• Published 30th Aug 2019
  • 1,699 Views, 104 Comments

A new Age - Silver Butcher

  • ...
8
 104
 1,699

The Uncharted West

Sombra stood in silence as the Diamond Dogs around the table began getting up and leaving the room, after a few minutes only a handful of guards and the Throne where left in the room.

"So," Sombra said looking to Spike as he pointed around at the ponies around the table "Is this the new Young six?"

"Seems so," Spike replied as he melted out of his chair and reformed next to Sombra "Don't think that's what they're calling themselves at the moment tho,"

"Hold the phone," Zestar said getting to his hooves and doing a time-out gesture with his hands "What the fuck?" he pointed to Sombra before turning back to Spike, "The stories say you ate this guy, along with like 6 other villains,"

"ah, Twilight and her Anti-Spike propaganda," Sombra said with a chuckle "You heard the story of how he raided the castle?" He asked looking at Zestar who gave Sombra a suspicious look, Pound took the stage and spoke up

"Yeah," he winced at Sombra's gaze "Spike stormed the castle walls and broke a branch of the crystal tree off,"

"Yeah no," Sombra said with a smile "You see what happened was-"

"Hold that thought," Spike said as he patted Sombra on the back "It's their turn to tell part of the story of how they found me, you tell them about that incident afterward," Spike gave Sombra a smile and he sighed before making his way to the door and calling out.

"Everone get in here, Spike has guests and didn't tell anyone," The group got to their hooves as Spike motioned them up and the Large Dinning table turned into a long table low to the ground, tea, cookies, and muffins were set up across the table as the 6 took their seats Spike took a seat at next to the end across from Flurry, Sombra sat across from Peach who was giving him some serious stink eye.

"What kind of guests?" A female voice asked the group turned to the door as a Female Pegasus around their age walked into the room, she was pink with a blue mane.

"Cozy glow?" Jasper demanded in shock as he got to his feet and instantly tried to pull out his Warhammer before remembering it was still in Spike's throne room. Cozy looked at him and scanned the other 'guests' with a keen eye.

"Ah, that kind of guest," She noted as she took a seat across from Jasper, Peach started looking between the two, not sure who to stink eye when two more arguing creatures came into the room.

"-I'm just saying it would be faster and we'd have to pay fewer workers," Tirek said as crouched into the door.

"Oh please," Chrysalis said with an eye roll, her legs no longer had holes in them and her mane was braided "You just wanna fire lasers again,"

"Maybe," Tirek said before noticing the crowd.

"Oh my, is that little Flurry heart?" Chrysalis asked when she saw the Alicorn in front of Spike. "Oh, she's a warrior princess now, that's adorable," Flurry looked to the villains before turning to Spike, who said with a smile.

"What? Did you think Discord was the only reformed villain?" Flurry gave no response as Crysalis took the space between Sombra and Cozy and Tirek took up the space between Sombra and Spike, resulting in him being across from both Pumpkin and Zestar, he towered over the entire table and proceeded to take a comically small teacup and began sipping from it.

"This is the most absurd thing," Zestar said as he looked at the menagerie of villainy before him. "Any other villains hiding out in here?"

"oh hey I found the room," A female voice called from the door, the group once again watched as an odd-looking creature flew into the room.

"OK, what the fuck is that?" Peach demanded, "Just...what?"

"That's Sonata, she's a siren, there where three of them but...the other two wouldn't listen to reason,"

"Oh I know you," Sonata said as she flew to the head of the table and looked over at Flurry, "You must be Flurry's heart, it's so nice to meet you, I've never personally met your mother but I met your aunt once, she kicked me and my friend's asses with music,"

"Why is that whenever I hear about the old day they randomly sound like an acid trip?" Pound asked in confusion before jumping as the doors to the room snapped shut and the final member of the group, she made her way to the table and sat next to Cozy before grabbing a cookie and stating proudly.

"Trixie has arrived,"

"Who?" The entire group asked in confusion earing a hurt look from Trixie.

