• Published 17th Aug 2019
  • 2,864 Views, 255 Comments

Light and Darkness - FandomPlays1234



When two gods come face to face, the war between light and darkness and good and evil begins

  • ...
3
 255
 2,864

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 25: Bikers

Starlight, Kirby, and Sunset continued to walk around the track looking for more puppet fighters and spirits. It wasn't long until they ran into a puppet Captain Falcon blocking their path.

"Just one this time eh?" asked Starlight.

"Poyo," said Kirby. Captain Falcon thrusted his arm forward and waved them over, then saluted.

"Come on, show me ya moves!" said Falcon.

"Well who's taking this guy?" asked Sunset. Kirby walked over and tapped Starlight's hoof. She looked down as Kirby pointed at Captain Falcon

"Poyo!" Kirby squealed excitedly.

"You want to take him Kirby?" asked Starlight. Kirby nodded as he jumped up with joy. "Alright go for it," Kirby turned around and stepped forward.

"Go little buddy!" cheered Sunset. Falcon gave a wide smile as he ran towards Kirby. Just as as he was about to throw a punch at him, Kirby jumped up and onto his head, knocking him down. Kirby landed on the ground as Falcon fell on the ground. As he was getting up Kirby ran up to him and threw a barrage of rapid fire punches. He then grabbed him punched him several more times before throwing him on the ground and kicking him before jumping on top of him. Falcon's body bounced off the ground and into the air where Kirby sent him flying with his hammer.

"Let's go Kirby!" cheered Starlight. Kirby turned around and gave a happy Poyo not noticing Falcon getting up.

"Ah look out out!" warned Sunset. Kirby turned around as Falcon's leg started to burn.

"Falcon Kick!" Falcon ran at Kirby as he kicked with his burning foot. But surprisingly, instead of dodging, Kirby began to inhale sucking Captain Falcon in. He let out a grunt as he tried to escape.

"No, what are you doing!?" Starlight screamed. Kirby swallowed as a replica of Captain Falcon's helmet sat on his head.

"Wha?" asked Sunset.

He spit out Falcon and ran towards him as he came in for a leg sweep. As Falcon was launched in the air, Kirby jumped and pulled his hand back causing it to ignite.

"Falcon Punch!" Starlight and Sunset watched in awe as Kirby knocked Falcon into the closest wall with a single punch.

"Oh my Celestia," said Starlight. But Falcon wasn't done, he jumped out of the wall and ran towards Kirby

"Kirby watch out!" warned Sunset. Kirby turned around as Falcon nailed him in the face with a burning kick. Kirby yelped as he was knocked into the air. But before Falcon could land another attack, Kirby transformed into a large spiky ball and dropped himself on top of Falcon. Kirby returned to his normal state and jumped, kicking Falcon in mid air.

"Kirby, Kirby, Kirby!" Starlight and Sunset cheered in unison. Kirby walked over to Falcon as he lay on the ground and pulled his hand back. Falcon got up to try and attack only to get a face full of Kirby's burning hand.

"Falcon Punch!" Falcon let out a yelp as light burst out from his body.

"He did it!" cheered Sunset. Kirby turned around and did a little victory dance as he lost his Captain Falcon helmet. The spirit emerged from the puppet's body and hovered over to Kirby as he walked back to Starlight and Sunset. Starlight opened the album allowing the spirit to enter and closed the album.

"Let's keep going," said Starlight. Sunset nodded as Kirby let out a happy Poyo. The three continued to make their way around the race tracks and ran into four Wario puppets no too far from where Kirby fought with Falcon.

"Seriously there's four of them!?" asked Sunset.

"Look's like that's one for each of us plus one extra," said Starlight.

"Poyo," said Kirby.

"Well let's just get this over with," said Sunset. The puppets turned around to face their three challengers and pulled out motor bikes.

"Are you serious?" asked Sunset.

"I hope they're not," said Starlight stepping back. The Wario team laughed as they charged at the three.


As the three battled with the four Wario puppets, the rest of the party waited on the bleachers.

"Looks, like their dealing with Wario now," said Lucario.

"I kinda feel bad for them," said Villager.

"Why's that?" asked Twilight.

"Let's just say Wario has a tendency of being 'unprofessional' during battle," said Mario. Twilight, Spike, Ember, and Cadence looked at each other with confusion.

"Never mind, don't worry about it," said Mario.

"Kirby's combos were impressive, were they not?" asked Eleven.

"Indeed," agreed Link.

"Honestly, I would've preferred to be the one beating up people," said Bowser. "But if it meant that I had to go with those two cute ponies, then I wasn't about it,"

"But Bowser what's wrong with ponies?" asked Peach.

"They're cute, and happy, and really annoying," groaned Bowser.

"Annoying huh?" asked Cadence.

"Yeah so what?" asked Bowser.

"Why don't you say that to my face!?" Cadence yelled as she kicked Bowser. Bowser screamed as he was launched into the air. A giant pillar of light shot down from the spot where Bowser was KO'd.

"Way to go on killing Bowser, Cadence," said Mario. As he said that, Bowser descended from the heavens riding on a platform. He jumped off and glared at Cadence.

"What the hell was that for!?" growled Bowser.

"Like you're the one to talk," said Cadence. "Who do you think you are calling a princess annoying?"

"You two, now's not the time to be fighting," said Lucario. Cadence and Bowser backed off without breaking eye contact and took their seats.

"It looks like they managed to defeat at least two of those puppets," said Ember.

"Man I'm bored, I wanna go help them," said Piranha Plant.

"Go then, nobody's stopping you," said Link.

"Really?" asked Piranha Plant.

"Knock yourself out buddy," said Villager.

"Heh see ya," said Piranha Plant as he hopped off.

"Hope they wouldn't mind," said Link.

"I'm sure they won't," said Mario.


Kirby smashed his hammer into Wario's back and sent him flying as light burst out of his body. Starlight, and Sunset gasped as they stopped to catch their breath.

"Looks like that's the last one," said Sunset. "Phew I'm beat," Starlight walked over to the puppet's body and opened her album as the spirit emerged. Starlight obtained the spirit and walked back to Kirby and Sunset.

"Well shall we keep going?" asked Starlight.

"Honestly, I feel tired but yeah I can go one more," said Sunset.

"And you Kirby?" asked Starlight. Kirby smiled as he let out an excited Poyo. "Very well let's keep moving," said Starlight. The two stood up and followed Starlight as she led them further down the tracks.

Author's Note:

Chapter 25 complete. Nice Starlight got two more spirits in this chapter. Plus we also got a first hand experience of Kirby's copy ability. Looks like Captain Falcon was his first victim. That falcon Punch really did a number on them. We also got to see a small portion of what the others were doing while they waited. From the looks of it, it seems like Bowser and Cadence aren't getting along. Let's hope they can fix it before Galeem.

PreviousChapters Next