• Published 4th Sep 2019
  • 1,426 Views, 11 Comments

Exploration - FourShadow



A moment of happy snuggles quickly turns itself into an uncomfortable situation...

  • ...
0
 11
 1,426

Exploration

Author's Note:

Ooookay, so... I'll admit, I wanted to try something a bit outside of my usual department again, kind of like what I did for Flash of Temptation. ... I don't know how well this will be executed, but I'm hoping it will at least be decent at best.

As usual, I hope you enjoy.

A nice Saturday day afternoon. A couch big enough for two people to snuggle up on. And a television playing some favorite TV shows, with a nice set of snacks? That only made the afternoon even better.

Adagio yawned as she laid against her girlfriend as the television played a movie on one of the many thousands of channels. It was the only movie that seemed interesting and it was the only thing currently on. Most of everything else was cheesy soaps or re-runs of television programs they weren't really into.

Trixie just held her arms around Adagio's stomach, occasionally leaning down to give her girlfriend a peck.

"Remind me again," Adagio yawned. "So this is a sequel... to a movie that came out almost 20 years ago?"

"Mmmhmm," Trixie nodded.

"Why wait so long?"

"I don't know. Movies do take long time to make after all," Trixie shrugged. "Of course if they're in... well, I wouldn't say, but most of people would say the 'development hell', it would explain partially why it took so long."

"I do have to be honest though... I don't know if this is the movie, or if it's from yesterday, but this movie's making me a little sleepy," Adagio admitted.

"Well, if you want, we can change it," Trixie suggested. "I only asked if we could see it because I was hoping it was good. ... I'll admit, it's kind of losing me as well."

Adagio yawned again, holding her hand over her mouth. "I suppose so, yeah. Go ahead and change it, it's probably not going to be any better."

Trixie reached for the remote and immediately started flipping through channels. Mostly random news, talk show stuff, occasionally a few cartoons...

"Oh it's the trailer for that new Daring Do movie," Trixie observed.

"Is it any good?" Adagio asked, adjusting herself so now she was laying her head on Trixie's lap.

"I don't know, I haven't seen it yet," Trixie said. "But it's directed by Canter Zoom, and he's got a lot of pretty good movies under his belt. Although..."

"Yes?"

"I'll admit, I'm not too fond of Chestnut Magnefico. I don't know, she strikes me as a little... questionable."

"What makes you say that?" Adagio tilted her head to look up at her.

"I don't know, it's... I guess I don't know. I mean, she's a good actress... for the most part. Her role in Quest For The Aqua Knights was not really good, not a good example. And I don't know, I saw some news interviews of her, and, well... she got a little nasty to some fans."

"Mmm, I see," Adagio inquired. "What did she get mad at, what kind of questions did they ask? Were they personal questions?"

"Not really. They were just asking about what she was going to be doing for her latest movie and she just seemed really ticked off," she said, still unsure.

"Maybe she was in a foul mood from earlier. Maybe some stuff's been happening earlier and she just wasn't in the right state of mind to be interviewed," Adagio shrugged, making an educated guess.

Trixie shrugged again, tilting her head a few times. "I suppose that makes some sense." Carefully she lifted Adagio up so she could get off the couch, needing a quick refill on her drink. "But still though, something about that girl seems off."

After getting her refill, she walked back to the couch, only to hear the soft breathing from her girlfriend. Adagio had slowly fallen asleep, no longer able to keep up with the movie. Trixie smiled. Adagio looked so adorable when she was asleep. She gave her a quick peck on her cheek and she carefully placed a pillow under her head. And just to keep her more comfy and cozy, she grabbed the nearby fuzzy blanket off to the side and placed it over her, providing warmth as she bounced into the dreamworld.

She didn't plan on leaving her side of course, which is why she sat down next to her, still having enough space for her to sit quietly. And she could hear Adagio quietly mumble in her sleep, stirring peacefully. Trixie took another sip of her drink but nearly spit it out abruptly. A soft moan hit her ears. But it wasn't the television making those sounds, it was... Adagio?

Looking down, she could see Adagio stir in her sleep, giggling softly.

"Why are you so silly..." Adagio talked in her sleep.

Trixie couldn't help but giggle herself. So cute.

"Mmm, now that's nice..."


The door to Adagio's bedroom opened up and she walked inside, leading her girlfriend in.

