• Published 27th Aug 2019
  • 1,554 Views, 43 Comments

The filly of the copper mane - Maulet Paya



The story of a creature of a distant world and her new live and body en Equestria

  • ...
5
 43
 1,554

Chapter III: The town and the purple beast

It seems that Octavia and the other creature that in the absence of knowing her name I will call Bluehair will take care of me. Shortly after the small discussion between them two Octavia made gestures for me to get on her rump. I jumped on it and the three of us left the hospital, but not before i tried to say goodbye to the kind nurse. From the Octavia rump I dedicated myself to observe more the city we went through, trying to discover more about this society of intelligent quadrupeds. I didn't see any self-propelled vehicles, just simple cars pulled by the same creatures. I wondered if this civilization had come to tame animals, which I confirmed when I saw a particularly elegant horned creature running out of a carousel-shaped building chasing what only It could be a cat. The cat was wearing a half-torn dress. Neither the cat nor his pursuer seemed very happy. The sound of an airplane made me look up at the sky but to my surprise it was not an airplane or any type of flying machine. It was a creature flying at full speed, leaving a rainbow trail in its wake. “My wings are not vestigial! I will be able to fly! “ I thought to myself, letting out a little shriek of emotion and watching the rainbow creature continue its way through the sky until it landed inside the strange castle-tree.

Sorthly after we arrived at our destination. It was a low building with glass walls and a sign with a drawing on the door. Upon entering I realized it was this place. The room was full of tables with creatures eating loaves of bread with something brown inside. On one side there was a counter and what was surely a price list. Now that I was in a restaurant I realized how hungry I was. I jumped down from Octavia's rump and ran to the counter to see the menu more closely. Luckily next to the name of each product there was a photo of the product in question. Octavia and Bluehair stood by my side and placed their order. BlueHair took a sheet with the menu with his aura and approached it to me so that i decided that i wanted to eat.After a few seconds assessing the options i indicated with the hoof a salad ,waiting for this world to use olive oil for dressing and not that greasy disgust of sunflower oil.

After finishing the order the three of us sat at a free table and waited for our food. Octavia and Bluehair started talking to each other in an animated tone, probably talking about me. Then it was when I saw her. On the next table was a different creature from all the ones i had seen so far. She was a female with purple fur and dark hair, bigger and more stylized than the others, with a longer and thinner neck and legs. It had a longer, more pointed horn than the ones it had seen so far and a pair of wings much larger than the ones the rainbow creature had. But what caused me to look at her with disgust and repulsion was what she was doing. At her table she had enough food to feed my family for a week. And considering that we were 8 brothers and sisters that was a lot of food. And she was devouring it fiercely and without any manners, chewing loudly with his mouth open without bothering to clean his face of all the grease and sauces that stained it.

It was so unpleasant that I could not stop looking at her and it seems that nobody else in the restaurant cared about all the scandal that the hungry and noisy creature was making. ”Will it be socially accepted to behave like a pig while eating in a public place? ".After ten minutes trying not to look at the purple eater a waitress brought us our food, although I did not know if I could eat anything after what I had just seen. I looked at my salad plate and to my surprise it looked very good. The salad had lettuce, cucumber, onion, tomato and for some reason flowers. I thought about trying to grab the fork with my hoof but I was too hungry to spend twenty minutes trying to figure out how my hoof's magnetic fields worked, so I sank my face into the plate and I ate in the most polite way possible. Octavia stopped chewing her carrot sticks to look at me in disgust as BlueHair almost choked as she laughed while chewing her food ..

---------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -

After finishing eating Octavia and Vinyl took the pegasus to the City Council to take a picture of her to facilitate the task of finding her parents . They had to repeat the photo several times because the little filly always came out in the photos with her eyes closed. Octavia had to ask the filly to open her eyes as much as possible, thanks to Celestia that pegasus understood the gestures. ”Even if she doesn't speak our language we can communicate with her with gestures,” Vinyl said as she contained the laughter when she saw the the filly's effort face to keep her eyes as wide as possible while Mayor Mare took the picture for the seventh time.

"I would not be surprised if she learned Equestrian before his parents arrived. I see a gleam of intelligence in her eyes," Octavia replied.

"If we find her parents of course"

"Vinyl! do not say that. Surely her parents are looking for her right now, ”said Octavia, upset with the comment of her roommate.

"Or maybe her parents have abandon her, or that she has run away from home because she was not happy o maybe she don't have parents at all"

Octavia looked at Vinyl with expressionless face "Sometimes I wonder why I'm still living with you"

"Because my DJ work allows us to pay the rent every month without having to depend on the job offers as a soloist that come to you from time to time ”the unicorn replied with a serious tone until a small smile formed on his face” And because we are friends. ”Vinyl turned her gaze to the floor to hide her flushed cheeks.

Octavia blinked a couple of times with a surprised face, more flushed than her friend.
"Well ... yes, that's correct, ahem" The cellist adjusted her bow tie and looked away, as if nothing had happened.

“HA, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY” Octavia and Vinyl turned their heads to see the origin of that scream and it was nothing more or nothing less than the filly, who was laughing out loud with a laugh similar to Pinkie Pie laugh and Rainbow Dash's laugh. The three adult ponies exchanged confused looks. "Do you have any idea what she said?" Asked the mayor.

"We have no idea, but it seems to be very funny" Octavia looked puzzled as the pegasus was still laughing so hard that she began to lack the air
"I only know that she was looking at you while saying those .... strange words”after a little pause, Mayor mare continued saying” I think you should take her to your home now. I will send you a letter as soon as we know anything about her parents, ”Mayor Mare said
“ Thank you for everything ”Octavia replied and then speak to Vinyl.” Vinyl, could you take the filly with your magic? I don't think she can move right now. ”The filly continued to laugh loudly, with tears coming from her eyes and lying on the floor. Suddenly she fell silent, turned her head to see Vinyl and Octavia and after two seconds of stillness laughed again with renewed strength "Yes ... right now"Vinyl hoped that this would not become a custom

After saying goodbye to Mayor Mare Octavia and Vinyl left the City Hall with the little pegasus floating in the magic of the DJ. Little by little the filly calmed down until she was able to ask Vinyl with gestures to leave her on the floor. After doing so, Vinyl realized something "Octavia, have you seen the little filly try to fly at some point?"
"No" Octavia replied "It is quite rare that in all the day she has not even opened her wings”Looking at the small pegasus with a thoughtful face she added“ I am not an expert in the growth of pegasuses but at her age she should already be able to fly without problem. The small pegasuses are known for just touching the grown for sleeping ”Octavia remembered how when she lived in Canterlot as a child the few pegasus of her school spent all the recess flying through the courtyard.

"RedHeart said the filly was in perfect health, so it's not that she can't fly because of a deficiency in her pegasus magic like Scootaloo," Vinyl said, remembering what the nurse told him this morning.

"Scootaloo is one of the CMC no ?. It's a shame what happens to her, I hope doctors find a cure for her illness. ”Octavia only knew personally one of the Crusades, SweeteBelle, who attended the piano lessons she gave the tuesday at the town hall. Like all the inhabitants of Ponyville, she was very proud of those three for the great work they do helping the ponies to find their destiny in life, being themselves even only fillies. And from what she had heard they do it without charge.

The blue pegaus looked at Octavia and Vinyl with concern seeing the bad face they had both, without understanding what was happening. Upon realizing this, Octavia said sweetly "Do not worry, we will find someone to help you fly" and hug to the filly, who after the initial surprise returned the hug.
“Do you knows she doesn't understand you?”
“Shut up Vinyl”

------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------

The two creatures (I have to find out what our species is called, it's starting to be uncomfortable to think of them as creatures) and I kept walking after the talk that Octavia and BlueHair had that for some reason had ended in a hug. I gave a little chuckle remembering what had happened when they took some pictures of me. These two were a perfect example of useless lesbians. I haven't seen anything cutter and gayer since I discovered my brother and his
boyfriend singing love songs crisscrossing the tails hidden in his room. They threw a chair at my head but it was worth it.

The sun began to set when we reached our destination on the outskirts of the city and if it weren't for the rest of strange and on decorated buildings that I had seen so far I would have thought that what was in front of me was a cruel joke from an architect or a artistic work. The house in front of me was divided into two distinct halves on each side of the door. One side was painted with purple and violet colors, from the stone walls to the wooden beams, passing through the three pointed arch windows with decorated pots as if they were piano keyboards full of flowers, two windows on the ground floor and another in the second, all covered with a gable roof of dark straw. The other half of the building had lighter colors, from brown to yellow. The wall was also made of stone but the windows were shaped like a violin, in addition to having a small room adjacent to one side that the other half lacked.The thatched roof have a much lighter color than its counterpart.But the icing on this architectural joke was the chimneys that came out of the roof of the left half of the house , the one of the light colors. They were 5 organ pipes with the size of an industrial pipe. Around this monstrosity of house was a lawn garden bounded with white wooden fences. Next to the driveway to the house was the mailbox and a bush cut to look like a black eighth note. Or so I thought, since it would be very rare that my world and this world to use the same musical language.

Without realizing it, Octavia and Vinyl were already inside the house and gesturing for me to enter. The interior was also divided into two but the two had one thing in common. Both were full of musical instruments of all kinds, from a mixer on the violet side to a grand piano in the brown half. Hundreds of questions accumulated in my head next to the other hundreds that I had accumulated the rest of the day but one stood out above all the others "Where is the bathroom?"

Author's Note:

This chapter was fun too write, especially the meme part. Comment your thougs and leet me know your ideas for new chapters and the name of the protagonist.I haven't been able to decide yet, hehe.
Have a good day and until tomorrow!