• Published 21st Jul 2019
  • 3,865 Views, 4 Comments

Sisterly Squabbles - Gassipons



Celestia punishes her sister with her own little Luna eclipse

  • ...
6
 4
 3,865

Sisterly Squabbles

Luna!!!!!!!” Celestia’s voice came booming down the corridor, causing Luna to look up, alerted.

Moments later, her sister was in the doorway, eyes fixed on Luna with indignation.

“What is it this time, sister?” Luna turned her attention back towards the game she had been playing dismissively, only stoking the flames of anger in her sister more and more.

“You know what.” Celestia barked. It wasn’t often Luna saw her sister so riled up.
My cake.”

“Oh. That was yours? I’m sorry, sister. Perhaps next time you should get your name written on it.” Luna looked back up at her sister with a satisfied smirk, but the face she was met with was not nearly as amused.

"Do you have any idea how long I've been saving that for?"

Luna shrugged nonchalantly. "Well, it was probably almost out of date. You should thank me for finishing it off. Though - I have to say it tasted delicious." She licked her lips tauntingly, and in that moment, Celestia had had enough.

Before her sister had time to react, Celestia had pounced onto her, pulling her into a scrap on the floor and eventually, through a certain manoeuvre, was sitting on her Sister's back, trapping her beneath her broad, heavy plot. Luna immediately began to wriggle and beat her hooves against the floor.

"Get off!! Y-You're crushing me!"

"Oh, don't be so melodramatic." It was Celestia's turn to smirk mischievously.

"No fair! You know your plot is bigger than mine! I can't even move!!"

Celestia merely chuckled at her sister's fruitless attempts at escape. "You need a time-out, sister."

Luna tried again to get away from the weight pushing down on her, but it was clearly a pointless exercise.

"Apologise and I just might consider letting you go." Celestia smirked.

"Never! You always steal my food and I don't go crazy over it!"

"It's funny you should say that, Luna. After I found you'd finished off my cake, I decided to get back at you and eat everything you had saved up in the refrigerator."

"What?! Not all of it, surely!"

"Oh, yes. Those burritos. That leftover pizza. Those bottles of... ugh... Raspberry Gamer Juice you seem to be so fond of. I have to admit, it all tasted pretty good, but I really don't think it agrees with me."

Luna didn't need to see the smirk growing across her sister's face to know exactly what this meant. It had always been particularly amusing to Celestia to torment her sister with her various gross bodily functions. Even when they were just fillies, Luna had many times found her head shoved under a heavy blanket and blasted with a fart, or stuffed into an armpit. She assumed her sister had grown out of such juvenile forms of punishment, but it suddenly seemed that was not the case.

"Oh don't you dare." Luna once again started struggling violently, trying to pull herself along the floor and away from under her sister's flanks, but she was just too heavy.

"I'll give you one last chance," Celestia giggled, "Say you're sorry and I'll let up."

"Never!"

"Too bad."

Celestia scooted a little further up Luna's torso, still straddling it with the entire weight of her white, curvaceous plump cheeks.

All of a sudden a dampened, bass-heavy fart rumbled against Luna, sending waves of vibrations through every part of her body.

"Eeww!! Celestia!"

Her sister just giggled again. "Oh, my. Do excuse me."

She could feel Luna immediately make another attempt to kick and shake her way free, and after a few seconds, the smell hit her.

"Oh my-!" She covered her muzzle with her hoof, letting out a spluttery, involuntary cough.

The smell was a thick, unrelenting fog of damp, vegetative gas. No matter how much Luna covered her face, the stench still somehow found its way into her nostrils. It was a smell that brought her immediately back to those days as a filly where her sister would torment her in a similar way.

"Get off!!"She yelled, but Celestia was going nowhere.

Instead, raising her shoulders and compressing her abdominals, the princess felt another rippling burst of flatulence softly pur against her sister's back, deep and thundering, as her anal releases often were.

"Oh, I am sorry! They just keep slipping out. Three cheese burritos must not sit so well in that stomach of mine." Celestia tittered facetiously at Luna's fit of desperate struggling in response, shaking her plot from side to side to get comfortable again.

"These smell abominable! Repugnant!"

"Well, I wouldn't use such harsh words, but I have to admit they are a little smelly."

"When I get out from under here... you have no idea what I'm going to do to you, sister."

