• Published 22nd Sep 2019
  • 12,428 Views, 327 Comments

Dragonland's Fiercest and Fairest - JeromyTG2



If you happen to wake up and become one of the most deadliest Nintendo character, you better make your choices right.

  • ...
39
 327
 12,428

Chapter 6: The Gauntlet (Part 1)

Author's Note:

Yes. A 2 part. Just like the shows.

Enjoy!

Edited by stealthysaphiro


"...ak…"

I think I must be dreaming again, all I see is complete darkness. I am in this damn black void…....again.

"...Ja…"

"...Jake…"

I hear something in the void. It's muffled, but I can barely hear what it is.

"…Jake… he… e…"

It sounds like its calling me, and the feminine voice made me realize that it was Mystica's. But, something doesn't seem right.

"Ja… can… ou… ere… me…"

Usually, Mystica will pop out and make an entrance, but why does it sound distant? Did something happen? Am I dead again? I hope not.

"Jake… answer me… hear me!"

Her voice gets louder and clearer, yet she sounds panicked. But why? It is not like I care for her well being, but I will hear her out.

"Yeah, I hear you."

"Oh thank, Faust!" she said, "Jake, listen! I won't have much time talking to you, but-"

*BOOM!*

A loud bang echoed through the void. It was so loud that I can't believe that I am still asleep. For whatever Mystica has to say, it better be good.

"What the hell was that!?" I shouted.

"Jake! Whatever you do, do not let the voice inside you take control! You will lose your reason and yourself if you let-"

*BOOM!*

That bang became even louder and my body shook as I felt a sound wave hitting me. The sight of the void now has a streak of white cracks starting to form all over the void. Something out there definitely wants in, and it's beginning to scare me even more.

"Mystica! What the fuck is going on!"

"Jake! Please! I may not be able to speak to you for some time, but I beg you! Be strong! Don't lose to yourself! And whatever you do, DO NOT MENTION MY NAME!"

*SHATTER!*

"We will meet again!"

As the void shatters, light shines through. So bright that it is blinding to see, but this is usually a sign that I am supposed to wake up. What will happen if this keeps going?

"I have found you!" a voice called out, and it sounded feminine and regal.

Suddenly, a silhouette appeared from the light, I can't seem to make out its shape as it gets closer. Suddenly, wings appeared which made me feel more anxious and confused. What is she? And what does she want?

"You…" she spoke, "What are you?"

I didn't reply.

"ANSWER ME!" she said in a loud voice, and that became my turning point.

Okay, force eject!

"No! Wait! I didn't mean- How did you get‐"


Ridley POV, first-person




I sprung up hard and accidentally hit my head on the cave ceiling. It hurt, but as masochistic as it sounds, I actually needed the pain. I tried to calm myself by breathing after the dream I just had. It was terrifying yet it felt very surreal in a scary way.

"Rgggh… I don't know when I'll ever get a good night's sleep…" I groaned as I rubbed my face, "I don't think I will ever fuckin' sleep at all."

*ROAR!!*

"What the hell!?"

I heard roars, apparently more than one echoes in my cave. I rushed to look outside and as the glare of the sun faded, I witnessed something that many people who are fans of fantasies that involve dragons or in general, will be insanely thrilled. Dragons of many different kinds and colors are migrating above my head. A rush of excitement and awe has filled me as I watch these fantastic beasts fly (No pun intended). But something important has come to mind. The Gauntlet of Fire is today. And to get things ready, I have to fly to Ember's Cave in order to get her ready for our plan.

"Well… today is gonna be one helluva day. And I am soo fucking pumped!"

Minding the air traffic, I quickly began heading to Ember's cave at high speed.


