• Published 11th Aug 2019
  • 1,378 Views, 17 Comments

When Chaos & Magic Mix (Oh So Well...) - lillytheomegawolf



A reformed Discord swaps magic and chaos for a day. It's okay, his marefriend, Celestia agreed to it. ...While she was half asleep.

  • ...
1
 17
 1,378

The Best Laid Plans...

Five of the six student six sat around the table in the cafeteria of the school enjoying a late breakfast. They were currently missing an earth pony. The windows to the outside world were covered in cake and frosting. The gaps in the dessert showed a crazy world outside. A tree kissed the glass then shot away.

A wide eyed yak returned her gaze from the display to her friends.

“I think we should go outside and experience it!” Silverstream declared joyfully.

Gallus scanned the princess's letter and shook his head. “Na. I vote to stay in here. The chaos seems to be leaving the school alone just like the letter suggested it would. I vote we keep it that way.”

“But I want to find out what kinds of freaky cool powers I can get!” Smoulder exclaimed as she finished her last mouthful of breakfast.

“I guess it could be highly insightful to try my changeling powers out there.” Ocellus ventured. “But I’ll only go if you all come with me.”

“I’m with you.” Smoulder grabbed the colourful bug in a hug.

“Sure,” Silverstream agreed. “Come on grumpy!”

Gallus playfully fought the hippogriff off. “I’m not grumpy. Someone kept me up last night.”

“Because you’re so fun to snuggle!” Silverstream squee’d as she latched on to the griffon and began to nuzzle him.

Smoulder broke out into raucous laughter and fell against a shyly giggling bug. Yona broke the table as she too shared in the moment of levity.

“Hi, guys!” Sandbar greeted the group as he stepped through a swirling silver portal and into the middle of the room. All eyes were on the swirling patterns behind the colt as they faded into thin air.

Gallus hurriedly sat up, shoved the huggy pink hippogriff off and pretended as though nothing had happened. “Dude. How did you do that?”

“Uh… Pinkie gave me this uh, portal gun. She says it runs on earth pony power.” Sandbar shrugged as he wielded a strange claw like device on his right forehoof. “Since my parents are kinda freaking out, I thought I would come here and have fun with you guys.”

“Yona glad to see Sandbar.” The yak was quick to give her coltfriend a hug. “Can we try this portal of yours?”

“Sure,” the green colt grinned. He lifted his forehoof and fired three times. Two swirling portals appeared before the group of friends. “Don’t they look cool?”

“Yeah, they do.” Smoulder was quick to agree.

Sandbar grinned, “just remember, the cake is a lie. Or… at least Pinkie Pie says so.”

“That one looks like it goes to yak bedroom.” Yona pointed to the left portal and the shimmering room beyond. “Pony got something he need to share?”

“Uh… nope. Just, uh… pretend you never saw that.” Sandbar sweatdropped and fired twice in a quick bid to summon a new portal.

Silverstream glanced into the new portal then upward to one that had appeared near the ceiling. “Why does it look like this leads to the portal above us?”

“Because… portals?” The colt grinned.

Yona threw herself through the middle portal and fell like a bomb from the portal above everyone’s heads. The cracked table exploded into a million pieces and began to rain rose petals.

“Woah.” Smoulder dashed through the middle portal only to fall through the portal above and land in a small ring of fire.

Ocellus tentatively poked at the portal to the group's right. “Is that… a beach on the other side?”

“It looks nice, Let’s find out!” Silverstream eagerly rushed through the portal.

The group followed with haste and found themselves on a quiet, long beach somewhere. They were standing on a cloud that was floating up then down again like a platform in a video game. Far along the shoreline to their right, they could see a huge number of flying shapes approaching from the sea.

“Griffons?” Gallus wondered aloud.

“I wonder what they’re doing…” Silverstream said. “Maybe we should fly over and say hi!”

“Na. Something feels wrong.” Gallus replied.

Thunderlane and Cloud Chaser flew overhead and waved at the students. The small group waved back, eyes wide with wonder as they beheld a pretty sparkling rainbow that trailed behind the couple.

“I’m going closer to watch.” Sandbar leapt off the cloud as it came close to the sand and shot a portal in front of them.

With great care, Sandbar aimed the portal gun far along the beach and fired. The swirling portal before them came to life as a connection was established. The colt eagerly led his fellows through, keen to find a close spot to watch the flight of so many griffons.


