• Published 1st Sep 2019
  • 3,719 Views, 0 Comments

The Feeding - SunniesStories



A nice dinner with a friend becomes a full-course meal of gluttony and feeding!

  • ...
5
 0
 3,719

The Feeding

“Mmph… mmURP… mmph.”

Sea Fluff was stuffed. To the gills. To her absolute limit. Her belly stretched out in front of her, a blue ocean of gluttony and food. The beast rumbled, as if upset at being forced to swell and swell and swell, and another belch forced it’s way past Sea’s stained lips. She whimpered softly. Her belly hadn’t always been this big. Neither had she, not until last night. Or was it two nights ago? A week? Time had blurred thanks to endless upon endless amounts of food.

“It was just suppwosed to be dinnewr.” Sea murmured, her bloated lips swallowing most of her words. It was indeed supposed to be dinner. Going over to one of her best friends Ashy’s house, having a nice meal. And it was a very nice meal… better was the one after it… and the one after that…

URRRRRRRRP.”

Her poor tummy ached. Sea wiggled her hooves to try to rub the mass of flesh. Her hooves, plumped and fattened until they were sunk deep into her ample fat, did nothing more than jiggle her around, prompting another belch, this one even more forceful than the last.

URRRRRRRRRRRRRP.”

Her tummy gurgled and rumbled. Sea licked her lips. The remnants of cake, pancakes, chocolate, and Celestia knows what else coated her face. She couldn’t help it. Any food placed in front of her nose was shovelled down into her gut.

“Sounds like someone’s making room!” A chipper voice called out. Sea’s heart sank as best it good, buffered on all sides of blubber. “Who’s ready for the next serving?”

Sea gulped, sweat beading her fat forehead. She hadn’t even finished the earlier serving, and Ashy wanted her to eat more? Sea felt Ashy clamber up onto her belly, forcing even more gas out, as well as a moan from the overpacked, obese pegasus.

URRRRRRRRRRP-ooohhhh.”

Sea couldn’t see Ashy until he popped his head over her many, many chins. He carried boxes upon boxes of cakes, balanced carefully on his shoulders. He smiled, and Sea shivered, as much as a two-ton pony could. That was the smile that had led to her eating, that was the smile that accompanied each feeding, the smile that came with soothing belly rubs, and reassurance that Sea should have just… one more bite… one more cake… one more feast… The smell of the cakes made Sea’s mouth water in spite of herself. Ashy brought the first cake out of the box. Sea’s mouth widened in anticipation. She forcefully closed her mouth with a click.

'No more!' Sea thought. 'No more food!'

“Hmm… you don’t want anymore food?” Ashy sounded disappointed. Sea didn’t want her friend be sad, but…

'No more!'

Sea shook her head (well, more of a minor wobble) with an “mm-mm!”

“Shame.” Ashy said. “All these delicious cakes will have to go to waste then.” He brought the cake down towards Sea’s mouth. It was vanilla, with pink frosting and sprinkles… lots, and lots of sprinkles… More sweat beaded Sea’s face. It was all she could do to resist.

“Boop!” Ashy said quietly as the cake brushed Sea’s nose, leaving a dollop of pink on the very tip. Sea’s mouth open obediently, and Ashy quickly pushed the cake inside, then pushed another on top of it, then another, and another, until Sea’s fatty cheeks bulged out, packed with food. Cakes stuck out past her lips, as Ashy packed another one in. Sea could do nothing but slowly eat the mass of confectionary. Crumbs and sprinkles and frosting fell from the massive pile and disappeared into her fat rolls like so many others.

“... mmph… mmph… mmph…”

Ashy slid away from Sea’s head, sliding down to her magnificently stuffed belly. Her navel was a deep, dark hole, the focusing point for the fold of her belly. Ashy let his paws roam where they would, rubbing and caressing and loving every inch of new blubber. His expert belly rubs found and cast out pockets of air that had been preventing Sea from stuffing herself entirely full. Her belly rumbled and gurgled, and Ashy allowed himself a moment to press his face against it, feeling the warm moist fat surround his head, drowning him in Sea’s immensity.

“Mmph… mmUURRRRRPH… mmph… gulp… mmph… URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP…”

His paws worked all the way around, seeking out each and every new pound as it appeared, watching as Sea’s massive asscheeks swelled higher and higher, ever outward. The grin on his face was wide, and he seemed to be mouthing “Bigger, bigger…” as Sea ate and ate and ate.

“Mpph… gulp… URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP.” Sea swallowed the last bite. Ashy was somewhere behind her, his paws still rubbing away at her pillowy flanks. Now was her chance! While Ashy was distracted, she could escape! Sea looked all around her, but all she could see was herself, stained with food, towering over her. She tried to flap her wings, but they too were held in place by slabs and slabs of soft flesh. They were as useless as her hooves!

Before Sea could even react, Ashy lay in front of her view once more. He was still smiling, and he reached out to massage Sea’s bloated cheeks, caked in cake. He squished them together, and Sea let out a little laugh and yawned. The effort of trying to move, coupled with her immense fullness, was putting her to sleep. With one finger, Ashy swiped the frosting off her nose, and placed it in front of her lips.

“How do you feel, my fluffy Sea?”

Sea stared cross-eyed at the frosting. Unconsciously, her tongue shot out and snatched up the morsel. Her belly groaned, so full it would have looked red had it not been swathed in so much fat. Sea opened her mouth to speak.

“F… F…fwull…”

Ashy smiled.

“Rest up, fatty. The next feast will be even better.”

The last thing Sea smelled before she fell asleep was more baking.

Her mouth opened, ready for the next meal.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment