• Published 29th Jul 2019
  • 1,718 Views, 14 Comments

Soarin's Comfort - BradyBunch



Unsure of your relationship with your boyfriend Soarin', you voice your concerns to him late one night. How will he reply?

  • ...
8
 14
 1,718

His words

Author's Note:

This is for those who want a male ASMR for once.

...Mmm… Babe… it's 4:00 in the morning… what are you-

Ngh!

… Are you all right? You're hugging me really tightly. Don't think I can't hear your breathing, too. It's rapid. Aww, what happened? Did my cute girlfriend get a nightmare?

… No? Well, what? I'm listening… however best I can at 4:00…

… What?

No, no, not that kind of 'what.' I mean… what makes you think I don't love you? What happened to all the dates we went on? The ice cream we ate, the clouds we relaxed on, the times after practice when we'd make out in secret without Spitfire's knowledge?

Still need reassurance? How about this?

...Mmm…*mwah*

Come here. My time to hug you now.

Ahh… just droop. Relax. I got you. I'm not going to let anything happen to you, you awesome Wonderbolt hottie. Oh! I caught that. I know you smile when I say stuff like that.

With that said, allow me to continue, you beautiful flower. Keep on letting me pet you like a cat, you purrfect adorable kitty. Ha ha ha! Sorry. Just slipped out.

… You doubted that I love you?

… You really doubted that you love me?

Whoah. That's another matter.

Look, I… ask myself the same question all the time. I have to. I always have to wonder if you're the one I should love for all eternity. And you should feel the same way with me! But at the same time, we need to make our relationship work out ourselves. We always need to work at it. Always.

Look at me. Look-there we go. Let me gaze into your gorgeous eyes.

Listen. I think soulmates… are whatever we create them to be. We had enough in common when we first met, but to keep ourselves together and not drift apart like normal friends, it requires us to work at it.

And I'm not giving up on you, Rainbow. Never.

Because? Well, because you're the mare that's made the biggest impact on me. You and I can soar through the clouds at the same speeds, and relax at our favorite places and eat the same foods while watching the same awesome movies. Together, we have something. There is no other pony I'd rather be with than you.

Lie down. There we go. Head in my lap. I'll scratch your back… and kiss your face. I remember, when you did this to me, I nearly cried. No one had ever done something like that to me. I never thought that, while I treat a mare like my princess, she should treat me like a prince. Rainbow, you made me feel special like never before. I will never forget the way you make me feel. So I want to make you feel the same way.

Gosh, this was always my fantasy before I met you. I always wanted to caress a girl as softly as possible, gently and with utmost care. Just for the sake of cuddling.

Well, yeah. Heh heh. I did also thought of sex. But colts always think about that. I'm no special case. All I do is keep that drive behind me when I'm with you. I would never think of doing anything to upset you.

Why am I being so liberal with this?

Well… can I tell you a guy secret?

Okay. Let me say… stallions are often so starved of appreciation or kind words that when anyone, and I mean anyone says something nice to us, we follow them around because what if they can give out more? And that's how we ruin relationships. We get clingy and annoying, and you start to want space. And when you get that space, we wonder what we did to get you to move away. It… doesn't really sink in.

Yeah! Yeah, you get it! So… once we know how nice it is to have kind ponies who love you… the way you love me… we want to repay them with what makes us happy. By telling them just how wonderful and amazing they are.

Mmm…

…*mwah*

*peck* *peck* *peck* *peck* *peck*

Ha ha ha ha! Didn't expect me to move to your collarbone, huh? Or your neck and cheek. Hmm, you like that?

I knew you would, my little cutie. You're the cutest thing, Dash. Every little thing you do is magic. Every word you say is music. Your eyes shine brighter than Luna's creations. I don't need astrologers, musicians, or magicians. I find all of them in you.

Yes, Rainbow. It's true. At any time of day, in any place, you give color to my world. You've filled me up when I've been starved. I cannot say just how much you've blessed my life. We'd be here all night, and the next night, and every night after that.

Shh. Shh. It's okay. You don't have to say anything. I already know how you feel.

You don't need words?--hmm!

Mmm…

*mwah*

...Gosh, have I ever told you how good you are at kissing?

Yeah, plenty. You're right. But I'll tell you. Your lips are the most kissable lips on the planet.

How would I know? I mean, I haven't sampled other examples, of course, but I'd assume yours is… the best.

Hmm, what do you say? Want me to kiss you on other parts of your body?

Your cheeks just got a lot more colorful. Ha ha ha! You get even more cute when you blush like that!

Yes you are! And besides, denying it makes you even cuter. Look at you, with your wrinkled rainbow bed head and your pouty lips and your scarlet cheeks. How could anyone not want you? I'm the luckiest stallion in Equestria to be with such a beautiful mare like you.

Mmm…*mwah*

I got an idea. Let's squeeze the tiredness out of you. Right around your waist. And I'll caress you ever so lightly on your back… and your neck! That was quick! Even your legs! Right there on the inside, for just a moment.

I hope you can trust me to not go too far. Because if you will, I can do this all night.

...Or, you know, until I collapse. Heh. Whichever comes first. Come on, let's see which one will win.

Comments ( 13 )

This is really good! I like how you included Rainbow Dash in it instead of it being a non-specific character, like in the other ones. I liked the other ones better, I think, but this is still really good, too! :twilightsmile:

I'll admit I'm not the target audience for this, but it was good and I liked it. It was sweet and caring you can tell her really loves her. Also what he said about us guys is true, we can get really clingy to someone that cares. But some guys are to scared to show we love them and that can cost us just as much.

9755874
This.

This made my day. This was amazing. Made my heart burst a little bit, if I gotta be honest. That's adorable.

This was a good fanfic and like Who you think I am said, I'm not in the target audience, but I just enjoy a good fanfic

Lots of clishes that can make a reader cringe...

But hey, in a short and sweet read like this one? Not so much.

This is adorable! I loved it! I got to read Soarin's words. He's my stallion crush! Thank you, Brady.

You're not done with these are you?

9830248
I've felt less of an urge to write them as the summer wore on. I hope to get back to work on one of them, but I also feel like trash at the moment. And a higher priority right now is A Rather Large Adventure. It's my baby. But I also feel less of an urge to continue that. I've just generally felt more and more dismal and miserable, actually, than usual. I just don't want people like you to worry about me, so I don't mention it.

Oh my goodness.
I hope you know how beautiful this is.

Upvoted, favorited, and you have my follow for life. Thank you for such wonderful stories. Especially this one.

10054116
Thank you so much for enjoying this. Thank you for your love and admiration. I hope you read more of my stuff in the future. You're amazing.

This is so freaking sweet! It was so mushy, but in such a perfect way.
Great reading!
:)

You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!!
Pasco Connect

Would you be ok with me reading this on my YouTube channel?

Login or register to comment