That was probably the worst flight traffic I ever had! So many of those flying retards are just itching to have a go at me. Some are just assholes saying that I was in the way and some others just push me around. And you know what I did? I told them 'to go flock themselves' and flipped them off. I'm sure they don't understood that gesture, but it is kinda funny of them not knowing what it means. Speaking of picking fights, usually the voice in my head will blurt out something like, 'Kill them!' or 'Pay in Blood!'. I'm not sure why it didn't say anything though, but I can almost tell that it might be plotting something. I may not be too sure how I can handle my own mentality so I might as well keep it that way. For now.

Soon enough, I arrived at Ember's cave and called out to her, "Hey Ember! It's me!" After a few seconds, she responded, "Come in." I entered her cave, ready to set our plan in motion.


*2 Hours Later, Ridley, third-person POV*




Dragons from all over the world have gathered around the massive crater where they will meet the dragon lord in due time. In the center of the crater is a very wide plateau, with rocky peaks on one side making a fitting throne for the giant dragon lord. Ridley, who is perched on a high enough peak, outside the crater to see and marvel at the sight of the many dragons. As his eyes wander all over, the one thing that caught his attention is a very small purple dragon with green spines who is sitting on a rock. He wondered why a small little dragon was summoned here, but remembered that the glow on all bodies of dragon and summoning is fairly obvious.

Suddenly, that red riot, along with his lackeys, appeared and went up to the little drake. The red one knocked the small drake off his rock and sat on it. Ridley was about to go and tell them to back off, but stopped when the dragon lord appeared and sat on his massive throne. He can see Ember flying next to his head. Her being a princess must also be why she was attending alongside the draconic ruler. He wondered this massive dragon could be her father.

In summary, Ridley was not too amused of why the Dragon Lord had to make a big deal of his ego. Even when he demands it, Ridley doesn't understand why. Seeing as Torch is a giant dragon can be intimidating, but being Dragon Lord must have a key role to the dragon's behavior. Ridley, was getting a bit annoyed of his ego, but had his attention drawn to the little drake from time to time. Even he heard a sneeze which did not come from him, he believed.

As Torch makes the announcement for the gauntlet he takes out the Bloodstone Scepter, held at the tip of his claws, and throws it in the volcano at the distance over the ocean. As the scepter drops in the volcano, a magical pulse erupted, and every dragon, including Ridley, was hit by it, their bodies no longer glowing. From what Torch said, it was his design and its dangerous, which worried him how Ember would survive it.


*Ridley POV, first-person*




I hope Ember can do it.

I was pretty glad that Torch would no longer be Lord, his ego is as big as he is and does not sound too idealistic. Hopefully Ember can make some major changes around here.

"Alright time to get ready and-"

"AND WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING LITTLE ONE!?"

"Little!? He doesn't mean..." I looked at the little drake from earlier.

"Oh, um, I was just, uh, going home" he said nervously.

"NO ONE GETS TO LEAVE UNLESS I SAY YOU CAN!"

Oh come ON! Is he seriously being a dick to the little guy!?

"Dad, just look at him." Said Ember, as she came down and defended him. I was pretty glad that she took that step, "He's too little. Besides, he doesn't even want to compete. Just let him be."

"*Heh-heh* HE IS PRETTY TINY." Said Torch, "I COULD EASILY SQUASH HIM WITH MY PINKY CLAW. *Heh-heh*" The little guy laughed nervously. "THAT WASN'T A JOKE. IT WAS A FACT. WHEN I WANT YOU TO LAUGH, I SAY 'BE AMUSED!'"

A joke… or a threat. This guy is being a major dick.

"Yeah! What good is a little pipsqueak like him going to be as Dragon Lord!?" The red riot from before laughed. "Having little ponies sing and dance all through the Dragonlands? That just sounds ridiculous."

Not gonna lie, but that does sound cringey. I can't believe I agree with this shmuck.

"Knock it off, Garble." Said Ember, "Just leave him alone!"

