• Published 8th Sep 2019
  • 3,696 Views, 27 Comments

Womb Simulator - Zubric



Twilight experiments with a new machine to find out what being an unborn foal would be like

  • ...
19
 27
 3,696

The Royal Foals.

Cheerilee smiled as she held up her hooves happily playing patty cake with Applejack. The big filly giggled clapping her hooves together with a big smile on her face and babbled excitedly and kicking about in a thick diaper that was strapped around her rump. Spike watched from the doorway feeling a little less worried about the chamber seeing how happy Applejack looked, but still concerned about it. However, see how happy the farm mare did bring a smile to her face and knew she didn’t get to experience this with her mother.

Applejack’s bottom crinkles as she looked over with another giggle. “Wook Spikey, mama teaching me to play.” she cheered happily, glad to have a mommy.

“Yeah, I can see that.” Spike smiled walking in closer. “So uh how’s it going?”

Cheerilee hugged Applejack. “Oh, I'm having a great time with my foal.” She nuzzles nose to nose with her filly causing the foal to giggle too. “I never knew this could be so much fun.”

Applejack leaned into the hug sighing. “Mama, stay with me?”

Cheeerilee blushed idly petting Applejack’s mane having that maternal affection for this big baby and cooed. “Mommy will stay with you for now.”

Spike shifted his feet feeling a little guilty for jumping to conclusions about the machine being bad. Secretly, he wouldn’t have minded being babied by Twilight if she wanted to. He just hoped that the princesses wouldn't be affected too much.


About an hour later, Cadance arrived along with Shining armor heading up the castle with a smile. The letter from Celestia and Luna had piqued her interest. A womb simulator sounded rather cute. And boy, did she ever knew how carrying around a foal for months felt. If anypony knew how it was to be a mother, it definitely was her. Upon reaching the front doors she knocked and was happy to see Twilight answer the door. “Twilight good to see you!”

The two were quick to do their usual ladybug greeting shaking their rumps about at h the end. Twilight turned around and beamed. “Oh, I can’t wait to test the experiment with you. I mean you've already had a foal but still, you could give me helpful input.”

“I'm sure I'll be a great help, can I see it?” She asked, blinking when she saw Nurse Redheart waddling over promptly showing off her thickly padded bottom with cute little stethoscopes printed all over her padding. Cadence snickered behind a hoof. “Oh hello, Redheart.”

Redheart blushed her tail trying to cover her padding being quite nervous and then replied, “Hello Princess Cadance, I'll be helping with the experiment as well.”

“Oh, don’t be embarrassed you look cute in that diaper,” Cadance cooed unable to help it. The diaper just brought out her motherly side. She then asked, “I was told Applejack tried the womb too.”

Before anypony could say anything, they heard a fit of laughter as Applejack ran out in her padded bottom and she turns the corner giggling as Cheerille chased her scolding the farm mare. “Jackie no running in the house bad filly.” Cheerilee’s hooves slipped causing her to fall in her tummy and spin a bit as she came to stop near the group eyes spinning.

Applejack upon seeing Cheerilee fall gasped and stopped running hurrying over. “I’m sorry me sorry!” She hurried over-ears flat.

Cadance helped up the teacher. “Oh, are you okay?”

Cheerilee nodded. “Yes, I’m fine.” She turned to Applejack. “Bad filly, I told you not to go running around.”

The farm mare’s ears kept being flat as she scruffed the ground lip quivering. “Won’t run again promise.” She smiled a bit when Cheerilee hugged her patting the diaper softly like any mother.

Cadence turned to Twilight with a blush on her face. “So, since I'm going to be Celestia and Luna’s “mother” did you stock diapers for them?”

Twilight nodded and explained, “yeah just in case, I’m not sure how they're going to react to the simulation. This is going to be the first time I've had two ponies inside at once.”

Shining Armor then strode into the castle with a blush on his face. “So..Twily, your letter said something about being Celestia and Luna’s dad or something?”

Twilight nodded. “Oh yes, every foal needs a mommy and daddy. It should be easy since you had Flurry for a while.” He looked over at Applejack blinking at the sight of her padding and even the braided mane. “Huh, that unexpected.”

“Hello!” Applejack waved with another giggle.

“I’ll explain it all when the princesses get here.” Twilight blushed.


Celestia and Luna both were quite nervous as they arrived at Twilight’s castle. Luna blushed as she joked. “Hey, if this experiment works were going to be technically twins? That means I won’t be the younger sister anymore.”

