• Published 8th Jul 2019
  • 1,929 Views, 12 Comments

Cadance As My Princess Pal - Lonely Fanboy48



Your parents brought you an expressive alicorn pony on your birthday and your really surprise of the qualities she has as your pet. She loves you when you show her your caring side.

  • ...
9
 12
 1,929

Cadance As My Princess Pal

You, as a seven year old girl were always a great girl in the family. And since your birthday is coming up, your family throws a birthday party just to make you the luckiest girl in the family. Before any of your friends from school come over, you check on the decorations your family set up. While the food is being prepared for your friends, the cake is ready for dessert. However the only things you don’t see are your birthday presents. Then again, they didn’t want you to get spoiled, especially of what they have just for you. You never thought in your whole life would ever get something so unexpected, but also amazing.

Your friends arrive at your house in the front yard. They do have gifts just for you in all sizes. You were happy to have many of your friends be part of your eighth birthday, so much that the activities will be enough for everyone.

After two long hours of eating and playing games, all that’s left for your birthday is cake and of course, your gifts. It took you longer with all the presents your friends and family brought you. You had never been so happy to get all the gifts you love the most.

“Thank you for the amazing gifts everyone.” You praised all your friends and family.

“You’re welcome.” All your friends replied.

“I don’t think anything will ever get better than this.”

“Actually it does.” Your mother smiled.

“There’s one more present left and it’s in the back.” Your father added.

You couldn’t help but feel excited to think you’re getting another gift. You got more than ten presents combining from your friends. Your parents brought you fourteen gifts with the fifteenth one waiting for you. During the time they’re getting their present for you, it took five minutes, longer than you expected. When they got back into the living room, the present was ten times bigger than the other gifts. The pink wrapping had several color ponies, all on four sides.

“Wow! That box is humongous!” One of your friends commented.

“And my parents never bought me a gift like that!” A boy added.

You were speechless from the sight of your final present, it was like one of those decorated parade cars you see in the back during parades. Your friends give you space once you make your way to your parents.

“This was something we thought will make you feel happy for the rest of your life.” Your father smiled.

“And you can have your friends help you to rip the wrapping. I promise it will be worth it once you check inside the box.” Your mother added.

“Okay. Everybody!” You turned to your friends. “Let’s open my final present!”

All your friends cheered as you and them rush up to your gift and torn off the pink wrapping. It didn’t take long when you witness the brown color hiding under the wrapping. It was a box once it’s exposed to your friends and not only that, you heard snoring inside the box. You thought it was either a dog since there’s different sizes of dogs you see in pet stores, but it wasn’t a dog. It wasn’t any of the animals you saw at the zoo, little did you know, your parents went to an expensive pet store days ago.

Your father uses his scissors to cut off the tape that’s preventing the animal from coming out, but not in a harmful way when he did the wrapping hours before he set up the party. As he moves out of the way, you jumped on the edge of the box and opened it.

Once you saw who’s inside, your were shocked. It was not only a pink pony but a tall one. Her mane colors were yellow, pink and purple, she has a horn on her head, her wings half pink and purple and she has a light blue crystal tattoo on both of her hips.

“You brought me a pony?” You turned to your parents.

“An Alicorn pony.” Your father replied.

“Her name is Cadance. One of the most expensive ponies.” Your mother added.

“What makes her special?” You asked.

“Why don’t you wake her up and find out?”

You obliged as you jump in the box. While your friends are mostly confused about the alicorn pony Cadance, you should always give your pet a chance. You place your hand on Cadance’s forehead to give it a rub. You can feel how clean and soft she is, but soon her eyes begin to open from slumber. She looks at you when you move your hand away from her. She found it sweet and full of love, one of the feelings she loves from anyone.

“Well hello.” She smiled which made you jump at the fact she has the ability to talk. “Get on my back, I won’t hurt you birthday girl.”

Despite you feeling confused, you didn’t want to hurt the alcorn's heart. You slowly got on her back and she jumps out of her box. All of your friends were taken aback by the unexpected introduction from your pet Cadance. And if that wasn’t enough, she spreads her wings out for everyone to see.

“HOLY COW!!!” Three girls shouted.

“HER WINGS ARE AMAZING!!!” Three boys added.

Your parents didn’t make a single reaction. They read everything about the alicorn Cadance and the reason why she cost two thousand dollars. You had never felt this happy and you haven’t seen everything of what Cadance can do.

“I am Cadance.” The pony introduce your friends. Not only they’re shocked at her beautiful wings but also jealous your pet can talk.

“Why can’t my hamster talk like her?” One of the boys moaned.

“And why can’t my pet have wings like hers?” A girl moaned.

Cadance giggled at one of your friends for being jealous. “You know, just because I have a lot of qualities, doesn’t mean I’m better than any other animal. But I can do this.” Her horn light up and lifted all your friends in the air. Usually they would easily freak out, but they love flying from watching that Peter Pan movie.

You were shocked from Cadance’s telekinesis and that wasn’t even half of her powers. “You can lift something up?”

“Anything that isn’t heavy for me.”

She placed all your friends back on the ground and uses her horn to pull you off of her. “Mom, Dad, I love you so much.” You give your parents a huge hug to which they accepted.

“I know, you have been such a great girl all year.” Your mother replied.

“Which is why we decided to buy you this amazing alicorn.” Your dad added.

Cadance couldn’t be more proud of this moment. During those days ago, she was waiting to meet you in person, hoping you would love her until the end of time. Then a question came to you about Cadance.

“Cadance?” You walk up to her.

“Yes sweetly?” She responded.

“What do you want to be?”

This made Cadance lowered her head. She had this in mind when she was part of the pet store for so long. “I wanted to be a princess?”

“A princess?” One of your friends blinked.

“Whenever I sleep at night, I always have the same dream about being a princess but I need to marry my knight in shining armor. But that’s always a fairytale in fantasy.” She lowered her ears in sadness which almost caused her to get on her hooves. Most of your friends and family can feel her struggle of becoming a princess. Then you got an idea.

One of your parents brought you a replica crown from those Disney princess movies you love so much. You take out the crown and show it to Cadance.

“I love Disney movies more than anything in the world, because I love princesses. I understand you need to find someone to marry, but by the time you find someone, you can wear this crown.”

You place the crown on Cadance’s head as she is just surprised as your friends. For the first time in her life, you give her a gift that will remind her as a princess when she isn’t married. Tears came down from her eyes in joy with the crown on her head. It was at that moment she will never let you go, nor betray you.

Your friends clap at the moment between you and Cadance, a generous thing they love seeing you do to anyone at school. Soon you give Cadance a hug as you lay your head on hers like you see in some of the fairytale movies you watch. Your parents could never get more proud on the decisions you do to the point they will see you as they’re true daughter.


Your birthday party ends with all your friends leaving, while also waving goodbye. It of course was a birthday you will never forget. With Cadance being you pet, your parents allow you to have her sleep in your room. You take Cadance to your room and she was amazed of how you decorate it. Your walls were colored in pink, stickers of ponies and princesses on your furniture and your mattress was filled with pillows on the end.

“I love your room.” She commented.

“Thanks.” You replied. “To me, my room makes me a princess. But you can be my princess.”

Cadance giggled from the complaint you made about her. “Well I can say, I feel so much better with the crown on my. Now I have someone like you I can related to.”

You love of how she uses her words in such a loving tone. Another idea came to you since it will take time to get the supplies ponies need as pets.

“Then why don’t you sleep with me?” You asked which caught her attention.

“Really?”

“Yes.” You make your way to your bed as you make space for your pet. She blushed when you give her the offer to sleep with you during the following nights. When she lays by your side, you move your blanket over you and her. You can barely feel any breeze in your skin and Cadance prefers warm, over cold temperatures.

“I love being your pet. It really makes my life worth living.” Cadance then laid her head on your chest. She uses her alicorn and does her love spell on you and herself. Biologically, she uses that ability to make a male and female love each other. But the difference is your still a female but she knows that and doesn’t force you to feel anything.

When you feel her spell affecting your body, you admire her passion. The way she wraps her longs hooves around your body with your head hearing her heartbeat from her chest, you can feel her love when it comes to your caring towards ponies and princesses. She wanted to protect you and her spell makes you love it.

Her spell is what love is supposed to be. Have your emotions be in the right place while showing the true honestly about Cadance. With that, you fell into slumber as Cadance soon does. But that doesn’t stop you from the dreams you will experience with her. With your hobbies about ponies and princesses, Cadance will never miss a single dream involving you especially when you see what she has in her dreams. When you see in her a meadow from the Princess And The Frog movie, a quote will forever kelp secret between you and your pony pet.

“You are more than a pony, you alone is what makes love perfect. Whenever I’m by your side or riding on your back, you make my day. I know you deserve everything you ever wanted and I promise I’ll make it happen. I love you for not only being my pet but also my princess pal. A princess pal I want in my fantasies until the end of time.”

Author's Note:

If anyone is reading this and your not a girl, I apologize.
:ajsleepy::ajsleepy::ajsleepy::ajsleepy::ajsleepy:

This is also my 40th story. Thank you for reading my fanfics over the last two years.

Comments ( 12 )

What about your other stories ideas like :
"Fashionista Beach Style"
"First Ever Baby Ceremony"
"Bromance Night"
"Two Spikes, Two Ego Dragons"
Remeber those?

9719929
I’ll get to those eventually.

Though not really a sequel of the previous but more of in the same universe. Still enjoyable

This was adorably amazing for a one-shot. Even as a guy I loved this story. I really need to find more good Princess Cadence stories.

Comment posted by Comnislasher deleted Jul 25th, 2019

9749109
No it isn’t, quit take it seriously!

Comment posted by Comnislasher deleted Jul 25th, 2019

9749167
Cadence was never meant to do slavery. If this is your idea of what this story is about then your wrong. They call her a pet because that’s who she really is jerk!

Cute and nice story ^^

How can you have a person as a "pet"?
That's kinda messed up...
Oh look, you wrote more of these...

Login or register to comment