"Trixie," She repeated pointing to herself, "Showmare extraordinaire, I beat Sparkle once with the alicorn amulet? I was reformed? I helped Starlight, Discord, and Thorax Defeat Chrysalis," Trixie turned to the other side of the table "Sorry about that by the way,"

"Water under the bridge," Chrysalis replied as she drank some odd-looking tea.

"I've never heard of you before," Jasper said with a shrug, "The stories say that Twilight and her friends broke out of her lair and defeated Chrysalis themselves,"

"I fucking hate them all," Trixie said with a sigh "expect for Pinkie, it's illegal to hate Pinkie," Jasper chuckled and Trixie eyed him "that wasn't a joke, It's actually illegal in the Diamond Dog Kingdom to hate Pinkie Pie," the entire Table turned to Spike who gave a guilty smile.

"I meant it as a joke," he said with a chuckle "I just took it a smidge too far," Spike cleared his throat before grabbing a muffin. "Anyway, how about you pick up after the train ride?" Flurry looked around at the group of Villian before sighing.

"Well, it was raining when we got to undiscovered west-"


Flurry was soaking wet and using her bag as an umbrella as she marched through the tall grass, She had gone on a quick scouting mission and was heading back to the run-down train station where her friends were waiting for her.

"She's back!" Pumpkin called when she spotted the mud-splattered Flurry returning, "What happened to you?" she added once Flurry was under the dripping roof of the station, Flurry pointed ahead of them to the tree line in the distance, the ground is full of holes, a few of them have caved in but the rain's slowly turning them into mud-filled sinkholes.

"Great," Jasper muttered as Peach finally got the fire to ignite.

"Success!" Peach cheered as lightning lit up the sky. "So we staying here through the night?" Flurry frowned as she looked across the Uncharted west.

"We'll make camp for the night, once it's day or the storm lightens up were heading out, whichever comes first," Zestar reached into his bag and pulled out a bag of crackers.

"Snacks anyone?"


"Maybe skip ahead a little?" Sombra suggested.

"Yeah," Tirek agreed "I'd prefer not to listen to the story of how you did nothing for several hours as you waited for it to stop raining." Flurry looked at them and sighed.

"I was just setting the scene," she grumbled, "So as our luck had it Day came before the Storm left-"


The group gathered up their things and once Peach had put out their campfire they headed out to the forest, Flurry, and Pumpkin wherein the back so they could pull their friends out of any mud pits they fell in. Jasper was the first to fall victim to one, they were walking along when suddenly he sunk right down to his waist and rapidly went down.

"Hey!" He called out quickly "Sinkin!" Pumpkin pulled on him while Flurry used her magic to pull the mud away from him, it took a minute to free him, just in time for Zestar to suddenly drop to.

"What the hell!?" he cried out as the solid ground beneath him turned to mud, as soon as he fell Pound took to the sky with Jasper following as soon as he got most of the mud off his wings, Pound picked up Peach and Jasper waited till he was free then picked up Zestar, Flurry grabbed Pumpkin just as the ground gave way beneath her, they watched for a moment when a trail of broken earth came to life and fled from them.

"Was that an attack?" Pound asked in confusion as he struggled to stay in the air with Peach in his arms.

"Follow that mole thingy!" Flurry called as she Flew after it, Pumpkin swaying in her arms as she did so, it didn't take too long for them to lose the trail, but instead, they found a field full of holes.

"Mole thingy?" Pumpkin asked once she was set on the ground.

"What?" Flurry asked with a shrug.

"Where in Diamond Dog Country remember?" Peach answered "It was clearly a Diamond Dog trying to scare us off, or drag us to its lair,"

"It's lair?" Zestar asked with a laugh "Really?"

"I don't know anything about Diamond Dogs," Peach snapped back, "Your mother spearheaded a giant ass mob and drove the ones close to ponyville away, I can't even check out what their homes were like cause the entire area's become a dam mine,"

"Hey my Great Granny Smith told me that while that was a pretty disappointing act the Apple Family mine has helped apples across the world...tho mainly my mother, it's not exactly an honest living, but it keeps the family afloat,"

"Oh please," Jasper said looking at Zestar "When's the last time you Mother even talked to you,"

"I could ask you the same thing," Zestar snapped back.

"Alright, I walked into that," Jasper said with a nod "You earned that one,"

"Hey," Flurry snapped at them "Let's focus, we need to figure out how to Find Spike's hideout, first things first we need to-"

"Got it!" Peach cheered making them all jump as she held out a piece of paper.

"there's no way in hell you have a map of the Uncharted West," Zestar said instantly "It's literally in the name, Uncharted, there are no maps, especially not ones that would have the location of a supervillain on it"

"Hush, ye of little faith," Peach said as she held up her map "My Peachy sense will guide us," Peachy spun in a circle a few times before pointing straight to a tree, "It's that way exactly, tho we will have to go around a few trees," Peach ran forward and her Friends hurried after to keep her safe from and mud pits and Diamond Dogs.

They barely made it a few feet before the ground erupted with trails of loss dirt making their way towards them. Once they got close enough a Fair number of Diamond Dogs broke through the ground and gave chase, tossing spears at them as they ran, Flurry threw up a shield and turned to face them, sliding a little with her momentum as she drew her sword and shield. She got into a battle stance and the Diamond Dogs immediately dipped back underground and rushed at her, she stood her ground as they got close, two broke the surface on either side of her and thrust their spears at her, she caught one with her shield and moved out of the others way, slashing the Diamond dog across the face with her sword as she did so, the Dog let out a howl and fell to the ground covering her face, the other looked to her companion and made to rush to her aid, only to get bashed in the face by Flurries shield. More Dirt trails erupted and hands shot out of the ground, pulling the downed dogs back under to safety, Flurry turned on the spot and speed after her friends, who were fighting their own battles.

Jasper was the lone pillar of safety, as none of the dogs wanted to get anywhere close to his Bone crushing hammer. Zestar had made one of the Diamond Dogs cry with his Nunchucks, a total of 4 where being dragged away from Pumpkin as she swung her katanas threw their spears, and cut at their arms and legs, avoiding body and head strikes, Pound was cowering behind Jasper, his Tonfā's still on his belt, Peach had her bow drawn and was behind Jasper, she was only firing warning shots when the Dimond dogs got a little to close, by the time Flurry got to her friends the Diamond Dogs had issued a full retreat and were digging away, Peach put her bow back on her back and looked at her map before running forward, as they ran the trees began thinning out until they reach a huge circular area devoid of trees. In front of them, they saw what looked to be a Large Brimstone Tree, it was surrounded by a Huge Cavern, the only way to the island was a Rope bride that was being whipped around by harsh winds. Peach looked at the Children's placemat she was holding for a moment.

"Yup, this is definitely the place,"


"And that," Flurry said as she looked at Spike. "Is how we found you,"

"A Children's placemat?" Trixie asked looking to Peach who smiled at her. "I'm confused, and somewhat impressed,"

"But if they found us, it's only a matter of time before She finds us," Chrysalis said looking to Spike, "I think we should accelerate the plan,"

"Were still missing most of the element of Magic," Spike replied "I mean, I know where it is but I can't really get it at the moment," This got a few eyes looking at Spike.

"Wait you know where it is?" Jasper asked, "Where is it, We can help you get it," Spike smiled at Jasper.

"It's so...correct that you of all the ponies here asked me," Spike said earing a confused look from Jasper "The Remaining Pieces of the Element of Magic, Are around your Mothers Neck,"

Author's Note:

Seating chart
--Sonata--
Flurry-Spike
Pumpkin- Tirek
Zestar- Also Tirek
Peach-Sombra
Pound- Chrysalis
Jasper- Cozy glow
--Trixie--

Hey, I reached the end of the Hero's story and the Begging of a New part of the story.