• Published 7th Jul 2019
  • 2,745 Views, 111 Comments

Shard of Magic [Worm crossover] - blake0831



Taylor Hebert Triggered, Discord intervenes and gifts her with the gift of Equestrian Magic instead. Plus a bit of helping hooves

  • ...
2
 111
 2,745

Prologue

Let me out....


Please....


Help...


....


[TRAJECTORY]


[DESTINA-


Now what's this here?


[CONFUSION]


You're a curious little Shard, aren't you? Lots of wibbly pocket dimensional gibblies. Let see where this little phoneline leads to...


[INTRUSION]


Hm... This is quite a sad, miserable little mortal here. Her world isn't much better, even through this little peephole of mine....


[DESIST]


Let's look forward a bit.... Really? And I thought little Lulu has a temper tantrum problem...


[REJECTION!]


Oh shut up with your [DECLARATIONS]! Here, have some cake and be quiet while I take a little looksee.


[....CAKE?]


That's better. Better enjoy that. Stuffy little Tia gets huffy when someone else plunders her Royal Cake supplies. Now where was I....


....Hmm... I see... Interesting... Look to your left and cough a bit...


Well, good that golden timebomb won't reach here. I really don't want to miss any more of dear Fluttershy's tea time anymore than I have to...


....we are far enough away that [WARRIOR] or any of his bunch will even notice us. I can just close the door, let the link fade and walk away. No pony will even know. Especially not that bookhorse goody four horseshoes.


....these humans are interesting though. Lots of potential for chaos....


And friendship as well, I suppose. And they are in trouble in a big way....


....Fluttershy will be disappointed with me if I don't at least, give a little helping hand.


....


Alright. Let see what we can do!


Hm... Can't do much through this little peephole. No snapping away golden boy or give this Cauldron a direct leg up....


Maybe try a different approach. Let's take a look under the hood of this [QUEEN ADMINISTRATOR] here....


Oh ho. Oh Ho! Now This has some potential!


First some cleanup! Let's make room by tidying out some of these rules and restrictions in here...


Now, what to put in here? A dash of Kindness in this corner;


Huh? Oh my...


A Sprinkle of Laughter here;


Whee!


A pinch of Loyalty there;


Hey! What's the big-!


Pour in a cupful of Honesty;


Wat in tarnation-!


A swish of Generosity around the rim;


Wha-ah!


And Magic makes it all complete!


What in the-!


Hn... Still kinda... boring. Maybe spice it up a bit; add some sprinkles of the fun stuff from Tia's library of magic, some choice cuts from Starswirl's and a few dollops from the personal collection of that new apprentice of little Twily...


And cap it all off with a jumpstart jolt from yours truly!


Knead the physics a bit to let it set and work....


Not quite the bearers of Elements of Harmony, but it'll do. Definitely make things more fun.


Who knows! Maybe you'll make some real friends and Rainbow Friendship that Golden Idiot into not destroying the local multiverse!


Or turn him into a nice piece of statuary to brighten up that dead Garden of Flesh thing. Either way works.


Now, before I close the window and sever this link, I should probably say this:


Good bye, and good luck, little Taylor Hebert.

Author's Note:

1st Long story Writing for me. Kinda writing by the seat of my pants here.
Please be gentle...