Four rodeo clowns shot through the sky and landed with a mixture of comical party sounds. They held their various positions for a moment as they stood in the middle of the Appleoosa fairgrounds. Bales of hay danced around the rodeo clowns, two of whom began to leap and dance. Troubshooes regarded his surroundings with caution.

Woebegone, the only other member of the troupe who had not yet joined in gave Troubleshoes a lazy hug. “Come on partner, this looks great!”

“Ah dunno.”

Hayblaze, a warm yellow stallion wearing a pink tutu leapt toward Troubleshoes. “Look, I'm cupid!”

The tutu wearing stallion whipped out an ornate pink bow and arrow and shot the large stallion in the shoulder.

Troubleshoes stared in shock at the arrow that protruded from his right shoulder. “Uh, why do Ah feel weird now.”

“Cause, the princess of love gave me this bow n' arrow and now I’m Cupid and you gonna chase that mare of your dreams.” Hayblaze grinned confidently as he nocked another arrow.


"But Ah don’t have a mare of my dreams.”

The young yellow stallion deflated somewhat. “Seriously? A big guy like you… why not?”

“Why do Ah feel so weird…” Troubleshoes pondered. The extra large pony tapped the ground with his right forehoof and suddenly he sprouted like a magic bean.

The once large brown stallion found himself as tall as a large barn. "Chaos... why can you not play nice with me?"

Suddenly the stallion had a feeling.

It started softly.

Three of his fellow rodeo clowns hovered in front of his face, one had blown his cheeks up like balloons while Hayblaze and Woebegone simply floated.

“I feel like Ah need to go to ponyville an' see th’ princess?”

“Wait, Princess Twilight?” Hayblaze exclaimed, his eyes wide.

“Yep.”

The tutu wearing stallion nudged his fellow floating earth pony, “see, my arrows really do work!”

“Yea, but now you’ve made him go crushing on the princess.”

“Ah’m not crushing anypony.” Troubleshoes stated as he carefully scanned the surroundings and noticed he had accidentally crumpled the side of a barn with his hind legs already. A couple of farmers and rodeo ponies gazed up in awe at the large stallion.

“Hey, go have fun!” Woebegone exclaimed.

“But Ah don’t wanna hurt anypony.” The titanic brown stallion replied hesitantly.

“You won’t. Come on! We can go with you if you like.” Woebegone continued to gesture excitedly as he flipped over and began to float upside.

“Yeah, I wanna see you meet the princess.” Hayblaze chimed in, “I wanna see you get yer love.”

“But princesses aren’t mah type.” Troubleshoes levelled a flat, unimpressed gaze at the grinning yellow stallion.

“Maybe another arrow will help?” The comparatively tiny stallion was quick to fire. The arrow landed like a needle on Troubleshoes shoulder and immediately grew to a comparable gigantic size, pinned to him.

Hearts wafted through the air as Hayblaze cried out things about finding his true love.
Troubleshoes wasn’t listening to any of that. He was too busy staring at the arrow that poofed out of existence, leaving him free of any arrows in his side.

“That-” Troubleshoes tripped on a stack of barrels and came crashing down like a falling silo.

The ponies that he landed on flew like ragdols along with all the barrels, hay and trees.

The trio of floating rodeo clowns gazed at the giant in awe.

“That was incredible!”

“We truly can do anything without hurting others!”

The giant brown pony rose slowly to his feet, kicking over the nearby barn in the process.

“Ah- Ah need to get goin'. Maybe that princess Twilight knows somethin’ about what’s going on around here…” With unsure movements, Troubleshoes fled toward the distant town of Ponyville.

“Come on guys, let's follow him!” Hayblaze announced as he hitched up his tutu, then sped toward a floating barrel and rode it like a rocket behind the titanic station.

The station with cheeks full of air shook his head and began bobbing along toward central Appleoosa.

Woebegone shrugged, dived at the scattered barn and grabbed the four largest pieces of timber. He attached them to his hooves and took off running like a drunk weasel on his makeshift stilts.


A troupe of attacking griffons, a thousand strong flew toward the shores of Equestria, hell bent upon the destruction of the peaceful ponies within. As they passed into the air space of the foreign land they noticed the air felt strange.

As they passed over the sandy shores below and drew nigh of the woods everygriff noticed the woods up ahead. Something was wrong with the trees. Many were floating. Or flying like a griffon after a hard night at the pub. There was also what looked like a group of large exotic rocks flying around the treeline.

Chief Grandeur and his son Glen glanced at each other.

The younger griffon gulped, “what is going on father?”