"Thanks for letting me sleep over," Trixie cooed.

"Aw, it's no problem, sweetie," Adagio giggled, giving her a quick peck. "I always love having you over."

Trixie just set her bag down on the ground as Adagio went to close the door for the night. It had gotten incredibly late and everyone else had fallen fast asleep by now. "So, what do you--mmm!" Adagio was yanked into Trixie's embrace, held in a long but enjoyable kiss. Looking into Trixie's eyes, her heart skipped a beat when she saw a small sultry smirk on her face. "O-Oh my, Trixie..."

"Shhh..." Trixie whispered, putting a finger on her lips. "I know you've been waiting for this moment... haven't you?"

Adagio blushed harshly, feeling Trixie's hands slowly cup her backside. "Y-Yes... but I didn't think you would be ready," Adagio blushed.

"Well..." she said in a sultry voice, before kissing her cheek. "I am."

Oh my.

"Now... have a seat. Let me just get ready," Trixie purred.

Ohhhh yes ma'am.

"S-Sure, of course," Adagio said. She sat down on the bed, and watched as Trixie slowly bent over, grabbing her panties and yanking them down. And off they went as the were tossed on the floor. And it wasn't long until the skirt came too as that was dropped as well.

"Mmm, yeah, baby, take it off..." Adagio moaned quietly.

Trixie smirked, placing her hands on her hips. "You like what you're seeing?"

"Y-Yes," Adagio said. Truthfully speaking, she was feeling very flustered, and yet turned on at the same time.

"Good." Trixie winked. But as she was about to remove her shirt--

"But before we get any further..." Adagio interrupted. She gave a flirtatious grin to her as well as a 'come hither stare, enticing her to come closer. Trixie stood straight as she slowly strut towards her like a model, swaying her hips more erotically before placing herself on Adagio's lap and locking her arms behind Adagio's head.

"You really wanted to get started, didn't you?"

"I guess so... but I guess I like it when my girlfriend is bottomless," Adagio said, purring at her. "A nice booty sticking out with no pants and panties..." And just to tease her, she gave a smack to Trixie's rear, making her moan softly.

Trixie smirked. "Now what do you say we have fun?"

"Oh I would love it very much..." Adagio said, getting ready to share a tender kiss with her...

"But one more thing before we begin," Trixie said, wiggling her hips.

"Yes?" Adagio wiggled her eyebrows.

"Wake up... Dagi, wake up..."


"Adagio, wake up!"

"DAH, I'M UP!" Adagio jolted, jumping straight up, nearly shooting the blankets right off the couch. Spinning her head around, she looked at her girlfriend who was blushing quite harshly at her. Like if she accidentally walked in on her while she was changing clothes.

"A-Adagio?" Trixie stammered. "C-Can I ask you something?"

"Of course sweetie, what's up?" Adagio sat straight up.

"You... um... were talking in your sleep," Trixie twiddled her fingers. "And you kept whispering my name."

Adagio blushed. "Oh... um... well--"

"Also, um... why were you moaning?"

Adagio could swore she heard glass shatter.

"... Well--"

"And why were you telling me to... 'take it off'?" Trixie asked.

Adagio failed to suppress a bright red blush on her face.

"Okay, Trixie... Can you, sit down?"

Slowly, Trixie sat down on the couch next to her. Adagio didn't speak when she sat down, as she looked straight down on the ground, trying to get all of her thoughts together. If she was going to explain, she had to think about how to explain it first. No point in hiding, but certainly no point in trying to making it more bizarre.

"I'll be straight with you. I... I've been having some... dreams."

Trixie blinked. "Dreams?"

"... yes. Fantasies, to be honest, I... I've, been, um... I've been fantasizing about you," Adagio blushed with a guilty smile.

Trixie gulped. "Y-You have?"

"Y-Yeah... I have," Adagio admitted.

"... about what?" Trixie stammered.

"Hmm?"

"What have you been fantasizing about? ... With me?"

Adagio blushed. "Nooooo I don't want to say it."

"Adagio."

Adagio almost felt like she was about to panic. Trixie didn't make any joking remarks, and she said her name in full. That wasn't a good sign.

"Adagio, I don't want to make you feel embarrassed or guilty about anything. I just want to know what's going on, that's all," Trixie said, putting her hand on her girlfriend's hand.