Celestia snickered, “it’s just a simulation besides, we’ll have to see who gets birthed first? Then we’ll see if you're still the younger sister.”

They both laughed nervously as they were unsure of what’s going to happen and they slowly entered the castle and they found Twilight wearing her lab coat and Red Heart in her nurse uniform with her diaper sticking out the back to greet them. they both gaped upon seeing Red Heart’s diaper. Twilight came over and exclaimed, “Celestia, Luna! I’m so happy to see you two!”

She flew over and hugged them and they all embraced each other in a giant winged hug. Twilight then exclaimed, “So I think Spike should have explained everything about what’s going to happen?”

Celestia nodded and eyed the diaper around Red heart’s rump. “So...we understand that there could be some side effects? Spike seemed a bit concerned “of course they hadn’t seen Applejack just yet who was being changed.

Twilight coughed “Well...maybe just a few”

“It won’t make us dependent on diapers hope.” Luan blushed thinking of those thick nighttime diapers she once had worn for an advertisement

Celestia looked at the diaper with a blush secretly hoping that was the case. “Well, I think this is going to be an experience that we’ll never get again. I think it’ll be worth any side effects.”

Twilight waved a hoof. “Come on then let’s get you two all set up. Cadance is waiting.”

The princesses followed Twilight along to the test room spotting Cadance, Shining armor and Spike all standing there. The Princess of Love already inside the pregnant suit testing out a later stage mode.

Shining armor rubbed his hoof over Cadence’s fake baby bump. “Wow it feels so real, it's like she’s pregnant again.”

Cadence turned to the princesses as they entered and cooed, “well, I’ll experience being pregnant all over again and this time with twins!”

Shining squeaked thinking of having two Flurry Hearts flying around and causing chaos. “Good thing this is just a simulation.” a drop of sweat slid down his forehead.

Cadence smirked at her husband. “I said when we got married I want a big family so get ready for a lot more foals after Flurry.”

Celestia smiled warmly. “Oh, I'm sure daddy can handle us.” She jested with a wink as she stared at the large changeling pod.

Luna pokes Celestia's big cake flank. “Are you sure you’ll fit?” She teased. “Do we need to cast a shrinking spell.”

Celestia got a little flustered snapping back. “My flank isn’t that big!”

“I’m sure it will be even bigger when foal fat is involved.” Luna retorted sticking her tongue out.

Twilight came over and explained, “alright it’s time for you two to get into the pod everything is ready to go.”

The princesses both slowly walked into the changeling pod and snuggled into each other as the hole behind them close and the strange liquid started filling up. The alicorns hugged each other getting a bit scared but soon two tubes came out and attached themselves into their belly buttons. they were able to breathe in the odd liquid. They hugged each other curling up as the pod shrank around them and they then could hear a steady heartbeat echoing throughout the pod. It was calming and the princesses waited as they heard their “mother’s” voice for the first time. “Oh, I think that we might be having twins. Look how big my baby bump is.”

Celestia was the first to kick and heard Cadance wince. It made her smile as she did it again lighter. Luna joined in a bit with a few light thumps.

“Oh, they're getting active.”

Shining armor responded, “I hope one’s a colt this time.”

Cadence cooed, “could you imagine if we get twin baby alicorns? Flurry would be so happy being the big sister.”

“Oh wow, that be insane. Can you imagine the look on Celestia’s and Luna’s faces.”

Cadence laughed. “Think about poor Sunburst he has a hard time keeping Flurry happy.”

Celestia and Luna heard the cute conversation and both kicked about some more feeling quite excited.

Cadence giggled, “oh they must be hungry? actually...I’m craving cake right now for some reason? Hey, Twilight do you have any cake lying around?”

“I think I have some birthday cake leftover from one of Pinkie’s parties,” Seh remarked leading the group out to the kitchen.

Chenille met up with the group joined soon by Applejack as well as they stare at the big belly on Cadance. The mare waddled over rubbing a hoof on the tummy. “When you eat so much?” she giggled innocently.

Shining blinked watching Applejack with curiosity. “Is she okay?”

Twilight waved her hoof “oh just a little mental regression.“ She remarked finding this all cute.

Applejack looked over at her friend “Twliy why Cady eat so much?”

Cadence patted Applejack’s head. “No silly, I'm just having expecting a foal is all maybe two. ”

“You eat foaw?” Applejack tilted her head.

Shining chuckled, “no silly, she’s going to bring two little foals into the world.”

“Oh...okay.’

Chenille laughed too sitting the filly down at the table as she got out a bib and foal food. “I think she's just getting hungry too.”

