• Published 6th Jul 2019
  • 2,306 Views, 80 Comments

How to Fluster your Bacon Horse - JustNewHere



Via words. By: Twilight Sparkle of the Human Dimension.

  • ...
6
 80
 2,306

Twilight VS Twilight Part 1

“So, Twilight-

“Yes?” Two voices said in unison before the princess and the human girl glared at each other.

The driver winced, rubbing his head in embarrassment as he gave a quick side glance. “Sorry. Must be confusing to use the same name so uh, what if I call the human Twilight ‘Twi’ and the pony one ‘Twilight’?”

Twilight grinned at her boyfriend while Twi looked at the guitarist in disbelief. “Why does she get to be Twilight?”

Furrowing his brows at the girl through the rearview mirror, Flash shrugged and conceded, “Okay, then how about I call my Twilight ‘Princess’ while you get to be Twilight?”

Princess grinned before kissing her boyfriend’s cheek. “’My Twilight’? Feeling a bit possessive, Mr. Sentry?”

The driver chuckled, leaning into the kiss. “Well, someone’s gotta know you’re mine.”

Behind the giggling two teens, Twilight grumbled and rolled her eyes.

Ever since she received a text that Flash and the Princess offered to give her a ride to the museum, she had been regretting the chance of replying with an adamant no.

But here’s the thing about crushes, they make you dumb and make your body act against you.

Your crush smiled at you? Words, gone.

Your crush lent you her leather jacket because of the cold? You sat still in rigid posture with a silent heart attack.

Your crush held your hands? Well, goodbye brain functioning for that whole duration!

The point was, Twilight couldn’t say no and now she was paying for it. She glanced out the window, spotted the tall building deeper into the city, and sighed in relief. At least, through the sheer power of her grumbling and eyerolling, she managed to survive the FlashPrincess car ride.

She immediately opened the car door once it rolled into the parking lot, breathing in deeply the fresh air not ridden by hormones.

The princess, who saw her counterpart’s actions, rolled her eyes good-naturedly. She kissed her boyfriend one last time before getting out the car to join her twin.

“Could you be any more dramatic?” Princess asked, raising a brow.

The human in turn crossed her arms with a humph. Perhaps she was being too on edge around the other her but what can be expected from someone with a bit unacknowledged jealousy?

“I wouldn’t have to be if somepony didn’t decide to slobber all over her guy.”

A familiar rush of competitiveness bloomed once again as the pony-turned-human flipped her hair in the way she once saw a stuck-up noble did and countered the tease with mock-haughtiness. “It’s called a kiss, silly filly. Heard of it?”

Princess walked away, leaving behind an annoyed and flabbergasted Twilight who groaned before following with a grumble. She just knew the day was not starting out okay and this was further fueled when she reached her counterpart just in time as the elderly woman handed two tickets.

She smiled when she saw Twilight. “My, isn’t this a surprise. Twilight, you never told me you had a twin sister!”

Twilight fought a grimace when the pony princess grinned mischievously. She honestly wasn’t expecting to run into someone she knew just yet and worst of all, someone she can’t lie to. Oh how Twilight tried, once, when she tried to deny that she happened to visit the museum the same time a… ‘totally not a redhead leather jacket-wearing good girl who would often volunteer to be a tour guide for preschoolers on weekends’ would be there, but it proved futile when the elder had offhandedly mentioned that said ‘not a redhead leather jacket-wearing good girl who would often volunteer to be a tour guide for preschoolers on weekends’ enjoyed the museum’s cafeteria’s sun shaped cookies.

Lying and denying were useless to that elder’s observational skills.

Shaking her head to break from the thoughts, the glasses-wearing girl grinned nervously. “Uh, yes. Sorry I didn’t tell you Mrs. Wicket, because, uh.” Panicking! Brain! Lie! Can’t! “Because. Because-

“Because I just got back from abroad,” Princess interjected as she moved forward with a hand outstretched, “I’m Princess Sparkle, and forgive my sister. She just doesn’t like me.”

