• Published 18th Aug 2019
  • 3,986 Views, 164 Comments

Rekindling the Flames - CoJoThom98



Wanting to put old wounds behind them, Sunset and Flash agree to start over as friends. But this rekindling of friendship may have accidently ignited other feelings as well.

  • ...
16
 164
 3,986

Ch. 5: Study Session, Take Two

The door for the men's locker room by the outside track flies open as a group of young men dressed in gym clothes and drenched in sweat come marching in. Each and every one of them panting, trying to get every single atom of oxygen. They have just finished running for five straight miles, as part of the weekly Five Mile Friday run in their PE course. They each either take a seat on one of the benches or lean up against the rows of lockers. The last two to enter are Flash and Soarin, who share a similar state of exhaustion. They go over to their lockers, open them,pull out their water bottles, and chug the refreshingly cool liquid.

“I… hate… Fridays,” one of the other boys says through his breaths.

“Coach… Spitfire… can go… eat… a dick!” says another.

A pounding noise is suddenly heard from the door, followed by Coach Spitfire shouting. “You boys better be showered, dressed, and out of there before the final bell rings or I’m going to make you run another five miles!”

“Yes ma’am,” they all shout back, then mumble curses under their breath. They all then begin to undress and make their way towards the showers.

Flash and Soarin are the first in and the first out. They head to their lockers, towels wrapped around their waists, pull out their normal clothes, and begin to dress. “So Flash, are you ready for this afternoon?” Soarin asks with a tone of anticipation as he dresses.

“What are you talking about?” Flash responds as he puts on his underwear and pants.

“Come on man, your tutoring session with Sunset,” Soarin says teasingly while nudging Flash’s side with his elbow, “Just the two of you, alone, teaching her… probabilities.” That last word he lustfully whispers as he repeatedly lifts his eyebrows.

Flash’s face cringes and his spine shivers. “Why do you have to make math sound so… creepy?” Flash asks with great discomfort, “Look, I just want to help her in that class. I’m good with statistics, and she helped me a lot when I took geometry. I’m just paying back a favor.” He grabs his shirt and pulls it onto his body.

“Is that really all there is?” Soarin asks with growing suspicion, “Just ‘repaying the favor,’ there isn’t anything else?”

“You’re not sounding less creepy,” Flash says in annoyance.

But as Flash reaches for his windbreaker, he starts to think over if there is some other reason.Once that reason comes into mind, he begins to feel he’s cheeks grow red. “Well… there may be one more reason,” he says sheepishly.

“I knew it!” Soarin exclaims, “And I see those red cheeks, so come on now, spill it!”

Flash feels his cheeks grow more red. “Well… I may… also… like her,” Flash murmurs.

“I’m sorry what was that?” Soarin asks, leaning in, “You’re gonna have to speak up.”

“I… like her,” Flash murmurs again, avoiding eye contact with his friend.

“One more time, still can’t hear you,” Soarin says teasingly, leaning his ear towards Flash.

“I like her okay!!” Flash shouts for the entire locker room to hear, prompting a series of “woos” and inappropriate jokes from the other boys. Flash’s neck shrinks with embarrassment. He looks at Soarin, who was trying very hard and failing to stifle his laughter, with pure anger. A number of ways to hurt Soarin fly through Flash’s imagination.

Soarin gets a hold of himself and calms down the rest of the locker room. “Ok guys, I think Flash has heard enough… for now,” he says with a grin; the boys let out several “awws” of disappointment and go back to getting ready to leave. Soarin turns to Flash, seeing his angry look. “Oh calm down man,” he says, “It’s your fault anyway for shouting out your answer.” This reasoning does nothing to curve his anger. “Besides, isn’t it better getting it all out there now?”

Flash takes in a few breaths. “Yeah, I suppose,” he responds still feeling miffed.

“So then, why do you like her? I thought after how she rejected you the other day, you had decided that was out?” Soarin’ asks. “Did she put a spell on you,” he adds teasingly

“No, it’s not like that,” Flash answers, “It’s just… I don’t know man.” He pulls out his bag, closes the locker, and leans his back up against it. “We’ve spent quite a bit of time together this week and… I just can’t stop thinking about her. It’s like freshman year all over again. No matter how hard I try, she doesn’t escape my mind. It especially doesn’t help that her name is ‘Sunset,’ something I see every single day.”