Shining took out the birthday cake from the fridge. “Hey, Cadence I found that cake you were craving.”

Cadance used her magic to lift the cake and started munching on it without even cutting a slice off smearing frosting on her cheeks. “Mm pickles too and peanut butter!”

Celestia and Luna were loving what their mother was eating getting all these different flavors of food being pumped into their bellies. It was quite an interesting experience.


Time went by and it felt like a month for the princesses loving every second being in the comfort of the womb they then heard Red Heart talking as they felt an object hover over them. “Let’s see, oh there they are two little fillies huddled together. From the looks of it, they have horns and wings, they’re alicorns.”

Cadence squealed in delight “yes! Shining were having twins!”

Shining groaned, “oh no!”

Celestia giggled nuzzling her sister and spoke through telepathy “were twins! Told ya! We gonna be born at ta same time!”

Luna shook her head. “Nah uh, I’m gonna be born first.”

Celestia shook her head. “No, I wanna be born first!”

They kicked about some more making Cadnace hold her belly. “Oh dear, they’re already fighting on who’s going to be born first.”

Shining scratched his head. “How do you know that?”

Cadence blushed, “it’s a mother’s intuition. Trust me, it’s something I experience with Flurry.”

Shining nodded “yeah I remember you bought that snail plush “whammy” before she was even born. It was so odd she grew attached to that thing.”

Cadence slowly got up from the hospital bed and asked,” so, Shining, to celebrate with our twins I want to try something fun! I want to go get a spa and get one of those massages specifically for pregnant mares.”

Shining snickered, “you got addicted to those with Flurry but sure I don’t see why not?”

Not long after Celestia and Luna could hear the soft bubbling waters of a hot bath and they could feel the warmth through their mother’s belly. Cadance was humming as she rubbed soft creams on the fake pregnant belly and seemed to be relaxing in a spa set up in Twilight’s castle. It had only one hot bath. Shining himself was behind his wife giving her a massage helping ease the tension from her shoulders and back. “You’ve been really tense lately and not just from the pregnancy. I think we need a vacation away from the castle life.”

Cadence nodded, “We can take maternity leave.” she beamed leaning in to nuzzle him.

Celestia and Luna also felt relaxed loving this feeling and wanting to get out so badly! Shining asked, “how do you want to do the twins bedroom?”

Cadence paused as she cooed, “Hmm, maybe day and night. I don’t know why though. Or Maybe Sunsets and dawns.”

Shining nodded, “good idea, I even got a good deal on nighttime diapers the other day must be a sign.”

Cadence snickered rubbing her tummy some more sighing. “I think one of our fillies might be a bedwetter for a while. Wouldn’t mind keeping them in diapers for a bit.”

Shining scoffed,” that's just your maternal instincts kicking in, wait until their born then we’ll see how long they’ll stay in diapers.”

After the spa, Celestia and Luna both heard clanking and weird sounds coming from all over as shining and Cadence worked on their fake nursery. It was full of smiling suns and crescent moons with two big cribs, and a diaper changing table stocked filled with all kinds of diapers. They took photos just so they could show the princesses later.

Spike watched the pair do their work. “Yeah who knew there was an adult foal store in town for all this stuff.” He commented.

Shining turned to see a curious Applejack poke her head in and Cadence cooed,” Hello there, you wanna see the new nursery?”

“No apples?” Applejack asked peering around as she waddled on in.

Cadence being an experienced mother inspected Appelajc’s diaper. “Sorry little one, no apples. But I think somepony needs a change if that's ok?”

“Me no wet.” Applejack blushed trying to deny it despite the light yellow stain. “M-me big filly.”

Cadence hugged Applejack and nuzzled her. “Its okay even big fillies have accidents there’s no need to feel ashamed.”

“Okay,” Applejack hugged onto Cadance neck feeling the alicorn raise her onto the changing table thanks to the princess’s alicorn strength.

Shining smiled seeing how happy his wife was. “It just comes so naturally for you?”

She waved a hoof. “You're a good dad Shining, don't think I haven’t caught you enjoying changing Flurry’s diapers.”

“Well, when she, not a big stinker that is phew” Shining waves his hoof laughing too.

Twilight was taking notes seeing how maternal Cadacne was being. Cadence then turned out the window and cooed, “hmm, I think we need to raise the moon now?” Her horn lit up as the moon appeared in the sky as the sun was lowered. Twilight was astounded. “H...w...how did she do that! she‘s not actually pregnant with Celestia or Luna!?”

