• Published 11th Sep 2019
  • 864 Views, 5 Comments

Friendship is Failure #17: Nine & Eleven - DakariKingMykan



Twilight tries dealing with a grouchy and overbearing business pony who hates life

  • ...
53
 5
 864

Intro: A sad sight

INTRO

It was a terrible sight to behold…!

Burning bits of broken debris and rubble lay all about—bricks, stone, broken glass, rusted pipes and a burned out wires.

The entire area around the great mess was all closed off as worker ponies were preparing to begin the long and tedious task of clearing it all away.

Princess Twilight Sparkle and her friends volunteered their services to assist.

Twilight, Rarity and Starlight used their powers to levitate much of the debris onto wagons pulled by Applejack and Pinkie Pie, while Rainbow Dash lifted up some of the debris herself and dropped them away from the site to be dealt with later.

Fluttershy helped as best she could-- loading all the pipes and wires to be taken to the scrapyards, while at the same time, tend to the tired worker whom by giving them water to drink on their breaks.

Spike wasn’t able to do too much heavy lifting, but he did help as best he could by pulling a smaller wagon of the lighter stuff away-- every little bit helped.

As he pulled his wagon along, he stopped and he looked before him at all the people watching him from afar.

*Fourth Wall*

“Oh, hi…” he said “If you’re wondering what all this is about,” and he motioned behind him at the big mess.

“You see over there, there used to be a big tall building and it was part of a great business empire, but now it’s nothing but this massive mess, and so many ponies have lost their jobs, and others are in the hospital.

Oh, don't worry, they're all right.

But really, all this happened because of one mare who hated her job, her life, and everything it stood for.”

He sighed and hung his head low, and then looked back up at the audience.

“Maybe I should tell you all how it happened from the beginning…

…After the intro.”