Twilight turned red but this time out of indignation at her counterpart.

Mrs. Wicket turned to the visitor. “Oh? That’s new, I thought for sure a darling like you would get along splendidly with Twily here. You seem like the science type too, pardon the stereotype.”

Princess smiled serenely. “No worries, I get that a lot. It’s the outfit, isn’t it?”

Mrs. Wicket shook her head with a light giggle. “Well, there’s that but I could tell by the eyes.” Wise gray stared into surprised Amethysts. “And a lot could be told from the eyes, you know?”

Twilight squeaked before lightly pushing her surprised twin. “W-Well, nice talking to you Mrs. Wicket but we should head in now! Can’t miss out on all the science, inventions, and new exhibits! Because we love science so much ha ha ha.”

“You said science twice,” Princess mumbled absentmindedly as she was pulled away. The gaze of the elder seemed to be following the two until they hid inside the bathroom. Always a reliable sanctuary from omniscient-like ticket sellers, that bathroom.

Twilight stopped pulling and then looked around for any sign of another person before sagging in relief. “Okay, I think we’re alone.”

“Good,” Princess nodded dumbly before shaking her head as if in a trance. “Whoa, what was that all about?”

“Mrs. Wicket,” Twilight droned with a fond yet exasperated shake of her head. “She knows things, specifically anything to do with love or something. Cadence has that too, but she doesn’t practice it as much with being the new principal and all.” Twilight shivered as she recalled, “Mrs. Wicket was actually the one who pointed out how I didn’t actually like-like Timber in the first place. At first, I thought she didn’t like him and did some kind of subliminal messaging, but the more I spent time with him, the more I realized that maybe she was right?”

Twilight had to smile at the memory, even if said memory contained feelings of internalized panic and paranoia. She turned back to her counterpart before concerned expression morphed into glaring when she saw the far-off look. “Hey, are you even listening to me?”

Princess blinked again before nodding her head, giggling nervously. “Sorry. Lost in thought.” She sauntered forward, trying not to make eye contact as she looked around the plain walls of the restroom. “So…she just, looks at you and knows who you like?”

The bespectacled girl adjusted her glasses, eyeing the other oddly before shrugging. “I think so, but it’s more complicated than that. She told me it’s like a sixth sense. She just…she just knows?” She scratched her head with a hint of frustration. “She’s actually second in my list to uncover. As soon as I managed to unlock Pinkie Pie.”

“Don’t bother,” was the warning the pony princess left before she aptly went over to the sink to wash her face.

Twilight pursed her lips, but upon staring at her counterpart, she allowed the counterargument against the warning given to die. She knew she couldn’t ignore the obvious signs of distress any longer, either it was uncannily identical to her signs of distress or the fact that she was willing to put aside their differences for now. “Hey, everything okay? Because if you have trouble in paradise-

“We don’t.” The human was caught off guard by the terse response. Well, let no one say she didn’t try to be civil.

The princess, when she saw the human’s expression, softened her gaze. She groaned and slapped a hand to her face. “Sorry.” Twilight wordlessly acknowledged the apology as the pony-human continued, “I’m not, I’m fine with Flash. Everything’s perfect with Flash. He’s perfect.”

“Well I wouldn’t put it that way for me but sure. You do you.”

Princess eyed the other. “We’re happy, that’s all that matters.”

Twilight raised her hands in defense. “Alright, I get it. You are perfect princess Twilight who loves her perfect dorky boyfriend.” She looked to the side as she said it, frowning with deep-seated…something.

“Good,” Princess said.

“Great.”

An awkward silence permitted the restroom.

Princess coughed into her hand. “So…we’re still on with our silent rivalry, right? Because by all accounts, this should qualify as a friendship heart-to-heart.”

“…depends, will you still be annoyingly perfect?”

“…I don’t know, will you still be hopelessly pining?”


“Hey sorry we’re late, hope you two didn’t get bored that much?” Applejack began as she spotted the two by the benches before raising a brow at their identical postures. “Something wrong?”