Cadence shrugged, “not sure, guess my hunch on making the nursery sun and moon designs were spot on.” she then finished taping Applejack in a nighttime diaper. “There now you have extra protection for the night.”


Spike looked around cautiously. “You sure Discord not secretly watching us right now?” he asked just as a puzzle about Cadance able to raise and lower the heavens.

Cadence took Applejack by the hoof to Cheerilee who dawed, “oh thanks for changing my baby’s diaper and those cute little stars and moons printed on the padding. Oh, what a cute night time diaper.”

Cadence waved a hoof. “It was no problem, she’s such a good little filly. Maybe my twins can play with her once they are born.”

Cheerilee beamed, “Oh that sounds like a lovely idea! By the way, how are you holding up? Did you have any crazy cravings?”

Cadence paused tapping her chin. “Oh, a few, mostly cake and oreo cookies. Can’t eat too much sugar, it will ruin my figure...I had this one odd craving of cake and peanut butter.”

Cheerilee snickered, “Oh your so cute! I remember wanting a lot of apples.”

Cadance asked, “talking about apples, now I'm craving apple pie.” She moaned rubbing her belly “thanks a lot Cheerilee now I'm craving apple pies.” She went back downstairs and opened the fridge taking out all kinds of food, cake, peanut butter, and a whole apple pie and started chowing down. Shining eventually had to come in and drag his wife away. “Alright, that’s enough come on let’s get you to bed.”

He leads the mare to her bed and helped her in soon snuggled together as they drifted off to sleep.


Twilight grinned happily as she looks at her notes. “Oh Spike, we are learning so much.”

“Yeah, I guess so. I”m glad Applejack is happy too.”

Twilight eyes sparkle as an idea came to her. “Oh, all the left is Rarity and Pinkie. Think we could talk them into this test too?”

“Um, I guess but why?” Spike asked trying to imagine either of the two in diapers.

“Well, it would only be fair, all the others got to try it.” Twilight’s smile widened. “And if it made Applejack happy just imagine what kit could do for the others. Fluttershy, after all, seem to just adore being a mother.”

“You think Rarity would make a good mother?” Spike asked blushing a tad.

“Why not l? She does a good job taking care of Sweetie Belle “

“Yeah and I guess Pinkie so foal like in a lot of ways.” The drake looks down the hall. “Hope the princesses can still remember how to do their duties once born. “

Twilight tapped her pen against her chin. “I’m sure it will be still instinctual to them. Although they will be attached to Cadance for sure.”

“I guess we’ll just have to see,” Spike said before heading off to check on everypony.


Celestia and Luna both were quite excited kicking about as they were ready to be born! They could feel the pod opening beneath them Luna pushing on Celestia to get in front smirking as she came out first. Celestia unable to stop it as the slid out.

Cadence came over to the two mares covered in the goo and wiped them off. The two squirmed and babbled incoherent gibberish. The princess of love was confused as she asked, “wait...can you say, mama?”

Celestia babbled excitedly as she raised her hooves and cried, “mama! I wuv ya awot!”

Luna whined as she crossed her hooves and pouted. “Nah uh, I wuv mama mowe! I was bown fiwst!”

Cadence dawed as she hugged the two and nuzzled them “oh just look at you all chubby and acting like foals. Now lay down mama needs to diaper you!” She contently laid the mares down and diapered them up in the very bulky adult diapers. Twilight was astonished seeing how chubby the princesses looked with their cheeks bulging and their bellies bulged outward. Cadence helped the two giant adult foals up and turned to Twilight. “You see, look how relaxed they are. This is going to be a great vacation for these two.”

Luna raised her hooves. “I was bown fiwst I ta big sissy!”

Celestia whined, “onwy by wike a second! Ya pushed me in ta womb!”

Twilight giggled, “well, it was a close call but Luna did come out first but that doesn’t mean you're any older. You’re both twins. Now go on with Cady and be good little fillies.”

They both chirped, “we will!” they bounced off shaking their big diapers as cadence escorted them off. She turned to face Twilight and whispered, “don’t worry, I'll make sure they are well taken care of.” Shining Armor followed behind and shaking his head. “What is going on here? Why are Celestia and Luna acting like this?”

Twilight shrugged, “I’m not sure? But I have a theory, it seems we all have this subconscious need to care for foals or be taken care of. This simulator connects them and even if they're not blood relatives it seems to create a temporary bond as such.”

Shining nodded and seemed to agree but was still concerned and he responded. “yeah, I just hope they turn back to normal soon…”

Twilight nodded. “Well, I’m sure they will be back to normal in about a week. Although I only have Applejack and Rainbow Dash to go off on so we’ll just have to see.”

“Alright, Twily I trust you.” Shining shook his head shrugging.


“Dat my plushie.” Applejack whined, having a min tug of war with Celestia over a plush sheep.

“No mine,” Celestia tugged back having a slight advantage with her size.

Cheerilee, of course, was quick to come over shaking her head. “Now you two, remember what mama said.”

Applejack’s ear dropped as she held the toy to the princess. “To share my toys.”

The teacher nodded. “That’s right, and Tia what do you say?”

“Uh...please?” Celestia tilted her head unsure.

Applejack was unsure as she placed the plush sheep into Celestia's hooves. “Thewe ya go, but ya owe me.”

Celestia took her pacifier and popped into Applejack’s mouth and watched her suckle.

Shining Armor moved over to Celestia after seeing her share., “hey Celestia that was nice of you but you shouldn’t share your pacifier it’s full of germs.”

He took Applejack’s pacifier out as she cried and started to throw a fuss. He squeaked at his mistake and quickly took out a clean pacifier and popped it into her mouth. “There there, here you go”

While they were playing, Luna waddled over and tugged on Cadance’s tail. “Mama, I pee-pee my diapee.”

The princess went about and checked her diaper cooing, “that diaper can hold a lot more, go on and play mama will change you later.”

“But it squishy!” Luna whined.

Cadance smirked a bit as picked up the Lunar princess taking a seat on one the chair nearby and bouncing her up and down with her magic squashing the padding on her leg. Luna squeaked and wiggle at each bounce blushing at the activity. After a few more the princess set her back down ad nuzzle her before looking toward Spike wh was idly watching the playdate.

The drake squeaked as a diaper started to magically tape around his bottom. Cadence turned with a smile, “only babies or caretakers are allowed here, Spike.”

“H-hey I don’t need this.” He tugged on it only for Cadance to turn and give his claw a light slap. “Oh!”

“No bad drake no playing with your diaper.” Cadance scolded.

Spike cheeks reddened looking around for Twilight to save him but didn’t see her at the moment. “But Cadance!” He whined as the princess just gave the padding a light harmless swat.

Shining Armor dawwed staring over with a snicker, “oh I haven’t seen Spike in diapers in such a long time.”

“H-hey help me out here,” Spike demanded feeling small.

Cadance picked him up and placed him in the playpen and pat his diaper. “Go on and play, Spikey I know you want to be treated like a hatchling.”

He blushed and scrunched his padding. “W..we...well...alright but only for a few hours. I’m not going to use my diaper either.”

Shining took him by the claw. “Alright then come on let’s play Candy Land with Celestia and Luna.”

“Do they even know their colours.” Spike asked trying to have fun as he was sat down next to the two with a soft crinkle.

Shining armor chuckled. “Probably not, but I bet we can still have fun.”

Luna giggled too watching her ‘daddy’ set up the board. “Candy,” she said passed her light blue pacifier.

Celestia snapped back. “Nah uh! It says, Bandy Wand! I know how ta wead!”

“But look lollipop!” Luna pointed to the images on the board. “Now I want candy”

Spike shook his head. “No candy till after the game.” he remarked.”

Celestia stuck her tongue out at him. “Nu-uh you ya baby too. Only Dada tells us what to do.”

“But I'm not a baby,” Spike's face kept getting redder.

“Babies wear diapee,” Luna pokes it giggling innocently.

Shining smirked hiding his smile behind a hoof. “Oh, she has point, Spike. Now let teach them how to play the game.” He hugged Spike as any father would.

“Yeah, okay.” Spike can’t help smiled at the attention as he set the pieces on the board. “See you just move to the colour on the card” he held up a red square. “See this is red.”

“Oh red like sunsets,” Celestia cooed clapping. pointing at the card.

“Yeah, just like that.” Spike nodded as he took his piece moving it to the first red square.

Twilight watched the sight sitting with the other parents at the large table. Sorting her notes she beamed proudly. “I’m so glad you all could help with this experiment. It’s a real eye-opener.”

“Oh it’s a great time Twilight,” Cadance said sipping her tea. “We can stay a day to watch over Celestia and Luna.”

“What about Flurry?” Twilight asked turning to watch Spike teach the tow princesses.

“Don’t worry, Sunburst can handle her for a bit.” The princess of love waved her hoof smiling. “So what’s next for your project.”

Twilight clapped her hooves together. “Well…”