• Published 27th Aug 2019
  • 1,159 Views, 6 Comments

Through The Looking Glass - SunnyDontLook



Weld's friend Icepick texts him at three in the morning, she can't sleep, and neither can he. So he heads over. While there, he learns more about her than he ever expected. And he gets laid.

  • ...
5
 6
 1,159
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

Summary is a combination of 3rd and 2nd person.

Entire story is in 1st person.

:unsuresweetie:

The beginning gives the idea that its gonna be anthro. Might wanna change that.

9802372 There are still a few parts that don’t use the first person:
>”I was already feeling the teasing, the memories of the time you had been with her. There was a flush of blood to your member, the first couple inches spilling out of your sheath.”
>”She had seen your aroused look.”

Comment posted by AppleChocolate deleted Aug 27th, 2019

The writing is... fair. Could do with a small bit of polishing, but it’s very fluid overall, though the fact that it’s currently detached from any story (I *know* the rest is to come, it’s just how it feels currently, as of this comment) does make things a bit confusing at the beginning.

The clip itself is well-written, no issue with that, and while it’s not doing a fantastic job at being original - which is fine, just nothing I’ve never seen, is all -, it does convey what it should, namely the passion and arousal of both.

Personally though, I abhor the concept of “friendship with benefits”, so I can’t find it in myself to like the characters. But that’s just my opinion, others may - will - certainly grow fond of them, and maybe I will too, in time, while reading what’ll come after this OS. At least, you’ll know why i downvoted it, instead of wondering: it is a matter of opinion, nothing more, and nothing less.

With all that, I wish you a good day nonetheless! :ajsmug:

Apple Chocolate

P.S.: My review has been made disregarding the errors in narration, as they were not intentional, and were mostly corrected by the time I’d started reading.

Login or register to comment