• Published 13th Nov 2019
  • 2,690 Views, 24 Comments

Godzilla: King of Equestria And Monsters! - OPTIMUSPRIMEG1



I've been sent to Equestria as the King of Monsters himself, one word, AWESOME!!

  • ...
6
 24
 2,690

Chapter 2

Drake's POV

-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!

This can't be real! It can't be!! I was in My Little Pony! This is insane! I read those fic's about people disappearing, but I didn't think they were serious! "MONSTER! LEAVE OR ELSE!" Luna bellowed with Canterlot voice, snapping me out of my shocked state, looking at her, I could see that she was slightly trembling when my eyes locked on her. Is she trying to get me to leave? Doesn't she see that I'm the largest thing, quite possibly bigger than a full grown dragon, but I remembered that this show has something very powerful relics that can either turn me to stone or send me to the moon, and frankly, I really want to have a chance to be Godzilla now that I am her, so I decided to do waht she said and leave, which must have surprised her, if her shocked face didn't show it, but I didn't care, if running away means they won't try and hunt me down later, fine by me.

I took a few steps away from the ponies only to suddenly stop, something felt....off.

I sniffed the air a few times, catching the scent of smoke, salt water and something else, I don't know how to describe it, it smelt like an animal, but at the same time, it wasn't. I decided to follow the scent, NOT THAT WAY!! STOP! I COMMAND YOU!!" Luna shouted at me while trying to point me in another direction, but failing, I felt small beams of magic hit me in the head, no doubt her trying to get me to chase her or something, but I was more curious about this strange scent. I then felt a small sting on my head, I glanced back at her and saw she was firing a continuous blast of magic, it didn't hurt but it did feel like a bee sting, but like the other beams of magic, I ignored it as I continued in the direction of the strange scent. I kept up my small trek, seeing a city up ahead with great pillars of smoke were rising up from, I could hear the screams of the ponies as well as the sound of buildings getting crushed, even from a distance, I could hear the great fear, sorrow and pain in the screams of the ponies. I then went wide eyed as a roar was heard, then from a large plume of smoke, a all too familiar Kaiju walked out, crushing a few buildings as it did.

Leatherback, the gorilla Kaiju of Pacific Rim.

I watched wide eyed as something started hitting the Leatherback with golden beams of magic at its face, which only managed to annoy it as it tried to grab whatever it is blasting it in the face. The Leatherback got lucky and grabbed whatever was blasting it before slamming it into a building, then raised its head and let out a roar of sadistic glee which made anger welled up in my chest as I growled, my teeth shining in the sunlight.

This thing, this monster-no, this demon dares take great pleasure in hurting others?! Oh hell no, I won't stand for this, the KING OF MONSTERS WON'T STAND FOR THIS!! I raised my head to the sky just as storm clouds appeared, letting out a roar just as lightning flashed around me.

SSSKKRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOONK

My roar echoed throughout the land and the ground shook as I charged at the Leatherback which looked around confused when it no doubt heard my roar, just as I headbutted its chest, sending it skidding back a few feet, in Kaiju terms, then let out another roar as it glared at me, roaring as well as it slammed its fists into the ground. I prepared myself for the oncoming fight.

It's time for the King of Monsters to teach this scum a lesson.