• Published 25th Jul 2019
  • 1,515 Views, 26 Comments

More Than Just A Figure - Undertotem



Furoato Sho, a Japanese student, and member of the Dojo community called Hyun's Dojo as an animator. One day, when doing an animation an accident happened and he was now transported in a new world. How will he cope, now that everything has changed?

  • ...
9
 26
 1,515

Chapter 4

A sea of white, dull yet expressive. A place where suffocating closeness will be felt, yet the field is expansive. A place where time has no meaning, yet tells so much history. Where it is both tangible and intangible, a place that exist and does not at the same time. A place, where if one were to see, they would find eternal insanity and enlightenment. A place where all things started, yet where all things ends as well. In this place, only those who are part of it, are able to harness what resides within. In the valley of white, a speck floats. To others, this is a sin to the purity of the white plane where the speck resides. But who is to complain if the only thing within the white is the speck. Slowly, very slowly, the speck drifts through the endless white void. With tattered clothes and a bleeding body, this thing, deep asleep, oblivious to the surroundings.

(Finish the video if you want.)

The speck was unnoticed by two other specks, one in blue clothing, and the other in black clothing. Both seemed to be fighting, for an indefinite amount of time. Both running through the white void, on an existing ground. Neither one losing or wining, but somehow have an advantage against each other. Waves of pressure emits when one of the specks deliver a powerful blow, the ground cracks and fractures, craters are made, yet they disappear the moment you leave your eyes on them.

(Finish the video if you want. Although at the end they still continue fighting for the sake of narration.)

As time passes, the speck laid waiting, waiting, waiting, for something else to happen. The floating speck, still asleep, but this time somewhat aware of their surroundings. Soon, a ripple through the white appeared. A black inky fluid pours and drips from an endless ceiling, down to the endless floor. The black slowly falls, like a tar or oil being poured. The white, seeming to mix within the black, slowly shifting along with a accent of blue, and together, they form a pillar of sorts. This was then noticed by the two other specks, as they stopped fighting to observe the phenomenon. They then continued fighting, ignoring the strange occurrence.

Slowly, very very slowly, the speck continued to float forward towards the pillar of sorts. The speck now fully conscious, upon noticing the black and white swirling pillar, did not feel fear or anxiety, but somehow, comfort. As the speck neared the the pillar, the speck was slowly being swallowed by the inky blackness, until the speck was fully consumed. There, the speck felt like drowning, suffocating, finding it hard to breathe even though the pillar does not restrict air within. And soon the black pillar disappeared slowly, drained form its existence along with the floating speck. From far away, an inky black leaks into the white plane forming yet another pillar of black and soon disappearing like the first one. As the view expands, more black masses emerge at random times and disappearing at random times as well. And rested on a palm, the black masses within the white void, nothing but a mere insignificant speck, a being looked at its palm, focusing on the appearing and disappearing black masses. And from the once floating speck that recently disappeared, a voice was heard within its mind.

TRAIN.
GROW.
POWER.


Furoato Sho suddenly woke up, heavily sweating after a dream that he couldn't remember. He didn't know what made him wake up, but his senses are now on high alert. He quickly looked around and scanned the room to assess his current situation. He now finds himself in an unfamiliar room. The room had white walls with a tan wallpaper with a simple design about 3 feet from the ground. In the room, two tables are found, one beside the bed Sho rests on, and another on the opposite wall, opposite of the bed, with a chair beside it. To his left, a rather comfortable looking couch rest on the same wall where the head of the bed is, between the couch and the bed is a table. To the right of the bed, is the window, looking out of the building where the stallion resides.

Sho looked to where he laid on, seeing a white clean blanket. He felt something on his left wrist, a small paper cuff with words imprinted on it. He then lifted up his covers and look within, and he sees what appears to be white patients gown. On his arm appears to be a device strapped around his arm, linked to a device beside his bed, monitoring his heart rate. He then looked around again, and soon he notices somethings on the table opposite of him. Without delay, he set aside his covers, removed the device from his arm, and walked towards the table. He saw his clothes, his black leather hooded fur jacket, his dark blue shirt with a single stripe of light blue on the left side, his baggy denim pants and underwear, all neatly folded, although tattered looking due to the fight from the fight before. Beside his clothes were his steel plated gauntlets, and beside that were the two tonfas that he previously kept behind his waist.

He could still remember it "clearly" before loosing consciousness. A fight between him and another, a darker alicorn, one he does not remember the name. Last thing that he remembers was being struck from behind and the feeling of intense pain, and after that, nothing else.