“I think it’s Discord! Watch yourselves!” 

The chieftain’s warning was followed by a blast of wobbly air that caused half the army to fly upside down while the rest of the flock found themselves pointed toward their homeland beyond the sea.

“Sir, I don’t like this!” One of the captains cried out as he began to spin like a top through the sky.

The mini tornado griffon began knocking griffons out of the sky, left, centre and right.

Chief Grandeur bellowed angrily. “No! We must-” 

The mighty beast found his chest fluff amplified to the size of his tail feathers and something began to tickle his tum tum. The proud warrior burst out into giggles and found himself falling like a stone. Despite the freefall, his wings refused to work and somehow, the mighty leader was not afraid. He landed with a splash, stunned in the beach’s shallow waters. Somehow the fall was as damaging as Brick jumping off a tall tower. No falling damage is a wonderful thing.

Glen fell face first with a splat into the sand nearby, flowed by the rest of their flock. Half lay with the tide licking their faces like a cat, while many griffons found themselves impaled in soft sand with various comedic slaps, crashes and squelches.

Before the griffon chief sat a pair of grey mares, one light, one mid and one a darker blueish grey. They looked overly serious for ponies.

Several hundred feet behind the mares, a group of six different creatures watched. The blue griffon in their midst was clearly laughing, collapsed against the giggling pink hippogriff. The sight annoyed the mighty chief Grandeur no end as he forced his now normal plumage back into place.

With a high pitched teleport sound, a pink earth pony appeared in the midst of the duo. Her right foreleg fell from her forehead and she was quick to wrap her sisters in a great big hug. “Hi girls! Whatcha doing out here?”

“Casting out a bunch of rocks.” Limestone rounded on the griffons.

“Rocks?” Glen asked, totally lost.

“You!” Limestone glared at the would-be attackers. The boulders that had been floating above the trees raced toward the greyish blue mare and at the signal from her forehoof, landed with a titanic set of thumps in the sand nearby.

“We are not rocks. We are here to conquer your lands!” Chief Grandeur flicked his tawny brown wings, rather put off by the mare’s apparent ability to control stone.

“You’re not.” The blueish grey earth pony replied, her expression dour.
“Meet our pets.” Limestone stomped the ground and glared at the griffin who towered above her.

“What-?”

Any further words were cut off from the mighty griffon chief as the large boulders sank into the sand. From below, an army of boulders shot skyward. The shocked griffons found themselves carried on the mighty stones till they passed from Equestria’s borders. As the boulders passed the invisible border they appeared to lose their power and fell like rocks toward the ocean below. The many griffons hastened to take wing.

As a thousand griffons hovered in the sky, flabbergasted by the strange events a pegasus couple flew over the beach where the pie sisters continued to stand guard.
The pegasus couples’ cries of joy were followed by a pretty rainbow. All eyes lingered on the beauty.

Chief Grandeur growled and flew back across the invisible border in the sky. “Come on, we will attack by air. Stay away from flying rocks!”


Many in the army tentatively obeyed their master, the ruler of all Griffonstone.

With their re-entrance, the pegasus couple began to fly toward the griffons. The pretty rainbow began to expand till it covered the horizon like an impending storm.

“What the-! What is that?” Gilda called out.

Chief Grandeur gazed along the incoming rainbow. “I have a bad feeling about that rainbow! Quick griffons, fly!”

The whole flock of would-be attackers fled from Equestria. Their hurried wingbeats ripped at the sky, chased by an inviting rainbow that smashed against the invisible border in the sky.

“Great job Limestone!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed as she tacked her two sisters in a tight hug.

“Seems Discord’s power is good for something.” The blueish grey mare shrugged as she returned the hug with one hoof.

Marble nodded as she continued to watch the fleeing flock.

“I can take us home now if you like?” Pinkie Pie offered eagerly.

Limestone shot her bouncy sister a disdainful stare. “I don’t like your teleporting. We use Marble’s method instead.”

“Marble?” The pink party pony released her sisters and began bouncing eagerly around. “Oh, oh! How do you move super-super quick?”

“Like this.” The tough earth mare strode up to a small stone that had been left on the somehow still pristine beach. She tapped it with her left forehoof twice and a large rabbit hole popped into existence.

“Now we follow her in.” Limestone shot her surprised pink sister a light, brief smirk.

“Cool!” Pinkie Pie eagerly waved to the group of shocked looking students who continued to stand some way off.

With a comic boing! Pinkie Pie followed her sisters into the hole and moments later, they popped out of a large rabbit hole behind the mighty castle of friendship in all its, still damp, splendour. The hole shrank, quickly vanishing once the last mare had exited.

“Can we do that again?” Pinkie Pie eagerly asked her sister.

Marble shook her head and pointed to Pinkie Pie’s friends.

Pinkie Pie lit up. “Oh! I better find my battle cake!”


“What just happened?” Gallus wondered aloud, shocked by what his own eyes had witnessed.

“I think a bunch of griffons just got their tails kicked by one earth pony!” Smoulder fell over laughing.

After a few moments levity, Sandbar examined his spare front hoof then tentatively tapped it against the sand. A small patch of flowers sprang up. The colt wondered at the display for a moment before he turned his gaze back to where boulders had flown. “I wonder how they did that…”

“How about like this?” Yona leapt into the air.

“Yak slam!” Yona butt slammed the soft sand. Sand showed the group of friends and the yak found herself five yaks deep in a large crater.

“I want to play in the water! Gallus, I want to see what you look like as a seapony!" The excited hippogriff led the griffon toward the sea.

“Okay, only if I get to do this!” Gallus swiped the hippogriff out of the air and rushed with chaos boosted zig zag speed over to where the waves grew large. He tossed her into the ocean. 

A pink claw grabbed the blue birb and he found himself splashing into the cold salty sea along with her. As the pair sank, Silverstream’s pendant lit up and they were transformed.

In contrast to Silverstream's soft, curvy form, Gallus looked more like a half shark, half griffon kind of seapony. He blinked in surprise as he eyed his new form. "Huh... this actually looks kinda cool. I expected the chaos to do something crazy."

Silverstream smiled as she admired her companion’s form. ”I think we may have passed beyond Equestria's borders. Do you want to try one more time closer to the shore and see what happens?"

Gallus shook his head. "Maybe later. This feels weird enough as it is. Race you to that rock down there?"

Silverstream noticed the indicated sunken bolder. "Okay. Ready? Go!"

The pair of seaponies took off playfully through the ocean.

Sandbar used the portal gun to jump onto a flying tree. He fired a portal under Yona then in front of him.

The young yak landed heavily on the tree. The huge wooden flying object tilted toward the sand.

The pair of youngsters screamed as the sand rushed toward them. With a surprisingly soft impact, they found themselves skidding along the beach at crazy speeds on the large tree. It was sort of like a go kart.

Smoulder and Ocellus watched the pair shoot past. The dragon grinned, “I bet they’re fine.”

With a deep breath, Smoulder tested out her fire breath. The normally dangerous fire was whiteish blue and the temperate appeared to drop in front of her.

“Do you have ice breath?” Ocellus wondered. “I have an idea!” The shapeshifter changed into a large stag and used his antlers to throw sand into the air.

Smoulder breathed on the sand and smirked as the whole lot became a large frozen block. It plopped neatly into the sand before the pair. The dragon placed a hand against the cool surface. “Not bad… I think I prefer fire.”

“You have to admit, it is quite cool.” Ocellus commented softly. “Do you think you might have any other new abilities?” 


“I dunno… I wanna see what you got too.” Smoulder replied with a playful grin.

The stag changed shape and became a light blue male young dragon.

Smoulder grinned, “nice.”

Ocellus checked his new form out, “uh… I was supposed to turn into me…”

“Really? Cause it looks like you did a great job turning into a super hot dragon.”

“I- Have a really deep voice…”

Smoulder grinned as she stepped closer and put an arm around her companion. “I know… it’s kinda hot.”

The male dragon shot his companion a panicked look, completely unsure how to react to such a comment. “I’ll try again…” A swirl of green took hold of the changeling and revealed…

A rather confused young light blue dragon. He stood there on the beach glancing down at his own body. “But… I should be me.”

Smoulder giggled. “Try change into another creature.”

The changing dragon nodded demurely then shapeshifted into a bright pink hydra.

Smoulder gazed wide eyed at the sight of such radiant pink. “Woah. So. Much… pink.”

With a flash Ocellus returned to her usual form as…
A male dragon. The rather unhappy dragon gazed at his own feet.

Smoulder lifted her companion’s head to meet her own gaze. “Hey, it’s just for one day. Besides… I like it!”

“Y-you do?” 

The real dragon rolled her eyes.

“Well duh. Hey, can you do this?” 

Smoulder summoned her fire and breathed at a large rock that floated by. Green acid flew from the young dragon’s maw. The small boulder melted. “I like this one!”