“No, we just agreed on a mutually beneficial rivalry,” they said in unison before glaring at one another.

“Ah…okay then.” The farmer then turned to the straggling duo and sighed. “See, this is why you don’t take sugar eating contests in the morning.”

Pinkie and Sunset groaned before the Twilights made room for them in the bench.

Twilight stared in concern. “What sugar eating contest? Do you need to rest? Maybe we should reschedule.”

Princess nodded beside her, opting to agree with her rival/acquaintance. “You both don’t look so good. Are you going to throw up?”

Pinkie’s face turned green at the question just as Twilight glared at her counterpart. “You don’t say stuff like that to a person going to vomit!” Sunset’s face turned green too.

Both girls ran out to look for the restroom.

Princess raised a brow, unimpressed. “But you could?” She turned away from an incredulous human to gaze at the apple farmer. “Where are the rest of the girls?”

“Fluttershy and RD are back at Rarity’s place since it was the closest, looking for a new set of clothes.”

“Ah.”

Twilight bit her lip, eyes practically glowing with worry. “Maybe we should reschedule. I don’t think Sunset could make two steps without turning green.”

“Don’t you mean Sunset and Pinkie Pie?” Princess corrected before frowning at the retching sounds coming from the direction of the restroom. “Okay, that’s…that’s concerning.”

Applejack sighed, pulling her sleeves up. “I’ll check up on those two.” She stopped before looking over her shoulder. “Twi, could you text the rest to bring in two more clothes for the dynamic duo?”

Twilight nodded and watched as the farmer disappeared behind the doors. Her eyes practically radiated with worry as more retching sounds could be heard that no doubt came from her redheaded goddess before it was followed by a farmer’s cursing.

“She’ll be okay.” Twilight muttered to herself as she wrung her hands before forcing them to stead so she could type out a text.


Once the dynamic duo’s stomachs settled down and Sunset’s adamant declaration of not rescheduling, the Rainbooms, now complete, decided to check out the exhibits.

They broke out into pairs and groups and while Twilight chose that opportunity to pair off with Sunset, she should have known her damning pony counterpart would saddle along as well even if said counterpart just wanted to “hang out with her fellow Equestrian” and defended that the others might not offer an explanation to the human world’s version of science that would satisfy the princess’ curiosity.

Psh, yeah right. Twilight was greatly offended that her twin would think she’d fall for that excuse. Her annoyance increased tenfold due to the amount of times she also lost to the pony princess in the various brain tests and interactive quizzes in the museum. Of -freaking- course the perfect little pony princess would score a higher point than her, even just by a margin or two. Not only that but the embarrassment of getting her butt handed to her by the princess in front of her crush was just simply the icing on the cake.

It was scientifically impossible for her counterpart to beat her! Really, the tests were somehow rigged against her, she just knew it!

As they passed by a giggling duo of white- and black-haired janitors, the trio entered the chemistry section. At this, the pony princess allowed her curiosity to overtake her desire to annoy the heck out of the human. She wasn’t going to totally milk every opportunity she could to play a prank with the other her, thank you very much.

On the other hand, a simmering Twilight finally used that time to strike up a conversation with the object of her affections. Even if she didn’t get to show off her knowledge in front of the redhead, perhaps the environment of academe could provide her with inspiration of a pick-up line.

Subtly, or as subtly as she could managed, Twilight approached the redhead who was idly gazing at the princess vigorously zipping across each diorama and interactive display like a kid at a candy store.

“Is it me or is there just chemistry around us?” Twilight commented with a smile, but it dropped soon after it was made when Sunset let out a distracted “Huh, what were you saying?” as she tore her gaze from the excitable princess gawking at every machinery.

Twilight sighed. “Never mind.”

“Sunset, look! It’s making bubbles!” cried the princess in overwhelmingly earnest glee. “There’s nothing like that in Equestria! I didn’t even know you could make that using just these two ingredients.”