"Sonogo nani ga okotta nodesu ka?" (What happened after that?) He thought, as his eyes wander towards his black steel plated gauntlets. He moved forward to take the gauntlets, but his hoof made contact with something, hitting it in the process. When he looked down, he saw the same black steel plated greaves, one toppled over due to the contact of his hoof. He looked at his belongings for a short while, and soon focused from within himself. At a near instant, the clothes, and the gauntlets, disappear with a shine of blue light. And at the same instance the gown that he wore disappears and on him a black jacket with a rather high collar appeared, inside he wore a white tank top, his pants less baggy and slightly tighter looking. On his head is a black cap with a white triangle within a circle on the middle of the cap, and on his hand are gloves that cover only the palm of his hands.

(Something like this, no face mask)

A few seconds after his clothes appear, a new set of gauntlets appear worn on his hands. One that is mixed with leather and brass, looking kind of like it came from somewhere industrialized. Four crystals that seem to glow blue, is embedded on the forearm of each gauntlet. A switch is found at the end of both gauntlets and out of that are wires that connect to various places within the gauntlet, seeming to give it power from an unknown source.

Putting on the final touches of his clothes, mainly the black steel plated greaves on his hooves, he stood up and created the final piece of his set of clothing. For Sho, he always admired the styles of gas masks, so to complete his looks, A blue light appeared from his left hand and there spawned a black gas mask that fits his muzzle, and at the center of the mask is a white glowing triangle within a circle.

Upon putting on the mask on his muzzle, he faces the window and stares towards the busy town full of active ponies. He stares for a while admiring the view, that is until his ears flicked towards the door and he heard voices behind the door behind him.

"Quickly, something bad must have happened to him!" Sho heard a muffled voice of a mare behind the door.

The door then crashed open, and Sho heightened his senses, prepared to retaliate if needed. As he turned around, he then saw a face of a panicked mare with white coat and light pink mane and tail. With her are two of what seems to be guards of some kind.

"Halt! Stay where you are!" One of the guards said in a commanding voice.

"Ehhhhh~ So that's what royal guards look like" Sho thought as he stood still looking between the two guards. The guards then move forward, spears drawn and pointed to the suspicious stallion in black, standing in a high priority patient room. Unknown to the guards that the stallion that they were trying to arrest is the high priority patient. As the two guards walk nearer to Sho, Sho raised his hands up in a halting manner.

"Ohhhh, matte, matte, matte (wait, wait, wait)!!!" He said as both his hands are directed towards the two guards. The guards on the other hand stop for a second at the gesture towards them, both wondering what the stallion was saying. While behind them, Nurse Redheart was worried as to where the patient was. But the more she observed, the more she noticed small similarities of the stallion that she's seeing to the patient that was confined 5 days ago. But her thoughts were then disrupted as two bodies slammed to the wall to the right of her.

Pushing the guards with a wave of energy from both raised hands, Sho stared at the airborne guards as they hit the wall opposite to him. The sound from the crash was loud enough to be heard through the walls and along the corridor, that it alerted some of the other guards that were guarding inside the building. Hearing the rush of guards towards his room, Sho looked back towards the window and opened it. He then looked back towards the white mare nurse that was standing at the frame of the door, and he gave her a two finger salute. He then proceeds to teleport himself on the otherside of the window, his body going static and glitch-y, and then disappears in a flash of light, only to reform on the otherside of the window.

Falling down from 5 stories, Sho landed on the ground with a rather sizable crater on the ground. But due to his rather alarming escape, a group of pegasai guards came out of the building from somewhere, along with a group of unicorn and earth pony guards. Seeing this Sho picked up the pace and ran away from the building as fast as possible, that is until his path was blocked by a group of guards.

Making it easier for the guards, Sho decided to play with them for a while. Every time they would attack, he would warp backwards or behind them, dodge multiple attacks from various angles, deflect spears and swords away from him, and even surprise them with a Fakeout. Fakeout, a move where Sho would make himself intangible, visible, but intangible, digitizing or glitching a part of him or his whole being just before an attack hits. And after Fakeouts, he would then jump back avoiding an attack from somewhere else. Sometime he would grab the back of their heads and shove them towards a different direction, or towards another guard. Mostly, Sho isn't making any violent physical reactions, only slight kicks, pushes, or trips, but all in all harmless.


