• Published 28th Aug 2019
  • 1,414 Views, 19 Comments

Husband and Wife - Applespike forever

  • ...
7
 19
 1,414

1 - At the Gala and Confessions

A certain cowgirl mare with a bright orange coat like a sunset, a soft, silky blonde mane, a brown hat that shaded her big emerald eyes and a cutie mark of 3 perfect shaped apples, Applejack was doing her chorse, and she was on her seventh tree while thinking about her crush, Spike. Yes she has developed feelings for Spike, but she hasn’t told him yet because she is scared that it would ruin her friendship with the dragon.

What do I do? He has liked Rarity ever since he came to Ponyville and I can’t take that away from him. She kept on asking in her head.


Elsewhere, a certain purple dragon with green emerald eyes, dark green spines, light green scales, was in his room after having helped Twilight with organising the books again and he was relived when he could go to his room in the big castle, with his mind on only one thing, his crush,Applejack. Yeah, he got over his childhood crush, Rarity because she got married to Fancy Pants and he was fine with that because he was so over her and found someone else to be in love with. the only thing he was asking in his head was, How will she react if i tell her that I love her? and Will she not want to be friends anymore or will she like me back? He was so worried that he didn’t hear Twilight calling him to dinner. It wasn’t until Twilight came into his room and screamed in his ear,

”SPIKE!”

Twilight shouted into his ear and snapped him out of his worries and thoughts.

”AHHHHH”

Spike replied snapping out of his thoughts and rubbed his ear to stop the ringing.

“It’s dinner time, are you OK? I was calling you for 10 minuets, but you weren’t responding so I came to see if you were OK and I saw that you had a worried face and staring off in the distance.” Twilight asked, with a concerned look on her face.

“Yeah, I’m fine, just some things on my mind.” Spike replied while getting up from his bed.

“Is it your crush on Applejack?” Twilight asked. The mane 6, except Applejack, new of Spike’s crush on her, plus he told Rarity of his crush when he was a baby dragon and said that he loved someone else just before Rarity got married and Rarity understood.

“Yeah, I’m just scared to tell her, what if she doesn’t want to be friends with me or if she doesn’t like me back?” Spike said while shaking.

Twilight just hugged Spike and told him it will all be OK and when he feels ready then tell her how he feels.


A few weeks later Twilight called everyone to the castle of friendship, for a special announcement. They were all in the throne room.

“Guys I have a special announcement, we all get to go to the Gala in Canterlot!” Twilight shouted. Everyone gasped and Pinkie went all around the room at lightning speed.


When Applejack got home she had a visit from her good friend Fluttershy and she let her in, they went into the living room. Fluttershy was the only one who new about Applejack’s crush on Spike, as well as she new of the dragon’s crush on Applejack, she new ever since she married Discord.

“Are you OK Applejack you were quiet when Twilight told us we were going to the gala.” Fluttershy asked.

“Yeah, I’m OK, just a bit shocked.” Applejack replied.

“I think you should tell Spike your feelings for him.” Fluttershy suggested, hugging her friend.

“Maybe....... I’ll think about it OK?” Applejack said, hugging her friend back.

A few minuets Fluttershy went home and Applejack went to her room and got a good nights sleep


At the Castle of Friendship, Spike was in his bed in his room and was about to go to sleep when he heard a knock at his bedroom door.

“Spike, are you in there, i wanted to talk to you about the Gala.” A voice said on the other side of the door. He knew it was his sister, Twilight Sparkle.

“Yeah, you can come in.” Spike answered.

Twilight opened the door with her magic and stepped into the room. “OK, since we got invited to the gala, i’m thinking this is the best opportunity to tell Applejack your feelings about her.

Spike hesitated for a moment, but managed to say, “I’ll think about it OK?”

Twilight just nodded in understanding and turned and left the room. Spike laid down on his bed as soon as his bedroom door closed.

Both Applejack and Spike decided to tell each other their feelings at the gala and they both slept soundly.


At the Gala

When all the other went to do what they were going to do at the party, Applejack and Spike were left alone.

“So....., what are you going to do today?” Spike started the conversation.

“Ah don’t rightly know, but Spike I have something I want to tell you.” Applejack said nervously.

“What is it A.J.?” Spike asked with concern and hope that she was going to say what he thinks she is going to say.

“I LOVE you Spike, I've loved you ever since you came to Ponyville, even when I saw that you loved Rarity, I never stopped loving you,” Applejack said looking down nervously, “But I get it if you don’t like me back, I know you still like Rarity.” She quickly looked down to avoid eye contact.

Spike was surprised, and was contemplating what he had just heard, Did she really say that she loved me? Am I dreaming? Did she really love me all this time even when I was courting over Rarity and I didn’t know? He asked in his head. “Well um A.J. there is something I want to tell you too, I LOVE you too more than a friend, when I started to grow up, I moved on from Rarity when she got married to Fancy Pants I was happy for me, and i had lost interest in her way before her wedding and when i was growing up.”

Applejack was just as surprised about that confession. Her jaw dropped to the ground as she went up to him and hugged him. He hugged back and when they pulled away a little bit, still in the embrace, they leaned in and pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss.

When they broke away, they went to tell their friends and their friends were happy for them and after that they went home and Applejack and Spike would go on a date tomorrow.