• Published 28th Aug 2019
  • 1,414 Views, 19 Comments

Husband and Wife - Applespike forever

  • ...
7
 19
 1,414

2 - Date?!

Applejack and Spike were going on a date today. They were excited.

Spike was on his way to Sweet Apple Acres, smiling and humming a song that he remembered from his childhood.

He was at the entrance when he saw Applejack come out if the house with a loving smile on her face and she ran up to her lover.

“Hay sugarcube, i’m ready for our date.” She happily said while giving Spike a smooch.

Spike returned the smooch and when they broke away they began to walk on their way to their date. They were going to a restaurant.


The restaurant, not full with many ponies surprisingly, but Spike and Applejack were fine with that. They found a table for two and sat down.

The waiter came up to them, “Hello there, what can i get for you both?” He asked with a smile.

“I’ll have the lasagna special please.” Applejack said with a smile back, giving him her menu. Spike was still looking.

“I’ll have the pineapple pizza please.” He finally decided, giving him his menu as well.

After the waiter went to get their orders, Applejack smiled at Spike and he smiled back at her.

Their food came and they started to eat. It was delicious.


When Spike dropped Applejack off, he gave her a kiss on the lips and Applejack returned it. When they broke away Applejack went through the door and waved to Spike before closing the door.

Spike smiled and went off to the castle. When he got there he saw Twilight at her desk.

“Hi Twilight, what are you doing?” He asked addressing the princess to look at him.

“I’m writing a letter to Princess Celestia.” Twilight replied turning back to continue writing.

Spike just nodded and went off to him room. When he was there he sat down on his bed and thought about Applejack.


At Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack had just gotten in her bed and was thinking about what had happened today. She had been on a date today! She couldn’t believe it, she of all ponies, She had been on a date! Applejack smiled happily and went straight to sleep.

The next morning Applejack had gotten up and went downstairs to make breakfast. She got into the kitchen and decided to make flapjacks (apple pancakes). When she was done making them she went to the kitchen table and and sat down to eat.

When she was done she put her plate in the sink and went to do her daily routine.


While she was working, she was thinking about Spike. When she was done with her work she went into the barn, and got the apples that were in the back and put them in a cart, that she would take to the market today.

Finally she was done putting all the buckets of apples in the cart, she hooked herself in and made for the market. It was very busy.

Applejack finally made it to her stand, she stood behind it and waited for her first customer. After a few minuets she had a customer. It was a stallion with a cream coat, a brown mane and tail and a trio of horseshoes for his cutie mark. It was Caramel.

“Howdy Caramel, what can i do ya for?” Applejack asked with a smile.

“I would like a bucket of Apples please.” Caramel replied.

“Sure.” Applejack said as she got a bucket from the cart, “That’ll be 15 bits please.”

Caramel payed the bits and left. After he left Applejack waited for more customers.

After hours of selling, she finally had nothing else to sell, and it was nearly time for the market to close, so she hooked herself to the cart and walked home for a days rest.

When she got home she unhooked from the cart and pushed it in the barn to the back. After that she went into the house, went to her room and got in bed.

When she was in bed, and comfortable, she felt her eyes get heavy, she closed her eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep.

Author's Note:

I hope you liked this, sorry for the long update and well.

Next chapter will have sex in so don’t hate please I try my best with my stories, its not my fault.
But yeah, see you in the next chapter.

P.S Chapter for Applespike story is coming soon can’t wait to do the next chapter!