• Published 2nd Sep 2019
  • 1,514 Views, 36 Comments

Twin Fates Season 1 - Violet Echoes



A coin flip can change everything, fates will be altered and like a ripple it will consume all of Equestria.

Comments ( 6 )

You know, I really am glad that I decided to stick through it back then, when I read the first two or three chapters. For all it's flaws, this story is one hell of a wild ride, and much of it has been genuinely enjoyable. By all means, please do have a pleasant break, and I can't wait for when you're back with more :twilightsmile:

Now, that aside, this chapter. This chapter. It's a love-hate relationship right there, I tell you, all compressed into a neat little package of ten thousand words. I'm not even 100% sure what I hate about it, but I know there are things that bug me. Whatever. Overall I would say I like it more than not, so I won't dwell on it.

That being said, however, the ending was certainly the highlight for me, and I just can't wait to see the topic be explored further in the future. I do not know why, but this particular story thread has gripped me the hardest, and upon reflection, is really the main reason I am here, and is the reason for the first comment I left on this story.

Many props to you, and keep on keeping on :twilightsmile:

Well, at least starlight already recognized the issue previously, this is almost therapeutic now :applejackunsure:

Great as usual :pinkiesmile:

9971294
The main bone/biggest pinion is artificial in each wing but the rest is organic.

Part of me is torn on that decision to make more original chapters from now on (not that I didn't like the original ones from this season).

Mostly because I kind of like seeing alternative takes on how episodes from canon WOULD play out in AUs (much more than I like seeing HISHE type fics)

9993257
There will still be a mix of both, practically every special like the season end/start and all the villains are more parodies.

Login or register to comment