Soarin closes his locker and leans his side up against it, facing Flash. “So you do want to date her?” he asks.

“No… maybe… I don’t know man,” Flash says with an embarrassed shrug, “I don’t even feel ready to get back into that game with her again, and neither does she. You forget how our last relationship ended?”

“Of course not, but you were dating the old Sunset,” says Soarin, “and she’s definitely not like the present Sunset.”

“I know, but a part of me thinks that feeling is just me still being in love with the old Sunset,” says Flash, closing his eyes and rubbing his forehead.

“Why would you still be in love with that manipulative demon?” Soarin asks, Flash just shrugs in response, “Have you forgotten how she used you?”

“How can I,” Flash says, throwing his hands up as he straightens up and sits on the bench in front of him, “I can vividly recall the day I first realized I was being abused, right down to the smallest detail.” He leans forward with arms crossed, looking at the ground with a sullen look as he recalls that day.

Soarin sits on Flash’s left side and places his hand on his shoulder. “Look, it’s quite clear to me that you have feelings for Sunset, the present and friendly Sunset. I get it that you’re not ready to try dating again with her, but one way or another you’re gonna have to do something or else those feelings will eat you from the inside-out. Like the chestburster from Alien.” Soarin then puts his hand on his chest and flares his fingers at Flash, replicating the gruesome birth of the xenomorph.

Flash closes his eyes, shakes his head, and chuckles. “What a lovely mental image,” he says in a dry sarcastic tone. Flash then pulls his phone from his pocket and looks at the time, 2:57 PM. “Listen,” Flash starts as he puts his phone away, “I’ve gotta head out, I’m supposed to meet her over at my place.” Flash stands up and swings his bag over his shoulders.

“Your place, seriously? Ok man,” Soarin says standing up as he gives Flash a fist bump, “Try not to have too much fun now.” Soarin give Flash a playful wink, causing him to roll his eyes. Flash secures his bag and makes his way out of the locker room.


The final bell for school rings and all the students in AP European Literature begin to file out of the classroom. But as they leave, Mr. Doodle delivers one final statement. “Students,” he shouts, “Don’t forget to read the first five chapters of Candide over the weekend. We’ll be having a quiz about it on Monday.” The students groan as they leave the room, any hopes of not having weekend reading were quickly tossed into the wind.

Twilight, Fluttershy, and Sunset are the last three students to leave. They walk up the hall towards Sunset’s locker, chatting about their afternoon plans. “Hey Sunset,” Fluttershy says, “Are you ready for this afternoon?”

“Oooh yes,” Twilight exclaims with excitement, “you’ve got your big ‘tutoring’ session today with Flash!”

“Don’t get your hopes up girls,” Sunset says trying to curb their enthusiasm, “It’s not like we're going to prom or anything. He’s just going to help me get started on my stats project and afterwards we’re just going to hang out.” They stop at Sunset’s locker. She begins to fiddle with the lock.

“‘Hang out’?” Fluttershy asks with a slight tease in her voice, “It seems we’ve with reached a new level.”

“What are you talking about?” asks Sunset as she opens her locker and searches through for her Statistics notes.

“Well we maaay have been keeping track of your relationship with Flash,” Twilight admits with fake guilt, “For instance, the two of you have eaten lunch together a few times.”

“You’re not having anymore awkward run-ins in the hallway,” Fluttershy adds.

“And the two of you have been talking to each other a lot more lately,” Twilight concludes, “All signs that this pointing towards a--”

“A growing friendship between two people who happen to be of the opposite sex,” Sunset interrupts as she slams the door of her locker in her annoyance, “Girls, I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a million times, there is nothing between me and Flash. We are just good friends.” Both girls look at each other then look back at Sunset with looks of skepticism. “What?” she asks.

“I don’t want to pry Sunset,” Fluttershy says, “but are you certain that’s all you feel for Flash?”

“Yes Fluttershy, I am certain,” Sunset responds confidently

“Really?” Fluttershyasks skeptically, “Because everytime I see you talking with Flash, you look at him as though he put you under some sort of love spell.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Sunset says as she folds her arms and turns away from them. To them it may seem she’s turning out of defense or annoyance but it’s really to hide the red color beginning to appear on her cheeks. “Also, that’s not how love spells work,” she adds.

