• Published 6th Dec 2019
  • 1,148 Views, 23 Comments

I've seen too much (tales of love never forgotten) - Shadowlight Wanderer



A mare is saved by a dragon from the storm. Little does she know that she and her host are linked by mysterious past and more emotions than a heart can fill

  • ...
1
 23
 1,148

Chapter 13: Nothing but us

Rarity

We fall into each other's embrace and start to kiss each other without even a moment to spare. I feel every little twitch in his muscles, his scales rubbing against my fur...it all sets my nerves ablaze.

I kiss him with passion, as if wanting to devour his lips and kiss his very soul. As a lady, I couldn't ever allow myself to do something so ferocious.

The strange heat is coursing through my entire body and my mind cannot comprehend what is going on.

Is that the passion I so often read in the novels ? The desire, the lust, the craving ?

Who would have thought that the two of us will end up here after all...

Spike's lips taste like burnt sandalwood, spicy and exotic. I allow his tongue to wrestle with mine...

Then, after withdrawing, he starts to kiss my entire face in a subtle gentle pecks.

I think I am going to faint from all of the sweetness. He is such a gentledrake, even after I am absolutely his.

He lowers his lips and kisses me on the neck and then on the chest. It is a hot and tingly sensation and laughter bursts out of my throat.

The sound of this laughter is the better expression of gratitude I feel for Spike right now. I am aware how this all will end. Every stallion in Spike's position would just do something vulgar and ordinary, just to quell their desire for my...well, above average body.

But he is so gentle, so caring, so loving. He, just like all the others, has many flaws. But with him I feel so loved that I want to sing and dance from joy.

His rain of small kisses finishes with one directly on my nose.

I felt my cheeks heating up. Suddenly, even if the sun itself was to collide with our planet, I just want to kiss that fool and don't let go. Some part of me that preserved some dignity wants to whine in protest but it was quickly and brutally silence by something I never felt before.

A great, overwhelming desire.

I embrace his neck and kiss him deeply, massaging his neck and shoulder blades. For so many years, he was so much smaller than me, a source of me never allowing me to gratify him. And look now ! I feel so small in those muscular arms.

When we break the kiss, he looks at me and says...

Spike

"You are more beautiful than any gem in the earth or any star on the sky"

I know that this is really cheesy and cliché, but I think Rarity likes it.

I use my claws to gently rub her back, which she comments in vibrating, satisfactory purring. I force myself not to laugh, thinking about her taking lessons from Opal. I see her horn glow and slowly, the dress folds and then falls down.

I am shocked that she actually constructed something this.

I follow her example and shortly afterwards my tuxedo and sword are put away.

She jumps into my arms and I use my claws to scratch her skin, which is softer than any silk I ever touched.

I know that we are doing it hastily, hungrily even. But I loved her since forever and from what she told me, she started to admit her feelings after my song-present for Heartswarming Helper but couldn't reincorporate them for a long period of time.

We've been tangled together for such a long time, unable to vent it in any way.

I am showering her with delicate but steady kisses, careful to infuse each one with great amount of love I feel for this complex, clever and over all, loving mare. She needed so much time to come out of her oyster, but underneath all of the over protection in from of lady code and haughty talk she was a beautiful and compassionate dreamer.

Still scratching her, I lower my hands a little...

Rarity

I feel that I could beat the ground with my leg, like Angel does when he is scratched by Fluttershy.

Spike has claws. Perfect, gorgeous, pointy claws that can do so much better than hooves in scratching and massaging. Right now, they are sending me into overdrive from pleasure.

He is so delicate yet my body still wants more. I bet he does this on purpose, sly dragon.

Quite ironic, isn't it ? In all the stories I grew up on the beautiful princess was like a delicate flower and blood thirsty dragon was barbaric ruffian. Right now, I am the one that is like a wild animal and Spike is gentle like a breeze...well, maybe not that much.

Our body press against each other and our legs start to move, when we still kiss and play around. It is like some kind of a sensual dance and I love it.

Right now, all I ever want is to...

Spike

...be there for her.

This is all we need

As we dance in each other's embrace, we push the door's of the balcony with our bodies and wobble outside, still kissing while doing this pseudo-dancing routine. The snow start's to fall on us but it melts and heats up when it gets closer to my scales. If my body is as hot as I feel, then the cold weather is going to do absolutely nothing for me.

Rarity is a different case however. I unfold my wings and I bend them, covering Rarity's back and bringing her closer to me.

She snuggles into my chest and arms like a soft piece of marshmallow fluff. Sometimes Rarity seemed like someone to not be messed with, but in other times...like right now for example...she seemed so fragile, soft and delicate, like the faintest cloud at dawn.

She loves to be a little, helpless princess in more intimate situations, even though that is not entirely her true character.

Luckily, I find it incredibly attractive and adorable.

Even with additional protection from my wings, strong plays with Rarity's mane...

Rarity

...I feel my mane uncurl and straighten from the strong gusts of wind.

Normally, I would be devastated about my coiffure, worked on so many hours, being ruined. But this situation does not bear any semblance of normality now, does it ?

My violet locks fall down, shading my head. This natural style really suits the occasion.

We go back inside and I trip over something that turns out to be a spacious bed.

The level of convenience is really absurd, but I am glad about it. Especially with Spike's claws now stroking my mane. I love this sensation, he really seems so caring and tender with every movement. I respect in kind, snuggling and kissing him, trying to match his love.

All this talk about different species, different ages, different priorities...see this universe ! In the end, we are the same creatures who need love.

Spike had everything against him. No one believed that his feelings for me were love. He never had anyone in his corner and I was the most sceptical. We had to pull through some ups and downs, but ultimately we are dying from pleasure in each other's arms.

If someone told me that when I first met Spike, I would have laugh myself to death. But then again, I was a different pony back then. We both needed to grow in more way than one. It took me many years to get rid of my hold backs

Spike releases me and I feel one set of his claws scratching me behind the ear and the other rubbing my belly.

I let out a loud sigh, I feel as if my mind was melting.

He really is someone who knows how treat a lady, turning such a primal activity into something warm and lovely.

But something like this won't do in a long run

I surprise him, shifting the balance and switching positions with him. I accidentally whip him with my mane, a bit wet from all the snow outside.

I laugh as he tries to get it off his face.

He may not be a true aristocrat but he is truly lovable idiot.

Spike

She is smiling at me, as our movements become faster and more desperate.

I am loving each moment. It is ecstatic, all the moments we were together over the years play out in my mind.

I am not a perfect choice. I can think of many better ones. But if I can be even a fragment of this perfection she strives to have, I will be glad.

I feel like falling, as we kiss and kiss again...again and again...our tails tangled together, her mane sticking to my hot scales

I feel like falling, the strange heat overcomes me and there is just primordial wrath and lust and longing...

I see her perfectly curved body, her silky-violet mane, polished hooves, gleaming coat, her cutie mark, slim neck, half-lidded eyes, upturned nose, majestic horn...

I am falling into her...

Rarity

As our breaths become faster and faster, I take in his sight and feel like flying.

His strong arms, his caring eyes, those cute little ear fins, his shining scales, his rock hard muscles, his wings, his flashy smile...

A sharp pain shots through my insides. I don't mind it...

One and only guy that truly loved me...

I am rising into him...

***********************************

And for that short moment, in the second of pleasure and bliss...

We are one...