Adagio was still looking guilty. "I think if I try to tell you, you're going to be disgusted."

"Adagio. Please?" Trixie begged.

Adagio looked back and she just locked eyes. It was like being a magpie and finding something shiny, she just couldn't turn away! Come on, turn, turn, turn away, dammit! ... Why can't I look away!? No, no! ... You're not falling for it. ... You're not falling for it. .... You're falling for it.

"Okay."

Damn it, I fell for it!

"Trixie, I've... um... I've been fantasizing about us... um..." Adagio stammered before quietly whispering. "Having sex."

Trixie's eyes furled a little, not understanding her. "What?

"... I've been fantasizing about us... having sex."

"Adagio, just say it."

"I've been fantasizing about us having sex together!" Adagio admitted, completely full of guilt and shame.

Everything felt as if time slowed down. The TV, the sounds of running electricity, everything went quiet. And Trixie looked at Adagio with a blushing face, just as much as her girlfriend.

"... You've... been imagining us... doing it?" Trixie blushed harder.

Adagio sighed, and held her hands on her face. "Yes. I have."

Trixie waited a second or two so she could see her face, and spoke. "Um... can I ask, why?"

Adagio looked over to her girlfriend. At this point she had expected her girlfriend to be exchanging full on disgust, and maybe anger. But curiosity mixed with mild sincerity? "Are you absolutely sure you want to know?"

Trixie wanted to know, she had many questions. But at the same time, there was a certain skepticism inside of her that didn't want to know. "I do."

"Okay," Adagio began. "Well... I guess mostly because, I love you. Every day I've been with you, you've made it so much better than it should be. Nice long talks, getting to cuddle or snuggle up together, everything we did was just... amazing. And as the days went on, I started having... these thoughts, these feelings. I didn't know what they were, but then one day it finally hit me. ... I wanted to be closer with you, Trixie. I wanted more, I... I guess I was feeling... I wanted to show you how much I loved you." Adagio blushed.

"O-Oh..." Trixie said, failing to suppress another red face.

Adagio rubbed the back of her head. "Y-Yeah... You... you don't think I'm disgusting, do you?"

Trixie frowned. "No, Adagio... I don't. That's not disgusting, at least, I don't think it is... you've only been fantasizing about being with me, right? It's not with... other women?"

"Baby, no..." Adagio cupped her face. "You're the only girl for me. You're the only girl I've had these emotions for, honest."

"Oh..." Trixie said, not sure what to say.

"Trixie?"

"Y-Yeah?"

Adagio cleared her throat. "Do you mind if I ask... if you've ever had any... of those feelings, for me?"

Trixie blushed. "Adagio, I don't know if I should really say..."

"Please?"

Trixie looked her deep in the eyes. "Promise this doesn't leave this apartment, or anywhere else?"

"Promise."

Trixie closed her eyes, and she began to breathe in and out slowly. Inhale... and exhale. Inhale... and exhale. Adagio happily sat there, waiting for her to be 100% calm and collective.

"Okay, I'll admit... I don't know when, but I've had some... thoughts, about wanting to do that with you. And, um... I..." Trixie was frozen. "Okay, I... I really, I... I guess..." Trixie sighed. "I'm... that's a really big step. A-A-And someday, I-I would, I would probably love to do that, with you, but I'm not... I'm not ready. I-I-I guess this means you... you don't want to be my girlfriend anymore?"

Adagio stopped. "I'm sorry, what? Why would I not want to be your girlfriend anymore?"

"... Because I'm not ready to... do it," Trixie said, a soft tear in her eye.

"Oh, Trixie..." Adagio pulled her girlfriend close for a hug, embracing her. She stroked Trixie's face, looking deep into those adorable eyes. "Sweetie, I am not going to dump you because you're not ready. I would absolutely love to make love with you, but if you aren't ready, that is completely okay with me. I will happily wait until you say you are ready. And you know why?"

Trixie blinked. "W-Why?"

"Because you are the sweetest girlfriend I could ever ask for. And waiting for you, is more than worth it," Adagio smiled, stroking her cheek.

Trixie blushed with a soft smile. "Oh, Dagi... really?"

"Really. If you aren't ready, I am more than happy to wait. And if you are ready... you can tell me. I'll be waiting for you."

"Dagi, I... I don't know what to say," Trixie cooed.

"Then don't say anything," Adagio whispered. She pulled her close and held her in a kiss, Trixie exchanging the kiss back with her. Both of them were quiet for a little bit, except for the slight moan from Trixie as their kiss went on a little more than expected.

"Oh my..." Adagio blushed. "You really went into that a little more."

Trixie blushed even harder. "I, uh... I guess I did."

Adagio giggled before nuzzling Trixie's cheek.

"So, um, Dagi? I know I'm not ready to... do it with you, but... can we still snuggle?"

"Aww, of course sweetie," Adagio purred, nuzzling her even more, making Trixie giggle. "I always love snuggling with you, you adorable little magician."

"Yay," Trixie squeaked.

The two were at a moment of silence.

"So... what do you want to do now?" Adagio asked.

Trixie rubbed her chin. "... you know, I had an idea of something I always wanted to do..."


The front door opened up, and entered in the middle sister of the Dazzlings; Aria Blaze. Aria put her keys into a keybox hanging on the wall, and froze when she turned around. Suddenly the entire living room was draped with blankets hanging over like one giant tent. And most of the lights were turned out, with the only source of light coming from within the giant blanket tent.

"Um... What's going on? What the hell are you two doing?"

Trixie popped her head out from an opening. "We built a fort!"

"... Okay, I have to ask, why?"

"Well, I didn't have friends when I was a little girl, and I always wanted to build a fort so... we built a fort!" Trixie squeaked.

"... is that our World War 2 sheets?"

"Yes they are!" Adagio said, popping her head out from the tent as well.

"I... see," Aria said, not even fazed.

Trixie frowned. "Aria, are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm, I'm fine," Aria said, clearly not sounding okay as she was about to head upstairs.

"Aria, what happened? I thought you had a date tonight," Adagio asked.

Aria stopped. She looked back at the two, still looking mildly peeved. And then she spoke. "The guy that asked me out on the date... yeah, he ditched me for some chick who thinks is not 'a pain in the ass'."

Trixie and Adagio hissed.

"Oh... that's, um... that's not okay," Trixie gulped.

"It's fine. I get it," Aria said, turning away.

"Wait, Aria, don't you want to talk?"

"No," Aria said with some harshness in her voice.

"O-Oh, well, okay," Trixie said, sinking back down into the fort.

The middle sister stopped. She scrunched her face, feeling a little guilty for how she responded. Trixie was only asking after all, she didn't deserve her attitude. Slowly turning around, she looked back at the tent with a guilty face.

"Hey, Trixie?"

Trixie poked her head out of the top, and Adagio did as well.

"... Mind if I join your fort?"

Trixie looked at Adagio to see her answer, Adagio just gave a silent 'yes' with a nod before sinking back down. Trixie smiled back at Aria, "Come on in."

Trixie opened up a blanket for Aria to go inside.

"Thanks girls."

"Have a seat," Adagio said within the tent.

"So... what the hell did you girls do while I was out?"

"Mm... nothin' much," Trixie shrugged. "Just watched some TV and snuggled."

"So that's it, nothing else?"

"No, not really," Adagio shook her head.

"... Huh. I thought you two would be making out by now," Aria said. "... oh did you see there's a new Daring Do movie coming?"

Comments ( 11 )

This was cute, and funny too. Also sweet too, seeing that the two of them are comfortable enough with each other for Trixie to tell Dagi she wants to wait, and that Dagi is willing to respect that as well. ^_^

Once again, you made another sweet short story. Those two are so adorable together! :twilightsmile:

This story is what love is about: acceptance and respect.

Trixie accepts that Adagio has carnal fantasies about her, and tells her it is fine. In turn, Adagio respects that Trixie isn't ready to take things to the next level.

You write love better then most Hollywood writers do. I can't wait for your next story in this series.

I don't know why, but that Fort scene reminds me of this

That was cute. Wonder if you'll ever do shorts for this universe on the rest of the sirens

9817106
That entire fort scene seems like a recreation of that scene.

9818404

You know the weird irony? I had never actually seen that scene in Friends. ... Or even ANY episode of Friends for that matter :rainbowderp:

9818409
You’ve never seen Friends? Huh. I would’ve thought you had.

Quest For The Aqua Knights

What kind of movie would that be?

Login or register to comment