“Think about it Sunset,” says Twilight as she draws closer to Sunset. “All the classic non-verbal cues are there. Laughing at every other word he says, gazing at him in admiration, gushing smiles, constantly brushing your hair behind your ear, and - the cutest one of all - swinging back and forth on the heels and balls of your feet. Oooh!” Twilight gushes when she brings up that point.

“I-I-I don’t do any of that,” Sunset argues as she looks down at the floor and vigorously pets some strands of her hair.

Twilight walks over to Sunset and places her hand on her shoulder. “Sunset you don’t have to hide your feelings from us,” says Twilight, “It’s okay if you like Flash, there’s no harm in feeling you want to be more than friends with him.”

Sunset looks down at the ground, she processes what Twilight said. Does she really have strong feelings for Flash? If she does, are they even genuine emotions, or was it just convenience and familiarity? She’s not going to deny that Flash has some admirable qualities: he’s handsome, adorkable, he loves music, and he is kind. What girl wouldn’t find him endearing? His kindness and friendliness is what won Sunset over in the first place.

However, there is that lingering fear inside her. A fear she has conquered many times but not when it comes to him. The fear that she may end up hurting Flash again.

After a short time, it was relatively easy to get over this fear with everyone else. The biggest pain she ever caused to her friends and the student body was either extortion or tearing apart their friendships. Not that that was good, but it had not been personal. But Flash, he was a different case. She abused and manipulated him, turned him into nothing more than a pawn to raise herself up above all others. Snips and Snails voluntarily worked for Sunset, rather like minions in some fairy tale, but Flash was different. All he had wanted was a girlfriend who loved him. When they broke up, she felt nothing, he felt everything. Sunset fears that if she gets close to him again, the same mistakes will be repeated. She does not want to cause him any more pain.

Sunset looks at Twilight and gently brushes her hand off her shoulder. “I appreciate the comforting words, Twilight,” Sunset says in a soft, strained tone, “But… there can’t be anything between me and Flash.” She quickly glances over to the left at the clock on the wall, 3:12, and adjusts the backpack straps around her shoulders. “Listen, I gotta go,” Sunset says walking off, “I’ll see you girls tomorrow.” Sunset walks down the hall, waving back to her friends.

Fluttershy gazes down the hall with a look of disappointment. “It’s a shame,” Fluttershy sighs, “I was really hoping there might be something there.” She looks over at Twilight, who is also looking down the hall but with a look of studious confusion. “Twilight?” Fluttershy asks, getting the attention of her friend.

Twilight breaks her concentration and looks at Fluttershy. “Hm? Oh, sorry,” she says, “I just got caught up on something she said.”

“What is it?” Fluttershy asks, raising a curious eyebrow.

“Well, she said ‘can’t,’” says Twilight.

“‘Can’t?’” Fluttershy asks.

“Yeah, ‘there can’t be anything between me and Flash,’” Twilight repeats thoughtfully. “What does she even mean by that?”


Sunset pulls over to the side of the street in front of Flash’s house. The building is a two-story house with grey siding. A long sidewalk reaches from street all the way up to the front patio, where the front door stands in the center. There are two windows on the far ends of the front, and three windows on the second floor that line up with the windows and door below. The front of the house has a rectangular shape, and on top is a shallow pyramid roof. The front yard has flower beds that cover both sides of the patio. Not much has changed since the last time I was here, Sunsets thinks as she gets off her bike and removes her helmet. She walks up the pathway and rings the doorbell. She hears a barking noise coming towards the door followed by the noise of claws scraping the door.

The lock unlocks and the door opens up slightly. Flash sticks his head out as he tries to keep his dog inside. “Hey you made it,” he says, trying to keep the dog from escaping. “Excuse me a moment. Ranger is getting out of hand.” The door closes as Flash pulls the dog to the backyard. Sunset remembers the German Shepherd from when they used to date, but he was just a puppy back then; now he’s fully grown. Flash opens the door all the way, leading Sunset inside. “Sorry about that, Ranger can be pretty aggressive with guests at the door.”

“Well he certainly isn’t the puppy I remember,” says Sunset jokingly.

“Is that your friend, Flash?” a gruff voice calls from up the entrance hall.