"Or what!? You think you being little miss princess can do anything?" I think its time for me to shut him up. "And do you think defending a weak little dragon like him would make you look big and tough? And speaking of big, I don't see your so-called dragon mate here. After Torch made him watch over you, I bet he probably left and not want to deal with you anymore. I'm sure he's-"

"Right behind you." I growled, as I loomed over him.

Nailed it! I always wanted to use Spy's line.

He froze and slowly turned around to look at me. "Oh… um. I was, um, just-"

"Leaving?"

He growled as I finished his sentence, "... *rgh* Yeah." He was about to go before he eyed the small drake in disgust and flew elsewhere.

"*sigh* I don't know why every time I run into him, he is always being a dick to everyone."

"*GASP* LANGUAGE!" I heard a voice shout out, a lady's voice to be exact. I turned to the source, but all I saw was just the little drake next to the rock.

"Um, ahem, sorry. My voice choked." He said.

… Okay little guy. I don't know you much, but I can easily smell bullshit coming from you.

Wait… that's gross.

"MAYBE MY DAUGHTER IS RIGHT," says Torch. "THIS LITTLE ONE WILL NOT COMPETE. SO I RELEASE YOU."

"*sigh* Thank you." Said the little drake. "And thank you." He said to Ember, doing a finger gun gesture. Cringing in thought, he began leaving with the rock while he looked at me nervously.

Ember rolled her eyes and looked at me. I winked my eye twice as she understood the meaning and flew to the coast past her father. Knowing what might happen, I wanted to have a small chat with the little dude. I startled him with my tail, slamming it into the ground in front of him. I turned to him and began walking closer as he backed up against his rock.

But I already knew....it was a rock.


*Spike POV, third-person*




Spike's heart was rapidly beating and he was sweating as this intimidating looking dragon approached him. He may have been bullied by dragons before, but for some reason this dragon terrified him. He wasn't sure what he wanted, but he hoped that he doesn't find out about his two friends hiding in the fake rock. The dragon leaned in close between his face and the rock.

"Kid." He began, "I may be a dragon, but I'm not as dumb as they are. I already know this rock you have is a fake." Spike's heart skipped a beat, the dragon then looked at the holes on the rock, but did not bother looking in, "Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me," he said casually, "but I want something in return. When this is over, would you mind giving me a tour of where your from? Please?" He stood back up, and stepped away from Spike.

"I'm sorry for the scare there." Spike was confused, as were his friends still hiding in the fake rock. Why was this one dragon apologetic of his actions.

"YOU THERE!" Called Torch, "TAKE EMBER BACK, AND MAKE SURE SHE IS IN HER CAVE UNTIL THE GAUNTLET ENDS."

"*tch* I have a name you know." He grumbled, "Yes, Sir!"

As he flew off in Ember's direction, one thought came into Spike's mind. Since when did dragons start being… terrifying?


*Ridley POV, first-person*




I followed Ember back to her cave and quickly rushed inside. Ember rushed to her gold armor that I made for her and helped put it on. I remembered something important to give Ember before she puts on the armor.

"Ember. Stand over here real quick, I have something for you to put on."

"What is it?" She wondered, until I pulled out a bronze jar, "Hey! Is that mine?" I ignored her and poured green dust on my palm and started applying on Ember's body.

"He-hey! What do you think you're doi-"

"Your dad may still recognize your scales, since the armor didn't fully cover most of your bodies and wings. So I crushed some green gems and stone to make dust for coating. It's to hide your scales." I explained as I kept applying dust, then to her wings.

"Okay. But, warn me next time when you do this. It was…..sudden." She said.... embarrassed!?

Me and my stupid ass for not asking…..why do I feel my face getting hot?

After putting dust on her, we began putting her armor on. It took some time to get it on, but once we finished, she was ready. To be honest, she actually looks pretty cool in it.

"Okay." I said, "You're good to go. You ready?"

"Always." Said Ember, giving a serious confident answer. She put on her helmet and we both snuck our way to the shore while avoiding Torch's sight.

