• Published 7th Aug 2019
  • 540 Views, 5 Comments

Different - Hardwired



After the two royal Princesses finish an experiment, the end product isn't what it seems.

  • ...
0
 5
 540

Chapter 1: The Experiment.

Luna paced anxiously around her room, as her sister, more calmly, but still anxious, watched her.

As she walked around the room, going in circles, Luna said nervously: “What if the experiment doesn’t work out? What will happen if something goes wrong? What wi-”

Her sister gently covered her mouth with her hoof: “It’ll be fine, it will work out, and if it doesn’t there always the next attempt, right?”

Luna answered: “I guess so, we should better make this as soon as possible, we practiced for months, we can do this.”

Celestia comforted her sister as much as she could, but it was clear that Luna was very nervous, the clear drops of crystalline sweat dripping from her face.

Celestia said: “We can do this; we can create a new filly or colt from just magic, we can begin.”

They both headed out to a room, the temperature there is very cold, the room seemed empty, the walls, floor, and even the roof were white, there was absolutely no furniture in the room.

Luna nervously said: “You know how to do this right?”

Her sister chuckled: “Of course I know how; we just join horns and use our magic to create it”

Luna, embarrassed, said: “Oh yeah… I just am nervous”

Celestia gave her sister a hug while saying: “It’ll be fine.”

So, the procedure began, they both join horns and they fired up their magic. The light produced from their horns was so intense that it could have gone on for miles if it were not for them being in the room.

A big explosion of smoke appeared after they both joined the magic of their horns, they were coughing frantically from the amount of smoke there was, but also there, was the end result.

There was a small, green colt sleeping on the floor when the smoke dissipated and they saw what they had created, they were overflowing with joy!

Luna, in excitement, said: “We… did it? WE DID IT!” She started hugging her sister really tightly, and so did her sister.

Celestia, gleeful, said: “Yes, we did, we did what was thought to be impossible by our ancestors.”

Luna said, joking a bit: “Who will be the main mom?” They both chuckled. Celestia responds with: “Let’s just both take care of him at the same time.”

Luna, a few moments after, hits a blunt: “Wait, how we will tell the rest of the Mane 6 about this? I mean, they don’t know a single thing about this.”

Celestia suddenly becomes nervous: “Do you think we should do a formal introduction, or let them find out themselves, after all this is the legendary 7th element.”

Luna says after: “We don’t even know what element this is, this is only in the hidden section of the library, if somebody knows about the 7th element, it’s Twilight, so I think we should keep him for a bit, and then we should introduce him to them.”

Celestia: “I say we enroll him in Twilight’s School, he’ll learn a lot there, I don’t know if he even knows how to speak, but I hope he does.”

Luna picked up the sleepy colt and put him on her back and went to her room where she tucked him under the silk sheets of her bed.

Then, Celestia went back to her room to sleep, as Luna did her nightly routine on checking on everypony’s dreams.

Naturally, Luna first checked his creation’s dream, and there was… nothing, it was pitch dark, so Luna decided to hop by on his dream.

When she did, everything was completely dark, so she just decided to say: “You are destined for great things, your name shall be… Hardwired.” she decided on that before going onto others ponies dreams.

Author's Note:

This is the shortest chapter in the Fic, I think the chapter-length will range from 800-2000 maybe.