“Yeah dad, it’s her,” Flash responds. He leads Sunset to the end of the hall where the living room is. In the far corner is a recliner and in it sits a middle aged man reading a newspaper. He has dark blue hair shaped into a crew cut and his body is a lean medium build. He still has on his work clothes - a burgundy polo shirt, pressed khaki pants, and brown dress shoes. He looks up from his paper to see the two kids. “Sunset, you remember my dad Thunderchief, right?” Flash asks.

“Of course,” Sunset says trying to be polite, “how are you doing sir?”

Thunderchief looks at Sunset with a stern face. He folds his paper, gets up from the recliner, and slowly walks towards Sunset. Even though he’s only a few inches taller than her, he makes himself seem more colossal with every step. Sunset tries to maintain a polite demeanor, forcing a smile as he walks, but she feels her blood turn ice cold and a shiver run up her spine. Flash places his hand over his eyes and shakes his head. Not this again, he thinks.

Thunderchief stops right in front of Sunset and looks down at her. Sunset can feel herself beginning to shrink. “So,” he says in a stern tone, “the girl who broke my son’s heart over a year ago has now found herself back in my house.”

Sunset gulps hard and chuckles nervously. She can feel her heart rate begin to increase. Her anxiety subsides when she sees his face soften and he holds his hand out, requesting a shake. “Well, it’s nice to see that the two of you are friends again,” he says with a more friendly tone. Sunset accepts his handshake and gives him a firm one.

“Honey, you’re not frightening Flash’s little friend are you?” shouts a voice from the kitchen. Around the corner walks a short, round, middle-age women with short, light blue, curly hair. She wears a cream-orange t-shirt, light tan capris, sandals, and a flour covered apron. Her face lights up when she sees Sunset, “Oh my stars, Sunset darling, how are you?” she exclaims, walking over to give her a hug.

Sunset looks over and her face lights up as well when she sees her. “Mrs. Heartsong,” Sunset says as accepts the hugs, “it’s so good to see you again! I didn’t know you would be here.” When Sunset first met Heartsong, it was not long after her exile from Equestria, and when Flash and her had initially started out as friends. To Sunset, Heartsong was the closest thing to a mother figure she had in this world. There was always a place for Sunset in her home. Even when she became more cruel and distant, Heartsong always kept that space open hoping one day she would change back. After her reformation, Sunset was hesitant to go back to Heartsong, thinking there was no way she would take her back. It wasn’t until a few weeks before Camp Everfree that the two ran into each other just down the street from Sugar Cube Corner. Heartson ran and embraced her, like the father and his prodigal son. Ever since then, the two have met up every now and then for coffee or tea, mending the relationship that was nearly lost between them.

Heartsong pulls away from their hug but keeps her hands on Sunset’s shoulders. “I was finally given a few days off from the hospital so I can spend some time with my family,” says Heartsong, smiling.

“Well Sunset and I are going to head up to my room and get started on her statistic project,” Flash says, leading Sunset over to the stairs.

“Okay, but be sure to keep your door open mister,” Heartsong says.

“Yes ma’am,” Flash responds, looking at Sunset and rolling his eyes as he and Sunset make their way up the stairs. Sunset stifles a giggle that would almost certainly have been misinterpreted.

The two reach the top of the stairs and walk across the hall to the right. Flash opens the door to his room and leads Sunset in. Sunset scans the room and notices how neat it is. The last time she was here, the entire room resembled a pigsty. Now it’s clean enough for a hotel guest. “Wow, I see you’ve been trying to keep things orderly in here,” Sunset comments.

Flash sits down on his bed, “Yeah, I’ve been trying to live more like a civilized human recently,” Flash responds, “now, shall we begin?”

“Yes, we shall,” Sunset replies in a mock-formal voice.


An hour and a half goes by. Flash spends that time trying to help Sunset get started on the big final project for her class. The assignment requires her to conduct a survey or experiment that revolves around a topic or question of her own interest. Sunset decided to go with an experiment around the question: does drinking coffee before an exam have any effect of the test takers performance? Within that hour and a half, the two come up with population targets, controls, sample sizes, test parameters, and so on.

Also during that time, they both were fighting an internal battle of emotions. Sunset caught herself many times laughing or giggling at something Flash said, even if it wasn’t funny. Whenever Flash had to lean over Sunset to look at her notes or textbook, he could feel his heart fluttering when he got close to her, Sunset would feel the same as well. These kind of intense emotions, it was like they were still freshmen, and they disliked the distraction.

