• Published 8th Oct 2019
  • 270 Views, 11 Comments

Forever playful - Rainbow sparkle1



Something really bad happens to pinkie pie, and there is no cure to save her

  • ...
 11
 270

the next day

The next day i woke up to a very stressed RS, i was very confused how she even got into my house.

"Wait, how did you even get into my house?" i asked her

"That doesn't matter, what matters right now is pinkie, i woke up to find a urgent letter next to my bed from the hospital about pinkie." she replied

My eyes went wide, and we both left my cloudhouse to warn everypony about this. Once every pony was warned, we rushed over to the hospital to see what was going on. Once we arrived, the nurse came in to tell us some really sad news, pinkie is on her last minutes, we immediately rushed over to her room to be with her when she dies. When we got there, pinkie was hooked up to more machinery than yesterday, we all were surprised to see the condition that she was in. Then she uttered just one word, "hi"

"Hey pinkie" i said, still somewhat shocked.

"Wow" twilight said "seems like the nurses are very serious about your sickness, i need to do some more research about this"

"Yeah *cough* i agree" pinkie said, sounding like she is going to die, which i sure hope she doesn't at this point.

"Ugh, normal egghead stuff, boring!"

"Rainbow!" applejack replied at my complaining, "this is serious dash, pinkie is in a serious condition right now!"

"Ok, ok, jeez" i knew what she meant, "i'll keep my mouth shut"

"You better." she said under her breath.

"Well pinkie," rarity asked,"how are you feeling darling"

"A little better now that you all are here"

Wait a minute, if we are the key to making pinkie better, i better tell twilight.

"Twilight, i have to tell you something," i called, and twilight came over to listen to what i have to say.

"Yes rainbow?"

"I know i may sound like an egghead right now, but i think i know the cure to pinkie's sickness!"

"Really!" she replied with joy in her voice, "how?"

"You heard how she said that she felt better that we were here, well i think friendship is the cure to the sickness that she has."

"Oh my gosh i think you're right rainbow! I need to tell everypony now!"

Classic twilight

"Hey girls" she said, alerting the others, "me and rainbow found a cure!"

"Really, and how so?" rainbow sparkle asked us.

after twilight explains everything...

"Oh my goodness" rarity replied,"that's great"

"Yay" fluttershy whispered

"Yee haw" applejack cheered

Everypony was happy that we all know a cure and twilight ran to the nurses to tell them the good news. When twilight returned, she told us that they let us stay with pinkie as long as we want, even past visiting hours. We stayed with pinkie the entire day, and told some great stories, and we even stayed overnight, though some nurses and doctors were confused why there were non patients in the hospital, but other nurses explained why.

Author's Note:

this took over several months to do due to school, youtube, and reading other fics, but it's finally done, next is the last chapter