Once we got there, all the dragons were ready at the edge of the cliffside. It appears they had the same idea of wearing armor. I looked back at Ember, only to see her trembling a bit.

"Hey. You good?" I asked.

"I have been planning this my whole life." She said, "Now that I'm here, I feel like I'm making a mistake…like I may lose my chance."

She is now being open about herself, and I understand what she is feeling. I guess it's time for some pep-talk. "The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them."

"Wh-what?"

"You not only planned, but you also built your strength until the day has come. You have a chance at winning this if you believe in yourself. If you don't, then you wasted your chance. So, give yourself some credit for all you've done so far." I ended, giving a pat on her shoulder.

I see her looking down and closing her eyes for a moment knowing she is reflecting the words I gave her. "I don't know what spell you are spitting out," Spell?, "but it worked. You are one weird dragon." She smiled, and brought her fist forward. "Heh. Don't die on me." I said, as I returned a fist to her.


*Ridley POV, third-person*




Ridley was hiding as he saw Ember walking in the crowd. He kept glancing at Torch, hoping he did not recognize his daughter. Everything was set until the little drake appeared and decided to participate. He wondered why he decided to join until Torch began giving a short explanation about the gauntlet. Once he was done, Torch finished off with a flaming roar, at which point all dragons began to fly off to the 'Flame-cano' as they say. He saw Ember flying off with the rest of the dragons and wished her luck, when suddenly, he heard a scream from the cliffside while "Garble", as he now knew the red riot was called, laughed as he flew off. Realizing what he did, Ridley rushed to the edge and looked down to see if the small drake was alright. To his relief, he was, and had begun swimming across the sea.

"YOU!" Ridley spun to see Torch, then noticed he wasn't hiding, "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO KEEP AN EYE ON MY DAUGHTER!" he growled.

"I uhh… was about to come and tell you that,... she cried herself to sleep." Shit! I don't think he will buy that…

"HMM… JUST AS I SUSPECTED. I KNEW MY DAUGHTER WAS WEAK WILLED. I'M SURE SHE HAS NOW REALIZED NOW JUST HOW PATHETIC AND INSIGNIFICANT SHE IS. IT IS FOR THE BEST."

"... I guess." growled Ridley.

How dare he talk down to his daughter like that! What a fucking prick!

"SO. YOU WON'T GO TO COMPETE?"

"They are miles ahead of me. There is no way I can catch up."

"WELL, THAT IS TOO BAD." Torch then pulled something out of his armor and gave it to Ridley, "HERE."

Ridley inspected the skull looking item on his claw and asked, "What is it?"

"JUST BLOW IT FOR ME. AS HARD AS YOU CAN. IT… CALMS ME." Ridley was unsure what he means, but if it is something he likes hearing, then it would be in his interest to comply.

".....Okay." Ridley was unsure what kind of instrument it is, but might as well hear what this foreign sound is. He took a big deep breath and blew it. The sound of it is almost if a dinosaur is roaring in mix with a strange raptor call.

"IT IS NOW ONLY A MATTER OF TIME FOR THEIR ULTIMATE TEST."

After he finished, he realized it was no ordinary instrument, but a call.

"Wait, what kind of instrument is this?" asked Ridley. But, he received no response. "Hey! What the hell is this?" He asked Torch again.

"... YOU WILL KNOW WHEN THE TIME COMES." said Torch. Ridley was not having an ominous answer.

"No! I need to know what you made me call!" He came close to Torchs' face.

"SILENCE! I HAVE NO NEED FOR YOUR QUARREL! LEAVE MY SIGHT AT ONCE!"

"So you gonna kick me out like you did your daughter!?"

"... WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"

"You are her father! You are her blood! She is strong and intelligent. Yet you shot her down just because of her size!"

"I HAD TO, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE HER SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!"

"THEN WHAT IS IT!? THIS!?" Ridley showed the instrument at the bridge of Torch's snout.

"YES! THEY WILL UNDERSTAND HOW GRUESOME IT IS TO BE DRAGON LORD! FACING A ROC AND COMING OUT ALIVE IS WHAT MADE ME DRAGON LORD! AND I WOULD DO IT AGAIN IF I HAVE TO!"

"... Wh… what did you just say?" Ridley was in fear and disbelief, "A… Roc?"

Why… why… doesn't he know his daughter would rebel against him if he knows her stubbornness?

"You… you…"

I have to find Ember and get her out of there!

"I HAVE NO NEED TO WORRY FOR HER STUBBORNNESS. THAT IS WHY I HAVE THE BOUND RING PLACED ON HER. SHE WILL NEVER LEAVE UNLESS I- *ACK!*"

A sudden strong hit to the face has staggered the former dragon lord. He looked at his attacker in shock.

"DID… DID YOU JUST-"

"THAT PIECE OF SHIT RING IS GONE THANKS TO ME! AND RIGHT NOW SHE IS THERE" he pointed at Flame-cano, "ABOUT TO BE DRAGON LORD, AND YOU MADE ME SUMMON SOMETHING THAT IS A BANE TO ALL DRAGONS!" he flew to his eyes, "YOU SENT DEATH TO YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!!!"

Torch was in disbelief. To think something that would keep his daughter close, and would avoid the cost of being dragon lord, was now shattered. And now, a monster he summoned is on its way to the Dragonlands.

"Why? … Why did you...? And how did-"

"You know what!? FUCK YOU!" shouted Ridley as he made a desperate beeline to the Flame-cano, hoping to make it there in time.

Shit-shit-shit… SHIT!!

Of course, he must overcome the obstacles ahead of him.


*Meanwhile - Unknown POV*




In a distant land and at the highest mountain peak, an ancient creature is in deep slumber. Until, a sound echoed making a familiar call that it has known ages ago. Its bright amber eyes opened, beginning to move slowly walking out of its nest, and sees the view of the vast snow and the distant world beyond. It spreads its wings giving some flaps to stretch as it focuses on the direction where all dragons live. Finally, it gave a loud caw as it began to fly towards the dragonlands, as it was eager for its long awaited meal.

The king is ready for a feast…...


*Back in the Dragonlands - Ridley POV, first-person*




I cannot believe this. I cannot believe why that poor excuse of a father would call something so dangerous that could be the end of us. Back in my world, I did look up and read a huge variety of mythical creatures. I was really interested in how most of them are very similar based on different regions. But, now? I got a feeling that they now exist in this world. One of them, a Roc, a very large mythical beast is as large as-

"OW FUCK!"

Okay, long story short, Rocs are huge ass birds with a huge ass appetite. Get it? Got it? Good!

Right now I need to deal with these rock throwing assholes for interrupting my thoughts. I threw the boulders back and continued to go find Ember. The scariest thing I experienced were those sea monsters that pop out of the ocean and start shooting water upwards like a Vegas fountain. If I hadn't sped up before, they would barely have hit my tail. Right now, I am entering the volcano, and to be honest, it fucking sucked.

"*ACK!* *OW* OOF* FUCK! *AAAAH* SHIT!"

Okay, this next one is a literal pain in the dick. There are crags popping out from the sides and they crush you with ease. I was hesitant before going straight through, but then I realized that I can crush boulders with ease. Right now I caught up with the rest of the dragons that were having trouble getting through. Me? I just smashed my way through, but some did get me and crushed me. Thank gawd I have a tough body, and no wonder Ridley is so tough, except when it comes to missiles and Plasma Beams.

Anyway, I reached a maze cave which looks like you can easily get lost here. I could see some dragons having difficulty finding their way, and so far, I have not seen Ember yet. She probably is ahead of me, which means she is close to the scepter. I better hurry before she grabs it. I start flying around caves to skim the openings and apparently none can be the path to the goal. That is until I hear some grunts and slams from a certain path. I quickly flew in to see what was going on, and lo and behold, I found the place, and Ember is here too, but that red riot is fighting against her. I quickly flew over to help until Ember hopped over and threw Red at me causing me to catch him upside down.

