• Published 11th Jul 2019
  • 647 Views, 1 Comments

Reformation of the EEA - Robert Emerald Fountain

  • ...
 1
 647

Mission Briefing

Celestia notified the Wonderbolts to drop water on the fire, but the flames were too hot. The water evaporated three feet from the roof. Knowing what had to be done, Celestia called the Christian Fleet, and instructed Twilight to call the Young Six to her office.

"Young Six, please come to my office as quickly as possible. This is a Priority One emergency.", Twilight's voice sounded over the PA.

Captain Brandon and Admiral Link were waiting when the six students arrived. They began by showing satellite footage of the fire, and when it started. Link zoomed in on the main door, and revealed who was responsible for the fire. They saw the figure who had gone in and set fire to the complex, and his monstrous appearance.

"His name is Satan. He is the one and only enemy of our fleet. His actions are unpredictable at times, and we do everything necessary to keep him at bay.", Brandon explained after the footage was turned off.

"The Wonderbolts have tried to smother the flames, but the fire is way too hot. The water evaporated before it reached the roof of the EEA headquarters. I need you to go in there and extract the members. I know you are hung up on the fact that Neighsay does not like Non-Pony creatures, but you are the bravest students I have ever taught friendship to.", Twilight explained calmly.

Without hesitating, the six boarded a helicopter to Canterlot and began putting on protective gear.