Sunset chuckled. “Yeah, blew my mind too.” She then side eyed her companion who was grumbling now. “Huh, thought for sure this wouldn’t bore you. I assumed you’d be as ecstatic like the princess over there.”

“Don’t compare me to her. I am nothing like her.” And the sad part of that seemed to ring with truth before Twilight hurried to squash the onslaught of insecurity down, to no avail. After the 118th test that she came out second to her interdimensional twin, it would be understandable for anyone to feel a little loss on the self-esteem department.

The redhead raised a brow at the terse response. “Sheesh, alright. I didn’t mean to. Maybe we should stop by the food court next. I’m getting hungry…and maybe you too.”

A grumble was the response. Sunset scratched her head before putting an arm around the grumpy girl. She always noted that that seemed to ease her friend and today proved no exception when the girl froze before begrudgingly leaning into the hug.

Sunset smiled before she called out to the princess just as she missed the heavy blush of the bespectacled girl in her arm. “Hey Princess, maybe we could come back later. Food’s starting to sound like a priority right now.”

“You know Sunset, I’d rather I eat-

The next word of that sentence remained lodged in Twilight’s throat. By the stars, she couldn’t actually say that to Sunset. In her dreams was one thing, something slightly similarly lewd in a text as another, but actually saying it out loud to the girl of her dreams who she now had her full attention?

Twilight blushed, looking down at the floor. ‘You.’ All she had to say was that last word and maybe Sunset would be blushing now like her, but she didn’t.

Because she was a coward.

As Twilight continued to wallow in her bubbling frustrations and embarrassment, Sunset merely tilted her head to the side. “You’d rather eat…outside?” All the redhead got was a meek shake of Twilight’s head.

From the other end of the room, the pony turned human glanced away from the apparatus at Sunset’s call and was keenly aware of the failed attempt of her counterpart. Finding a hint of pity, Princess decided that she might as well help and be a good sport. She was the princess of Friendship after all, so why not help a friend out even if said friend didn’t see her as such.

She smiled when she went over to the two but Twilight, when she looked up, saw the other’s grin as more of a sinister smirk.

And she didn’t like the other her’s smirk.

The none glasses-wearing purple girl clasped her hands behind her back. “That’s a great idea, Sunset. Why don’t you two go on ahead to the cafeteria and I’ll just catch up.”

Twilight had to raise her brow. What was her counterpart playing at?

Sunset waved a hand. “Okay then. You have your emergency phone with you?”

The princess playfully rolled her eyes before waving the two of them away. “Yes, I know. I quadruple checked and it’s with me. You two have fun.”

Seriously, what was she playing at? Twilight started becoming uneasy. So much that she dug her feet on the ground that stopped her and the redhead in their tracks. Before she could glance at the confused expression, she hurried to pull away from the inviting warmth that was the redhead’s strong arms and took a step back.

“On second thought, I think I’ll stay behind too and maybe you could text me when you managed to find a table for us. It could get crowded.”

Again, Sunset raised a brow. “Twi, there’s literally thirteen people in the whole building. Not counting the staff.”

Twilight waved a hand with a nervous giggle. “Still, better safe than sorry.” She then turned and marched towards her counterpart who didn’t seem to hear or notice the exchange.

Sunset stared before shrugging and walked away.

Twilight breathed a sigh in relief before her gaze shifted into annoyance. She headed towards her twin who was inspecting the icebreaker contraption showcasing freezing water.

“What. Are. You. Doing.”

Princess squeaked, not expecting to hear the growl, and then tilted her head in confusion once she saw Twilight. “Wait, didn’t you go with Sunset?”

Twilight crossed her arms with a huff. “I don’t trust you. I don’t know what you’re planning but if you left me alone with Sunset then you must have some agenda.”

“Uh,” Princess raised a brow, matching the other’s posture with a cross of her arms, “I’m helping you?”

The human gritted her teeth. “I don’t need your help.”