"*Oof* What the!"

I thought of something that made me smile hard.

"This is your 'Last Ride'!" I said in a deep voice. I then maneuvered myself by flying upwards while holding onto him. Once there was enough height, I let gravity take over. I can hear Garble (*snerk* still a pretty stupid name) screaming as I held him above my head as we are about to hit the ground. To be honest, I didn't want to over due my strength and pop his head off. So, I held back enough to knock him out.

*SLAM!*

"OOOOHHHHHhhhh"

I hear the audience, which were the other dragons coming in, reacted as they saw the impact. Looking at him, with his eyes bulging and spinning in a comical way, was kinda freaking me out because I have never seen this happen in front of me before. Well, at least he is out of the way, now I just have to stop Ember from getting the scepter.

I stopped.

You have got to be shitting me…

I looked at the altar where the scepter was, only now it was in the claws of the small purple drake from before. A crimson energy pulsed from the scepter as he raised it over his head. I never would have believed that this little guy was able to go through everything, let alone be able to reach the end. I have no idea what his goal was or what his motives are, but now he has the scepter…

"Hail, Dragon Lord Spike." Ember announced as she bowed to him, along with other dragons.

Must… bow…

Wait. Now it talks? But, why does it sound submissive? And why do I feel the need to bow?

I watched the little drake, no, 'Spike' coming down to meet up with Ember. Even the red riot walked past me to my surprise as he limped to the two. He bowed as well.

Damn! He still walks after that?

"Now go home. And give every dragon you see on the way a hug. And don't tell them why." Spike ordered.

"... What!?" I exclaimed.

"Awww! But that's super embarrassing!"

"I command you to do it!"

"Grrrr… I can't believe this…" Garble growled, as he started giving every dragon a hug. Few hugs later, I was next. He looked at me nervously.

"We both are not on good terms, so I think it's best you skip me. No?" I said.

"R-right." He then hugged the next dragon behind me.

I couldn't believe how holding a scepter would have such authority. Magic is so weird in this world.

"... Oh shit! I forgot! Em‐… ber?" I was about to warn Ember, until I saw the little- erm… Spike, hugging her. She was hesitant but seemingly accepting the gesture.

"Aww."

What the! Those crags just moved.

I noticed the movement, and I immediately grabbed and lifted the rocks.

*GASP!*

At first, I was wondering how his friends got here, but now it is the perfect time to know who they are, and what a surprise it is.

"... Umm… why are colored horses here?"

"HOW DARE YOU!" shouted the White Horse.

"Woah! Okay they talk." I said in surprise.

"Wait! Don't hurt them!" said Spike, "They are my friends!"

Wait… Hold on…

"So, your…"

"Ponies." answer the violet one, "And yes, we are his friends."

Okay, this took a new turn. At first, I thought at least there were humans, but it turns out they are… ponies. Why do I get the feeling this is somewhat familiar?

"... Alright." Well, might as well go with the flow. BUT IMPORTANT MATTER NOW!!!

"Ember! I need to tell-"

… and she's gone.

"She went out a while ago." said Spike, "Along with the scepter in hand."

"Wait WHAT! OH NO NO NO NO! I have to go back! She's in danger! No! Everyone in the dragonlands will be in danger!"

"What do you mean?" Asked purple pony. (Wait… horn and wings?)

"Apparently, Torch planned a final test for anyone who became dragon lord! And he tricked me by summoning a roc!"

"*GASP!* WHAT!?" she screamed.

"Then we gotta warn her! Fast!" said Spike

"No! You three go as far away as you can." I said. I took off immediately, but stopped for a moment.

Going back means that I have to go through that chaos again, and I'm not going to go through that again. So, I decided to make my own exit. I charged my breath quickly, and once it was enough, I aimed upwards, and released my plasma breath. The blast caused enough damage for me to see an opening, so I flew towards it and smashed my way out.


*General POV, third-person*




"This is terrible!" said Spike, "But, what is a 'roc'?"

"Spike! Rocs are very large predatory birds that can hunt almost anything." explained Twilight, "And worst of all, they favored dragons!"

"Then we must do something before that roc gets here!"

"Absolutely not, Spike!" said Rarity, "It is far too dangerous and I can't bare let you to get gobbled up."

"Rarity, may be right, Spike." said Twilight, "We don't want to lose you to something that we can't do."

Spike was fuming, "Well, Ember just became my friend today, and I can't abandon her. And even if it means that you two are gonna run, I won't!"

Both Twilight and Rarity gave a moment to think about Spikes determination.

"... Alright." said Twilight, "We may not do much, but we will help."

"The dragon sure are brutish ruffians," began Rarity, "but they don't deserve to be bird food. So, I might as well help. Only for you Spike."

Spike was happy that both his dear friends are staying to help . He hopped on her back as they both teleport out and help their new dragon friend.

To be continued...

Comments ( 47 )

Wonderful chapter!
Keep it coming.

Yea update finally

Lovely chapter. Really like the change to cannon and the motives for torch leaving his daughter out of the gauntlet.
But as always, damm you cliffhangers!

Update :yay: Great way to end the year :raritystarry:

Must… bow…

Wait. Now it talks? But, why does it sound submissive? And why do I feel the need to bow?

Wait so no one noticed him not bowing and resisting?

"Absolutely not, Spike!" said Rarity, "It tis far too dangerous and I can't bare let you to get gobbled up."

is

Ok... I expected a larger role for Ripley in this all...
For instance, Ridley have to actually fight back Dragon to win time for Spike and Ember and perhaps one tries to sneak attack Spike to grab the Scepter.
Instead Ridley puts his Tail to use and wips the Dragon thiefing the Scepter in a wall. Perhaps holding out the Scepter to Ember with:
Ridley:" You shall be our future Dragon Lord, you'r wits, the small Hatchling connections and my strength to reinforce the future of Dragon kind. May you lead us to the future while you'r mates keep any opposition in check! "
Ember:" Mates? "
Ridley:" Sure, you attractive and have a vision for the future and the little one here somehow gives me the impression to be worth in the future to be worth you'r time. Beside, two mates are twice the fun for you. "
Spike: :moustache: Ember: :rainbowderp: Ripley: :eeyup:

Good chapter

11099499
Makes sence they are all bussy bowing their head so there eye sight is on the ground or at the very least Torches claws.

11099539
Also while he is draconic extraterrestrial it doesn't make sense that the second voice became tame/submissive from the Scepter, with is supposed to be the dark nature of his species or something.

Why would be an much more genetically advanced alien or at least his part, be submissive to a force from another planet, lesser and primitive draconic species there.

It's like with a catnip.
Normal cats react to it.
But other wild cats don't.

They all are cats, have cats in their species names
or tree,etc but don't react to the same thing

Yay this update was sick!

11099616
First of Author is giving us the rules. MLP is a framework to work with or against. If Author say it makes sence we as readers can complain, but in the end it makes it not less his lore. And it makes plotwise sence and you can expecting him to be immune to it while wanting him to use it like a regular... After all he isn't the original Ridley, but a modded copy. Pretty mutch a game 'Soma' copy.

That a nice Cherry picked example, but like i say before 'Author is giving us the rules'.

Like or dislike it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11058455
It update this year before. Unless a story isn't left alone for 1-2 years calling it dead is a tall order...

For example i have 20 Storys overall and 5 officaly released. But more importantly: Free time is used to write stuff, edit it and needs to be eventually be checked for Continuity. I had to Edit my Marksaline story at least 15 times before, because new added chapters needed to be adding lore and my previously writen story needed a few additions...

Gonna see a bird fight for sure

All hail dragonlord Amber! Who did not defeat the Roc but was the only one capable of stopping the one who did.

It's so God damn good

I don't care how long this story takes to get a new chapter I'm fine with waiting it's to good

Aw yeah! Great work! Can’t wait for the next installment! Keep it coming!

Not a bad chapter, but I do think you went overboard on all the POV changes. A few small changes could have pretty easily cut them down to just two or three.

It's alive! Great chapter, can't wait for what is most likely going to be an epic fight that will show all dragons how strong Ridley is.
One thing though, you might want to cut short on all the POV changes.

Okay, force eject!

I can't help but imagine a big red button appearing next to him and just slamming it down to wake up. A slightly missed opportunity but the line still made me laugh.

Oi see de blush! :trollestia:

Why does the wait time have to be so damn long compared to the amount of story we get? It give me the big sad :(

11100766
personally I saw it as Ridley doing this https://tenor.com/search/disappearing-meme-gifs but that's a good visual too.

Yes! A new chapter!

Update ????

That was awesome thanks for the new chapter it was great.
P.s hate the cliff hanger great story still

you have my full attention! :twilightsmile:

Update ?????

Is there plans to update?

I'm really hoping to see what happens

Great story! Hope to see more of it in the future.

..is there going to be an eta for the next chapter...please????

A good story sucks, to see it not continue.

This story is so much fun

IT SHALL LIVE!!!!

Hope this story gets updated soon. I love the interactions between Ember and Ridley.

Christ I can’t believe it’s been since 2021 this story was updated 😭😭

11542833
Look up the recent blog.

I see her looking down and closing her eyes for a moment knowing she is reflecting the words I gave her. "I don't know what spell you are spitting out," Spell?, "but it worked. You are one weird dragon." She smiled, and brought her fist forward. "Heh. Don't die on me." I said, as I returned a fist to her.

The friedship leven! It's over 9000!:rainbowdetermined2:
Ready to upgrade!

Ill be waiting for the potential day you return. No bad times last forever...

"Yeah! What good is a little pipsqueak like him going to be as Dragon Lord!?" The red riot from before laughed. "Having little ponies sing and dance all through the Dragonlands? That just sounds ridiculous."

seriously? that is underestimating , and that is rude ,

the dragons gid their Compassion and basically behave like Neanderthal jokeys .

that belittling is annoying.

I hope you understand.

After putting dust on her, we began putting her armor on. It took some time to get it on, but once we finished, she was ready. To be honest, she actually looks pretty cool in it.

While Ember in disguise of the armour would work
In the canon, just for insurance

I see her looking down and closing her eyes for a moment knowing she is reflecting the words I gave her. "I don't know what spell you are spitting out," Spell?, "but it worked. You are one weird dragon." She smiled, and brought her fist forward. "Heh. Don't die on me." I said, as I returned a fist to her.

The Only Spell kind of which Ridley did was Talk no Jutsu from naruto world

"HMM… JUST AS I SUSPECTED. I KNEW MY DAUGHTER WAS WEAK WILLED. I'M SURE SHE HAS NOW REALIZED NOW JUST HOW PATHETIC AND INSIGNIFICANT SHE IS. IT IS FOR THE BEST."

Lord Torch was unfair as he was treating his daughter like helpless runt .

how she would prove herself if it is denied her chance?

"THAT PIECE OF SHIT RING IS GONE THANKS TO ME! AND RIGHT NOW SHE IS THERE" he pointed at Flame-cano, "ABOUT TO BE DRAGON LORD, AND YOU MADE ME SUMMON SOMETHING THAT IS A BANE TO ALL DRAGONS!" he flew to his eyes, "YOU SENT DEATH TO YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!!!"

still mostly was cannon event

11102541
Maybe the aughtor writes very slowly part by part it was why it was finally updated after months

Login or register to comment