As they near the end of their studying, a knock is heard on the door. Flash, who’s sitting at his desk chair, looks over and sees Scootaloo standing in the doorway, trying to keep herself from gushing. “What is it Scoots?” Flash asks.

Scootaloo collects herself and says, “Mom wants to know if you want anything to drink and if Sunset would like to stay for dinner?”

“I’ll just have a bottled water,” Flash responds, “What do you want Sunset?”

“I’ll take a water as well,” says Sunset, who’s sitting on the bed, “and I would love to stay for dinner.” Scootaloo nods and walks off. “By the way, when did Scootaloo become your sister?” Sunset asks Flash. “I don’t remember you having any siblings when we ‘dated.’”

“About a year ago,” Flash says, “we adopted her a few months after you and I first broke up. Apparently no one knows who her birth parents were. She was just dropped off at the local orphanage one night when she was still a baby. No papers, just a name.”

“Damn, that’s pretty rough to hear,” Sunset says, “but she seems to be happy being a part of the family now.”

“Oh yeah, it’s really nice not being an only child anymore,” Flash says as he thinks about all the fun him and his sister have had the past year. Flash then changes the topic by asking, “Hey, do you mind if I ask you something?”

“Just as long as you don’t ask me out,” Sunset jokes, prompting Flash to chuckle nervously.

“No it’s nothing like that,” he says, stifling his laughter. “I actually wanted to ask you about those magical geodes you and your friends got at Camp Everfree. Like, what do they do?”

“Oh, well they essentially empower us with certain types of magic based on our personalities,” Sunset explains as she pulls her geode up, “for instance, Rainbow Dash can run faster than any normal human and Fluttershy can communicate with animals.”

“And what’s your power?” Flash asks.

“I can see a person’s memories by touching them,” she says, “the memories I see are usually based on what I intend to find out but sometimes it can be controlled by my emotions.”

Flash leans forward in his chair and holds out his hand. “Oh that’s cool. You think you can try it on me?” he asks.

“Um, are you sure?” she asks with some caution.

“Yeah, I want to see this power for myself,” he says, “besides, what’s the worst you can see, the times I sang in the shower?” His eyes pop wide open and his cheeks begin to blush, “Actually, um, don’t look at those.”

Sunset giggles and leans forward. “Okay then,” she says. She takes a hold of Flash’s hand, concentrates, and, all of a sudden, her eyes glow white as she is taken back to a memory from a few years ago.


It’s the beginning of freshman year and a younger Flash Sentry walks through the halls among a crowd of students who are both taller and older than him. His clothes are similar to his normal get up but minus the windbreaker. He tries to navigate his way to his locker, hoping he can get his stuff arranged before the beginning of his first class. He weaves his way through the crowd, trying to get to his destination quicker. In his hurry, he is accidentally shoved, causing him to stumble out of the crowd and into a more open space. He attempts to regain his footing but he runs into another student. The two of them both hit the floor, spilling their contents everywhere.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to run into you,” Flash says, his voice cracking with nervousness. He gathers up all his belongings.

“No I should’ve gotten out of the way,” says the other student in a young female voice. Once the two have all their items, they get up and get a look at each other. The student he ran into is a younger Sunset Shimmer. Her red and yellow hair is pulled over to her left side with a light blue flower in it. She wears a sky blue t-shirt with a sunset graphic centered on the chest, a black leather jacket with magenta lapels and golden suns on the hinges, a buttercup yellow skirt, and black boots with rings of gems.

Flash’s pubescent mind is dumb striken at the sight of her. Oh my gosh, she’s pretty, he thinks as looks at her with his mouth wide open.

“Um, are you ok,” Sunset asks with a confused look.

Flash snaps out of his euphoric state and quickly collects himself. “Sorry, um, hi, my name is Flash,” he says lifting his hand up and giving a small wave, “I don’t think I’ve seen you before. Are you new?”

“I’m… not from around here,” Sunset responds sheepishly, trying to hide behind her hair.

“Do you have a name?” Flash asks, trying to get her to open up.

“Um, Sunset Shimmer,” she responds quietly, but loud enough that Flash can hear.

“Well Sunset Shimmer, do you want to be friends?” Flash asks, “If we’re going to survive our first day of high school, we oughta stick together.”