“Look, Sunset’s…” the pony princess struggled to find the right term. After a failed profile digging about her predecessor (she was surprised to find little information about her friend) had landed her in a private meeting with the solar princess, along with a vow of secrecy, she managed to learn a little bit about the mysterious mare that stole her crown.

And boy was she shocked with what she learned.

“Emotionally compromised, she’s emotionally compromised.” The visitor settled as she wrung her hands. “I’m just giving you a chance to spend a few moments alone with her. Possibly invite even an opening for a pick-up line.”

Twilight, upon hearing the last bit, groaned. “Ugh, what, did they tell you about the bet too or was it written plainly in my face again?”

“…yes.”

Twilight glared, making the pony counterpart raise both of her hands in defense.

“The point is. I’m not the bad guy this time. I honestly want to see you both happy but for some reason…never mind.”

The human girl scowled. “If you’re going to end with that you might as well say it.”

Reeling from the attitude but not desiring to give her counterpart anymore grief, Princess held up both her hands. “Alright alright. Sheesh. I didn’t know I could sound that bossy. How often do I do that, I wonder?” The pony princess mumbled the last part to herself in curiosity before she shook her head. “Anyway, hear me out… I think you’re purposely setting yourself up for disappointment.”

The confession shocked the human, plain as day.

Princess continued, “Look, I mean no offense. Really, I do but the thing is, I can’t help but find that you’re the only one getting in the way of your happiness.”

“Elaborate,” Twilight commanded through gritted teeth. Pony princess be damned, she was simply too wound up yet her interest to hear the crazy explanation her counterpart managed to come up with was picked.

Princess Twilight scowled, finally having enough of the other’s blatant tone but nonetheless conceded. “Basically, I think Sunset’s not right for you.”

Silence. Nothing but deafening silence filled the chemistry exhibit as Twilight blinked and allowed herself to process the other’s statement. It took longer than necessary but fitting for the human girl. The more she repeated the words inside her head it was like trying to convince herself that two plus two was five and not four.

It simply wasn’t right.

And Twilight couldn’t help it, she doubled over laughing. Roaring with laughter, the human girl cackled with tears spilling down her face while cradling her stomach with both arms. She roared and roared with mirth that echoed throughout the empty exhibit. Previous emotions of annoyance and aggravation melted like butter when she allowed herself to let loose.

All the while, the Princess of Friendship stared at her in concern and confusion.

When Twilight slowly recovered with fading chuckles, she breathed in deeply with a grin. “Man, they should have called you Princess of Jokes instead. Phew.” She giggled, wiping away her tears of joy. “Okay, you got me. If it wasn’t so mean and poorly orchestrated, I’d say we almost had a smidgen of a chance of actually being friends.” She glanced up, expecting the other to look disheartened that she caught in with the prank, but Twilight immediately stopped giggling as she matched her counterpart’s frown.

Princess Twilight scrunched up her brows. “I wasn’t joking.”

“Come on,” Twilight the human said in response as she waved her hands in the air, “don’t tell me you actually believe what you just said. I like like her. I’ve been trying to grab her attention since the start of this stupid bet. I had to be given a confidence boost by AJ for pete’s sake!”

“I don’t know who this Pete is but even that kind of ruler could see that you two are not compatible.” The pony turned human stepped forward. “I like both of you and Sunset, tolerating you at worst when we both start getting competitive, but you appear to be blind to the fact this is nothing more than a shallow crush.”

Twilight narrowed her eyes. “Hey, I could say the same thing with you and Flash. What, you only met like once a month after seeing each other twice prior to the Fall Formal?”

The princess huffed. “That’s different. We got together after a long series of dates and learning more about each other.”

“Is this because of the thing with Mrs. Wicket?”

Reeling from the statement but immediately masking her shock, the pony princess set her jaw. “This has nothing to do with that.”

“No, no I think it does.” Twilight crossed her arms and stepped forward too, decreasing the distance between them. “Don’t think I didn’t catch all the side glances you kept throwing at Sunset and the obvious attempt of showboating. And let’s be honest, this is the only way we could boast about our intellect without sounding like a know-it-all to our friends. The perks of being competitive, I guess.”