“Um… I’ll try.” The ex-bug took a dainty breath and unleashed…

…A few flickers of ice breath. 

“No, no, not like that.” Smoulder shook her head. “Watch me. I’ll show you how it’s done.”

Ocellus attentively watched as his companion struck a pose.

“You gotta take a really deep breath, like this.” The young dragon filled her lungs to their uttermost then unleashed a bout of frost breath upon the beach before them.


She smirked at her changeling pal. “Think you can copy that?”

“I’ll try.”


“Alright. Who’s who?” Spike was quick to take centre stage, eager for some fun.

“Can you and Discord be the final boss?” Shining Armour asked as he turned to the draconequus couple.

Celestia turned to Discord with a smile. “I think it would be exciting to be mock villains.”

“I agree.” Discord held out a forepaw for her to take, “my lady…”

The sunny draconequus giggled softly as she took her partner’s paw. Discord’s horn lit up with a soft yellow glow.

“What if I’m the one you both are guarding?” Rarity spoke up.

Celestia and Discord shared a look. “You are quite welcome to be our captive.” The princess lifted her left paw and clicked. “Your knight in shining armour is on his way to rescue you.”

With that, Rarity vanished from the group and appeared on the top of Spikes D20.

"Hi, everypony!" Pinkie Pie yelled as she bounced up to the group. She carried a large slab of bright yellow cake, strapped to her side like a shield. "I hope I'm not too late to join in. Are Celestia and Discord the bosses? Oooooh!"

"You're just in time." Discord replied with a sly smile.

The party pony was quick to bound up to the draconequus's side. "But now I'm here and your auntie Pinkie is ready for action."

Spike cleared his throat. "The line is drawn.
The heroes stood face to face with their foes.
On one, Shining Armor, Cadance, Big Macintosh, Twilight, Luna, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy... uh Pinkie?"

The grinning party pony bounced up and down beside the two 'villains.' "Yeppers?"

“Pinkie you are on our side remember?” Twilight spoke up.

Pinkie pouted. “Yeah but your side looks unfair and mean and doesn’t have cake.”

"Uh, does that mean you want to be on Discord and Celestia's side?" Spike Spoke up, somewhat unhappy over the interruptions.

"Yeppers!" Pinkie Pie bounced onto Discord's back and used it as a springboard to reach the other noodlebeast.

"Okay." Spike took center stage once more as Pinkie Pie swung from Celestia's tail. "And today's boss fight sees our heroes seek to save lady Rarity from the clutches of Discord, Celestia and their loyal baker, Pinkie Pie."

"That's me!" The suddenly serious baker now wore a chef's outfit and wielded two cakes.
"And I'm ready to fight- no I'm not!" The cakes and outfit vanished as Pinkie gazed out toward Ponyville.

"Pinkie?" Applejack spoke up."Are you okay?"

The chef's outfit reappeared on the pink mare. "We can start. When my date shows up, we have reinforcements!”

“Say what now?” Applejack stared at the party pony in shock.

“Since when did you find some pony?” Rainbow Dash spoke up.



“He found me.” Pinkie Pie grinned.

“Enough talk!” Spike cried out, “I want to see some action.”

Twilight and Luna took to the skies in anticipation. “We’re ready.”

"And Ah' think..." Big Mac spoke up as he strode over to stand beside his friend, Discord. "Ah'll fight alongside mah, good friend... Discord."

"I'm a good friend?" Discord gazed at the earth pony in surprise.

"Eeyup. Ah' think this also makes the playing field about level." Big Mac suddenly was dressed in dark outlaw looking clothes.

Applejack gawped at her brother. "But Big Mac..."

The stallion smiled mischievously and dipped his hat to his sister.

Spike groaned. "Anymore changes?"

"Just two incoming. But I'm sure Cheezie won't mind if we start now." Pinkie Pie grinned as she bounded up and down on her large battle cake.

A serious chaos mood settled on the party. It was time for a chaotic battle to rescue the fair maiden.

Spike took a deep breath, "alright. This time."


Blueblood stood, transfixed in the street of Canterlot, shocked out of his mind by the chaos surrounding him. Unicorns hovered and phased through solid walls. Earth ponies plated plants in solid stone with their hoofsteps while pegasi decorated the skies with twinkles of every colour imaginable. Fillies and colts played on chocolate clouds of chaos or bounced around the city as though it was one giant bouncy castle. On every street corner there were a few snobs in shock or calling out to their princess to save them. The noble prince made a break for the castle. He had to find Celestia. There must be some way to restore order. As he crossed the threshold the prince found himself in his bedroom.

