• Published 21st Aug 2019
  • 407 Views, 0 Comments

Iron Mare - Ben10Man

  • ...
 0
 407

Prologue

Has everyone and their mother done this in the past? Yes. Do I care? No.

Now I'm laying down a few rules for this Ponyfied version of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The characters that I chose in place of the Marvel characters are slightly modified to fit their respective counterpart. And the characters are all anthro with mostly human bodies but with pony features to fit the theme better. And the installment is a human-like version of Equestria that's better fit to a modern day setting. That being said, let's roll on with the first installment: Iron Mare.


Deep in the deserts far from Equestria, a military convoy held by the branch known as the Wonderbolts moved through the skies and some were on the ground in military armored cars with heavy metal music playing over the stereos, the soldiers aiming their weapons as well as the turrets on the cars' roofs to examine the skies or any sort of possible enemy attacks.

Inside one of the cars rested a young woman with a glass of whiskey in her hands as she sighed and stretched out her blue-feathered wings from her back as the Wonderbolt soldiers looked to see the cyan blue-skinned girl who smirked at her. She had long hair and a tail sticking out of her pants with a rainbow color spread throughout them and she had powerful blue-feathered wings growing from her back with slits made in the back of her shirt to fit them through and two pony ears rested on the top of her head. She wore a clean T-shirt with a white cloud symbol on it with a rainbow-colored lightning bolt striking out of it. She wore two red sneakers and black jeans on her feet as well as a briefcase near her, looking cool as a cucumber.

"Okay, guys," she said as she looked to the soldiers in her car. "I feel like you guys are driving me in a court martial. Come on, Spitfire. What did I do? Are you guys about to pull me over from my place in the sky and snuff me? Seriously. What's with the silence, dudes?"

She looked over to her fellow soldier from her days in the Wonderbolts before she left to start her own successful business.

"Hey, Silver?" she asked.

"We can talk, ma'am," Silver Lining said.

"Oh, I see. So is it a personal thing?"

"No, you intimidate them, Rainbow Dash," said a Wonderbolt from the side with golden skin and wings and orange hair named Blaze. "You sure were one of our best. That is until you decided to leave."

"What can I say? I'm a futurist."

"Ma'am?" said a Wonderbolt in the front seat with a red coat and blonde mane and wings. "I have a question to ask you."

"Yes, please. And call me Rainbow if you want," Rainbow said.

"Is it true that you went 12 for 12 with last year's best model colts in Canterlot Couture?"

"That is an excellent question," Rainbow laughed. "Yes and no. I had a scheduling conflict in March, but Hearth's Warming's cover happened to be twins. Anything else, guys?"

Silver raised her hand with a sigh.

"You're kidding me, right dude?"

"Would it be cool if I took a picture with you?"

"Yes," Rainbow sighed. "It would be very cool."

Blaze handed her a camera as Silver Lining moved next to Rainbow Dash and she posed and he held up two fingers as Rainbow sighed.

"Yeah, sure. Why not? Peace would be cool... though with it, I'd be out of a job..."

In truth, Rainbow Dash truly longed for peace in the world. She wanted to make the world a better place and, hers being one of the most brilliant minds in the world, she certainly had the smarts and talent for it. She even founded an entire company to focus achieving said peace, but pressure was on her by the Wonderbolts and the Equestrian government to supply weapons for their military so they could destroy their enemies, foreign and domestic.

The red colt posed the camera in front as Silver Lining smiled and shook his head as Rainbow started to twitch from lack of movement.

"Come on! Just click it. We don't have all day here."

That was when a sudden explosion destroyed the car in front of them and Blaze gasped as she slammed her foot on the brake stopping the car as everyone felt the jolt, including Rainbow.

"What's going on out there?" she asked with a shout.

Gunfire was heard outside and the Wonderbolts filed out of the squad car and ducked down for cover as the red Wonderbolt looked in to Silver.

"Silver, stay with Dash!" he said as they ran away from the group.

Silver struggled with his guns as he saw his comrades taking cover as he groaned. "Son of a bitch!"

He then opened the door as Rainbow started to panic from the ongoing fire.

"Wait! Give me a gun!"

"Stay here!" Silver ordered before starting to run before immediately getting riddled with bullets as he fell to the floor, dead as a doornail.

Rainbow looked around at all the dead Wonderbolts around her and soldiers dropping out of the sky as she gasped and ran away, avoiding the fire with her intense speed, especially for a pegasus as she ran and ducked behind some rocks as she heard a massive explosion.

"Oh, Faust, help me," she prayed to herself.

She then dodged and ducked as she whipped out her cell phone and filed in an order to her company's server before she immediately heard a whistling noise as she spotted a missile blast down into the sand by her... that was labeled Dash Industries with her logo on it.

"Whoa!"

Just as she was about to run away, the missile exploded, sending her flying back, her clothes partially ripped and dirty with dust and soot from the explosion. She looked down and spotted a patch of red that was growing from her chest. She immediately groaned and took off her vest and shirt, revealing her sky blue bra underneath along with a bulletproof vest with a blue spotty design that was spreading with red from her blood.

She then groaned before she passed out, unconscious in the sand as she spotted a group of soldiers move towards her along with an unconscious breathing mare in a captain's uniform with a golden skin and wings and a spiky amber hair and tail on her rear.


When she woke up, her eyes fluttered open to see nothing but darkness... until the bag was removed from her head and she winced as she saw some ponies shouting in a language that was completely foreign to her.

She looked around to find that was in a cave and she had tons of weapons pointed at her neck and chest and someone was in the corner, recording her with a camera. Everyone had their faces covered and she groaned outwards as the leader looked at the camera and gave an ultimatum. All Rainbow could do was lower her head and not let anyone see her fear.

She tried her best to open her wings for a speedy way out, but nothing happened. When she tried opening them, she just felt immense pain shoot up her spine as she groaned outwards in pain and tried to move but groaned, tears threatening to escape from her eyes.