• Published 11th Sep 2019
  • 241 Views, 1 Comments

After Burnout - ForeverCaseInPoint



Get ready to cry of its horribleness because this is a pathetic and sad attempt at getting better at writing.

  • ...
 1
 241

After Burnout

After Burnout, Anon is back at peace, very thankful that this is after that over 4000 word burnout story of doom. It's nighttime. Time for Anon to take a break and rest in the bed. Anon earned at least that much. So Anon lays on the bed, and sleeps on it. Outside his house, a home wagon thing. In it is a bed. So Trixie lays on the bed, and sleeps on it.

It all happened in some grass field of Equestria. The next night, they meet. Knock, knock, knock on the Anon's door. Silence. By Trixie "what's her last name", Trixie asked the door.

"Hello? Is any pony here?"

After a Silence, Trixie slams open the door that is not locked.

"THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE IS HERE!"

Trixie was screaming at two Anons, Anon and you, because...

It was all in Anon's head. Anon gets in the house, somewhere in some grass field of Equestria. Today has been Burnout. Tomorrow is After Burnout.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Burnout, Anon is back at peace, very thankful that this is after that over 4000 word burnout story of doom. It's nighttime. Time for Anon to take a break and rest in the bed. Anon earned at least that much. So Anon lays on the bed, and sleeps on it. Outside his house, a home wagon thing. In it is a bed. So Trixie lays on the bed, and sleeps on it.

It all happened in some grass field of Equestria. The next night, they meet. The door opened before Trixie knocks it. Anon asks Trixie before Trixie asks Anon so Anon asks Trixie this:

"Hi. Can I go in your wheeled wooden home?"

"Actually, The Great and Powerful Trixie was hoping you know the way out of here."

She finished using her voice. Only then did she find Anon is gone, and then "his" house! And then... the sun, replaced by the moon. The Great and Powerful Trixie greatly and powerfully grumbles to herself, going to her wagon, because that's what her home wagon thing is called. Trixie decides to sleep the nonsense away, which so happens to be what Anon was doing in Trixie's wagon. Today has been Burnout. Tomorrow is After Burnout. Yesterday was That Promise. Maybe removing the house that was not Anon's to begin with keeps That Promise, but too many promises are broken too many times for any promise to be given so much as a fraction of a chance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Trixie wakes up, she finds Anon is waking up. What's more is Trixie's wagon is moving. Since no pony knows a way out of here, Trixie's wagon decided to get out of here by itself. Before long, everything that surrounds the wagon is gone. It was not long before a new setting simply appeared into existence, and the wagon enters a portal not so long later.

Finally they're here. The real Equestria. Trixie looks outside her wagon's window. She sees Ponyville. Trixie exits her wagon and meets the pony responsible for filtering people in and out of Ponyville. Trixie waits while the pony reads over Trixie's wagon and Trixie's magician outfit. This goes on for some minutes, but no one cared. Trixie's prepared to wait until the pony is finished verifying Trixie's right to enter Ponyville, because Trixie would rather wait here forever than stay in that place that shall not be mentioned ever again.

Trixie is waiting.