Blueblood huffed. This was getting annoying. He strode out his bedroom door and found himself in the palace armoury. A light brilliant gamboge stallion appeared by his side. This rather lanky stallion was wearing shining silver armour and was smiling at him far too brightly to be entirely sane.

“Sir Blueblood.” The lanky stallion called joyfully out as he stepped closer.

The posh white stallion shot the speaker a disdainful look. “What, peasant?”

“It is I, sir Cheese. Otherwise known as, Sir Cheese. Or Cheese Sandwich. Or the future husband of the element of Laughter. I am here to offer you a noble quest, brave prince.”

“You are?” Bluebook turned to more carefully regard the strange stallion. The prince noted the stallion was far too lanky to be palace guard material. “And what sort of quest could you possibly offer me?”

“The quest to save your fair lady.”

“But I don’t have a wife. And there is none who I have met worthy of my attention.”

“Are you sure about that?” Sir Cheese smiled back.

“Um…” Blueblood ducked as an earth pony drifted overhead and clanked against some shields, eyes filled with wonder at being weightless. “Shouldn’t it be the guards' job to rescue ponies?”

“Ah, but remember faint hearts never won fair lady.” A yellow fore hoof extended, a free offer to the freaked out prince.

“But-“

“No time!” The happy stallion bounced in place.

Somehow, Blueblood felt his hoof rise. Something in him knew that the mare of his dreams awaited. But this is ridiculous!

Spotting the rising white hoof, the joyful stallion grabbed hold and briskly began to lead him toward the front gate of the city. As the pair crossed through, the world shimmered and with a jolt Blueblood found himself standing in front of a small country town.

“Welcome to Ponyville!” Cheese Sandwich announced joyfully.

Blueblood was quick to confront on the grinning stallion. “How in the hay did you do that?”

“Why, twas simple. It’s fast travel between areas. With Discord’s magic in the air, any earth pony such as the Pies or myself can do it.”

“The… pies?” Blueblood replied slowly. Was this stallion supposed to be making any sense at all?

“Quickly now, our future wives await!”

“My what?” Blueblood took a few steps away from the town.

And then he felt it. His maiden was indeed in need of saving. He had a mare to sweep off her hooves! Without another thought, Blueblood took off at a gallop through the centre of town. He quickly passed the armoured party pony. 

With a rather large bounce, Cheese Sandwich shed his helmet. It landed on Blueblood’s horn with a clang.

In shock, the noble prince unleashed a weak bolt of energy from his horn. The bolt vanished into the helmet. With a mighty wash, the metal spread across the prince’s form till it covered him from head to hoof in the most regal, trimmed armour a prince could hope to wear.

Blueblood paused for a moment to admire the suit of armour. “Now I feel ready to rescue fair lady…”

“Good. Now let me get my accordion out and we will be ready to go!” Cheese replied jovially as he whipped out his squeezebox and held it aloft like some mighty totem. The lanky stallion leapt forward, ready for action.

Author's Note:

References here to my big story, Fall of the Rising.
Also, several other things such as a couple of video games, if you can guess.

I am having fun with this story as it's not taking itself seriously at all.

I had partly written the fight scene to rescue Rarity then decided that I wanted to hold that off till the next chapter as I like where this ends. I know much of the fandom appears to dislike Blueblood, but I think that given a bit of growing up he could be quite the noble stallion and perfect for his fair lady.
Troubleshoes was fun to add in too.
So... coming up next, the big chaos fight with a couple of DND references in there for fun.

Comments ( 2 )

This was rather fun to see. Definitely didn't expect a portal gun or that change to Ocellus. Definitely was surprised at how the chaos magic messed with the Y6. Seems like Cheese and Blueblood are pulling a quest like in Don Quixote with how silly and weird the setup to next chapter was. Nice to know that Pinkie and her sisters are completely taking the day in stride and it was odd yet nice to see a reference to FoTR- especially one that was so silly compared to the tone of that story. And Troubleshoes will be an issue for next chapter it seems. This continues to be a blast.

10441041
The change to Ocellus was hard not go with once it poped into my head.
Pinkie and her sisters are some of the best ponies for making use of the day. They are sure to continue to feature in varous ways. And it was fun poking some fun at the big villian in Fall of the Rising while giving Gallus and the other Y6 a laugh.
Good to know its a blast :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment