• Published 25th Sep 2019
  • 539 Views, 0 Comments

Random Thoughts of EQG - TPC-2k16



Random story in the EQG world that may or may not have a hint of ‘Be More Chill’ in it.

  • ...
 0
 539

Third Chapter

A lot of stuff happened today.

First off, there’s the fact that Rarity won’t return any of the new kid in school’s texts.

Second, how Rainbow Dash completely choked by swinging three times and not getting a single hit, causing her team to lose to their rivals, Crystal Prep, by a score of 5-4. Doesn’t help when she had runners on the corners and only needed just a hit to tie it up.

Oh, and thirdly, can’t forget how freaking Micro Chips asked out Sunset Shimmer to the Halloween party first. Her accepting it no less.

Flash Sentry is out in the School's parking lot, sitting in his new 2019 Ford F-150, listening to his favorite underground rock bands.

Any minute now, school will get out (why Flash isn’t in school now is a mystery all on its own.), and Flash will be waiting...

...for Wallflower Blush. He promised to drive her after school to the Halloween Store so she can pick out a costume for the party tonight.

It’s actually pretty nice of him considering that Wallflower is only now pursuing a drivers’ license.

***

After taking Wallflower to the store, then soon dropping her off at her house, Flash drives to the nearest McDonald’s for a quick bite to eat.

After that, he goes back home to fully prepare himself for tonight.

(Later That Night)

Flash arrives at the party along with his date, Wallflower Blush.

Flash appearing dressed as the red Power Ranger, though his costume being a little too tight for comfort.

Wallflower dressed up in a “Adult” sized Spider-Man costume that may or may not show skin. (It was, after all, specifically made for ‘teenage girls attending a Halloween party’.)

Walking into the house, the first thing Flash sees is Micro Chips. Him wearing a varsity letterman jacket, hair combed over perfectly to the side, looking as fresh as ever. Drink in one hand. A girl in the other. Overall, he looks like you're average, preppy, privileged kid that somehow still goes to your below average public school.

Oh, and that girl in his other hand just so happens to be Sunset Shimmer.

Flash may look as calm and collective on the outside, but on the inside, he’s all steamy.

“Uh, you alright?” Wallflower asks her date. “Ever since we got here, you’d just been staring off at Micro Chips. With a hint of jealousy if I might add.”

“Huh... oh yeah. Listen, why don’t you go and get us both a drink. I just have to do... something.”

Wallflower just gives an innocent, ‘no bucks given’ strug, walking over to where the bowl of punch is.

Seeing her leave, Flash decides to do the most stupidest thing ever and punch Micro right in the face.

***

(In Micro’s Perspective)

‘Ow! What just happened?! Squip? Uh, squip?! Are you there?!?!?!’

RESET DE TODOS LOS SISTEMAS

‘Oh no. It must’ve reset itself to spanish!’

***

(Back to Flash’s Perspective)

Woah. What just happened?” Wallflower asks anyone in particular as she returns with two “non-alcoholic” beverages, coming back to see her date, Flash, fighting with Micro Chips (Though it looking more like a slap fight, if I might add).

“So uh, what is the meaning of this?!” Wallflower yells loudly, yet not getting the attention of anyone. “Of course.”

“I know right. Boys... will be boys.” The author of this story says as I magically self-insert myself into this story. Standing right next to Wallflower.

“Don’t worry. I have a plan.” I say as I bring out from my pants’ pocket a small notepad and pen, writing:

...just as Flash and Micro are finishing up their "fight", all of a sudden, out of nowhere, does the whole house be set to flames. Everybody inside immediately evaluating out.”

As soon as everything is written down, the whole house does, in fact, burst into flames, nobody even questioning it as they all evaluated outside to safety.

Except for Flash and Micro as they must want a page in the yearbook dedicated exclusively for the two of them, still continuing to fight (slap fighting).

“Huh, guess it’ll be a challenge. But nonetheless a challenge I’ll solve!" I say as I stand harmlessly in the burning house, no fire affecting me.

...while Flash and Micro are still "fighting", Sunset Shimmer finds herself standing right beside them, getting the courage to get between both of them to break up their little fight.”

As I write that, Sunset Shimmer magically appears back in the burning house, looking and acting a little surprised if not ‘huh, wtf!!!’ no doubt.

But there’s no time for that as she gets a strand of courage, getting in between both Flash and Micro, breaking up their “fight”.

...after breaking up their fight, Sunset looks to Flash. Flash looks to Sunset. Big, bright smile on both of their faces as she grabs his hand, the two soon both walking out of the blaze. Boyfriend, girlfriend.”

Sunset looks to Flash. Flash looks to her. They both give a smile before locking hands and leaving the burning residential suburban home.

A new chapter of their relationship just beginning.

***

(Micro’s Perspective)

“Wait! But what about me?!?!”

WELL...

“Don’t worry. I got it.” I say to the frightened teenage boy.

...and from that moment on, Micro Chips became hospitalized, because he just so happened to be hit by the stupid stick to run out of the burning building. Suffering from third degree burns.”

“WAIT WHAT-“

Author's Note:

And that is the end.
Well except for the epilogue I have planned.