Princess Twilight said nothing.

The human Twilight smirked.

“Perfect little pony princess, got a ‘shallow crush’ as you put it?” She shook her head, taking her glasses off and took out the cleaning cloth for them. She idly wiped her spectacles yet even with her blurry vision, she could make out the annoyed expression. “I gotta say, you almost had me there. Thinking you were just trying to be a ‘good friend’ or whatever we are by telling me how I should see how ‘blind’ I am in relation to my crush. But to outwardly say it’s nothing beyond infatuation?” Twilight chuckled, shaking her head.

“Guess now it made sense that Midnight Sparkle exist.”

“I do not have an evil persona.” Princess glared. “I am Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship and a hero of Equestria.”

“Careful there, you’re sounding a bit like our Rainbow Dash.” Twilight teased but there was no amusement in her eyes. Not anymore.

One could cut the tension with a knife right now and yet it would not still be enough without the aid of a hundred more swords and other potentially sharper tools.

As her Rainbow Dash eloquently said in jest to Rarity’s posterior that one time at a Pinkie party, it was that thick.

“There is nothing wrong with broadcasting one’s accomplishments, especially when they’re earned.” Princess countered as she too hardened her gaze. “I earned everything I have right now and while it may sound entitled, does that mean it’s a lie?”

Twilight didn’t answer.

The princess shook her head, expression turning apologetic. “Look, for real, I am sorry for my part in antagonizing you. I get it. No matter what neutral activity that doesn’t involve competition we would do, we still somehow ended up arguing over the rules of the game or questioning the other’s integrity regarding the points or turn taken.

It’s either from some deep psychological fact that we just seem to hate ourselves or that we may have seen something in the other that we could not accept, but right now, it doesn’t matter.” Her expression turned serious and muted. “We can’t keep doing this. We need to reach an impasse before it could potentially get worst.”

“So…” Twilight started, seemingly getting the unspoken message, “what you’re admitting is…”

Here, the princess smiled a small sad smile. Her eyes were downcast as she hugged herself. It was the first time Twilight saw a vulnerable side to the typically confident pony princess.

And Twilight didn’t like it.

Princess didn’t seem to notice as she said, “I…can’t say for certain but I feel like my feelings for my boyfriend may need more…careful analyzation and reevaluation…along with my feelings for…Sunset.”

And there it was. The confession. Even outrightly hearing the admittance, Twilight had to take a step back from shock as it sunk in.

“Y-You like-

“I’m not going to try anything!” The princess hurried to say. “I know you already…that is to say…” She huffed in frustration. “Look if I wanted to, I could have taken her from the start.”

Twilight scowled.

The princess saw and shot a guilty look at the other before ending with a resigned, “but I didn’t.” Then she mumbled, “Honestly, romance is a totally different concept than friendship. Note to self, do more research.” Otherwise, she remained silent when she was done. She waited for the other to say something now.

Twilight, for her part, chuckled self-deprecatingly. She pinched the bridge of her nose after the brief hilarity died. “We’re now fighting over the same girl we like, is this really happening? Seriously, is this my life now?”

“I never said we had to fight. Were you paying attention?” the princess snapped. She calmed down when the other matched her expression. “Look, this isn’t exactly an…ideal situation for me either but I can’t help what I’m feeling, so we have to settle this now before it gets out of hoof-

“Hand.”

-and potentially ruin not just our oddly mutual and beneficial rivalry but with our friendship with Sunset too.” Princess sighed before holding out her hand. “So, truce for now?”

“…no.”

Shocked, Princess recoiled. “What?”

The other girl simply shook her head with a bitter chuckle, crossing her arms as she paced. The air seemed to have gotten colder all of a sudden.

