• Published 13th Nov 2019
  • 2,685 Views, 24 Comments

Godzilla: King of Equestria And Monsters! - OPTIMUSPRIMEG1



I've been sent to Equestria as the King of Monsters himself, one word, AWESOME!!

  • ...
6
 24
 2,685

Godzilla vs. Leatherback

Celestia POV

My body was broken and bruised in more ways than one when the Titan Leatherback had grabbed me, nearly crushing before slamming into the ground, I was thankful that I had some of the Earth Pony strength and durability, otherwise. I shudder at the thought if I had died to this monster, I glared at it as it let out its roar of sadistic glee, just as a louder roar was heard.

SSSKKRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOONK

I nearly went deaf before feeling the ground shake while the Leatherback looked around in confusion, then out of nowhere, another Titan rammed into Leatherback, sending it skidding back a few miles, Leatherback roared and slammed its fists into the ground as it glared at the Titan that appeared from out of nowhere, I looked up at it, freezing in fear once I saw its eyes, its ember colored eyes that looked to be staring into my soul, even when they aren't looking at me. The Titan let out a roar as it and Leatherback face each other, ready to fight.

I quickly got up as best as I can then teleported to a nearby hill, many of the ponies that have been evacuated from the city were watching the two Titans just as Luna landed next to me, helping me stay standing up. "S-sister, the...the Titans....they are..." she didn't finish sentence as the two roared again, causing nearly everypony here to flinch or run away in fear. "They're going to fight aren't they?" I could only grimly nod in response, "May Faust help us if the victor chooses to set its sights on us."

I shuddered once again at the thought, I only hope the two of them kill each other during their fight.

3rd POV

Drake and the Leatherback glared at each other in anger, then the Leatherback roared and charged at Drake while he let a roar and charged as well, their footsteps caused minor earthquakes as they charged at each other. Soon they crashed into each other, sending a shockwave throughout the area that caused the smoke to blow away, but the two didn't care as they began to claw, bite and punch each other, but due to the Leatherbacks much larger fists, it was doing a lot more damage to Drake, but Drake knew Godzilla had dealt with worse as he clawed Leatherbacks face, leaving neon blue claw marks, and before he could do anything else, the gorilla-like Kaiju punched him in the jaw, causing him to loose a tooth before Leatherback slammed its large fists onto his head, sending him to the ground.

Leatherback brought its fists up and slam them down on his side, nearly knocking the wind out of Drake and causing him to roar in pain as well as causing a crater to form under Drake as Leatherback kept slamming his fists into his side over and over again. Leatherback roared as he brought his fists up and slammed them down onto Drakes side again, only for its fists to be impaled by the dorsal fins on Drake's back after he rolled onto his stomach making the Leatherback shrieked in pain and removed its giant claws and looked at them, seeing them bleed its toxic, neon blue blood while Drake took this time to get up and slam his head into the Leatherbacks jaw, making them snap shut painfully.

Before Leatherback could retaliate, Drake spun around and slammed his tail into its face while the sound of thunder was heard when his tail connected, causing teeth and blood to fly while Leatherback roar in pain as it tried to grab Drakes tail. Only for Drake to claw its face, leaving neon blue claw marks and rendering it half blind. Drake suddenly felt something burning in his chest while hearing the familiar hum coming from his back, he turned his head and saw the dorsal plates on his back beginning to glow blue from his tail all the way to his head, grinning as he faced the opposing Kaiju as it let out a roar of anger as it charged at him, only for Drake to roar in return as he blasted it with Godzilla's signature attack.

The Atomic Breath.

When the Atomic powered flames hit the Leatherbacks chest it roared in pain as it could feel its chest beginning to burn as its flesh darkened ro turned to ash from the radioactive flames, once the attack ended, the Leatherback tried to fight back but Drake had fired another blast of flames at it, making it fall onto it's back as Drake kept up the attack, causing the skin on its chest to darken and reveal most of its ribs. But while this was happening, the Leatherback thrashed around in pain and anger as it tried to do anything, ANYTHING, to stop the constant assault, with its remaining eyes it saw a large boulder and grabbed it and threw it at Drakes head. The boulder shattered upon impact and managed to disorient Drake long enough for him to stop the Atomic Breath attack and giving LEatherback a chance to tackle Drake.

Roaring in anger and pain, it pushed Drake across the land while punching him in the gut and bit into his neck before slamming him down to the ground again and repeatedly punching him in the face, causing teeth, blood and spit to fly. Drake tried his best to stop the attack but due to the Kaijus bulkier size and his smaller arms, he couldn't do anything but bear through the pain and come up with a way to counterattack, that is if he doesn't black out from the constant assault on his head.

After a good fifteen minutes, the synthetic Kaiju stopped as it looked at the knocked out form of Drake, his face nearly broken and bloodied while its blood covered his face, burning the open wounds. It snorted after seeing its opponent out cold and let out roar to the heavens as lightning flashed behind it. After a few seconds of roaring, the Leatherback kick Drake in the face before it set its sights on the city once again, and began to stomp its way there but before it could reach the city, it was suddenly hit with magic blasts, flaming and non flaming boulders and arrows, but despite the onslaught it merely ignored the ponies that attacked it in hopes of driving it away from the city.

Just when it got close to the city to the point where it could start reeking havoc once again, a powerful beam of golden magic hit one of its two remaining eyes causing it to roar in anger and pain as it held its eye before it looked at the culprit, seeing a bloodied Celestia, just barely standing, with her sister helping her up and both of their horns glowing,the Leatherback roared again as it stomped over to the two royal sisters, while the soldiers tried to stop it with everything they had, watching in fear as it once again ignored them. Soon it had reached the hill where the two were standing on, glaring at them in anger as it quickly lunged at them, intent on eating them

Celestia and Luna glared at the Titan with hate and anger as they tried to blast it in hopes of stunning it long enough to escape, but it seemed like this would be the end for them. "L-Luna, you must escape while you still have a chance." Celestia said to her sister, only for Luna to shake her head. "Please Luna, Equestria still needs at least one ruler."

Nay sister," Luna said, "I shall not leave you to die, I shall stand by your side and we will drive this beast back. We shall not die today!" this caused Celestia to smile, both looked up to the Leatherback just as it had gotten closer to them. The two ALicorns prepared a final stand, horns glowing as they glared at the Leatherback, its jaws were nearly on them when the sudden sound of piercing flesh was heard. This confused the ponies as the LEatherback suddenly stopped as it let out strangled growls, the two royals heard growling and looked and saw Drake with his jaws latched onto the back of the Leatherbacks neck, drawing blood as he bit down harder when the Leatherback tried in vain to escape, growing annoyed and angered by the Titans thrashing, Drake pulled the Kaiju back away from the princesses and grabbed both of its jaws in his hands, took a deep breath and released his Atomic Breath down into the monsters throat while the Leatherback tried even harder to escape, clawing and punching Drake's face in hopes of freeing itself while feeling the flames turns its internal organs to ash, making it go limp as the Atomic Breath burned its neck and severed its head, killing it.

Drake lets go of the body, watching as it fell to the ground while Leatherbacks head rolled to his feet causing Drake to snort and raise his foot before stomping on the head and letting out a roar to the heavens while lightning flashed around him.