"That is if you do even get out from under there. Perhaps I'll stay here permanently. Your body does such a good job of taking the brunt of my gas for me. It's even doing a good job of making them nice and silenced. I won't have to worry about waking the guards in the dead of night after one of my cake binges."

She was, of course, just joking with her sister, but the fear of being pinned beneath Celestia's noxious and windy rump for eternity sent a surge of panic through Luna.

"You've had your fun. Now get. off."

"Oh, you're no fun at all, sister."

Celestia shuffled her way even further up along her sister's body, settling her fat ass down right on top of her head, using her forehooves to keep her lower body pinned in place.

"Wh-What are you doing!? Y-You'll crush my skull!"

"Oh, don't be so dramatic. You'll be fine." Before Luna could give any sort of response her head was shrouded in a newly-produced cloud of sickeningly warm gas.

She retched, trying to fan the repulsive smell away from her face but finding herself unable to.

Celestia's horn began to glow as she briefly raised her rump off her sister, and using magic, flipped Luna around onto her back.

"H-Hey!"

She sat back down, only this time with her ass facing Luna's face directly, radiating the horrible aroma of sweat and vestigial fart fumes.

"How about this?" She asked her sister, who tried to once again pull herself away, "If you plant one little kiss on my flank, I'll let you go."

"You must be joking!"

"Come on. Doesn't it just look so kissable?" She wiggled it from left to right, shaking Luna's entire body with it, then lifted it and plopped it down a little closer to her sister's muzzle.

Luna suddenly realised that Celestia wasn't just sitting on her chest, she was now also sitting on her arms, trapping them beneath her and disallowing her to reach and cover her face.

"This has gone too far, sister!"

"C'mon! Just one little kiss!"

Luna remained unmoved, pressing her lips together as she glared warily at her sister's back end.

The brief silence was broken by Celestia - or rather, her ass, which blasted out a quick, gurgling fart.

"Oh! That one was a little wet. I'd hurry up and do what I say before..." She let out a short, naughty chuckle.

"You think I'd put my mouth anywhere near... that!?"

"Well, if you won't do it voluntarily, I can always make you. If my farts are bad enough to smell, I can't imagine how they must be to eat." Celestia peered over her shoulder and looked down at her sister, smiling at the grumpy, pouting face she saw staring back.

"Fine! Fine! You win, but if you ever try to do this to me again, there will be dire consequences."

"I'm sure there will, Luna." Celestia grinned.

The younger sister swallowed her pride for a moment before stretching her neck upwards and reaching her pursed lips towards the two large, doughy globes of white that both pressed together to form Celestia's dark, sweaty crack; the crack Luna knew her muzzle would be forced into if she didn't comply.

Closing her eyes and drowning in the humiliation she was made to suffer, she felt her lips make contact with the surface of her sister's ass, and, predictably, at that very same moment Celestia forced out a deep splutter of flatulence, hitting Luna square in the face and causing her to recoil her head immediately.

"Uh uh uh.." Celestia added chidingly, "That wasn't good enough."

"Oh, come on! Let me go!"

"You need to kiss between the cheeks." She flashed her sister a suggestive grin before reaching back and spreading her cheeks, revealing her pink, rubbery perineum that gave off a dank, earthy stench.

Luna crumpled up her nose, but she knew this was the only way her sister was ever letting her up, and based on just how toxic her farts were, she didn't want to be subjected to many more of them.

She pushed her head forward, filled with dread, until eventually she planted a half-kiss on the sweaty surface of Celestia's exposed rear.

Of course her sister took the opportunity to send one last wet fart Luna's way, hitting her directly with a puff of acrid stench.

"There! Now get off me!"

Chuckling to herself, Celestia got up and watched her younger sister spring up and away to the other side of the room.

"You are disgusting." She sniffed herself, knowing the miasma Celestia had imbued her with wasn't going away for a while - no matter how many showers she had and no matter how hard she scrubbed.

With a final grumble of resignation, Luna left.

"Oh, and you'll have to tell me where you got those enchiladas from, sister. They really were toothsome!" Celestia cocked her hind leg and unleashed one last splutter before she headed off to deal with her duties.

Comments ( 4 )

Nice and short😊

What the hell did I just read?

But seriously, it was grossly funny, with amusing cover art.

Login or register to comment