Sunset comes out from behind her hair, looks at the boy giving her a friendly smile and holding out his hand. Sunset slowly puts out her hand in a fist-like shape, lets the boy take hold of it, and shakes. “I would like a friend in this strange new world,” Sunset says.

Flash walks around to her side and puts his arm around her shoulders, smiling. “Well Sunset,” he says, “now you’ve got one.” The two then walk down the hall, together.


The white glow from Sunset’s eyes fade away as she comes back into the present. She takes a minute to process what she just saw.

“So, what did you see?” Flash asks.

“I saw… our first day of freshman year,” Sunset responds, “the day we first met.”

Flash leans back in his chair as he remembers that fond memory. “Oh yeah, I remember that,” he says, he starts to chuckle a little, “I pretty much tackled you in the hall just trying to get to my locker.”

“Well, the crowd of students certainly did help with things,” Sunset commented.

“Yeah but at least I ran into you and not the school bully or Principal Celestia,” Flash says.

“Seeing that memory, it makes me curious,” Sunset remarks, “why were you so willing to be friends with someone you’ve never seen before?”

Flash leans forward in his chair. “You seemed like you really needed one,” he says with a warm smile.

Sunset leans back on her arms. “You know, I never really gave much thought to that day,” she says, “but, after seeing that again, I realize just how important that offer of friendship was.”

“How so?” Flash asks.

“Well, that memory takes place about a week after I first came to this world,” says Sunset, sitting up, “I had defied Princess Celestia’s orders and broke her trust by coming here because I thought I could prove to her that I was ready for the next level. But when I entered, the portal closed just minutes after I arrived. I was a young and foolish girl trapped in a foreign place, in a foreign body, and was completely alone. When school started and I ran into you, you were the first person to offer me their friendship without question or prejudice. That meant the world to me in that moment.”

Flash could feel his insides warm up. “Well, you can thank my mom for that,” he says, glancing over Sunset’s shoulder, “she always said that everyone needs a friend, no matter who they are or where they came from.” He gives her a warm friendly look with a half smile.

Sunset wraps her arms around her lower torso, makes a half smile, then quickly looks down at the ground blushing. She briefly looks up at him then looks back at the ground. The tender moment is interrupted when they hear a knock at the door. They both look over and see Scootaloo standing there with two bottles of water. “Here’s your guys’s water,” she says, walking over and handing them their drinks, “and Mom says the first pizza will be ready in about fifteen minutes but you need to come downstairs and prep your salad.”

As Scootloo walks off, Flash takes a quick swig of his water before he calls out to her. “Hey Scoots,” he says, Scootaloo turns around and looks at him, “I’m going to push for eight slices this time.”

“Only eight slices?” she scoffs, “HA! Those are rookie numbers, I’m going for twelve.” Scootaloo walks out of the room and down the stairs.

Sunset looks at Flash with a quizzical face. “Oh we have this little competition every time Mom makes homemade pizza,” Flash explains, “We set a goal before dinner and whoever reaches or exceeds their goal first or is the closest by the time we’re all full, doesn’t have to clean up after dinner.”

“And your mom makes enough to keep this going?” Sunset asks as she takes a drink of her water.

Flash takes a swig before he answers, “Oh yeah, Mom always makes sure to make enough pizza to last for a few meals.” Flash gets up from his chair and sets the bottle on his desk. “Come on,” he says, “we should go get our salads ready. And after dinner, we can play some Mortal Kombat.”

Sunset stands up from the bed and also places the bottle on the desk. “Ok,” she says, “but I should have you know that I’m a master with Kitana.” She gives him a smug grin as she walks towards the door.

“We shall see,” Flash says slyly, “but you won’t stand a chance against me and Raiden.” Flash then follows Sunset to the door.

Before Sunset walks through, she stops and turns to face Flash. “Oh and by the way,” Sunset says as she points her finger at Flash, “ten slices.” She then turns back around and walks over to the stairs. Flash shakes his head and chuckles, then makes his way towards the stairs.

Author's Note:

Oooh boy this was a long one to write! I figured you guys waited long enough so I figured I give you guys an nice long one for your patience.

Going forward from here, due to me being back in college, new chapters will be released on a more weekly basis. So the next chapter will probably be out either next Monday or Tuesday. That's all I have to say, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and have a wonderful week. Tops to you!