the world is SPINNING," groaned Rainbow. "WhY Am I sTiLl SiCk?"

"The more pressing question is how she got sick in the first place," said Sunset. "She is a Pegasus were I come from."

"Maybe some person, who types everything that happens in our world wanted to put the irony bar the highest it would go," suggests Pinkie. She was met with many stares. "Or not."

You can't believe what Pinkie just said. Was there someone who was typing everything that happened in your world? Little did you know that in a different universe, someone was typing this very sentence.

"So guy's please like this video and subscribe. Bye," said Fluttershy. Just then, Rainbow gagged. That was were the video ended. You decide to watch another video. You look through your options again. The Dashinator, Science Girl, Applesauce, IsRarer, and PonyTales were left. You watch...












Find out next chapter.:trollestia:

Author's Note:

Vote in the comments what you want to see. Also, try to explain what happened to Rainbow Dash. :rainbowhuh::unsuresweetie::applejackunsure::rainbowderp::twilightoops::pinkiesick: I don't even know what to say. Just share your thoughts in the comments.

Comments ( 2 )

where my next chapter wheres my next chapter wheres my next chapter
I like this story alot and I only just found it randomly trying to find a story in the eg world and discord was there and don't mind this comment

i vote for IsRarer

Login or register to comment