• Published 15th Jul 2019
  • 1,696 Views, 99 Comments

Mine For The Taking - forbloodysummer



Spitfire, the woman who wants for nothing, meets Adagio, the woman everyone wants.

  • ...
4
 99
 1,696

Heat

Heat. The overwhelming sensation was one of heat. Near-tropical humidity, friction of bodies against each other, an endless ocean of hair. Massive walls of curls falling either side of her face, and more above her forehead. Ginger-hued, when their presence didn’t block all light. Air trapped inside like a sauna. Rivulets of sweat reaching out to grasp at more hair, plastering it to skin.

Lips on her own, and on her body. Hungry lips, never sated, soft over sharp teeth. Seeking out the innocent places, the neglected places, and the best places. Burning as they touched, chilling as they left. Lips that whispered while they teased and staked their claim.

A new sensation with each movement. Explosions of colour as hips rolled. An inner furnace flaring as a back arched. Passion fruit overwhelming her nostrils, whisky in her veins.

Then bodies shifting, cool air on her face. Hair lifted away, hanging a foot above her. A lion’s mane, silhouetted in moonlight, framing a face as a vessel of primal passion. Moving over her, like an animal.