• Published 30th Oct 2019
  • 548 Views, 33 Comments

Fallout Equestria ABC: Dangers of the Wasteland - Doomande



Surviving in the Wasteland is as easy as ABC... or is it?

  • ...
4
 33
 548

Outro

I finally finished, letting the chalk fall back below the board, “Are there any questions?” I asked looking out, seeing a single hoof shoot up, “Yes?”

“Are those stories real?” the young filly asked, “I mean, they were all so… different…”

“All stories are different, told by many different ponies, and true or not, I feel the lessons they tell are truly more important, none of this has been easy, but you all have better lives than I or your parents, Equestria has always been changing, not always for the better, but you can all see the skies again, you have protection, and while these dangers still exist, I also believe you have better protection from whatever may be to come,” I continue tearing up.

“Just remember the lessons you’ve learned, who knows what may end up saving your life? Or the life of another? Who knows where your cutie mark may one day lead? All we know for sure is, be yourselves, and stay safe…”

Author's Note:

By G-man64

Comments ( 9 )

9920001
Uh maybe they have calm-minicators >.>;;;

XD yeah messed that up lol.

9920001
I have been sick a lot lately, so haven't had a change to actually read the stories properly before posting them. Will give them a look over and fix typos like that when I get better.

9920031
Hey happens to the best of us

9928917
Thank you! They aren't depicted much at all in the fandom, but I'm hoping to help remedy that hehe cx

I'm glad my chapter made it into the story. :twilightsmile:

10168790
Thanks for the answer. Really had to face palm after that.
Though what I really meant was what does a Zonkey look like? I don't really think there was enough description to picture Mikaella, or another Zonkey.

10168807
Here's what Mikaella looks like! Sorry, I would've replied sooner if I'd seen your comment before now ^^"

10320443
Really well done on drawing out Mikaella.:coolphoto: Really inspiring to see her in full form.

I really hope you expand her in future stories.:pinkiehappy:

10322368
Awh, thanks! c: She'll be an important part of my main story!

Login or register to comment