• Published 17th Aug 2019
  • 2,873 Views, 255 Comments

Light and Darkness - FandomPlays1234



When two gods come face to face, the war between light and darkness and good and evil begins

  • ...
3
 255
 2,873

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 28: VS Captain Falcon

The party waited in case Daybreaker decided to make any sudden movements, but she remained in place. Her glowing red eyes and evil smirk spelled evil as she glared down at them.

"Too scared to speak I see," snickered Daybreaker.

"What do you want from us?" growled Ember.

"Pfft, is that seriously how you talk to someone who came to visit you?" groaned Daybreaker. "Especially you Starlight Glimmer,"

"Starlight who is she?" asked Mario. He looked over to see her shaking uncontrollably. "Starlight?" asked Mario.

"I..." Starlight stuttered. "I can't...."

"Oh what's wrong?" sneered Daybreaker. "Scared?" She flew down until she was face to face with the terrified unicorn. Starlight stepped back with a frightened look on her face. Daybreaker placed one of her hoofs under her chin in order to make eye contact. Starlight froze.

"Hey get away from her," Link drew his sword and pointed the tip at Daybreaker's chest.

"Oh trying to pick a fight?" hissed Daybreaker. "I wouldn't try if I were you,"

"And what if I do?" asked Link. Daybreaker smirked as she backed away from Starlight as she fell backwards into Mario's arms.

"Alright I'll bite," said Daybreaker. She took a deep breath and blasted Link with her fire breath when Bowser jumped in front to counter it with his own. The streams of flames collided forcing Daybreaker to back away. "Oh my, didn't know you had a friend who could do that," snickered Daybreaker.

"I am not their friend," growled Bowser. "As for you pal, you better tell Galeem to fix this mess,"

"Sorry, but that ain't happening," said Daybreaker. "Speaking of Galeem, he told me to get rid of you permanently," Daybreaker looked over at the left Master Hand and nodded. Master Hand snapped his finger that were followed by footsteps approaching Starlight's party from behind. :But I have some other business to deal with, so I was kind enough to prepare a replacement toy you can play with," cackled Daybreaker. They turned around as Captain Falcon approached from behind. "Captain, I leave them in your hands," said Daybreaker. "As for the rest of you, I hope to see you again, if you can survive that long that is," Daybreaker cackled as she created an large orb of light around her and the two hands and flew off in the direction of Galeem as Mario and Link ran up to catch her.

"Damn, she got away," cursed Link.

"Uh guys I think we have bigger problems to worry about," said Spike. Mario and Link turned to face Captain Falcon as he waved them over.

"Come on," he said with a wide grin.

"I guess we won't be able to leave this place until we defeat him," said Cadence.

"I'll handle Captain," said Link stepping forward.

"You sure?" asked Mario.

"Trust me I got this," said Link.

"We're counting on you," said Mario. Link turned to face Captain Falcon and raised the Master Sword and Shield. Falcon smirked as he rushed forward. As Falcon raised his fist to punch, Link raised his shield and blocked the attack. He pushed Falcon off and bashed his shield against his head, forcing Falcon to back up. While Falcon recovered, Link slashed at him with his sword and knocked him back. Falcon raised his knees, causing it to ignite, and kicked.

"Falcon Kick!" But Link managed to raise his shield before Falcon could touch him. He pushed him back and Falcon returned to his usual spot. But falcon wasn't finished, he ran forward and grabbed Link punching him several times before turning behind him and kicking him in the stomach. Link drove his sword into the ground to stop himself from going back any further.

"Get him Link!" exclaimed Ember. At that moment, Starlight regained conscious and slowly sat up.

"You've come back to us," said Eleven

"What happened?" asked Starlight.

"You fainted for some reason after she went to pick on Link," said Peach.

"Oh right, yeah I remember," said Starlight.

"Tell us Starlight, why are you so scared of Daybreaker?" asked Lucario. Starlight looked down. "Can't say huh?" asked Lucario. Starlight shook her head. "It's fine if you can't then I won't force you," Suddenly Link screamed as he crashed on the ground in front of them.

"Link!" Cadence gasped. Link got to his feet with a determined look on his face.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me," said Link. "But damn he's tough,"

"Aren't fighters controlled by Galeem usually this tough?" asked Spike.

"I don't know, I haven't battled anyone in a while," answered Link.

"Then I think you're just rusty," said Sunset.

"Probably," said Link.

"Look out!" warned Twilight. Link turned around as Falcon came in for another dive kick. Luckily he was able to protect himself with the shield. Falcon bounced of the shield and on the ground, but this time Link was quicker and grabbed him before he could make a move.

"So you think you're faster than me huh?" Link asked as he hit Falcon with the butt of his sword. "If you're fast then dodge this!" He threw Falcon into the air and slashed upwards three times with his remaining strength. Falcon let out a scream of agony as he was launched into the air. As he fell back down light burst from his body, leaving unconscious on the ground. "How's that for fast?" bragged Link.

"That's my boy Link," said Mario patting him on the back.

"Looks, like he didn't need a final smash for this battle," said Villager.

"As upset that I am not being able to see one of those cool moves, guess I can't complain," said Ember.

"Upset huh?" asked Spike. "Seems like Thorax taught you well,"

"Guess I have," said Ember.

"Uh what?" asked Piranha Plant.

"It's a dragon thing," said Ember. Piranha Plant looked at them still not convinced.

"Wow, what happened?" asked Falcon as he sat up.

"And there he is," said Bowser. Twilight and Cadence walked over to help him back to the group. While Kirby cared for Link's injuries.

"Welcome back friend," said Lucario.

"What was I doing, and where am I?" asked Falcon.

"It's quite the explanation," said Piranha Plant.

"Tell me, cause I'm so confused," said Falcon. So Mario and the others took turns explaining to Falcon everything that's happened since their face off with Galeem. "Oh yeah, that's right we were captured and copied weren't we?" asked Falcon. The fighters nodded their heads. "Honestly I don't know if I can do this, but then again if I don't it then we're screwed right?"

"Pretty much," said Villager.

"Then I'm definitely joining you guys," said Falcon. "Let's do this," He smiled and gave a thumbs up.

"Well it looks like nobody else in here so we might as well get going," said Starlight.

"Off to Anna's right?" asked Mario.

"That's right," replied Starlight.

"Lead the way," said Mario. And so with Captain Falcon joining the party, Starlight led her party out of the stadium and to the shores where Anna was stationed.

Author's Note:

Chapter 28 complete. Captain Falcon joins the team! Congrats on Link for his victory. And now as our heroes make their way to Anna's, their restocking (maybe) to prepare for the next biggest battles that'll be coming their way. Very soon they'll be facing off with the boss in the next area. Hopefully magic can counter machines though.

PreviousChapters Next