• Published 19th Sep 2019
  • 299 Views, 2 Comments

Youtube 7: Trip to the UK - PageTurner001



You watch your 7 favorite youtube channels stories of going to the UK

  • ...
 2
 299

Pinkisister

You look on YouTube, your favorite channels had uploaded. You look at Pinkisister's video first, "How to Fail a Plane Trip." You read the description...

Today we rode a plane to the United Kingdom. Everything went great, except for...

That was it. You click on the video.

~~~

The beginning plays out like it always does. Three balloons float up a black background, carrying Pinkie Pie. She lets go on a invisible platform. She pulls out a party cannon and it blows up in the screen, filling the view with confetti. It goes down the screen to reveal Pinkie in her room.

"Hello Pinkisisters, Fluttershy managed to get us all tickets to go to the United Kingdom. So, to the plane!" Pinkie Pie jumps, and when she landed, she was sitting in a first class seat. She was in the front, no one beside her. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were behind her, then Rarity and Applejack, and ending with Twilight and Sunset.

"My friends and I has never been on a plane before, but Twilight is prepared."

"Oh no," said Twilight. "I forgot motion sickness treatments."

"Why is that a problem?" asked Rainbow.

"Remember what happened last time I forgot to pack stuff for motion sickness?"

"Yeah," said everyone. Even the i in the corner remembered, giving a link to the video, "Cruise fails." You remember that video. Poor Applejack.

"Well," said Sunset, probably trying to change the subject. "What did you bring?"

"I brought some gum to keep our ears from popping," said Twilight.

The camera cuts to when they about to take off. Twilight hands everyone some gum, and they all buckle up.

"Who is ready for take off?" said Pinkie. The plane starts to move. The main 7 laugh excitedly. It was takeoff. That was were the scene cut.

~~~

You see a concerned Pinkie in the screen.

"So, things are not doing so good," she admitted. She raised the camera so you could see. Rainbow was face down, her hair in a pony tail. Fluttershy was looking at Rainbow, a concerned look in her eyes. Rarity was covering her eyes. Applejack was switching her view from Rainbow to Rarity, concerned in her eyes for both. Twilight was freaking out, saying that this was all her fault, and Sunset was trying to convince her it wasn't.

"Let's cut to after we level off," said Pinkie. We cut to her face smiling at us.

"We leveled of," she said. "Montosh!"

You see a clip of Pinkie and Rainbow looking out the window, pointing at stuff. Then, Pinkie makes a move on her tablet chess, won, and showed you Twilight's face, who had lost. The mane 7 eating one of those on-board meals was next. Then Pinkie frightening Flutters with her camera, but Fluttershy showed that she was working on her next animation, the i in the corner giving a link to the video, "My first plane ride." Then are Rarity and Applejack blushing and talking before they realize they're on camera. Next is a clip of a reading Rainbow. She turns pale and her eyes widen. She places the book down. After that is a clip of Sunset writing in her journal that can talk to this pony princess. Then, there is Rarity braiding Applejack's hair with her supplies. Finally, there was everyone laughing at Rarity's failed attempt to braid AJ's hair.

"I'm so Booaarrdd," groaned Rainbow. It had probably been a long time. "I tried reading, watching YouTube, watching Fluttershy work on her animation. I had to stop all of those."

"Well good thing we will start descending soon," said Pinkie. Rainbow groaned. The camera cut to the outside, in London.

"Well viewers, we are here. ENGLAND!!!! Over there is Big Ben, there is a double decker bus, there is Rainbow, there is a rainbow, and there is the castle. We survived that journey. I think my friends will post on their channels about their experiences. Go check them out. Leave a like, subscribe, and hit that notification bell. Bye!"

You go back to the home page of YouTube. There were 6 other videos by your favorite channels. You look at them all.

The Dashinator has a video called, "Worst trip ever." Flutter Away's video is, "My first plane ride." Science Girl uploaded, "Don't forget to pack." PonyTails has, "Twilight never saw it coming." Applesauce had, "First a boat, now this." IsRarer uploaded, "Love, Fails, and a freak out."

You thought about everything that happened on Pinkisister's video. Several questions come to mind. How did Pinkie beat Twilight at chess? What was with the reading Rainbow scene? What were Rarity and Applejack talking about before Pinkie interrupted them? What was Fluttershy working on? Why did Rarity cover her eyes? What was Sunset telling the pony princess? What happened as they were landing? What about taking off? How did they get the tickets? Was someone going to accompany them? What did Twilight do all the time? What YouTube video did Rainbow try to watch? Why did she stop? What was in the takeoff scene that was cut? Why did The Dashinator hate the trip? You decided to watch another video to try to answer all these questions, but which one? It was such a hard choice, any one of your questions could be answered, so you look at the descriptions...

I found out I hate airplanes :flutterrage:. Please Please PLEASE comment tips to help me :applecry:

We went on a boat, and I got seasick. Go on a plane and you wouldn't guess who got sick :pinkiesick:

I won a trip to the UK. I made this video of what happened.

This trip was great, except at the beginning, and end, and some parts in the middle.

Let this be a lesson. Never forget to pack and never ever play chess against Pinkie. :pinkiecrazy:

Trip to the UK. Told Twilight what happened. She and her friends couldn't believe it. :pinkiegasp::rainbowhuh::twilightoops::derpyderp2::applejackunsure::rainbowderp::fluttershysad:

After a little thought, you decide to watch the YouTube Video...
















Sorry, you'll find out next chapter.:trollestia:

Author's Note:

Eyep, cliffhangers :flutterrage::ajbemused::trollestia::twilightoops::raritydespair::pinkiecrazy:
Please comment what YouTube video you want to see next chapter.

Mwahhahahaa