“No. I don’t think I’ll be satisfied with a truce.” Amethyst orbs glanced at the same pair of colored eyes, yet the latter gleamed with annoyance while the former seemed to convey…something sickly. An ominous chuckle soon followed as Twilight the human’s eyes flashed a neon cyan, ending with a sinister cackle.

Princess Twilight bristled. “I-I don’t understand. A truce would be the most logical course of action to take when faced with-

“No. Basically what you’re suggesting is that I should wait for you to make. up. your. mind.” Hackles rising, Twilight marched out of the Chemistry section with newfound purpose while the princess quickly followed.

“Why did the room suddenly feel off?” Thought the Princess, marching alongside the human and wondering where they were going. The air seemed to radiate with a familiar tingle, but for the life of the pony princess she couldn’t pinpoint exactly what it was. How could she focus though when she was earnestly worried for her counterpart?

“I’m not going to hold it back any longer,” Twilight stated, answering the unspoken question yet her voice seemed to drop to a menacing timbre. The purple girl pushed open the double doors leading to a new exhibit where a crowd had gathered at a corner of the room.

Princess squinted but could faintly make out the tuft of familiar red hair. She silently wondered how the other her knew where Sunset was but then raised a brow when Twilight cracked her knuckles with a determined expression. And since when did her counterpart’s eyes glow a sinister cyan color?

Shaking her head, Princess crossed her arms. “Okay, what are you going to do?” She recalled the other’s previous statement and then raised her brow. “And what do you mean ‘not hold it back any longer’?”

When Twilight turned to look at her, Princess could admit it brought a faint hint of fear in her as those orbs settled with her own. It doubled when Twilight smirked.

“I’m gonna march up to her,” Twilight started, matching her steps as she sauntered closer to the crowd. “Grab her shoulders even if she struggled, and oh how she would struggle.”

Princess shivered before her eyes widened at the declaration. Really, could her counterpart actually do it? It was unthinkable, what the other her was suggesting.

“Then I’ll kiss her on those protesting lips, silencing her screams of defiance!” White teeth glittered as Twilight smiled yet her glowing gaze seemed to burn brighter, effectively consuming amethyst eyes.

“You’ve gone mad!” Princess exclaimed, put off by the sudden boldness. She never even kissed Flash on the lips until their twentieth date! The slightly sheltered pony cowered at the shamelessness presented by the human’s words.

Twilight reveled the fear, such a naïve fool!

The cheers and loud voices of young children behind the crowd took her attention, and once more she could make out the faint head of hair.

Princess strengthened her resolve and hurried to step in front of the bespectacled girl. “I won’t let you go through with this Twilight. What about your chastity?” Another fact came into the pony’s mind as she flailed her arms in alarm, “you’re only seventeen too!”

A purple hand lunged forward and gripped the blue ribbony blouse of Princess who squeaked at the sudden action. “You’re not going to stop me, Princess. Not now…” A grinning Twilight leaned closer with narrowed glowing eyes, “Not this time.” She then dropped the other like a sack of potatoes, ignoring the other’s ‘oof!’ as she broke through the crowd with the focus of a predator.

Princess scrambled and futilely tried to stop Twilight without alerting the prey.

Twilight allowed the other to try, finding it amusing to think the tiny squeamish little pony could stop her, Twilight freaking Sparkle of the Human world, from ravishing the object of her affections like there’s…no…tomorrow?

The passion in her voice and thoughts died as did whatever creature popped up and possessed Twilight due to the creature’s limited gaypacity to take in the sight before her. The sight also stopped the pony princess in her tracks as well.

Two pairs of amethyst widened while their hearts simultaneously started beating erratically.

Blood also dripped out of their noses.

Sunset Shimmer, red flannel missing which left her just wearing a black tank top showcasing her well-toned arms and abs, was doing pull ups using the metal bars inside the Health section of the museum.

A crowd of kids watched in awe while their sitters and guardians couldn’t help but gawk appreciatively at the redhead.

One handedly doing the set now, Sunset raised her free hand in a casual wave to the two purple girls once she spotted them and all the while not stopping her show of athleticism.

The kids eagerly shouted and continued to count. “Ninety-five!”

“A-Are you seeing what I’m seeing?” Twilight asked while hyper-focusing on the muscles convulsing with each movement.

“Ninety-six!”

“D-Depends,” Beside Twilight, Princess swallowed before continuing, “are you seeing a tank top wearing Sunset doing pull ups too?”

“Ninety-seven!”

“Yep. Yeppy roo.”

Both were silent as they stared in a trance-like state at the working redhead.

“Ninety-eight!”

Sunset grunted. Two purple girls fought back a moan.

“Ninety-nine!”

The redhead smiled when she pulled herself up, nearly blinding the two apparently dysfunctional bisexuals as they recoiled from the sheer radiance that was the girl’s smile.

“One hundred!”

Sunset let go after doing an impressive backflip by using the momentum on the bars to soar through the air. She landed, earning applause and hollers while two noses dripped more blood. Sunset sighed before nodding humbly to the audience she gathered before walking forward to greet her friends.

“Hey Twilight, Hey Princess.” She tilted her head when they didn’t respond. “Uh, is this because I didn’t text? Because you were right Twi, suddenly the cafeteria in the museum is pack due to some school field trip.” Sunset dug through her pockets and retrieved her phone. “But Pinkie texted me and said she found a decent diner a few blocks from here.” She rubbed her head when there was still no response. “Look, I was planning to get you both as soon as I got it but, well, I got caught up by a dare from one of the preschoolers.”

A snooty child walked forward, previously smug mug scowling now as she crossed her arms. “Well, whatever. You just got lucky.” At the sound of the teacher’s clearing of his throat, the pupil amended, “but I guess you’re right. Exercising could be fun and good for you.”

Sunset grinned as she turned around. She knelt so she was eye level to the kid. “I’m happy you admitted that but know it’s just more than because I love doing dares, it’s also because I wanted you to know that something you never tried before could also be just as fun.”

The teacher chuckled while the chastised child glowered before running towards her friend who started their own attempts on the monkey bars. He turned to the redhead. “Thank you. I thought for sure I would never get their interest in health and fitness. What you did was a wonderful teaching moment.”

“No problem, just happy to help,” said Sunset, making both purple girls swell with pride. Once the teacher left, Sunset turned back to the two and then her brows furrowed in concern once she finally spotted something amiss. “Uh, what happened to your noses?”

Twilight hurried to wipe some away while Princess opted a clipped, “Nosebleed.”

“Oh, here,” Sunset moved before the two teens noticed and had started helping the pony Twilight clean up with her handkerchief. A dumbstruck Sci Twi was next, yet she was frozen for the whole time and blushing red.

“There,” Sunset stated once she was done, grinning before raising a brow when the two wouldn’t meet her gaze. “Did I- oh, one sec.” She turned away, yet unknowingly did not help as much as now the two bothered girls fought not to look at the oblivious girl’s posterior, while Sunset looked around for her red flannel. She was observant enough to know that the not-so-secretly sheltered princess who now adapted the human taboo of nakedness thanks to Flash ‘Vanilla’ Sentry (and she could assume, even the sheltered shut-in nerd human) would find any hints of skin too much for their innocent minds.

Inside the (correcting Sunset’s previous notions about the two) not so innocent minds of one princess and one human nerd, they both silently agreed that Rarity was to be blamed for their situation and the previous animosity between them was forgotten.

For as long as it took them to reboot, of course.

Author's Note:

I love OOC Princess Twilight HAHAHAHA

On a serious note, ideas keep coming up but I'm doing my best to sort through them. Possibly make two to five more chapters before the final chapter which would then end this little fic ( and I'll finally get a finished multichapter fic! ) and boy, it took me a while to choose the right ending but I'm satisfied with it so I can't wait to share it with you peeps. :pinkiehappy:

And about Princess Twi's comment about Sunset being "Emotionally compromised" well, hehehe, all will be revealed eventually :pinkiecrazy: