• Published 8th Sep 2019
  • 626 Views, 1 Comments

Equestria Girls Messy Adventure - The Dark Wolf



The Equestria Girls get messy trying to save another world from the Dazzlings.

  • ...
7
 1
 626

A New World

Author's Note:

Twilight's outfit will be her Legend of Everfree outfit (light blue T-shirt and short, fairly thick and tight purple shorts). Sunset's and Pinkie's will be Legend of Everfree as well, but with their shorts being just as short and tight as Twilight's to stay consistent (gray shorts for Sunset and jean shorts for Pinkie). Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Rarity will be wearing their main outfits (long black compression shorts under a pink and white miniskirt for Rainbow Dash, a green skirt for Fluttershy, and a purple skirt for Rarity, also Fluttershy's white tank top won't be transparent when wet in this world as it didn't seem to be in Monday Blues), and Applejack will be wearing a white and green T-shirt and short, tight jean cutoffs.

The Equestria Girls were camping at a new campsite. They had just gotten up and had breakfast, and were walking around the camp. They noticed a cave and decided to explore it.

Soon after entering, they noticed a bright green light.

"Ooh, that light looks divine," said Rarity.

"Do we really want to know what's there?" said Fluttershy timidly.

"If whatever there is less than friendly, we'll face it together," said Sunset Shimmer.

The girls walked further down the tunnel towards the light, which got brighter and brighter as they progressed.

"What do you reckon is there?" said Applejack.

"It could be another source of magic," said Twilight. "Or maybe even a portal to Equestria! Or maybe even some other world!"

"Or some big monster to fight," said Rainbow Dash.

"But hopefully not," said Twilight.

Soon, they reached the wall that the light was shining from. Sunset put her hand on it, and it went right through. "This wall is a portal to somewhere. What do you think?"

"I say we go through!" said Rainbow Dash. "Whatever's on the other side is sure to be awesome!"

"Or scary," said Fluttershy.

"Don't worry, as long as I'm by your side, nothing's gonna happen!" said Pinkie Pie.

"Then let's go," said Sunset. They walked through the wall into a purple cave lined with gems.

"This cave is so divine!" said Rarity, looking around in amazement, her eyes sparkling.

The girls walked through the cave, and then out the tunnel into a bizarre-looking land. The sky was pink, and there was giant food, mostly fruit and dessert, everywhere.

"I don't know about you, but I'm pretty hungry," said Applejack. She walked over to a giant apple, which reminded her of a story Princess Twilight had told her about Discord. She took a bite into the apple, and was immediately sprayed with enough apple juice to soak her through.

"Are you all right, Applejack?" asked Rarity.

"I'm fine, just a little apple juice is all." Applejack took another bite of the apple, being sprayed with less juice this time.

"Cannonball!" Pinkie Pie did a cannonball onto a giant cake. She then started scooping up giant handfuls of cake and frosting and stuffing it into her mouth, not caring that she was getting frosting all over herself. It was so delicious and she'd never seen a cake this big before.

The other five girls just took pieces out of a giant cupcake and ate them. Rainbow Dash had just swallowed a big piece of cake when suddenly a giant dog walked up to them. Sunset, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity stood ready to fight if they needed to.

But Fluttershy walked right up to the dog. "You're the cutest giant dog I've ever seen."

The dog started panting with its tongue out. Fluttershy started petting its head, and after a few seconds, it started to lick her repeatedly. Fluttershy giggled at this. Soon she was covered from head to foot in dog slobber, but she didn't mind. This dog was too cute to her.

Rarity would really like to not be in this position but she could tell Fluttershy was enjoying this.

Then the dog rolled on its back and Fluttershy started rubbing its belly. From the dog's motions, it really enjoyed this. After a while, the dog stood up, licked Fluttershy one more time, and then ran over to a giant bowl of dog food, which stood next to a giant dog biscuit.

"I wonder why this world is like this," said Twilight. "This can't be Equestria, otherwise we'd be ponies."

"Who cares?" said Pinkie Pie, who was now swimming in a pool of soda. "This place is really delicious!" She put her mouth underwater to drink some of the soda, then did the backstroke. The other girls laughed.

Then Sunset and Twilight turned to see two girls sitting sadly near the edge of a forest. Wondering what was up with them, they slowly approached them.

"Is everything all right?" Sunset asked them.

"No," said the blue girl with the wings and the white hair. "Something terrible has happened recently. I'm Wind Whistler."

"I'm Fizzy," said the teal girl with the red and white hair.

"What happened?" Twilight asked.

"Our leader, Princess Tiffany, has been kidnapped by three girls who claim to be sirens from Equestria," said Wind Whistler.

"It must be the Dazzlings," said Sunset. "But I thought they lost their power."

"They must have gotten power from here," said Wind Whistler.

"This world, Primrose Kingdom, has lots of magic," said Fizzy. "We never expected it would be used against us one day."

"Do you know where the Dazzlings are?" Sunset asked them.

"They set up a castle beyond the swamp on the other side of those woods," said Wind Whistler.

"But they have total control over the forest," said Fizzy. "We know. We tried to rescue her."

"Well, we've beaten them once before, and we can beat them again," said Sunset.

"I hope so," said Wind Whistler. "Soon, the sirens will make some changes around here and enslave us all."

Sunset and Twilight walked over to the other girls. Pinkie was drinking from a soda fountain.

"Who's up for a quest?" Sunset asked them.

The others tilted their heads. Pinkie tilted too far and fell into the fountain.