Twilight and Spike along with their friends except for Applejack, were walking towards the hospital to visit the young stallion that saved them from Nightmare Moon. They've been visiting him for the past week, checking up on him since the magic surge. Sometimes they visit in groups a few times only about one or two were able to visit. For the girls, it has been a rather interesting week for them. From Twilight running away from most of the townsponies because of tickets, to Applejack saving the town from a stampede, to Fluttershy saving them from a dragon. Not to mention, the small increase of guard activity patrolling the town due to the sudden outburst of magic, ordered by Princess Celestia herself to keep an eye out for the young stallion.

As the group started to walk closer towards the hospital, they heard voices shouting and grunting, along with the sound of metal clanking. Concerned the five ran towards the noise, only to see a group of guards being played around with, by a pony wearing black clothing. Twisting, flipping, vaulting, and dodging, said pony in black clothing avoided most of the attacks that came towards them, the ones that do manage to hit just passes through. The girls and Spike, didn't know what to do at first, but since the royal guards were the ones having the trouble, they decided to help them, well mostly.

"Okay Spike, I don't know whats happening here, but I need you to go back to the library and send a message to Princess Celestia on whats happening right now. Hopefully she arrives soon." Twilight said to her dragons assistant. She then looked at her friends and said, "Come on girls lets see what we can do here." She then went towards where the fighting is happening, and the others soon followed, although Fluttershy followed reluctantly.


Sho was having fun, to say the least, laughing at the missed attacks while also destabilizing the energy around him, making magical attacks fizzle out. dodging one last attack, Sho jumped back and continually flipped by springing both arms and legs upon landing, and landed on all fours. He then slowly stood up, his upper body slightly bent forwards, arms dangling, right leg forward, and left leg at the back. He then raised his right arm up but his left arm aimed at the ground, he then clenched his right fist and opened his left hand, then punched the ground with his right.

For the guards and for the newly approaching mares, all was tense, for the guards mostly. Suddenly, loose dirt and stones started floating around the area. The guards didn't know what was happening, but they knew that something was up, and that something was made by the stallion infront of them. The earth pony guards then took a defensive barrier, preparing for something to happen, the pegasus guards took to the air, waiting to strike, and the unicorn guards prepared their spells. About this time, the group of mares arrived as they saw the guards take formation and the floating dirt and stone.

Then, that's when they saw it, the gloves of the stallion glowed, more specifically, the crystal stone embedded on it. The stallion then suddenly raised both arms into a somewhat defensive position, both arms vertical and infront of the shoulder, the crystals shining, but not blinding. Then suddenly, the floating dirt and stone suddenly shot forward, towards the stallion guarding with his arms, but it did not hit him. The stones and dirt floated infront of the guarded stallion, then it started to fuse and shit within each other. And soon it covered both of the stallions arms and gloves, protecting them, like a suit of armor.


(Right most gauntlet)

Sho, after creating his new weapon to play with, raised his head, and looked at the guards infront of him, not noticing the mares to the side. Then, he smiled.


At Canterlot Castle

"What does it say Princess Celestia?" A voice of a gentle wise old man said.

"Hmm... It seems that the guards that I have placed in Ponyville are having problems Strike. And since the letter came from Spike..... *sigh*, It would seem that I would need to intervene before things would turn to the worse." Celestia said to the butler.

"If I may Princess, I would like to accompany you, seeing as this problem might be too much for the guards, it would be a problem if nopony was there to protect the princess." The old butler said.

Celestia sighed then smiled at the old gray coated unicorn stallion with whitening mane and tail and a goatee. "You're really not letting me go alone are you?" She asked and sighed again. "Very well then, you will be my guard for today, so protect me oh mighty stallion." Celestia said haughtily, but she then smiled and laughed a bit after doing a small joke.

"Well let us see what this problem is." She then said, as she prepared her teleportation spell. And in a flash of light the two were gone, and all was left was a cup of tea on a table, still warm.

Author's Note:

Posted

IDK how I should feel about this, not much in terms of conversations or speaking in general, just alot of detailed??? situations. I also messed up my sleep schedule lol.

As always, suggestions and feedback is always appreciated.
Leave a Like if you enjoyed the story.
And see you in the next chapter.

Comments ( 8 )

Damn it it was just getting good!

In my honesty, it's good, better than some stuff out there. Either way I always like a good read so keep writing whatever it is you feel is good, either way I'd keep reading.

Just checking in to see if you are alright, alive and seeing if you're working on this story still.

eyyyyy Hyun's Dojo POOOOG

More good love it:pinkiehappy::pinkiesmile::rainbowlaugh::heart:πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯‹πŸ₯‹πŸ₯ŠπŸ₯Š

Login or register to comment