• Published 10th Sep 2019
  • 623 Views, 48 Comments

Neocros 2: Light and Dark - Samuel-Neocros



Neocros now lives with Rainbow Dash, and life resumes as normal. It's his friend's birthday, and the couple decide to throw a party for him.

  • ...
2
 48
 623

11: Showering with Rainbow

"Showering with Rainbow"

~.~~..~~..~~..~.~.~~.~.~~.~

As the morning sun gives the bedroom a soft glow, the couple was asleep, satisfied with last night. Rainbow Dash was the first to wake, opening her eyes and meeting the water dragon's chest. She yawned, and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She glanced up at her boyfriend's long neck, before meeting his sleeping face. Rainbow smiled warmly, as she snuggles into his chest.

"I love you, Neo." She murmured. As Dash waited for him to wake, she stared at his resting expression. He seemed peaceful, more peaceful than usual. She sighed, nuzzling into his neck before kissing his collarbone. He stirred a little, but gave a yawn in his sleep. Dash took a deep breath and sighed, relaxing as she rested her head on his chest. Neocros opened his eyes, sleepily. He saw Dash's smiling face, prompting him to weakly smile back. "Good morning!"

"Good morning..." He replied, sleepily. He tilted his head down, and pressed his forehead to hers. Rainbow blushed a little at the unexpected gesture, but could sense his affection, and so she gently pressed back, with their noses touching. They hold the intimate moment a little, wanting to feel their inner auras touch, and bathe in each other's presence. Even when they pull apart, their sense of connection lingers even after sex.

Before she got up though, she gave his nose a small kiss, smiling as she caught him by surprise. He blushed shyly in reply, making her giggle a little. After a few minutes, Neocros and Rainbow got out of bed. As Rainbow got ready to leave, Neocros suddenly took her hoof. Curiously, Dash turned to ask what was up, but then she saw his rather pale face. She could tell something was wrong, and he began to express his feelings. "W-...what will happen to me? I don't know when they'll--"

"Hey, It's alright." Rainbow Dash placed a hoof on his chest, with a face full of concern. The water dragon felt tears slowly stream down his eyes.

"No matter what, I'll always be by your side." She replied, intimately. Neocros' nervousness started to fade, as a worried smile came to his face. Rainbow Dash added, with determination in her eyes. "If they want to take you away, they gonna have to go through me!"

"Thank you.. my little Dashie..." He sniffed, before he whispered a soft. She gives him a soft hug. He paused, but wrapped his arms around the beauty with sleepy eyes.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, I'll be out in--" She was interrupted when he takes her hoof again, and asks her one last request. He spoke in his softest voice, in fear of embarrassment, even though his request wasn't anything to be embarrassed of.

"M-M.. May I join?" He asked. Rainbow blinked, but nodded.

"Sure, why not? C'mon!"

With that, she takes his hand, and they enter the bathroom, together.

~ ~ ~

Rainbow Dash got in first, with Neocros barely able to fit in the shower, having to crouch down her Dash's level for the most part. Rainbow glanced up at her dragon, and spread her wings.

"Hey, Neocros? Could you wash my back?" Rainbow asked. He nodded, without hesitation. She turned around, placing her hooves on the wall as he rubbed soap in his hand. Part of him was feeling fuzzy, but he had to focus deep inside. With that, the dragon gently rubbed her back with his soapy hands.

The cyan pony shuttered, and relaxed her muscles as he went in circles in between her wings, carefully moving down to her lower back. He shyly touched her sides, tickling her a little by accident. He carefully washed her sides, before asking if he could wash her front. Rainbow Dash blinked, but nodded, trusting him. With the consent, he rubbed his soapy hands across her chest, and down her abdomen, moving his thumbs in large circles. She sighed, as he gave her belly special attention. Rainbow always loved it when he'd rub her belly. She exhaled. "Feels so good..."

As he rubbed her, he could help but blush as he heard her moan, so he went slower. He decided to move onto her sides, using both his soapy hands to caress his girlfriend's ribcage. As he was doing this, he thought. "Darn.. my girl's really small... and quite soft."

He paused. Rainbow opened her eyes and asked why he stopped. "Uhm.. sorry, can I have a turn now...?"

Dash smiled. "Sure thing, big guy."

Neocros tried to turn around, but struggled a little due to his sheer mass. After a bit of shifting, his back was towards Rainbow, giving her easy access to his dorsal fins. Rainbow Dash carefully scrubbed his back, finding it easy due to the smoothness of his scales. She assumed that they're meant like that to help him glide through the water while swimming. The only challenge was his dorsal fins and possibly his hair.

As Neocros lowered his head, he sighed, feeling his girlfriend's hooves clean his back, rubbing his back spikes, making him feel her heart beat for a second. At first he felt a little scared, simply because he wasn't used to it, but found it quite relaxing and even comforting as she kept going. Neocros' mind drifted a little, he felt something he hadn't before. The water rushing down as well as briefly floating below them felt more... touching. It's odd, but he felt a light connection with the water. It's as if he could feel the water's aura, minus the soap. It goes a few inches deeper with the feeling of the ocean, for some unexplainable reason.

It feels like he might be one with it... somehow. His thoughts were interrupted, but not abruptly, by the voice of his love.

"H-Hey uh...could you wash my wings?" She asked, while turning around and opening her wings a little. Neocros smiled a little, and gave her a nuzzle on her shoulder.

"Yes, love..." With that, he gently gave the same motions he gave with her chest, moving his thumbs in circles on the joints of her wings, being extra delicate as to not hurt them. Rainbow closed her eyes, and sighed he was preening her.

After a few more minutes, they decided to get out and dry off. As Neocros dried himself off with the towel, he glanced over to Rainbow, where he saw her hair wet and dripping. She looks up at him with bedroom eyes, and Neocros' blush was definitely apparent despite his blue scales. Rainbow Dash chuckled seeing his reaction.

~ ~ ~

Later in the day, Rainbow Dash and Neocros both hang out in a grass field. Rainbow was flying in the sky above him, with the sun partially behind the clouds, creating a beautiful sight. As Rainbow soars through the air performing, with the sun beams peaking through the clouds, it makes her look like the Princess of the wind. The breeze was perfectly cool for today, especially with the near perfect temperature.

As he watched Dash in the sky, he summoned his Dual Spark in his left hand. He glanced down to it, and was thinking for a moment. He was thinking of what to ask Rainbow, for that he wanted her to watch him train with his forms. He glanced up, and waved to her, gesturing her to come down.

Rainbow Dash noticed him, and hovered down to eye level.

"What's up?" She asked. Neocros showed her the Dual Spark, and asked her if she could watch him train. Dash replied. "Sure, why not? I haven't seen Light form in a while."

Neocros smiled softly. "Nice.. it's time to see what Light mode can do!"

...
To be continued

Author's Note:

Hope this was satisfying enough. :twilightsmile:

Comments ( 2 )

aah now that qulity this flow trough perfectly i really wish for you to secced and curius of what comes next have a good day

Login or register to comment