• Published 8th Sep 2019
  • 627 Views, 1 Comments

Equestria Girls Messy Adventure - The Dark Wolf



The Equestria Girls get messy trying to save another world from the Dazzlings.

  • ...
7
 1
 627

Equestria Girls vs. Dazzlings

The Equestria Girls stood at the entrance to the sirens' castle. Sunset and Pinkie were covered in mud. Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Twilight were covered in foul-smelling swamp water, and, in Rainbow and Twilight's respective cases, snot and fishy water. Fluttershy and Applejack were the cleanest, though still sticky with dog slobber and apple juice.

"Well, this is it," said Sunset. "Time to defeat them and save this world."

"Oh, I am going to destroy them!" said Rarity. Swamp water continued to drip off her purple skirt and she couldn't stand the smell.

"I have a plan," said Rainbow Dash. She whispered to the other girls. They all made sounds of agreement.

...

The sirens sat on their couch, waiting for the girls to show up.

"What are we gonna do when we beat them?" Sonata asked.

"Whatever we want," said Adagio. "Once we lock them in our dungeon powerless, the sky's the limit."

"I can't wait," said Aria. "Just last night I dreamed of doing things to them that makes the swamp water pale in comparison!"

The doors burst open, and the Equestria Girls ran into the room.

"It's over, sirens," said Sunset. "We're going to defeat you again!"

The sirens stood up.

"With our newfound power, you don't stand a chance against us." The three sirens started to power up for a combined magic attack.

"But with the seven of us and the magic of friendship, it's you that doesn't stand a chance," said Twilight. The girls ponied up. The Dazzlings fired their magic attack, but the Equestria Girls countered, and quickly overpowered them. The Dazzlings were blasted out the window and went flying into a deeper section of swamp water.

"I'll get you for that!" Aria tried flapping her wings, but found she no longer had them. She raised her hand to blast them, but couldn't do this either.

"Our powers are gone," said Adagio. "Again."

Up in the throne room, the girls powered down. To their delight, they saw that ponying up had dry cleaned them and removed the swamp and fish smells.

"I'll go get the Dazzlings," said Rainbow Dash. She ponied up again and flew out the window.

The others ran down to the dungeon, and Twilight magically opened all the cells. She could tell which one was Princess Tiffany. She had white skin and hair, and a sparkly purple dress that reminded her a bit of Rarity.

"You're free now," said Sunset. "We defeated the Dazzlings."

"Thank you," said Princess Tiffany. "Who are you?"

The girls all introduced themselves. Then Rainbow Dash returned. "You'll find the sirens tied up with vines in front of the castle. We blasted them into the swamp." She chuckled.

"Well done," said Tiffany. "Once I get my power back, I'm going to banish them from this world by casting a spell that makes it impossible for them to come back through any portals here, and send them out through one."

"The cave near the land of giant food has a portal leading to our world," said Twilight. "The sirens should be harmless there without any power."

"Then that cave will be our first destination," said Tiffany.

...

Once the Dazzlings were banished, Tiffany, her subjects, and the Equestria Girls had a big party at the land of giant food. Of course Pinkie was stuffing herself with more cake and swimming in soda like before, and Fluttershy was giving the giant dog a belly rub again. After having a really fun time, the Equestria Girls said goodbye and returned to their world, to their camp.

Author's Note:

Sorry if the final fight seemed rushed, but I still think it worked better than in the M-rated story.

Comments ( 1 )

both would be ok and nice work on all chapters.

Login or register to comment