• Published 5th Dec 2019
  • 4,048 Views, 13 Comments

Pregnant Sun - Bendy



Princess Celestia feels like she's gotten really ugly and fat when she became pregnant. You give her some tender loving to alleviate her fears.

  • ...
18
 13
 4,048
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

Princess Celestia feels like she's gotten really ugly and fat when she became pregnant. You give her some tender loving to alleviate her fears.

I do no such thing.:ajbemused:

9975596
Heresy!

I do want more. I want more!!!! Hyper fat and preg story please!!!!

9975646
Could be hot and funny.

Fat I'm not into, but macro and preg combined? Allllllll of my yes. Combine that with hyper preg with superfetation and you've got my dream combo, but that's just me. I'll take what I can get when it comes to things like this, and you've got a good start here.

9976436
Superfetation???

What is that?

9976201
Do you have any tips about writing a pregnancy story or a weight gain/fat story?

Well, obviously there has to be more now! You didn't even get to the good parts yet!

9976436
I'll try my best. I might even get an editor to look over it with me. There isn't many big pony x human romance/clop stories sadly, let known ones where the mare is pregnant.


9976503
Not so much, since this the first time I'm doing it.


9978169
I'll try.

This is a cute and funny story so far.

Will this be updated soon?

10779959
I'm not sure. It may be canceled, unfortunately. Who knows.

Login or register to comment